Aundrea Marie Photography Reviews

Aundrea Marie Photography 7
  • Jade

Jade Ganson · Getting married on 06/29/2019

10/10 would recommend!

We cannot say enough great things about Aundrea! The moment we met her my fiancé and I said to ourselves how nice she was, and passionate she is about her work. We had never had professionally pictures taken prior to this but she made us feel so comfortable, and in turn we got some amazing photographs that we will cherish forever. We will never use another photographer so long as we live in Montana!

Aundrea Marie Photography 8
    Aundrea Marie Photography 9
    Aundrea Marie Photography 10
    Aundrea Marie Photography 11

Jen · Getting married on 03/31/2019

Aundrea is one of the sweetest and most personable people I have ever met! My fiancé and I had only been engaged for a few weeks prior to our shoot with Aundrea, but already had a trip planned to Glacier National Park. We figured, why not? Let's find a photographer and capture some great shots in this amazingly, beautiful place. Aundrea was very responsive and accommodating to our last minute photoshoot booking. She takes her time to get to know you individually, and as a couple. She genuinely loves what she does and has a great eye for capturing such beauty and intensity in her shots. Her photos tell a story and evoke so many different emotions. I love it so much! She is seriously such an amazing photographer!!!

We had the greatest time with her during our visit to Glacier. It was our first time that either of us had a photoshoot done, and she made us feel so comfortable. We were literally laughing and smiling the entire time. She really knows how to capture those candid and irreplaceable moments. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her!!! We already have several of her photos hanging around our home, and all of our family and friends LOVE them! I have nothing bad to say about her. She is truly an extraordinary photographer!!! You won't be disappointed! :)

Aundrea Marie Photography 12
    Aundrea Marie Photography 17
    Aundrea Marie Photography 18
    Aundrea Marie Photography 19

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

We had so much fun working with Aundrea! She perfectly captured our personalities and during the whole session we felt so relaxed while she photographed us. If you want to have wonderful pictures taken and have tons of fun doing it, then I’d definitely recommend Aundrea.

Aundrea Marie Photography 20
    Aundrea Marie Photography 21
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 09/22/2018

You Will Love Her!

My fiancée found Aundrea online, and we immediately fell in love with her ability to make us feel comfortable and to be ourselves! That made for photographs where you can just see love and beauty. She captured EVERY amazing moment and we truly re-live that day when we look at her varied and amazing photographs! She is flexible to work with, responds back quickly, and is very reasonable with the pricing of her quality photos. We would recommend her endlessly!

Brinn Lemke · Married on 08/11/2018

So much fun!

Aundrea was awesome to work with! She made having our pictures taken fun and put photos turned out fantastic!!

Ruvi · Married on 07/16/2018

Aundrea is an amazing photographer, she has an eye for best views, she helped us find a great spot for our first look! she's very involved and committed to making your day special. She read our profiles and right away she knew how to personalize her photography to meet our style. She goes the extra mile to get you the best experiences.

Aundrea Marie Photography 22
    Aundrea Marie Photography 23
    Aundrea Marie Photography 24
    Aundrea Marie Photography 25
    Aundrea Marie Photography 26
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/24/2018

Highly Recommended!

Aundrea was amazing as our wedding photographer! She was great with communication before the wedding, and during! She is so organized and was so much help during the planning process! She is easy to work with, and a lot of fun! She made sure we were comfortable right off the bat, as both my husband and I were not used to getting our photos taken. In the wedding package, an "engagement shoot" is included. I highly recommend this! It not only gave us an idea of what she was like, but made the day of so much more comfortable, as we felt like we already knew her. I could not recommend her more! She captured some amazing moments that we will all treasure forever! If you are looking for a photographer, hire Aundrea! You will not regret it!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Aundrea is great to work with and does great work!

Ellen · Married on 05/27/2017

Aundrea is 100% authentic and original, that's why we chose her. Documentary photography should be just that, an accurate documentation of the events in your life. But just as anyone can take a photo, it takes an artist to capture raw emotion. I hired her for our wedding and have never hired another photographer since. I have countless of timeless photos taken by Aundrea and every time I see them, I'm always in awe. If you want quality and candid, lifestyle photography, you really shouldn't look any further.