Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths Reviews

79 | Austin, TX

79 Reviews for Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths

Juanita Loya · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Awesome DJ/Photo Booth!!!!!!!

Thank you Jason and Diana with Austin best DJ's. Alyssa's Quinceanera party was a huge success. We all had a extremely awesome time. Music, photo booth, etc. was awesome! Your professional services and support was very much appreciated!! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback! It was truly a pleasure to provide our DJ and photo booth rental for Alyssa's quince! It was great to see everyone dancing and taking photos, all night!
  • Logan

Logan Stansell · Married on 10/12/2020

One of the best in Austin!

ason and Diana are awesome! I've used them countless times, and most importantly for my wedding. From ceremony to reception, they were on point. Love these guys and would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for your great feedback, Logan! It was truly an honor to provide our DJ and Karaoke services for your wedding. Congrats, again, to you and Zuleima!
  • Adela

Adela Saenz-Mejia · Married on 05/16/2020

Completely Awesome!

Even with all this COVID-19 going on, they have been very responsive abd always polite! I wasn’t able to have my event and I don’t think I will next year either, but I would do business with them again and would refer them to anyone I know. Thank you Jason and Diana for all your help!

Sent on 07/03/2020

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Hi Adela, thanks so much for your kind words We wish we could have been able to provide our DJ, photo booth, and marquee letter rentals, but due to Covid, we were unable to. We hope to work with you in the future! :)
  • Hayley

Hayley Ainsworth · Married on 11/23/2019

Every guest danced all night!

Austin's Best DJs was easily one of my favorite vendors of our wedding. Jason and Diana are SO easy to work with and so RESPONSIVE to every email and all of our annoying last minute change requests. The sound system was setup so well, everyone could hear during the outdoor ceremony. Then inside they provided uplifting and a photo booth. Got our photo booth pics back almost immediately! They did a great job emceeing - helping with the flow of the wedding. They played every song we wanted and even filtered the ones we didn't. Couldn't have found a better DJ out there at a very reasonable price. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for your great feedback, Hayley! It was truly an honor to be your wedding DJ & photo booth rental service! We're so glad everyone had so much fun! Congratulations, again, to you & Jace!
  • Valerie

Valerie Mercedes · Married on 10/05/2019

So accommodating and professional

Austin's Best DJs were very accommodating to our wedding entertainment needs! We loved having them at the wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, and for allowing us to be your wedding DJs! It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day! :)
  • Samuel

Samuel · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful experience, really helped bring the night to life

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths really are just that! My wife and I used them for our wedding and they were incredibly professional, fun and engaging. They easily had everything set up as it was needed and kept the party going the whole night.

We loved it and would definitely use them again for other parties.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for your great feedback, Samuel! It was a pleasure to be your wedding DJ! Congratulations, again, to you and Maddie!
  • Kimber

Kimber Misczak · Married on 06/02/2019

Easy to work with and super professional!

We hired them for just the photo booth, not DJ, only because we hired our DJ months before deciding we wanted a photobooth. Austin's best was so easy to work with and super professional! The pictures turned out great! Also, thanks for letting my brother walk around with the chicken hat prop LOL

Sent on 09/05/2019

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for your great feedback, Kimber! It was a pleasure providing our photo booth for you, your family and friends! Congratulations, again, to you and Andrew!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2019

The best DJ and Photo Booth!

Honestly, we could not have picked a better DJ. Austin’s Best DJs are so friendly and HELPFUL. They made our wedding so much fun and the dance floor was never empty. Good quality photos for the photo booth as well!

Seriously the best :)

Sent on 05/30/2019

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for your great feedback, Michelle! We were truly honored to be your wedding DJ and photo booth service! Congrats, again, to you and Felix! :)

Andrea · Married on 05/11/2019

They really are Austin's Best DJ's!

I’m so grateful to have met Austin’s Best DJ at an event I attended several months ago, otherwise I might have not known how awesome they are when I needed a DJ for our very special company event. They really are a great and professional DJ company. They responded promptly to every question, and accommodated any requests or needs we had. And the DJ we had that night, Jimmy, was fantastic! He was so cool to work with and even took several pictures of our celebration throughout the night and sent them to me. I will always go to them from now on for any DJ needs I have, and highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. You guys are awesome – thanks so much!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for your great feedback, Andrea! We are so glad that the 40th Anniversary Party went well! We look forward to the next event! :)
  • Brenda

Brenda Garza · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing Bilingual DJ!

We hired Austin's Best DJs because we were having a bilingual wedding and Jason and Diana exceeded our expectations! They had everyone dancing, and people had so much fun. I did not leave the dance floor after the music started. To me it was very important to have a mix of latin music and american music and they did a great job. I would hire them again. Also, they were so helpful throughout the whole process. Thank you for an amazing experience!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Wow, thanks so much for your great feedback, Brenda! We were truly honored to be your wedding djs, on your special day. Congratulations to you and Jacob!

