Avancy Bridal Reviews

Avancy Bridal 1
Avancy Bridal 2

Morgan Wallace · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful Experience

I absolutely loved my experience at Avancy!!! The shop is so cute and felt much more intimate than some other bridal boutiques and the staff made me feel so comfortable and welcome! They totally respected my budget and what I wanted in a dress. I never felt pushed or pressured into anything which was nice! I went in there not planning to buy anything, but I ended up finding my dress and it was one that my consultant Yanin (who was amazing!) ended up pulling! She listened to all the things I liked (and didn’t) about all the dresses I tried on and pulled one that fit exactly what I wanted! I cannot thank Avancy enough for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Ciara Escalante · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!

I'm so happy and thankful to have found Avancy Bridal! Their customer service is excellent and they are all super friendly! My consultant was Yanin and she was so helpful, especially when trying on dresses. She ended up picking the perfect dress for me! Overall, I had a great experience here and would highly recommend Avancy Bridal to any bride searching for their perfect dress!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Monica · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Perfect Dress Shopping Experience

I am SOOOOO happy I chose Avancy Bridal to find my wedding dress! The store owner, Vanessa listened to everything that I was looking for and found my perfect dress! She was also very patient and sweet with me because I had chosen quite a few dresses to try on. She made my family and I feel so welcome. I've been to 4 other bridal shops and this was the best experience by far! Thanks Avancy! :)

Sent on 01/10/2019

Brenda Lucio · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Dream come true

When you walk into Avancy you don't only get to experience beautiful dresses, you experience the most valuable of services and attention by Vanessa and Melissa.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Avancy Bridal's reply:

Brenda, thank you for your review! We are so happy that you joined the Avancy Bridal Family!
    xo -Vanessa

Alondra Lopez · Married on 10/12/2019

Couldn't be anymore happy!

This is the place to get your wedding dress at! They have the newest styles and a large variety to choose from. I'm so glad I got my dress here, they made me feel so special with all the help they provided me with! I couldn't be anymore satisfied.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Jasmine Rendon · Married on 09/14/2019

Found my dream dress!!

If I could rate more I would..... I had MOST AMAZING experience here! I drove all the way down from Tucson and am so happy I did!!! ❤️ Vanessa was so amazing and kind! She always gave me her full attention. From the minute I walked in there I felt completely comfortable and welcomed (unlike many other stores I went to). She also has the most BEAUTIFUL dresses I’ve ever seen!!! Out of all the stores in Tucson and the ones I visited in Phoenix, I was not able to find any I loved. Here I fell in love with the first 5 that I tried on!! Then after trying my last one on I FOUND “THE ONE”!!! Thank you so mich for helping me find my dream dress !! You and your team are amazing !!! I will definitely Recommend Avancy bridal to everyone. ❤️

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Gaby

Gaby P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Every Bride's Dream!

found Avancy Bridal on Instagram before I was engaged and was in love with how cute their shop was! When I became engaged, it was the first place I decided to look for a dress. Walking in I was greeted by Vanessa and her husband who made my sister, mom & I feel very welcomed. We each picked a couple of dresses (very hard to do as they have SO MANY BEAUTIES!!) and ultimately the one Vanessa picked for me was THE ONE. She was very patient with me and supportive in the decision, being honest yet super sweet and professional! The dress arrived sooner than expected AND i even got to meet with her trusted seamstress who worked her magic. Alterations took only a couple of weeks and my dress is PERFECT. I'm so grateful for this experience. Everything went so smoothly and I felt so loved during the process. They do all they can to make their brides feel special and are not just trying to make a sale. It could not have gone any better. Thank you Vanessa, Dennis & all the girls!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Evelyn Lopez · Married on 07/27/2019

Found the perfect dress

I felt so welcomed and Vanessa is very nice and understandable she helped me find the perfect wedding dress for my special day. I will be recommending them to friends and family. I loved the experience I'm also glad I bought my dress at Avancy.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Marisa · Married on 06/22/2019

I drove from Albuquerque, NM to try on a Maggie Sottero dress that couldn’t be shipped to try on in NM as a sample. The experience at Avancy Bridal exceeded my expectations. The dress I picked was beautiful and the people here were friendly and very helpful! I highly recommend this bridal store. They have plenty to choose from and a unique selection of dresses.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Avancy Bridal's reply:

Thank you for making the trip to visit us, Marisa! It was so nice to finally meet you and help you find the perfect dress!

