63 Reviews for Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths

Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
63 Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths Reviews

Jason and Diana have been a pleasure to work with since the beginning. Their timeline documents and music library were extremely helpful in planning the wedding. They are bilingual, which made my wedding accessible to all my guests. They were on time, professional, and adept at reading the dance floor and playing all the right songs! We would absolutely recommend Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths anyone. I would hire again!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Couldn't have asked for better! Response time through email and by phone was exceptional, they were easy to work with for song choices and working out a time line, forms to fill out made the whole process very easy and stress free. They helped make our day wonderful and I can't recommend them more!

We did up-lighting throughout our venue and it was beautiful, their equipment is nice looking and not tacky like some i have seen. Definitely 5 stars in my book and worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 5/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jaime Guerra, our DJ, killed it at the wedding! He was simply amazing and amped up the party. He truly made our vision come to life on 3/30/18. We loved him and would recommend him for any kind of party/event. Jaime listened to what we wanted and made everything come true. I highly recommend him for your event. He has a ton of experience and knowledge. Austin's Best DJs are so professional and very timely when you have any questions or concerns. We also added the photo booth and that was so fun; the guests loved it!

Profile Picture Renee , 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you’re looking for a DJ, Austin’s Best DJ’s is the way to go!! We went with them for our wedding, and it was an awesome decision! Jason and Diana were incredibly responsive and professional. Anytime I contacted them with a question, they seemed to have an answer in just minutes! This helped keep my wedding planning far less stressful since I was never left in the dark or waiting for an answer.

Austin’s Best DJ’s is also such a great value! I had originally thought we would just get some sound equipment and hook up a phone with a playlist, but when I looked into how much it would cost to rent speakers, plus a microphone for toasts and announcements at the reception, plus a microphone for our officiant, etc…it quickly became clear that hiring a DJ would be a far better choice! Austin’s Best DJ’s included all of these things, plus we didn’t have to stress about setting any of it up or taking it down at the end of the night!

DJ Jimmy was fantastic and kept the party going all night!! That is definitely something that just a playlist on a phone cannot do! He was able to read the crowd and adjust based on how people felt. Our guests (young and old!) were up and dancing throughout the night, many of whom do not normally dance! We had so much fun thanks to DJ Jimmy and how good he was!! I would definitely recommend Austin’s Best DJs and especially DJ Jimmy for your wedding or any other event!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Austin Best DJ's did an amazing job at my wedding and I can't thank them enough for their work. They worked with us with trying to find the best genres of music that would fit our wedding. It worked for everything. We loved the ceremony and the reception music. Prelude music and the send off was great.I loved the 50's music while we were eating dinner. The transitions of music after dinner was great. They had worked with us with our Mom and son special dance routine. The dance music was awesome, there was a lot of energy and the song selection was perfect. Everything was cued on time and ran exactly as planned. They brought their own equipment of speakers, microphones, and lights. They made our wedding perfect. Thank you DJ Diana for the ceremony. Thank you DJ Jimmy for the reception. Thank you Austin's Best DJ. Hire them!

Profile Picture Cody, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jason & Diana were fantastic! Their online music library was extremely helpful in choosing my father-daughter and bouquet music, and they always answered questions I had quickly. Dancing was a priority for me and they made that happen! Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything about this service was phenomenal. From the moment when I started inquiring about their services, to the days before the wedding, to the wedding day itself, to days after the wedding, Jason & Diana were so helpful! They helped me with the music selections (since my husband and I had no idea what to choose) and gave me tools (like their online popular playlist library) to help in the process.

During the wedding, Jimmy was able to read the crowd incredibly well and played music everyone loved the entire night! This is an incredibly difficult task since we had people from the deep mountains of Mexico to people from Germany and all over the United States. We had all sorts of ethnicities (Dominican, white, black, Mexican, German, Chilean, etc.) and Jimmy was able to play music that everyone enjoyed dancing to! He was so sweet and understanding when we had a request to change the style of music. Also, during the dollar dance, he was able to keep the music going so people could dance with the groom and me. We had a line of people wanting to dance with us!

Our wedding ended an hour early and a few days after the wedding, Jason and Diana refunded us the last hour that we had previously paid. They are so honest that it's difficult to beat this service. I could go on and on about Jimmy and Austin's Best DJ's, but bottom line is, they are so incredible and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. You won't be disappointed! Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Beatriz, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My parents recently booked Austin's Best DJ for my quinceanera , and if I must say , they did an awesome job . Everyone was dancing and participating in the activities the dj would say . The name " Austin's Best DJ " clearly states the type of work they do .

Profile Picture Calista, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason and Diana were fantastic to work with! When I had initially messaged them, they were booked for my wedding but emailed me a little after when their prior commitment cancelled. They were very prompt with their responses, and flexible all around (meeting with us, and even setting up a sound system prior to our ceremony!)

