Austin Rainbow Bouquet Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Tien-Nhi
    Tien-Nhi N. Married on 03/04/2021

My Dream Wedding Came True!

I had the honor of working with Chloe and her team on the most important day of my life. All I had to do was tell her the image of my Dream wedding- flower arch, purple lights, fancy princess themed and all. That was it, she showed me some rough sketches, then she took care of everything from A to Z. I just turned up on the day, astonished and surprised at how beautiful the venue turned out!! She really understands and wants you to truly be happy. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Austin Rainbow Bouquet's reply:

Thanks Angel for your sweet words. It was our pleasure to be part of your special day. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. Take care of each other and enjoy the journey together. Have a happy marriage life, Tien-Nhi!
    Amna F. Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!! Very Artistic and Creative!

Chloe did an awesome job with my wedding day venue decor. I met with her twice but mostly communicated over the phone or emails. All I had to do was share my vision board with her and she took care of everything else. The center pieces, the backdrop and best of all, my BRIDAL BOUQUET was ecstatic. I absolutely loveddddd everything!

Amna,

Thank you so much for your sweet words. I’m glad we made it happened even we met for only couple times :) Please share professional photos when you get them back. Have a great honeymoon!
    -Chloe
    Jennifer Married on 10/11/2018
    Chloe was absolutely AMAZING!! She was a pleasure to work with! She was so dedicated to providing exactly what I was wanting, and even incorporated some lace from my mother's wedding dress into my bouquet! And the flowers were more beautiful than I imagined! I would highly recommend her for any event requiring floral arrangements!
    Laila Married on 11/04/2017
    Chloe of Austin Rainbow Bouquet in one word: AMAZING. She and the rest of staff at this company are so thoughtful, caring and understandin, in terms of a bride's wishes. I provided her with pictures from pinterest of what i wanted my bridal bouquet to look like and my bouquet (i.e. sample for my bridal portraits & on the day of the wedding) looked identical and if anything, they looked even better than the picture....She provided flowers also for my MOH, flower girls, centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, ceremony isle chairs and isle runner itself. The colors were just EXACTLY matching to what i had requested and she was super professional, accomodating and arrived at the venue long before the ceremony to make sure that everything was done and taken care of in a timely fashion. In addition, my bridal bouquet was not only gorgeous, it also stayed fresh for over a week after the event. I was truly amazed at the quality of services provided by Chloe and her staff and couldn't have been happier with their work. Thank you and to all brides, this should be your go-to florist....I recommend Austin Rainbow bouquet very highly to all brides.

Austin Rainbow Bouquet's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Laila! Please share pictures when you have them!
    Ann Married on 09/30/2017
    Austin Rainbow Bouquet made my party unforgetable. The decor was very beautiful. The quality and the service were outstanding, their price is very reasonable. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family. Thanks Chloe and the team!
    Nghia Married on 09/23/2017
    Very happy with chloe and her team. Its more than what I expected. Thanks again
    Caroline Married on 09/09/2017
    We absolutely loved working with Chloe! Everything turned out gorgeous and exceeded our expectations! We had a three event wedding in three different locations in just one day and Chloe helped make each location beautiful. I even had to call her last minute 15 minutes before one of the events started and she had someone out just in the nick of time with what we needed. Communication was easy with her and she delivered everything promised. We shopped around for different vendors for floral and decor and are so glad we went with Chloe. She made the day flow so smoothly and everything was done ahead of time so we didn't run into any surprises ahead of time. We changed our mind a couple times on certain things and added things along the way but Chloe took everything like a champ and was super accommodating. So happy with how everything turned out. Thank you so much, Chloe!! You were a joy to work with!

Austin Rainbow Bouquet's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words. It means a lot to me and the team!
    Amy Married on 04/22/2017
    Chloe and her team were fabulous! She is responsive and took my ideas and turned them into a beautiful reality. Our guests were complimenting the flowers all night! Thank you again Austin Rainbow Bouquet for everything. I will not hesitate to recommend your services in the future.

Austin Rainbow Bouquet's reply:

Thanks Amy for taking your time to review our service!
    Michelle Married on 12/02/2016
    Chloe was absolutely fabulous with our flowers for our 2 day wedding extravaganza. The flowers were gorgeous and she was able to make very thing beautiful for our 4 events. Our guests wouldn't stop commenting on how beautiful our floral decor was. I would give her my highest recommendation!

