AV Photography Reviews

1 User photo

AV Photography 1
  • Alexis

Alexis Llorence 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

As with any vendor, a good photographer makes such a huge difference on your wedding day, and Arielle was absolutely amazing! She was very responsive and thorough during the planning stages. She gave great direction and was also very flexible and accommodating to our requests. You spend the most time with your photographer on your wedding day, and Arielle is so friendly and accommodating and encouraging - there's no other photographer I'd choose! She went above and beyond our expectations. Our family and friends loved her too! I truly can't say enough nice things about Arielle!

Sent on 07/22/2019

AV Photography's reply:

Thank you, Alexis! Spending time with you and your Gerald was so much fun! You guys made me laugh and cry and feel like family

Elaine 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Fantastic!

I'm absolutely in love with our service!! Everything we experienced made my job as the bride a breeze. She is super professional and polite. Would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/13/2018

AV Photography's reply:

Thank you, Elaine. You were a dream bride, i felt honored to photograph your amazing wedding! All my best to you and Justin

Karen Mcmurdo 路 Married on 11/28/2018

Arielle is amazing!

Arielle was so much fun to work with. My husband and I are pretty camera shy, but Arielle made us feel very comfortable. The pictures turned out great. They are the best photos we've ever had taken.

Sent on 01/03/2019

AV Photography's reply:

Thank you, Karen! You and Donald are pure joy! I loved shooting your elopement, it was such a dream 馃槏

Drew 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Arielle was amazing. My husband and I were very nervous about finding a photographer that could capture our style and personalities. Once I found Arielle on WeddingWire I inquired with her and she was quick to respond. We were able to meet her in person and we quickly realized that she was the one we wanted to shoot our wedding. She is very engergetic, creative, and took her time to get to know us and what we wanted on our special day. On the wedding day she moved quickly and made sure to capture every moment of the wedding. She was very personable with not only my Husband and I but also with our family and friends, making it a really fun experience for everyone. She is very professional and has her own style that really makes your photos stand out in such a unique and beautiful way. We will definitely use her for any future couple, family, or portrait photos! And I would recommend to anyone that if you want to remember your wedding day, because it does go by fast, Arielle will get every bit of detail for you to re-live your day through your photos.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Candace 路 Married on 05/12/2018

I would recommend Arielle for any type of Photo Shoot as she was friendly, suggestive, and helpful with recommendations at my daughter's wedding. Photos turned out great and got them within a few day from the day of the Wedding.
    Thank you Arielle for a great experience with hiring a photographer as this was the first time I ever hired one. At first I was skeptical but if you are looking for a GREAT Photographer you will not be disappointed with Arielle.

Aloha,
    Candace

Sent on 06/17/2018

AV Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Candace! It was such a pleasure meeting you and photographing your daughters鈥 amazing wedding! I am so honored 鉂わ笍

Ashlee 路 Married on 03/21/2018

Use Arielle for your next event! She photographed my wedding and she did fabulous! She was excellent at making everyone feel at ease and her witty comments made it impossible not to smile/laugh. She was more than willing to go above and beyond by offering to help shop for wedding decor and listening to all my desired shots for the wedding. She added her own fun element to my wedding and it would not have been the same with any other photographer.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kate 路 Married on 12/30/2017

Arielle is warm, relatable, and easy going. These qualities were reflected in the moments she captured. She became part of the wedding experience; we loved her, our guests loved her, and our families loved her! Would use again for any occasion.

AV Photography 2
    Sent on 01/10/2018

AV Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kate! It was such an honor capturing your big day!

Andrea 路 Married on 07/13/2017

Arielle was amazing! I was so impressed with all of the pictures and beautiful moments she captured from our wedding! I would definitely recommend her services! She got so many different angles of everything that was happening on our special day! I love looking back at them everyday and just replaying my wedding over again and seeing the joy on everyone's faces! She sent the pictures back to me super quick too so you don't have to wait a couple months!

Sent on 07/31/2017

jennifer 路 Married on 07/08/2017

Arielle is a breath of fresh air to work with. Taking pictures can feel awkward but she does a wonderful job making you feel comfortable and relaxed. She is very patient and interested in the type of photos you would like her to capture, never being rude or pushy. On your big day, there is so much going on so having a relaxed and fun photographer makes a big difference. She captured the best moments from our big day and we will forever cherish the photos. She is incredible and I highly recommend her!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/20/2017