Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts Reviews

Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts 5
Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts 6
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing service and beautiful flowers!

Terri was so nice to work with! She patiently listen to all my wants (which I’m very bad at explaining) and was able to figure out exactly what I wanted. She made beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, beautiful boutonnières, a halo for my flower girl and beautiful wrist corsages for my mom and mother in law. She also provided the flowers for my cake and the petals for my flower girl to throw. All VERY reasonably priced! I would have paid double going elsewhere. If I ever need flowers again I will definitely be calling Terri for help!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts 7
    Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts 8
    Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts 9
    Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts 10
    Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts 11

Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts's reply:

Thanks so much, you are to sweet. I loved working with you too. I love the pictures, it turned out great.

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely perfect : ) everything was beautiful!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2018

Terri at Autumn Flourish did an amazing job with flowers for our wedding! From the moment we walked into her shop, we knew we wanted to work with her. She took time to show us different flowers that we could choose in our colors and then layered flowers together to give us an idea of what a bouquet would look like. For the additional single flowers we ordered, they came in these cute small vases with a sponge so the flowers would stay fresh throughout the entire reception. I would highly recommend Autumn Flourish to anyone who is looking for the perfect flower arrangement!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Heidi · Married on 10/07/2017

Autumn Florish did out flowers for our October 7th outdoor wedding. Not only were they beautiful, but really reasonable! The beautifully put-together, brilliantly-colored blue orchids and white roses were the perfect compliment to our mountain wedding and for about half the price most florists would have changed.
    Highly recommended !

Sent on 12/12/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/24/2017

Terri is the best. She has an incredibly warm demeanor that makes talking and connecting with her simple and enjoyable. She created the designs exactly to what I asked for and she gave us the best price out of all the other florist's in town. When the wedding day came, Terri delivered all the flowers herself and she even arrived 30 minutes early. Overall, Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts is an outstanding company. If you want someone to go above and beyond for you and still at an affordable place then look no further because this is your company and Terri is your go to florist for all your flower needs.

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 07/22/2017

Terri was amazing! I emailed her probably 10 times with changes and she accommodated every single one without question. I gave her pictures for my inspiration and she brought every single one to life! My bouquet was gorgeous, as were the bridesmaid bouquets. I got a TON of compliments. She had no problem letting me pick up the flowers for the centerpieces the day before and the bouquet the day of the wedding. She responded quickly to all of my emails and helped with recommendations whenever I needed them. I would highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2016

Terri was an amazing florist to work with, and I'm sooo glad I stumbled across her. I was one of those brides with little idea of what I wanted for flowers. I had a small budget, and that was my primary concern. I was also living out of the country up until a couple months before the wedding. Terri happily worked with me the whole time. (And trust me, I was changing my mind up until pretty much the very day.) She made beautiful arrangements at a fair price. And she even rented out a couple things from her store for decor (also at a great price). I would highly recommend going with Autumn Flourish for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2016

I really enjoyed working with Terri! She was so nice, responsive, and easy to work with during the whole process. She would send me pictures of different options so I could get a good idea of what the flowers would look like. I was very pleased with my flowers the day of the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/17/2015

We used Autumn Flourish Floral for our wedding flowers and can't thank Terri enough for the wonderful job she did. I had a very hard time finding a finding a florist I liked. Many of the other florist I met with were very bossy and didn't listen to what I wanted. Terri on the other hand was very helpful and listen to what I wanted. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. She delivery our flowers early on our wedding day which relieved some stress. I would recommend using Autumn Flourish for any occasion, but especially for weddings!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Karlie · Married on 07/11/2015

Terri did a lovely job. I think I told her she was the least stressful person I dealt with throughout my entire wedding planning process. She was very laid back, and willing to work around whatever requests you may have. We talked about the style I was hoping for, and the mood my wedding eluded, and then told her our budget. We decided to pay up front and then Terri did as much as she could within our taste and price range. The results were FABULOUS! I could not recommend a florist more. I particularly liked that she was not strictly a "wedding florist". This helped with price range and flexibility compared to some of the other vendors I talked with. Thanks Terri!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Nadine · Married on 06/27/2015