Krystal · Married on 06/08/2019

If you want a fun and stress-free experience finding your dream wedding dress, then I highly recommend Avancy Bridal salon. First of all, Vanessa, the owner is fantastic! She gave me her full attention and made me feel comfortable. While trying on dresses, we were laughing and taking pictures--it was literally like having one of my closest friends there with me! There is also a great variety of styles; which I really appreciated because I wanted something that truly fit my personality. I had been to almost every boutique in the East Valley and hadn’t seen anything that came close to what I was looking for. Vanessa was so patient and encouraged me to try on different dresses to make sure I picked the right silhouette for my body shape. As soon as I tried on my dress, I knew it was “the one”. When it came time to finalize my purchase, I was overwhelmed by the thought and detail behind each little thing that Vanessa and her sister did to make the experience so memorable. Avancy Bridal salon is a dream come true!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Avancy Bridal's reply:

Krystal, your review makes me so happy. I'm so glad that you had a great experience at Avancy Bridal. You are such a fun and sweet person, it was my absolute honor playing a small part in your wedding story. Congratulations!

Alondra · Married on 05/10/2019

Love it!! I felt like i was at home, really nice place and i had a lot of options to shose from!!

So happy with the price and my dress its beautiful !!! Super friendly place love it !!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Alondra Lopez Ruiz · Married on 03/30/2019

So Amazing

Such friendly people & most importantly they took the stress out of finding the perfect dress. I found the one in my first visit to Avancy bridal 💕

Sent on 04/02/2019

Alondra,
    Thank you so much for the review! We're soooo glad that you had a good experience!
    xoxo, Vanessa
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Telban · Married on 12/28/2018

They are so special

I'm so grateful to have found Avancybridal. They are very special , and care about your biggest dream. They helped me to make the best chose ever. I loved my dress. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Abigail · Married on 12/14/2018

I visited Avancy Bridal store a couple of days ago looking for my dream wedding gown. I met Vanessa, the owner, who is super friendly and polite, she was very helpful in the fitting room lol and allowed me to wear different veils to match with the dresses. She was very patient for 3 long hours lol, I can’t thank her enough for the love she shares for her job. I will definitely recommend Avancy Bridal store to anyone looking for gorgeous and unique wedding dresses.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Gracias, Abigail!!
    You are so sweet. Thank you for leaving such a nice review for us!!

Kendra · Married on 11/25/2018

Even though I did not find the dress I said "Yes!" to here, I really wish I could have. I actually called this shop to see if they could order it for me while standing in another shop across town because I would have preferred to give them the business. Vanessa was the sweetest, most patient consultant and really took her time to help me. I never felt rushed or like I was an inconvenience. For being such a new shop, they inventory available is great and they have a lot of top designers with beautiful dresses! This is a must-stop for your wedding dress shopping.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Nilza · Married on 11/23/2018

Had the best experience with Avancy bridal. I walked in thinking I wouldn’t find my perfect dress. Vanessa and her sister Melissa were so great to me. While Vanessa was assisting another bridal appointment when I arrived, her sister Melissa took over and helped me out. She was the sweetest girl ever, Vanessa would also come in and check on how I was doing and making sure everything was ok. After trying on a couple dresses I finally found “The One” it’s so beautiful and it’s perfect for me. Thank you Avancy Bridal for making my experience so perfect and easy. Would definitely recommend to any bride I know.

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Avancy Bridal is the place to go to say Yes to the Dress! Vanessa is extremely knowledgeable and will definitely take care of you! She goes above and beyond to work within your budget! She even offered to order in a dress that she didn't have in the shop! The boutique itself is so cute, clean and welcoming. The selection of dresses was incredible and I found so many I liked! They also do not rush or pressure you! I highly recommend this is a place you try when looking for your perfect dress!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Betsy · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing service

AMAZING BRIDAL SHOP! I had an emergency with my first wedding dress (from a different place) and 13 days before my wedding I needed to get another one. I went it with the mentality of picking whatever fit and not my dream dress. Not only was I able to find an AMAZING dress but it was ordered this Sunday and it should be delivered by Thursday. I was given options of the dresses that would be shipped in time and they were beautiful. I went from an SOS kind of day, to being able to breath again! You guys saved the day and I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 11/03/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Avancy bridal salon finding my perfect dress! I travelled with my parents and sister all the way from California just to go to this amazing bridal shop that carries unique dress brands (including Crystal Design) that can’t be found anywhere else in the west coast. I had my eye on these gorgeous dresses for a long time and could not bring myself to pick a dress, until I could try on the very special ones in this bridal salon. I ended up saying yes to a dress at Avancy Bridal, the one that was my favorite from the beginning. Vanessa was EXTREMELY sweet & accommodating the entire time. She made sure the appointment was everything I had hoped it would be. She even played the song I was going to walk down the aisle to, made sure I had my own moments to reflect, and provided a bouquet to really help me envision our wedding day! Not once did I feel uncomfortable or pushed at all. I even went over my appointment time but she made sure I was able to try on everything I wanted to regardless, which I really appreciated. There was also an adorable set up at the end where I actually got to take pictures with an “I said YES to the dress” sign and do a toast with my family. I wouldn’t have wanted to get my dress anywhere else. The experience provided here is intimate, focuses on one bride at a time, and just allows you to really have “your day” that you’ve been dreaming of since you were little. Thank you so much Vanessa & Avancy Bridal! Much love from California. :)

Sent on 03/23/2018

Avancy Bridal's reply:

Thank you so, so much for the beautiful review. Kylie, you are a sweetheart and it was our pleasure helping you find the perfect dress! Thank you for making the trip all the way to Phoenix. Wishing you much love and happiness!

