Autumn Moon Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Autumn Moon Photography

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning & Romantic Story-telling Photography

I loved working with Amy! She was so down-to-earth, I immediately felt right at home with her. She captured our emotions and the beauty of our special day and I am beyond thankful for Amy! She gets to know you and is able to really tell a story with her photos. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Brevard County!

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

Amy has done all of my photos ( Family,boudoir & wedding) and she is THE BEST! She is creative, passionate, very accommodating and on top of that a sweet heart. You will not be let down if you choose her. I recommend her to everyone!

Evelyn · Married on 05/20/2016

Amy was amazing! She met with me twice prior to the wedding day to make sure we had our timeline down and to go over some of the must have pictures. On wedding day she was very organized and captured some of the sweetest moments. If your looking for the best quality and value for your money, Autumn Moon Photography is the place for you. I'm in love with my pictures <3 <3 <3

Brittany · Married on 03/07/2016

Amazing pictures, great price, & Amy was so professional , reliable, & responsive the whole time. I'm so pleased with everything ?

Morgan · Married on 01/09/2016

Amy was amazing and she was so good with my family and friends! My flower girl was a little hard to work with but Amy never got frustrated, she made my day that much more amazing!

Patrick · Married on 03/14/2015

We were very happy with the service we received from this photographer. She was very courteous and professional from the initial consultation, to the event, to delivering a final product in a very timely manner. She went above and beyond in her presentation and thoughtfulness. Will highly recommend. Her attractive rates were what drew our attention, but it was her flexibility and work ethic that confirmed that we made the best decision.

Megan · Married on 09/12/2014

Amy was awesome. We couldn't have asked for better photographs, professionalism from her or the quality of her dedication to photography. We are very happy and have referred her to numerous people ;)

We used Autumn Moon Photography for our wedding last year. I was so happy with my decision to do that. Amy was there the entire day and was so easy going with our schedule. I never felt rush by her to stay on a schedule. She was great to work with and so nice to all of my guests. I love my pictures and have no regrets!

Tess · Married on 02/27/2016

So in my search for photographers I was a little distraught until I found Autumn Moon Photography! I had found that having a photographer would be way above my price range until I found her. I found an affordable package that made me feel like I was getting my money's worth! She was very laid back about changes I had to make but was also very good at suggesting solutions to issues that came up. My wedding day had a few hiccups but it didn't faze her, which really made me feel relaxed on my big day! The best part of Amy's service is you are her only client that day! It is all about you! I would definently recommend her. I was very happy with my pictures, the prints I received, and the day of was virtually stress free thanks to her!