Austin Classic DJ Reviews

1 User photo

Austin Classic DJ 1

Brenda Langford · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent Photo Booth with Austin Classic DJ's

We LOVED the photo booth at my daughter's wedding from Austin Classic DJ. Our guests had so much fun with the props and taking all the pics. Their service was very professional, Totally recommend them -- 5STARS!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Mónica

Mónica · Married on 11/04/2018

Appreciated the nerd in us

Tim was just absolutely remarkable. He contacted me about a month from our big day and had a brief questionnaire for my now husband and I. We had a handful of rather nerdy requests and he complied without any questions. When we finally met the day of the wedding, I wanted to make sure he knew at what point of "Journey to the Island" we wanted to be announced (we chose a nerdy Jurassic Park piece of music for our entrance. He knew exactly what I was talking about before I even finished. Then he went on to say he enjoyed queuing the nerdy songs we wanted to make sure were included at our wedding. Thanks Tim, you were truly amazing!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Claire · Married on 11/03/2018

Tim was Fantastic!

I hired Austin Classic DJ through a bundle package with my photographer, Weddings by Tony and Elena (who I also highly recommend), that included photography, DJ services and a photo booth. It was a great way to save a few (or a lot of) pennies as a bundle package, but the service was still high quality! Tim was a great DJ for us, he sent us a detailed questionnaire a couple weeks before the wedding to make sure he understood our tastes and he was accommodating of music requests from guests during the reception. You can't go wrong with Tim!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing DJ and Amazing Music!!

Austin Classic DJ did a wonderful job as our DJ! I didn't have to worry about a thing with him announcing everything because he was so well-prepared and organized with his questionnaire before the wedding. He was so easy to work with and a great personality at our wedding! I also had a somewhat complicated ceremony music request, but he made it perfection by working with a live instrumentalist. That was one of my favorite parts of the whole day, and he made it happen better than I could've envisioned it! He also brought an awesome photo-booth that was so much fun for all my guests! His music selection was amazing and definitely made it a great experience for everyone! Highly recommend! Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Austin Classic DJ's reply:

Kelsey, thanks so much for taking time to leave such an awesome review! Your wedding was a blast and I'm so glad that I got to be a part of it. I love seeing everyone dancing and having a great time. Congrats again to you and Lance!

Dalia · Married on 06/30/2018

My new husband and I got married on June 30, 2018 at Texas Old Town in Kyle, TX. (We're still on cloud nine!) As many engaged couples know, there are so many decisions to make when planning a wedding. There's so many, it's difficult to know where to start.

Well, we started off with deciding on our venue, Texas Old Town. They had a list of preferred vendors. As we sorted through the brochures, we came across Austin Classic DJ. After consulting with them, we realized they not only offered DJ services, but they also offered Photo Booth services and lighting options. It was an easy decision from there so we quickly booked them. They provided great customer service, helped answer all our questions, made our wedding day fun, and took care of three services in one.

So, what did I love the most? Well, I'm super obsessed with photos. A photo booth was a must have for our wedding. I knew it would be a hit, but it was way more than that. Our guests, both adults and children, absolutely loved the photo booth. Everyone enjoyed putting on silly hats, gathering in groups, taking silly photos, and making unforgettable memories. We loved it. Everyone loved taking home a keepsake.

From my experience, I highly recommend Austin Classic DJ!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Marleigh · Married on 05/19/2018

We just had our wedding at Mercury Hall in Austin, TX and the photobooth was an absolute hit! I think my favorite part was walking by and seeing all the guests just having so much fun with all the props and getting their prints. You can't have a good party without a photo booth! Tony was so charming and professional. He made working with him super easy. I will be suggesting the photo booth service to everyone! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Austin Classic DJ 2

Brandee · Married on 04/27/2018

Our dj went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect!
    I was a bride who did not have a long list of songs, and honestly couldn't decide on anything. I let the dj handle everything and he did an amazing job!!!! My guest loved his choice of music, and he kept it fun!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Mari · Married on 01/13/2018

We truly loved our experience from Smith Photography and Austin Classic DJ. I had many questions which were all answered in a timely manner.
    We weren't able to meet up in person for our initial photo consultation. Tony accommodated to us, and we ended up video chatting. We had our engagement photos and wedding photos done by Smith Photography. During both, Tony and Elena were a pleasure to be around. We felt very comfortable.
    We initially found Smith Photography while looking for a DJ. We stumbled upon Austin Classic DJ. They were reasonably priced and had a great reviews. Our guests really enjoyed the entertainment. The transitions were smooth and seamless.
    We recommend Smith Photography and Austin Classic DJ for anyone looking for professional, caring, and quality service.

