Authentic Photos and Designs Reviews

Authentic Photos and Designs 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Tressel · Married on 08/10/2019

August wedding

Christy was absolutely fantastic throughout our entire wedding experience. She was very prompt and professional through every encounter and was extremely easy to get along with. She made my husband and I so comfortable while photographing the engagement session and wedding. The best photographer I could ever have imagined finding!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Job!

Christy is awesome!! Enjoyed having her photograph my wedding!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Y

Yachtney Miller · Married on 12/13/2018

Wedding photos

Christy is so easy to work with and made my wedding pictures look so great !!! She is super positive, flexible and professional. I can’t wait to work with her again.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Authentic Photos and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Yachtney! You are such an awesome lady and your wedding was so sweet and fun. Thank you for letting me capture it-- also- the reception food was delicious!!!
  • Linzi

Linzi Mainz · Married on 11/24/2018

Magical experience!

I reached out to Christy only about three weeks before our holiday weekend wedding. By some miracle, she was available. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Not only did she respond to me immediately, I live in a different state and she was always available by email, text or phone to help me organize the day. In fact, she acted as a pseudo wedding coordinator! She was so fun, energetic, put me at ease and helped us enjoy our day. Her photos were stunning - seriously way better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much Christy - Linzi & Daniel P.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Authentic Photos and Designs 8
    Authentic Photos and Designs 9
    Authentic Photos and Designs 10
    Authentic Photos and Designs 11
    Authentic Photos and Designs 12

Marty · Married on 10/27/2018

PERFECT Wedding Photographer for us!

Christy is AWESOME! She captured my daughter’s beautiful essence on her special day! With almost 900 edited photos, every moment of her wedding will be remembered! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Authentic Photos and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Marty!! I had such a wonderful time and your whole family is so sweet and fun! The venue was so lovely and the bride and groom were a joy to work with.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Christy is the best! My husband and I live in Nashville, but we got married near Montgomery, Alabama. She is reasonably priced, down to earth, so much fun, and has a very fast turnaround. All of our friends and family love our photos. We 100% recommend booking Authentic Photos and Designs!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Authentic Photos and Designs 13
    Authentic Photos and Designs 14
    Authentic Photos and Designs 15
    Authentic Photos and Designs 16
  • Kyle

Kyle Fredrickson · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic Second Shooter!

Christy was a second shooter at our wedding and was a joy to work with! She was incredibly organized and could have lead the photography team in her own right but was able to take a step back and act as a fantastic second shooter as well. Christy provided coverage for our entire wedding weekend and was able to capture incredible pictures from family portraits to candids of people throughout the night. Christy was excellent and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding or engagement shoot photographer!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Authentic Photos and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Kyle! You're wedding was so lovely and you were so fun to work with! The whole weekend of festivities was so exciting and the venue was beautiful. Best wishes to you two!
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 08/18/2018

Christy recently photographed my wedding in Nashville. From our very first consultation, we knew that she was exactly the right fit. Christy is looking to meet you where you are and to accommodate your needs and tastes in every part of her work. We didn't use a wedding planner, and Christy was invaluable in working with me to put together a timeline of a big chunk of my wedding day. She traveled to meet with me at the church where I was getting married in advance and sat down with me to go through details so we were both feeling solid about things, and was a confidence-booster as much as she was a photographer.
    For our wedding day, Christy procured a fantastic second photographer to contribute to the process, Natalyn McCants, as well as apprentice photographer Cora. All three were such a delight to work with, fun and professional at the same time. No one in our families or wedding parties felt rushed or put-upon during our photos, and we all had a really great time. My husband can be somewhat camera shy, bless him, but even he felt relaxed and comfortable.
    Christy also made sure to get the shots we wanted and the shots we might have forgotten about. The pictures we received from her were numerous and beautiful, and we'll cherish them forever.
    I feel like there is so much more I could say about Christy and the team she put together, but I'll leave it by saying that so many things about weddings can be stressful, and Christy made sure that the photography was something that was not only stress-free, but actively brought us enjoyment and happiness. I would recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ashlee · Married on 06/03/2018

She was a blast and I absolutely loved her being a part of our day! Great photos and seriously fun and professional. She knew what we needed and got it done! Can't wait to get my wedding photos back!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Authentic Photos and Designs 17
    Authentic Photos and Designs 18
    Authentic Photos and Designs 19
    Authentic Photos and Designs 20
    Authentic Photos and Designs 21

Authentic Photos and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Ashlee!!! You and Zach are such an amazing couple and your engagement session and wedding was pure joy!!! Thank you for having me capture the memories, I can't wait for you to see them!!

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I love Christy! When we did our engagement shoot she helped us to encourporate our story into the pictures and make it special! She was also a jewel on our wedding day! Very organized and professional, yet laid back and fun!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Authentic Photos and Designs 22
    Authentic Photos and Designs 23
    Authentic Photos and Designs 24
    Authentic Photos and Designs 25
    Authentic Photos and Designs 26

Abbey · Married on 05/12/2018

Christy was absolutely amazing! Friendly, easy to talk to, and she kept everything going smoothly! Takes a little stress away from your big day! I strongly recommend her! Very professional always gets back to you with your questions super fast. And she gets sneak peak pictures to you the next day which I thought was amazing!

