Avant Garde Weddings Reviews

10 | Miami, FL

10 Reviews for Avant Garde Weddings

Rebecca Mitchell · Married on 05/11/2018

Easy to work with

Jon and Mike and the team did a great job and created an incredible video of our wedding day. From beginning to end they captured the MOST important moments that we can cherish forever. WATCHING ON REPEAT!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amanda Russell · Married on 04/21/2018

Incredible team

Start to finish these guys were on point. They arrived the day of the wedding ahead of schedule and completely ready to capture our big day. They were friendly and professional the entire time. We couldn't have felt more comfortable and HAPPY all day. I highly highly recommend the AGW team! Creative and easy to work with :)

Michelle Turner · Married on 04/07/2018

Great Job!

The Avant Garde Weddings team did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. The whole process was seamless and the end result was exquisite!

Ralph Moreno · Married on 02/24/2018

Simply Perfect

I’ve never worked with a photographer/videographer before until my wedding day & can't say enough about Avant Garde Weddings. It was important we found someone that felt more like a friend and they were perfect! Jonathan and his crew were great and did everything to make you feel comfortable while & staying on time.

Jessica Ramirez · Married on 01/13/2018

Amazing Work!

Avant Garde Weddings is an absolute pleasure to work with so helpful, friendly and professional. They did a magnificent job capturing the best moments of our day and the video editing was perfect! They're truly amazing and I couldn't ask for more. I highly recommend AGW to anyone looking for a wedding videographer, you won't be disappointed.

Ashley Smith · Married on 12/01/2017

Worth Every Penny!

The Avant Garde team was on time and very flexible with our crazy day! It was so great that our vendors understood that things never go as planned. Jonathan and his team was ready with the shot-list I provided but went above and beyond to capture more. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for creativity and loves the candids!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Maria Hernandez · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing job capturing our special moments on our wedding day!

I’m still kind of speechless. The photos and video we have of our wedding are like nothing I had ever seen. They were a favorite part of our day! Always will recommend them. They had equipment that I had never seen before that really made them able to capture special moments in a new and refreshing way. Love, love, love what they did for us! Thank you, AGW!

Kathleen Cohen · Married on 03/03/2017

Magnificent job

Best Photography ever! I'm satisfied with their service. The photographers/videographers are amazing. All the photos are stunning.

Dylan Reyes · Married on 10/22/2016

The Best!!!

Avant Garde Weddings is the best in the business.This is coming from someone who works on film in LA and knows all about editing and shooting . They have a unique style and one that is rare to find. Look no further book them before they don't have your date.

Deborah Ibanez · Married on 05/21/2016

Great Experience!

PHENOMENAL photographer and cinematographer!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Avant Garde Weddings!! You won't be disappointed!!