Sent on 03/10/2018

anissa · Married on 07/22/2017

So Austin DJ classic came with our photography packet that we purchased and included a Photo Booth as well. The DJ was INCREDIBLE! he was so accommodating to our needs and did everything absolutely perfect. we left some of the music choices up to him such as bouquet/garter toss and cake cutting and he did not disappoint one bit. everything was perfect, beyond perfect. he was so great. he did our music for our ceremony outside too and brought his own equipment and had music playing before the wedding which was so lovely.

Sent on 09/18/2017
  • I

Iliana · Married on 07/08/2017

Tony the owner of this company was so responsive from the get go and helped us to find a perfect package that included DJ service, uplighting, and our photobooth. At our wedding he was extremely professional and did a great job at keeping our guests involved and played great music to keep the party going. His son ran our photo booth and was also so nice and professional, I would recommend them to anyone any day.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Tessa · Married on 07/07/2017

Everyone at Austin Classic DJ is very nice and they respond to emails very quickly. Tim was a wonderful DJ for my wedding. He did everything I asked and he had people on the dance floor the whole night! Thank you for making our reception so much fun!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Brittney · Married on 06/10/2017

For my June 10th wedding at Texas Old Town I had never met the dj before my wedding besides our email correspondence, so I was little nervous of what to expect. The day of the wedding I was blown away of the professionalism and the attententivness he had all evening long. He would ask me if I was having a good time and if Ineeded anything. The dj did a great job with my bridal announcements and his song timing was on point. I would use this company again for any large celebrations in the future!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Estefania

Estefania · Married on 05/18/2017

We could not be happier about hiring Austin Classic DJ!! We found Austin Classic DJ through our venue and we hit it off quickly. We felt like we were always on the same page and loved that they also offered a photobooth. Tony was always easy to get a hold of and had an answer for all of our questions. When we were a few weeks out from our wedding, I was starting to contact vendors for final confirmations, and he contacted me first! He was ready for music for any part of the ceremony and reception. He even reminded me of some parts that needed music. Tony was quick to answer my questions and extremely easy to work with. He worked with our odd requests and found all our unique songs. He was great at reading the room and Tony played all the music we requested and put together a killer set for the dancing portion of the night based on our interests and input. He was also good at making sure our “do not play” songs weren’t heard. He even got us on stage to be guest DJs! It was a lot of fun and our guests were moving!

Elena, who worked our photobooth, was also a joy to work with. She was very friendly and patient when explaining to my family that the booth took more than one photo. They had SO MANY props with them, their sequin backdrop perfectly matched one of our wedding colors, and they even personalized the photo strip with our wedding font. They even brought a scrapbook to place copies of the photo strips in and for our guests to write messages. Elena did a great job maintaining the book and her and Tony’s photo at the end was a nice touch. They were also quick to get us the digital photos to us a few days later.

Overall, Tony and Elena’s DJ and photobooth services were amazing! Both their services are reasonably priced and worth every penny and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Arianna · Married on 05/11/2017

We met Tony at a vendor event in Kyle, TX over a year before our wedding. When it came time to decide on our DJ, we remembered how kind Tony was! We reached out to him and got a great quote. About 2 months before the wedding we contacted him about our timeline/songs and he sent us a detailed questionnaire. It contained moments during the ceremony and reception that we didn't even think to add music to! He answered all questions promptly and professionally! Tiny arrived to our venue hours before the ceremony to set up and I officially met him then. He was so nice, easy going and professional. The entire wedding was perfect and the music we chose really added emotion to all of those special little moments! The dance music was so good and my husband and I even got to go on stage to be guest DJs! :) I very highly recommend Austin Classic DJ for any and all events!