Austin Rainbow Bouquet's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review, Michelle. It was our pleasure to be part of your special day! -Chloe.
  • User2641889 2+ years ago
    Chloe and her team were amazing and followed through with every detail! The flowers were stunning and pulled the entire event together, helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives! Thank you!
  • User2577265 2+ years ago
    Chloe and her team did a fantastic job with arranging our flowers for the day of the wedding. From the corsages, bouquets, cake decorating, and all the big decorations that we needed, it was all very beautiful. Chloe is so easy to talk to and is so helpful and understanding when it came to making my dream wedding come true. She even provided me with a small sample bouquet for my engagement pictures so I could see what it would look like on the day of my wedding! I would recommend her to every bride out there if I could!
    Pam Married on 09/05/2015
    Chloe was so sweet and an artist with flowers. She stayed to pin on boutineers and make sure all corsages were on the right people. I had SO many comments on her beautiful arrangements and her prices were very reasonable.
  • User2261058 2+ years ago
    Chloe is amazing! She has a true talent for making flowers arrangements. She true went above and beyond to make our wedding flowers amazing. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were!
    Carmen Married on 07/17/2015
    Chloe was a pleasure to work with and did a beautiful job on my flowers. Her pricing is great and she will work with you to make sure you are happy
    Rebecca Married on 06/13/2015
    I cannot say enough about Chloe and Austin Rainbow Bouquet!
    My wedding was this past June at The Oasis, and Austin Rainbow Bouquet was on their preferred vendors list. The Oasis had a wedding showcase and I was able to meet a lot of vendors that day, including Chloe.

My first consultation with Chloe I was really blown away. She was the first person that sat down with me and immediately created a sample right in front of me to give me exactly what I had wanted. Like most brides I had several photos of what I wanted everything to look like (most from Pinterest!) and she created exactly what I wanted AND made it work with my budget. After that, I was sold.

She is incredibly friendly and patient, which can be hard to find especially with wedding vendors! I felt completely confident with her, and it was one less stress I had to take care of.
    The day of the wedding my husband picked up the bouquets for our ceremony while I was getting ready and she sent me photos to make sure it was exactly what I had wanted, and even called to check in.
    My wedding morning was hectic and I was very stressed and even asked her to make an adjustment on my junior bridesmaids bouquets, no questions asked, it was done!

Once at the reception I got to see all the tables with the centerpieces and final touches, it was beautiful! There was not a single table without a floral finish, everything was detailed perfectly!

* I also would like to add that after jetting off to my honeymoon immediately after the wedding I was unable to preserve my original wedding bouquet and I was completely upset about not thinking to do it before we left. After we returned my husband called Chloe and had her make an exact replica of my wedding bouquet to surprise me with so we could as least preserve that one and frame it, just another example of how she goes above and beyond. She does amazing work and really cares about her clients and it shows!
    Melissa Married on 04/04/2015
    Chloe was amazing to work with before and during my wedding day! The bouquets and boutonnieres exceeded my expectations...everything was absolutely perfect! She was more than willing to work with my budget and the quality of her work was impeccable!

Chloe - thank you, thank you, thank you for making my day extra special!
    Beverly Married on 11/01/2014
    There are not words to adequately describe how pleased I am with Chloe and her work. Everything was executed exactly as specified . She went beyond my expectations and was so gracious to work with. She is absolutely the best.
    Patty Married on 05/17/2014
    The flowers turned out to be more than we could have imagined. They did an awesome job on the gazebo, centerpieces and mason jars, and stayed the whole time to help us transport the flowers from one site to another. We would strongly recommend this vendor.
    Katie Married on 03/29/2014
    Beautiful flowers that blew our minds!
    Nga Married on 03/22/2014
    Austin Rainbow Bouquet did a wonderful job with our wedding!!!! Everything was perfect and beautiful. I was very please with Chau's work. I particularly love the center piece on the head table and the sash and flowers that she tied on the chair for the ceremony. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends.

Nga
    Allison Married on 12/15/2013
    Austin Rainbow Bouquet was so great to work with during my wedding! She really understood the feel I was going for with the flowers. I couldn't be happier with the flower she displayed at my wedding during the ceremony and reception! Very easy to work with also. Very happy!
  • User1262492 2+ years ago
    We had a great experience with Austin Rainbow Bouquet!

Chau did the flowers for our ceremony & reception...she did bouquets and boutonnieres, flower girl petals, aisle decor, centerpieces, the tossing bouquet, the table runners, corsages, etc. She gave us a price that was more than fair and did really quality and beautiful work. Our venue was the Barr Mansion, and she made it even more beautiful than it already was.

She showed up long before the wedding to get started, and stayed to help clean up.

Chau also did the floral design for our gorgeous wedding cake. I asked her about this just a few weeks before the wedding, and sent her a picture of what I had in mind. She did an AMAZING job. It was even more beautiful than the picture I sent. I have never seen a more gorgeous cake.

I highly recommend Austin Rainbow Bouquet. My day was more beautiful thanks to Chau and her excellent work!
  • User1232438 2+ years ago
    Beautiful flowers!! Chau absolutely knows what she is doing. She is very knowledgeable about flowers.!She is very friendly and will answer any questions you have.
    Jen Married on 05/18/2013
    Austin Rainbow Bouquet is AMAZING!! I love supporting local businesses, and Chau makes it easy and wonderful to do. She goes above and beyond in every possible way. My best friend and I have used her services for several events now, and each one is a pleasure. My bouquet was absolutely perfect, as were all of my other flowers. I highly recommend anyone needing floral arrangements to take a look at her portfolio - SO BEAUTIFUL!!
    Tram Married on 10/23/2010
    The bouquets are absolutely gorgeous!!! And the price is very affordable compare to other flower vendors who will charge you an arm and a leg.