Aurora Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Aurora Photography

• Natalie

Natalie · Getting married on 04/11/2020

The best photographer

Bess is amazing at what she does . She makes you feel comfortable shooting . We booked her for our wedding . After we shot our engagement pictures we completely trusted her . We feel in love with the pictures. Unfortunately it rained on our wedding but that didn’t stop Bess . She was amazing . Right next to me calming me down and we were still able to catch great pictures with her . I definitely will be using her for all of our future pictures!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Aurora Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Natalie. Although the rain threw a wrench in your plans- your love and connection was shining through to everyone. Thank you for trusting me to capture your wedding day ✨
  • Jie-Ting

Jie-Ting Mei · Married on 01/25/2020

Would absolutely recommend!

After all is said and done, one of the few lasting mementos of your wedding day is your photos and we are so glad we picked Bess and Aurora Photography to capture our day. After looking through her portfolio on her website and instagram, we knew that we were in good hands and completely trusted her artistry. More importantly, she was very flexible and understanding with our schedule (because we were planning an out-of-state wedding while working full-time)--she was also very sweet, punctual, and organized. If you are the type of person that feels weird taking professional pictures, she provided really great direction and we felt very comfortable in front of her camera. My husband and I had the best time at our wedding, and we cannot stop looking at our gallery to relive the day. I cannot recommend Aurora Photography enough!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Aurora Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jie! ❤️ Your wedding was so beautiful and I loved getting to know you and working with you. Thank you for trusting me to capture your wedding day ✨
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 12/25/2019

Amazing, pleased

I absolutely LOVED AURORA and I cannot wait to use them for ALL other events. We were in LOVE with our wedding pictures and we're so grateful they were the ones to capture our engagement photos and wedding photos. Look NO FUTHER! BOOK them you will be beyond satisfied.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Liza

Liza Jane Schubert · Married on 08/03/2019

I literally planned our wedding date according to the 2 Saturday’s that she had left this year...

I worked with Rachael on a couple photography gigs a while back and found out she was the best photographer ever.. I am really picky about photos /quality/ and even the personality of my photographer. But when she showed me her camera screen after taking the same shot I did I knew then that if and when I got married, she would have to photograph it.

She makes it fun and easy and the photos never disappoint.

You’re dumb if you don’t book her. If you are worried about money then throw out some unnecessary crap because besides the memories and a piece of paper - the photos are the only things you can look back and live those moments again.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Nicole · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved how our wedding pictures came out! Bess truly captured every moment. She had us fill out a questionnaire before our wedding which was a good way to explain what we were looking for and the members of our families. I love how she mixed formal and candid shots. We had many large groups to take family pictures with and she got things moving along efficiently and effortlessly. When it came to taking our portraits, she made us feel not rushed. This was very much appreciated and you can see through our pictures how comfortable we both were. And as a bonus, she has a lot of patience with kids too! We are so glad that Bess was our wedding photographer!! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Dominique · Married on 01/20/2018

Aurora photography not only did my wedding but my engagement photoshoot and I couldn't ask for more! Bess was so sweet and helpful. She made us feel comfortable at both of our photoshoots and captured our candid love and relationship!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Greter · Married on 12/16/2017

Beth was excellent. A photographer that understands what you want to capture at you event.

Sent on 03/20/2018