Autumn Marie Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Autumn Marie Photography 1

Chelsea Copple · Getting married on 09/22/2019

The best well rounded Photographer

Autumn Marie Photography delivered way beyond my expectations during our engagement photo session. The level of comfort my fiancee and I experienced while being photographed by Autumn was my biggest worry, but it was fun, relaxing, felt more like an adventure rather than a photo session. She did all the work in helping is pose so we didn't look awkward and our pictures were beautiful. These are memories I will cherish forever and she did an amazing job capturing the two of us.
    Autumn was very chill and fun to be with, and has an especially keen eye to create breathtaking photos. I cannot wait to have her do our wedding photos!

- Chelsea Copple of Arkansas

Sent on 10/24/2018

Chad · Married on 03/11/2018

Autumn is exceptional!!!! She puts love into her work and it shows. Her great attitude and charisma makes for a great day while she is capturing memories. Not only will we hire her again for our wedding but we might just book her a flight to Tahiti to join us on our honeymoon.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Carolyn · Married on 03/11/2018

Autumn was very professional and confident during the wedding process all day long! She had gone over any details the bride had requested prior to wedding, therefore, not asking the bride a thing during the wedding! She took charge and was not an obvious presence during the ceremony and reception! If I were a bride-to-be......I would definitely choose Autumn to be the photographer!! Her engagement pictures of my son and his new bride were outstanding as well as the Wedding Photographs!! She used the backdrop of the beautiful Sierra snowy mountains combined with the desert of Nevada to the utmost and the pictures are phenomenal!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

April · Married on 09/30/2017

Autumn did a great job for our wedding in Tahoe. She was very professional and had a great eye for a nice photo opportunity.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kari · Married on 08/27/2017

Autumn is lovely. She really made me feel comfortable even though I usually feel awkward getting my picture taken. And that comfort with her definitely resulted in great pics. She captured our true emotions on our wedding day and I will absolutely treasure the photos she took forever. She also was really flexible and worked with our budget and requirements. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Nathalia · Married on 08/16/2017

Autumn is amazing. She is sweet and funny and made me feel really comfortable, while also being professional and respectful. She didn't have a time limit so I didn't feel rushed at all, and she was able to capture the most beautiful moments. My pictures turned out beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Justin · Married on 07/19/2017

Captures the best moments from her very unique perspective. Photographer will pay attention to the details along with making you feel very comfortable while taking pictures.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Autumn gave my husband and I the best possible gift for our wedding, all of our family friends and our special moments captured. As well as a special photo shoot for just my husband to admire ! She was very professional, prompt, flexibility and fun ! I would highly recommended

Sent on 02/01/2017

Kelli` · Married on 03/22/2016

Autumn was the absolute best to work with! She has the best spirit, energy, personality & eye for such absolutely beautiful work. She was professional, timely, and flexible. (We had our wedding on top of a mountain, and she horse and carriage rode up for us!). I couldn't have been happier with the photos she took of our special day! We couldn't have asked for better memories.

Sent on 02/13/2017