Claudia · Married on 10/27/2018

The owner Vanessa went above and beyond to ensure that my special day was perfect!! She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and beautiful. There’s so many beautiful selections on dresses with reasonable prices. I’m happy and excited I said “yes to the dress” at Avancy!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Avancy Bridal 3

Avancy Bridal's reply:

Claudia, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for the lovely review! You're going to look absolutely beautiful on your wedding day.

Ana · Married on 10/14/2018

Avancy Bridal is the place to go! Vanessa is the sweetest person you will ever meet. I had gone to other bridal shops but none of them made me feel as special as Vanessa did. Since the beginning I knew I had to get my dress here! She was never pushy or trying to make a sale. She made me feel as if I had known her forever! She made my experience so easy and stress free! So many beautiful dresses and size inclusive as well. I highly recommend Avancy Bridal. BEST BRIDAL SHOP IN AZ!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Avancy Bridal 4

Avancy Bridal's reply:

Ana! You are the sweetest ever! You and your entire bridal party are the best and it was my pleasure helping you find the prettiest dress!!! You're going to be a queen on your wedding day and I can't wait to see all if the pictures!
    Thank you for the review!!

Caitlyn · Married on 10/13/2018

I love love this place!!! After dress shopping for what seemed forever I walked into this adorable little boutique and found my perfect dress! Venessa was amazing helped me find the perfect dress and even played some songs I had in mind for my wedding. Girl you are awesome thank you so much for helping find my dress! Venessa has the BEST costumer service by far! She really gives you her full attention and values your opinion unlike other places I had gone to. Venessa, keep up the good work can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Avancy Bridal's reply:

Caitlyn, you are the best! We had so much fun helping you find the perfect dress! It honestly is a gorgeous gown and you're going to be the prettiest bride!!
    Thank you for allowing us to be part of this special time in your life!

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

I drove into Arizona from out of state when I found that Avancy carried Crystal Design. I contacted Vanessa right away and she was so sweet and accommodating.

Vanessa was so warm, helpful, and welcoming to me and my mom. Her shop was so beautiful and I felt comfortable right away.

The dresses in Avancy are out of this world. Crazy beautiful. I have never seen dresses like these before, and you won’t in most shops.

Vanessa paid attention to every detail as if it was she getting married. She knew how important it was to me and therefore it was important to her; I felt it. My favorite is that she captured the moment I said “Yes” with a Poloraoid.

Vanessa has kept in touch with me and even followed up with me a month before my wedding to make sure my dress was perfect. She even just checked in to see how my wedding planning was going. You don’t pay for that type of customer service. That is free.

My dress came early and was even more beautiful than I had remembered.

Those moments in her shop with my mom I will never forget and I will hold it close to my heart forever.

Vanessa, thank you for making it incredibly special. Thank you for giving me moments I will hold onto for the rest of my life.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jeannette · Married on 06/16/2018

As a skeptic, it was hard for me to imagine that I'd ever be able to find "the perfect dress" that would make me swoon and believe that I would look my most beautiful on my wedding day. However, all doubts and skepticism disappeared when I spoke with Vanessa at Avancy Bridal. As a California Bride, I knew it would be difficult to communicate my plans and vision for my wedding with a long-distance vendor, but Vanessa treated me with the utmost respect and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. As our conversations continued, Vanessa offered helpful advice and much needed guidance, especially since I was having a hard time deciding what dress style I would want since all of her dresses were ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! That was all erased as soon as I set my eyes on one of her amazing Crystal Design Dresses (which are only available in her store on the West Coast)!!! I was sold on the dress, sent her my measurements and said "yes!" to my dress with Avancy Bridal. Once I had the time to travel, I visited her shop in AZ, tried on the dress, and knew that I had made the right choice. Her shop is adorable and has the most positive atmosphere as soon as you walk through the door. I felt instantly welcomed and am glad that I made the visit! I am beyond excited for my wedding day, but I know that I would not have felt this way if Vanessa hadn't been patient with me, guiding me through the entire process even though I asked an enormous amount of questions and contacted her frequently because I'm from out of state.

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Jenny

Jenny Rojek · Married on 10/10/2019

I love my dress!

I was very happy with the care and attention given by Vanessa and her team. She made me feel special and cared for the entire time. They have a beautiful selection of really modern styles and some of the best designers. Bonus: their photo wall to take pictures when you say Yes to the dress! Thank you Vanessa! ❤️

Sent on 03/31/2019

Avancy Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jenny! You looked stunning in your dress and we loved having you and your daughter with us. We can't wait to see all your beautiful photos of your wedding day. We will be sitting by our email with anticipation.