Sent on 05/22/2018

David · Married on 05/11/2018

There are not enough words to express how amazing it was to work with Christy! She's professional, punctual, precise and an absolute pleasure to work with. Her creativity and attention to detail made the pictures of my daughter's wedding awesome and a lasting momentum of a monumental day. USE her you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Elaina · Married on 04/22/2018

If you're reading this, congratulations, you've found THE photographer. Can anybody make a wedding day easier than Christy? I seriously doubt it. She made the entire process fun and stress free-which is a feat in itself during wedding planning. She is top notch and I would highly recommend her. She even sent me a preview picture the night of our wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Authentic Photos and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Elaina! Your wedding was so lovely and you were the perfect bride- so calm and collected and you and Ryan have some serious heat! Blessings on your marriage and I wish you all the best!

Chandler · Married on 12/30/2017

Christy and her second shooter were wonderful to work with! Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and they captured the most perfect images. We could not have asked for better & would recommend Christy without hesitation!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Leah · Married on 10/21/2017

So this review is way over due! Christy and her daughters shot our wedding in October. Not only is Christy a great photographer but she became an awesome friend in the process! I highly recommend her!

Being a photographer myself, I searched and searched for the perfect wedding photographer for my TN destination wedding. I was extremely picky to put it lightly. I was very happy with my choice. She was on top of things, could handle our rowdy bridal party just fine, and had me a preview of the photos very quickly following the wedding. Christy is lovely, I can't say enough great things about her!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Authentic Photos and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Leah! Your wedding was an absolute joy and so much fun, not to mention you looked AMAZING! I was a bit nervous with you being a photographer yourself but you put me at ease and I wish you the best with your business!

Angie · Married on 10/14/2017

Christy did a fantastic job shooting my Mother in-law’s Wedding. I love how she seemed to capture lots of candid moments, from the happy tears of family and friends, to the silly mannerisms of the children, the loving gazes from the happy couple and the gigantic smiles on the faces of the guests. Christy did a fabulous job and I highly recommend her. She will capture all your precious moments and then some.

• W

Wyanetta · Married on 10/14/2017

Christy's charisma, enthusiasm, and professionalism exceeded my expectations. Her guidance through our photo sets were much appreciated as my husband and I were quite clueless. I would and have recommended Authentic Photo and Designs to everyone I know who wants that special day captured flawlessly.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

Christy was so wonderful, she really became part of our family. She had so many great ideas and our photos are gorgeous. I didn’t even notice when she was taking some of the photos until I got them back, which is a sign of a good photographer! She got all of our wedding photos edited and back in a couple days. I highly recommend Authentic Photos and Designs, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Christy was professional and courteous! She had great photo ideas but also was open to our requested shots! Amazing person with an amazing eye for photography! She has a heart for people and a love for photography!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Authentic Photos and Designs 27
    Authentic Photos and Designs 28
    Authentic Photos and Designs 29
    Authentic Photos and Designs 30

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

She was so professional and took the most beautiful photos! Christy went above and beyond. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer. I would highly recommend them!

carrie · Married on 09/10/2017

The direction and attention Christy and her husband provided on my wedding day truly enhanced the experience! I felt beautiful and taken care of. Christy is very professional and easy to work with, and I couldn't be happier with my photographs!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Authentic Photos and Designs 31

Authentic Photos and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie! Your wedding was so special and I wish you and your family all the best!!! You were an absolutely gorgeous bride too!!!

Kelli · Married on 08/13/2017

Christi is absolutely amazing as a person & photographer! Her team does a beautiful job and anyone who chooses to use them will be extremely pleased with their finished products. Our daughters wedding photo’s and video was just AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/05/2017

Christy was amazing at directing our giant wedding party. Keeping all of us on track, oraganizing a group of unfocused people and also capturing the fun candid moments. It was an absolute pleasure working with her!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Ashten · Married on 06/30/2017

I absolutely loved my experience with Christy! My husband scheduled her to photograph our proposal and it was so fun! I was totally surprised, and the images were available for us within 24 hours. I love how she features different shoots on her social media sites too! Plus she’s a lot of fun to work with for ANY event.

Authentic Photos and Designs 32
    Authentic Photos and Designs 33
    Authentic Photos and Designs 34
    Authentic Photos and Designs 35
    Authentic Photos and Designs 36

Authentic Photos and Designs's reply:

thank you Ashten! You are such a delight and I will always remember your surprise proposal!!!

Tricia · Married on 06/03/2017

Christy was phenomenal! Great price and beautiful photos, and she really put our wedding party at ease when taking the photos. Many said that taking photos with Christy was their favorite part of the wedding! :)

Sent on 10/18/2017