Working with Terri was so pleasant right from our very first meeting. She listened attentively and designed exactly what we wanted. My daughter's bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were gorgeous. I had priced & consulted w/several other florists. Terri was the only choice and once I handed everything over to her, I never worried one bit. Even when it came to something outside our floral needs, she had wonderful ideas and was willing to go above & beyond the scope of our contract!! She's a sweetheart, I HIGHLY recommend Autumn Flourish.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Jenifer · Married on 05/24/2015

Everything was perfect and the price wasn't too expensive. I will recommend autumn flourish to my cousin when she gets married too

Sent on 06/15/2015

Stacye · event on 05/12/2015

My anniversary flowers were amazing! The arrangement was beautifully done. I highly recommend getting flowers from Autumn Flourish for all occasions!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Liz · Married on 04/19/2015

We planned a very small wedding without a lot of hoopla per my daughter. We used Terri at Autumn Flourish who was on the recommended list at our venue. I dealt only over the phone and through emails with Terri, but she understood what we wanted from the beginning. I met her while she was installing the flowers and she did a beautiful job enhancing the adobe courtyard with shades of yellow and green using forsythia boughs, daffodils, hanging pots and greenery. My daughter announced that it exceeded her expectations and was thrilled.Who could ask for more?!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Laura · Married on 10/25/2014

Our wedding flowers were beautiful! I asked for red roses and royal purple flowers and Autumn Flourish suggested the right flowers that would coordinate with our wedding colors. The colors and arrangements were perfect, totally capturing what I was wanting. I appreciate Terri's expertise and creativity in making our flowers special for our wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

Terri did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers. She listened to all of our desires and needs . She was able to make everything we wanted at the price we needed. We were very pleased with the arrangements. Thank you for making our day beautiful.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Mary · Married on 09/06/2014

Teri is a highly talented florist who is really great to work with. When planning my daughters wedding, she listened attentively to what my daughter wanted and asked for photos of the "look" my daughter wanted to achieve. Teri provided great suggestions and went out of her way to get a specific type of flower my daughter wanted. She worked hard to make sure the flowers were perfect -- matching colors and mixing textures to create beautiful floral displays. We received many compliments at the wedding. I would highly recommend working with Teri at Autumn Flourish Floral for any occasion.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Holly · Married on 08/09/2014

Terri was amazing! I had already gone to other flower shops and had a definite idea of what I had in mind for the flowers for my wedding. Every other florist that I went to pretty much constructed me the same thing, but Terri was able to take what I wanted and show me something different and unique at a great cost! She was also very flexible when I needed to change my mind a thousand times. On the actual wedding day, I got so many compliments about the flowers! I would definitely recommend her to other brides, friends, family, and will use her again for any other needs I might have!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts's reply:

You're so sweet Thank you so much, I loved doing your wedding, loved the colors too. You're the best! Terri

laura · Married on 07/19/2014

Very professional even called me to let me know store was closing @ 2pm on Sat!! Luckly she did!

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • User4234347 · event on 05/26/2014

Very beautiful flowers by a talented designer. High level of professionalism. You can't go wrong with Autumn Flourish Floral!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Rob · event on 05/23/2014

I have been to the shop on a few occasions. Terry is very friendly and has the most Beautiful Selection I have ever seen in the Floral Industry.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Madison · Married on 04/20/2014

I had my big day in April and Terri was amazing! She helped pick out the most beautiful flowers that just lighted up my day and matched my colors that i was looking for. My wedding was awesome because of her and wonderful customer service that she gave me. I will be back and recommend her to everyone!!! Thank you so much

Sent on 06/12/2014

amanda · Married on 05/09/2015

Thanks so much for your understanding and kindness during this crazy time! Your flowers were beautiful and very fresh! lasted for days! Thanks for making this day so special. Amanda Mother of the bride

Sent on 05/13/2015

Brianna · Married on 11/11/2017

All of my flowers were so beautiful! I know nothing about flowers and creating anything out of them and Terri really made my vision come true. All my colors were incorporated and matched my theme perfectly. I only wish that they had arrived a little bit earlier the day of the wedding just so I could have taken pictures a little bit sooner before the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Autumn Flourish for all occasions!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Autumn Flourish Floral and Gifts 12

Grete · Married on 06/24/2006

Flowers were beautiful and they offered great suggestions for arrangements that fit my budget and the colors I wanted. Very friendly and resonably priced as well as very professional.

Sent on 04/24/2012