Sent on 06/05/2017

KayLauni · Married on 04/02/2017

Our DJ for the night was Tim and he did a great job. When I sent him my list of songs for the ceremony and reception I was a little worried because a large number of my songs were from video games who's composers were Japanese. However, it worked out wonderfully. He found all the songs and come to find out he's a Final Fantasy fan! When it came to dance time I let him choose what to play and the dance floor was never empty! Tim is a fantastic DJ!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Casey · Married on 03/25/2017

Tim was hands down the best DJ we could have asked for! The pricing was VERY reasonable. He played all of our favorite songs! He was able to feel out the crowd and know just what to play. He followed our timeline for the reception perfectly! He never missed a beat. We struggled finding a DJ that wasn't pricey but that was high quality as well. Tim is high quality for his price! He helped make our day perfect! We would refer anyone to him. We also referred our best friends to him for their wedding and everything was great! We didn't expect anything to be less than perfect, anyway.
    Love, Casey & Doug

Sent on 05/25/2017

Amber · Married on 02/24/2017

Found this DJ through Smith Photography. Got a great deal since we booked the photographer and their DJ company. Music was great all night! Was not too particular during the reception, but DJ played the requested songs during the ceremony and the few requested songs during the reception! Job well done!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/11/2017

The music at our wedding was perfect! Tim emailed me a couple weeks before the wedding to get our list of songs, asked what we wanted to hear and what we did not want to hear. He was professional and played the best music! Would definitely recommend him for other weddings!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Tanya · Married on 02/10/2017

I was struggling to find a quality DJ that was at a reasonable price point. I didn't want to sacrifice on quality... but I also didn't want to spend an obscene amount of money either. After booking a day of coordinator, I was pointed in the direction of Austin Classic DJ. Not long after, I decided to listen to my DOC's testimony and book them, and I'm so glad I did! Tony was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing. There was no cheesy wedding DJ vibe AT ALL. Tony was able to read the crowd and change up the music to fit the vibe. The groom and his friends wanted some pop punk at the end of the night, and he made that happen too! At one point, he brought the groom and I up to help DJ a song and it made for some fantastic snapchat opportunities and I can't wait to see the professional photos from that moment too. Several days later, everyone is still talking about how much fun they had AND I know without a doubt that Austin Classic DJ was a huge part of that. Tony also does wedding photography and had I not already had a photographer booked at the time I booked his DJ services, I'd have probably booked photography through him too! You will not regret dancing your heart out to Austin Classic DJ. BOOK THEM RIGHT NOW!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Emily · Married on 01/15/2017

Tim did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding! I'm so glad that Tony and Elena at Smith Photography recommended him! So fantastic!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Denny · Married on 11/20/2016

We had the pleasure of having Tim DJ our wedding and we could not get enough compliments about him! He came super early to set up and go over everything with us (pronunciations, wedding timeline, music, etc.). We had some complications where our dance party at the end was cut short from an hour and a half to 45 minutes, but Tim was always on top of it. He is just a great guy to talk to and adds so much character to your wedding. He is a MUST book.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Mollie · Married on 10/14/2016

Thank God we found DJ Tim! He SAVED us! He was so professional, and seemed genuinely excited to help us with our wedding. We can't imagine our wedding without him. He was fantastic at transitioning between dances and cake cutting, and with a very general music list, picked songs that got every one of our guests up and on the dance floor! He went above and beyond for us, and I will always recommend him before any other service. He was well worth such an affordable price!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Diana · Married on 10/09/2016

Tim was our DJ and he was awesome! He had great music suggestions and kept the wedding timeline on schedule. He knew when to change a song that wasnt working and genre changes were smooth. No problems at the ceremony or reception.

I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

The music made our night SO much fun-It set the tone right from the beginning!

We had a very unique set of songs we wanted played during our wedding and Tim made it happen! He asked questions so he would be prepared well in advance, asked for a timeline so he would know exactly what was going on and made our night incredible!

He even snuck in a few songs and shout outs that we told him about and gave our night a very personal touch.

AMAZING!