Jason also was our MC during the reception and one of our receptions games we played, and did an awesome job. We didn't have a specific idea for what kind of music we wanted, so we gave him a few songs and he ran with it- the playlist was just what we wanted. He and Diana are kind, understanding people who do their job very, very well. They really do the best they can (communication is key- they're not mind readers!) and when we talked about what we wanted, I was very clear about what I would like to see and they executed beautifully.

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I waited until the last minute (a week before my bachelor party) to schedule a DJ and Austin's Best DJs was able to deliver last minute! Everyone at the party enjoyed the DJs' engagement throughout the afternoon - 100% would do it again with them!

Profile Picture Anthony, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Ruben in Austin, Tx has been a phenomenal DJ from the day my husband and met him. He plays at local restaurants, weddings, and Quincenera's, anything you name it!! Not only does he play awesome music, he knows how to mix it up and satisfy his customers! He is also very flexible, reliable and bilingual in Spanish and English which makes Ruben an awesome communicator for the reception or if you have any needs for coordination! We have followed him for years and recently had the honor of him DJ for our wedding in July. We are extremely thankful for him and plan on having him DJ for us for as long as he can!

Profile Picture Priscella, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I have known DJ Rock’n Ruben for over 10 yrs. This past July 2017 we had the privilege to have had Ruben DJ at our daughters wedding. Ruben’s easygoing & upbeat personality sets the tone to any party event, a true professional and expert in his field. From beginning to end his willingness to keep the party going and alive is his specialty. He certainly kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night! DJ Rock’n Ruben is just awesome! We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Juan & Norma, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow! I was s impressed with this company and their services. Me and my husband, decided to book these guys last minute, and luckily they were open. We got the 360 package and it was all the bells and whistles we wanted at our wedding in Gonzales, TX. They made our wedding day perfect! We recommend Austin's Best DJs, all day! :-)

Profile Picture Mindee, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason and Diana did a fabulous job! They kept the timeline on track and were flexible with any changes that came up. Everyone loved the flow of the music and had a great time dancing! I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Austin's Best DJs was the hit of our small high school graduation party. They arrived early to set up and played music that kept the guests entertained. Everything was easy-online payments, music selection, getting questions answered. Exceptional value for the price! Definitely will be using Austin's Best DJs for other school and family parties.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Austin's Best DJs went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed for our special day! Jason and Diana were great with communication with us and offered us tips and templates to help guide our music selection. Jimmy the DJ was FANTASTIC and even answered to a last minute request on the morning of our wedding. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Anali, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommend Austin's Best DJs Jason Diana Rubio to help you celebrate any type party, you won't regret it

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did an excellent job with requests and professionalism. Would highly recommend them for your next event!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Really good services, showed up early and helped the day run smoothly. They played all the songs I asked for and on time. They also took request. They helped me out when I mistakenly thought I had more time then I did but didn't charge me extras all for it. Very good and I would highly recommend them anytime.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our company has worked with Austin's Best DJ's for the past 3 years at our holiday event. DJ Rubio has always been awesome and kept the party going. This year DJ Tommie came out and celebrated with us and did a fantastic job!!

We definitely will be using them again!!!

Profile Picture charmaine, 12/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking them was easy! Diana answered every and any question that I had promptly which I appreciated. We had the pleasure of having Jason as our DJ and sound quality and transitions between genres were flawless! Highly recommend! The music Jason played helped set the tone of my wedding and made my special day everything and more!

Profile Picture LISA, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Great service, great people, Amazing play list and Cool photo both!

Profile Picture Delia, 12/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Austin's Best DJs were amazing to work with, giving us great tips on organizing our music and dancing and helping us keep track of special moments and key times in the ceremony and reception with their amazing organization. We also had some music requests that weren't on their list of standard music and they went out of their way to make it happen for us, I couldn't be more happy about that...because they certainly didn't *have* to do it. Their DJ service for our wedding was exactly what we wanted, great music to make our guests feel good about dancing and prices that can't be beat, and my guests loved Diana's Tiffany Blue DJ case!

For the price, they can't be beat, and worked so well with our sort of difficult outdoor wedding to make it a success. They were available night and day when we had questions or needed to update song lists...a true commitment to customer service. I hope I don't get married again, but if I do and it's in Austin, I'll call them up!

They were also super awesome about a gay wedding, so that's a definite plus in my book!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We talked to quite a few DJs during our wedding planning process. Jason & Diana were very easy to communicate with, understood our needs and rocked the HELL out of our reception! My reception was a blur, but I still made my way to the DJ booth to thank Jason for the absolutely awesome job he did with the music. We have eclectic taste in music, and he managed to blend it well with danceable, fun stuff and the dance floor was never empty. The photo booth was a HUGE hit, and the pictures were priceless! Price couldn't be beat for their excellent service!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/17/16, 1 Review