AV Beauty Reviews

8 Reviews for AV Beauty

• Shaylee

Shaylee Zeller · Married on 04/08/2019

Amazing experience!!!!

Amy was so amazing! Her and her team arrived early, and worked so efficiently to make sure that we were all ready to go on time. She is very down to earth and personable! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for not only a great hair and makeup job, but a pleasant and comfortable conversation and environment!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2018

Fantastic work & experience!

Amy is incredible!!! She did hair and make-up for my wedding, as well as the Marine Corp Ball. She was on time for both, even a little early which was a huge relief. Her time management is awesome, even with hiccups that were entirely because of my bridal party she still had everyone ready on time. She is so sweet and a pleasure to work with. She emphasizes what you're looking for rather than just her opinion. She is very flexible and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking.

Sent on 01/23/2019

AV Beauty's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I had such a great time with you , I hope we keep in contact for your future events. Wishing you the best
  • jnsangel4life

Tamara · Married on 05/06/2018

I couldn't be happier! Had my trial a week ago and Amy was wonderful! She doesn't force her ideas, let me make the decisions, as it should be. She copied a hair style I wanted exactly as I showed her, her makeup skills are on point! Loved working with her and am looking forward to the wedding day! She's going to make me shine!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Sylvia · Married on 03/10/2018

Call Amy she won’t let you down. She’s dedicated and passionate with all the work she does.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Lili · event on: 11/12/2017

Amy did my hair & make up and it was absolutely beautiful! Very professional and well done. She listened to everything I had to say and gave me the look I wanted! Super sweet girl that gives you the look you want!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Maira · Married on 06/13/2017

She’s very attentive, responsible, very very good at what she does . Very professional. I highly recommend her !!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Andi · Married on 08/15/2015

Amy has done my hair for a couple of photo shoots in the past! I felt beautiful the entire day! I think she's been one of the best stylist I've encountered! She will definitely will make you feel beautiful for any big event. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2019

Lovely work!

Amy and her assistant took care of my 6 bridesmaids hair and makeup within about a four hour period (taking into consideration most of them have very long hair). She is professional and has reasonable prices for wedding guests. She was accommodating and flexible. I would consider her for future events. Thanks Amy and Lauren

Sent on 03/07/2020