Authentic Designs By Elaine Reviews

View more information

• Frederied
    Frederied Getting married on 01/15/2022

A dream come true…

If you’re looking for professionalism, kindness and have everything you need for your even. She is the right person definitely. Very commutative and she love to pay attention to the details. We will definitely recommend you to give her the chance of making your dream come true when. In our case she took care if our weeding invitations & envelopes, banner and table numbers and it’s a dream !!!
    Very affordable prices and the quality of her job is excellent.
    Marisol H. Getting married on 12/12/2021

Quince invitation

We Could not be more happy with how amazing my daughters birthday invitations came out. Elaine was very attentive to details and super sweet!! We will definitely recommend her to others!!!!

Hello Marisol;
    Thank you so much for your review. Your daughters invitations are gorgeous and I am glad we were able to make it how she wanted it. Very pleased to have served you.
    Best;
    Elaine
  • O
    Olivia Getting married on 11/22/2021

Dream Come True

Elaine is phenomenal. She literally made my *dream* wedding invitations come to life & I’m speechless every time I look at them.
    High Quality. Custom. Perfection.
    She goes above and beyond to make sure that you are 200% satisfied and that the final results are flawless. I am BEYOND thankful.
    If you were like me, struggling for months to find something you love (not impressed by anything on minted, zazzle, vistaprints, etc & or don’t have a 2k budget for invites) that is elegant, classic, modern, luxury - TAKE THIS AS YOUR SIGN - Authentic Designs by Elaine is your girl!! She WILL make your wedding invitations a dream come true.

Authentic Designs By Elaine's reply:

It was a pleasure creating your one of a kind invitation, I had fun creating it and I am really happy that we made your dream invitation come to live.
    We are here to serve our customers!
    Best;
    Elaine
  • I
    Idalia S. Getting married on 10/30/2021

Excellent Customer Service

STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE...
    Elain was working with us since day one. She truly cares about what we need and she went above and beyond to make sure I had all the details of all my choices to make the right decision. She is extremely passionate and puts all her dedication and love into every single detail.

Authentic Designs By Elaine's reply:

Thank you so much Idalia we are here to serve and make our customers happy. It wa sincerely my pleasure ti make your daughters invitations and see her reaction the day she picked them up. That’s was such a priceless look on her face of real happiness. It has truly been a pleasure to have served you
    Tania T. Married on 07/20/2020

Excellent Service

Excellent Service!! Love it. Beautiful invitations and Thank you cards. Everybody love them.
    Kiara L. Married on 06/20/2020

Elaine Authentic design.

Elaine was very helpful and attentive to the design we wanted. She was able to design our wedding invitation fast with attention to detail and made sure invitations arrived within a timely manner. Her attention to detail made our invitations unique, beautiful and memorable! Would recommend her 100%!
    Nannette R. Married on 03/05/2020

Superb experience

We found Authentic Designs because we knew Elaine. She had shown me some of her work and I was looking for someone to make my parents 50th anniversary invitations, so we asked her to design something and she came up with the idea if pictures of my parents since they were dating until the present. We immediately fell in love with the idea and we hired Authentic Design. She kept us in the loop every step of the way. I definitely recommend Authentic Designs , they are very creative and very responsible with their work. We could tell that they love what they do and are very proud of the work they put out there.
    Edith N. Married on 02/16/2019

Professional, responsible and elegant invitations

Contacted Elaine for my 80th birthday party invitations. She was very respectful and responsible. She met all my expectations and exceeded them. She is a very warm and creative person. 100% would recommend and would gladly contact her for a second event and completely trust her.