Aundrea Marie Photography Reviews

Aundrea Marie Photography 7
  • Meghan

Meghan · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Glacier engagement 2019

Not only did Aundrea brave the cold/and wind for us when we couldn’t reschedule... the pictures turned out STUNNING! It’s hard to pick out my favorites because she captured so many moments so beautifully! She has an incredible eye, and I am so glad we got the chance to work with her.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Aundrea Marie Photography 8
    Aundrea Marie Photography 9
    Aundrea Marie Photography 10
    Aundrea Marie Photography 11
  • chelsee

chelsee · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Engament photos

We were so happy to book aundrea. Our engament photos were a blast. She was on time,great at giving directions, and captured great moments. We can't wait for her to do our wedding pictures.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Aundrea Marie Photography 12
    Aundrea Marie Photography 13
    Aundrea Marie Photography 14
    Aundrea Marie Photography 15
  • Jade

Jade Ganson · Getting married on 06/29/2019

10/10 would recommend!

We cannot say enough great things about Aundrea! The moment we met her my fiancé and I said to ourselves how nice she was, and passionate she is about her work. We had never had professionally pictures taken prior to this but she made us feel so comfortable, and in turn we got some amazing photographs that we will cherish forever. We will never use another photographer so long as we live in Montana!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Aundrea Marie Photography 16
    Aundrea Marie Photography 17
    Aundrea Marie Photography 18
    Aundrea Marie Photography 19

Emily Herman · Married on 06/01/2019

Memorable and fun!

Aundrea was amazing, she made us feel so comfortable and Actually made the experience fun instead of stressful. She made us laugh and just took pictures of us being ourselves instead of making us pose and look awkward and uncomfortable. And her pictures are gorgeous! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Aundrea Marie Photography 20
    Aundrea Marie Photography 21

Alexandra Powell · Married on 05/27/2019

10/10 the absolute best!

There is absolutely no one that does a better job than Aundrea. She was the kindest most fun person to be around and that made everything so much better. She was so prompt with her responses and went out of her way to find the perfect place that we wanted to have our ceremony. Can’t wait to come back and hopefully get more pictures taken!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Cait Fay · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing photographer!! Makes it easy

Aundrea is by far the easiest photographer I've ever worked with. She did my engagement photos, which turned out STUNNING, but on top of that she was so great at making us feel comfortable and at ease during the shoot. She got some really great natural shots of us just being happy and in love, which is exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend her for any photos you need taken. We get constant compliments on our engagement photos. She has such an eye for getting amazing shots! Thanks, Aundrea!!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Jen · Married on 03/31/2019

Aundrea is one of the sweetest and most personable people I have ever met! My fiancé and I had only been engaged for a few weeks prior to our shoot with Aundrea, but already had a trip planned to Glacier National Park. We figured, why not? Let's find a photographer and capture some great shots in this amazingly, beautiful place. Aundrea was very responsive and accommodating to our last minute photoshoot booking. She takes her time to get to know you individually, and as a couple. She genuinely loves what she does and has a great eye for capturing such beauty and intensity in her shots. Her photos tell a story and evoke so many different emotions. I love it so much! She is seriously such an amazing photographer!!!

We had the greatest time with her during our visit to Glacier. It was our first time that either of us had a photoshoot done, and she made us feel so comfortable. We were literally laughing and smiling the entire time. She really knows how to capture those candid and irreplaceable moments. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her!!! We already have several of her photos hanging around our home, and all of our family and friends LOVE them! I have nothing bad to say about her. She is truly an extraordinary photographer!!! You won't be disappointed! :)

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Aundrea Marie Photography 27
    Aundrea Marie Photography 28
    Aundrea Marie Photography 29

Caitlin · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing person and incredible photos

This lady is a legend! She can relate to anyone with ease and has a smile that makes everyone feel warm and welcome. Aundrea took care and pride in our wedding photos starting with our engagement shoot so we could get to know her shooting style before the wedding. She gives great direction in a way that feels natural. On our wedding day we didn’t even notice her buzzing around getting every shot we wanted and some that we would’ve never thought of. Aundrea makes for a fast friend that we look forward to sharing with as many people as possible, so they too can get the perfect captured memories to enjoy for years to come. 10 out of 10 would recommend! - Wedding, February 23, 2019

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Aundrea Marie Photography 30
    Aundrea Marie Photography 31

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

We had so much fun working with Aundrea! She perfectly captured our personalities and during the whole session we felt so relaxed while she photographed us. If you want to have wonderful pictures taken and have tons of fun doing it, then I’d definitely recommend Aundrea.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Aundrea Marie Photography 32
    Aundrea Marie Photography 33
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 09/22/2018

You Will Love Her!

My fiancée found Aundrea online, and we immediately fell in love with her ability to make us feel comfortable and to be ourselves! That made for photographs where you can just see love and beauty. She captured EVERY amazing moment and we truly re-live that day when we look at her varied and amazing photographs! She is flexible to work with, responds back quickly, and is very reasonable with the pricing of her quality photos. We would recommend her endlessly!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Katie Olson · Married on 09/21/2018

Aundrea was great to work with!

Aundrea was fantastic to work with for our engagement photos and wedding photos! She made the process easy, and was even nice enough to create our whole wedding day timeline for us which was just one less big thing I had to stress about! She is very creative and helpful if you don't really know what you're doing. She did my senior photos as well, and will also be doing my maternity photos!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Brinn Lemke · Married on 08/11/2018

So much fun!

Aundrea was awesome to work with! She made having our pictures taken fun and put photos turned out fantastic!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Mikayla

Mikayla Galletta · Married on 08/10/2018

Simply Amazing!

Aundrea is amazing! Her photographs are moody, emotional and downright beautiful! We’ve had couples and engagement photos done and soon our wedding as well! We are truly delighted to have accidentally stumbled upon her work! Our photos are unforgettable and absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Aundrea Marie Photography 34
    Aundrea Marie Photography 35
    Aundrea Marie Photography 36
    Aundrea Marie Photography 37
    Aundrea Marie Photography 38
    Aundrea Marie Photography 39

Ruvi · Married on 07/16/2018

Aundrea is an amazing photographer, she has an eye for best views, she helped us find a great spot for our first look! she's very involved and committed to making your day special. She read our profiles and right away she knew how to personalize her photography to meet our style. She goes the extra mile to get you the best experiences.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Aundrea Marie Photography 44
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/24/2018

Highly Recommended!

Aundrea was amazing as our wedding photographer! She was great with communication before the wedding, and during! She is so organized and was so much help during the planning process! She is easy to work with, and a lot of fun! She made sure we were comfortable right off the bat, as both my husband and I were not used to getting our photos taken. In the wedding package, an "engagement shoot" is included. I highly recommend this! It not only gave us an idea of what she was like, but made the day of so much more comfortable, as we felt like we already knew her. I could not recommend her more! She captured some amazing moments that we will all treasure forever! If you are looking for a photographer, hire Aundrea! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Aundrea is great to work with and does great work!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Ellen · Married on 05/27/2017

Aundrea is 100% authentic and original, that's why we chose her. Documentary photography should be just that, an accurate documentation of the events in your life. But just as anyone can take a photo, it takes an artist to capture raw emotion. I hired her for our wedding and have never hired another photographer since. I have countless of timeless photos taken by Aundrea and every time I see them, I'm always in awe. If you want quality and candid, lifestyle photography, you really shouldn't look any further.

Sent on 06/28/2018