Diana Lopez · Married on 12/22/2018

Austin’s Best DJ really is the best DJ

Jason and Diana were an amazing team! We could not have asked for better service. They played all the songs that we requested and made sure everything ran smoothly. We are so grateful to have had them at our wedding!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you, Diana! We were honored to be your wedding djs. We're glad that you, Herman, and all of your friends and family had a great time! :)
  • michele

michele · Married on 11/25/2018

Austin’s best DJs were so easy to work with and does an amazing job

Austin’s best DJs exceeded our expectations for our wedding! They really take the time to learn all of the genres that you want played and they went out of their way to get extra photo booth props for our Game of Thrones themed photo booth (which everyone loved!). I would highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, Michele! We really appreciate it. We were honored to be your DJ and photo booth rental service for your wedding day! Congrats, again, to you and Matt!
  • Krista

Krista Butzner · Married on 11/24/2018

The best wedding decision you'll make!!!!

We hired Austin's Best DJ's for our wedding and it was the best decision we could have possibly made. Everything was truly perfect!!

Working with Jason and Diana was such a breeze. They were incredibly patient even when it took me a little while to get back to them. They provided timelines, an incredible music selection database, and spreadsheets that made planning the music so easy.

The music they played for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner was EXACTLY what we wanted and went off seamlessly.
    Most importantly, though, the music for dancing was absolutely amazing. Everybody danced the entire night!! They played such fun songs from every decade that got our 20 year old friends dancing right next to our grandparents. I know it was my own wedding, but it was truly the best wedding I have ever been to!! People left raving about how amazing the music was, and how they had never been to a wedding that was such a fun party.

There is not a single thing that could have been better- it was perfect and we are eternally grateful that we chose Jason and and Diana for our wedding!! If you hire them, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much, Krista! A lot of your guests had great feedback for us. Many of them said "wow, I can't believe you're playing some of these awesome songs. I've never heard these at any wedding we've been to!" Congrats, again, to you and Alex! :)

Rico · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellence is all they produce.

These guys are the real deal. They will do whatever they can to make sure you and your guests have the best time ever!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much, Rico! We're so glad everyone had a great time at your wedding, at The Addison Grove, in Austin. We were truly honored to be your wedding DJs!

Mikayela · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect!

Everything about them was legit!! As a bride, every detail of your wedding matters. It was so amazing to have them care as much as I did about all the details. They were extremely thorough and so fun to work with!! Our reception was SO FUN!! The music and dj mixing was perfect! My guests are still raving about our wedding! They told me it was the best! The funnest wedding they’ve been to! So glad we picked Austin’s Best Djs! They truly are THE BEST!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Audra · Married on 07/22/2018

My wedding music was one of those things I was worried most about. I guess only going through marriage once and not being familiar with the industry, I was unsure how they could possibly run my ceremony, dinner, and reception, but THEY DID IT AND BLEW ME AWAY!! I cannot thank the two of you enough for rocking my wedding!! From your responsiveness, to how thorough you were, I can honestly say, music was the last thing I had to stress about the day of! Ya'll are an amazing team and clearly passionate about what you do and that is so refreshing to see! If I had the chance to do my wedding day over, I would choose you again and again!!! Thank you for keeping our party going!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much, Audra! We're glad that you, Luke, and all your friends and family had a blast! Everything was amazing! :)

Caroline · Married on 06/24/2018

Jason and Diana have been a pleasure to work with since the beginning. Their timeline documents and music library were extremely helpful in planning the wedding. They are bilingual, which made my wedding accessible to all my guests. They were on time, professional, and adept at reading the dance floor and playing all the right songs! We would absolutely recommend Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths anyone. I would hire again!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much, Caroline! We were honored to be your wedding djs! All the decor you added, at Brodie Homestead looked amazing! We'll never forget your awesome first dance! :) - Jason & Diana

Trisha · Married on 05/04/2018

Couldn't have asked for better! Response time through email and by phone was exceptional, they were easy to work with for song choices and working out a time line, forms to fill out made the whole process very easy and stress free. They helped make our day wonderful and I can't recommend them more!

We did up-lighting throughout our venue and it was beautiful, their equipment is nice looking and not tacky like some i have seen. Definitely 5 stars in my book and worth every penny!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Renee · Married on 03/30/2018

Jaime Guerra, our DJ, killed it at the wedding! He was simply amazing and amped up the party. He truly made our vision come to life on 3/30/18. We loved him and would recommend him for any kind of party/event. Jaime listened to what we wanted and made everything come true. I highly recommend him for your event. He has a ton of experience and knowledge. Austin's Best DJs are so professional and very timely when you have any questions or concerns. We also added the photo booth and that was so fun; the guests loved it!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks, Renee, we're glad that your wedding went just as you wanted it. We LOVED the Texas-themed decor, especially the boot vases! The mechanical bull was definitely awesome! :)

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

If you’re looking for a DJ, Austin’s Best DJ’s is the way to go!! We went with them for our wedding, and it was an awesome decision! Jason and Diana were incredibly responsive and professional. Anytime I contacted them with a question, they seemed to have an answer in just minutes! This helped keep my wedding planning far less stressful since I was never left in the dark or waiting for an answer.

Austin’s Best DJ’s is also such a great value! I had originally thought we would just get some sound equipment and hook up a phone with a playlist, but when I looked into how much it would cost to rent speakers, plus a microphone for toasts and announcements at the reception, plus a microphone for our officiant, etc…it quickly became clear that hiring a DJ would be a far better choice! Austin’s Best DJ’s included all of these things, plus we didn’t have to stress about setting any of it up or taking it down at the end of the night!

DJ Jimmy was fantastic and kept the party going all night!! That is definitely something that just a playlist on a phone cannot do! He was able to read the crowd and adjust based on how people felt. Our guests (young and old!) were up and dancing throughout the night, many of whom do not normally dance! We had so much fun thanks to DJ Jimmy and how good he was!! I would definitely recommend Austin’s Best DJs and especially DJ Jimmy for your wedding or any other event!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks, Lauren, we're so happy that your wedding day went just the way you wanted it to! :) - Jason & Diana

Cody · Married on 03/24/2018

Austin Best DJ's did an amazing job at my wedding and I can't thank them enough for their work. They worked with us with trying to find the best genres of music that would fit our wedding. It worked for everything. We loved the ceremony and the reception music. Prelude music and the send off was great.I loved the 50's music while we were eating dinner. The transitions of music after dinner was great. They had worked with us with our Mom and son special dance routine. The dance music was awesome, there was a lot of energy and the song selection was perfect. Everything was cued on time and ran exactly as planned. They brought their own equipment of speakers, microphones, and lights. They made our wedding perfect. Thank you DJ Diana for the ceremony. Thank you DJ Jimmy for the reception. Thank you Austin's Best DJ. Hire them!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Thanks, Cody, we're so happy the wedding was great! - Jason & Diana

Emily · Married on 02/10/2018

Jason & Diana were fantastic! Their online music library was extremely helpful in choosing my father-daughter and bouquet music, and they always answered questions I had quickly. Dancing was a priority for me and they made that happen! Thank you!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks, for your great feedback, Emily! We LOVED the surprise dance with your mom and family! :)

Beatriz · Married on 12/16/2017

Everything about this service was phenomenal. From the moment when I started inquiring about their services, to the days before the wedding, to the wedding day itself, to days after the wedding, Jason & Diana were so helpful! They helped me with the music selections (since my husband and I had no idea what to choose) and gave me tools (like their online popular playlist library) to help in the process.

During the wedding, Jimmy was able to read the crowd incredibly well and played music everyone loved the entire night! This is an incredibly difficult task since we had people from the deep mountains of Mexico to people from Germany and all over the United States. We had all sorts of ethnicities (Dominican, white, black, Mexican, German, Chilean, etc.) and Jimmy was able to play music that everyone enjoyed dancing to! He was so sweet and understanding when we had a request to change the style of music. Also, during the dollar dance, he was able to keep the music going so people could dance with the groom and me. We had a line of people wanting to dance with us!

Our wedding ended an hour early and a few days after the wedding, Jason and Diana refunded us the last hour that we had previously paid. They are so honest that it's difficult to beat this service. I could go on and on about Jimmy and Austin's Best DJ's, but bottom line is, they are so incredible and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. You won't be disappointed! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much, Beatriz! We're so happy that everything went just as planned! Thanks, again, for allowing us to be a part of your special day! - Jason & Diana

Calista · Married on 12/09/2017

My parents recently booked Austin's Best DJ for my quinceanera , and if I must say , they did an awesome job . Everyone was dancing and participating in the activities the dj would say . The name " Austin's Best DJ " clearly states the type of work they do .

Sent on 12/11/2017

Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for your great feedback, Calista! We're glad everyone had a great time at your quince! :)

Jenny · Married on 10/21/2017

Jason and Diana were fantastic to work with! When I had initially messaged them, they were booked for my wedding but emailed me a little after when their prior commitment cancelled. They were very prompt with their responses, and flexible all around (meeting with us, and even setting up a sound system prior to our ceremony!)

Jason also was our MC during the reception and one of our receptions games we played, and did an awesome job. We didn't have a specific idea for what kind of music we wanted, so we gave him a few songs and he ran with it- the playlist was just what we wanted. He and Diana are kind, understanding people who do their job very, very well. They really do the best they can (communication is key- they're not mind readers!) and when we talked about what we wanted, I was very clear about what I would like to see and they executed beautifully.

Sent on 11/27/2017