Aumunique Photography Reviews

10 | Saint Louis, MO

10 Reviews for Aumunique Photography

Chelcie · Married on 05/18/2019

Photographer

She was absolutely amazing, she showed up at 10 am when we got there to get ready and didn't leave until 11 PM when it was over! Her imagination with our photos was something I could only dream of! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Regina

Regina G. · Married on 04/05/2019

Initiate ceremony

I was recommended to Aumunique Photography from a friend. Long story short we hit it off immediately at my now husband and I engagement shoot. From engagement to wedding, our photos were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Craig

Craig S. · Married on 04/06/2018

Stennis Wedding

My wife and I had a blast having our pictures taken on our wedding day. Aumunique Photography exudes professionalism, quality, and creativity. For a minute there, we even forgot we were in the cold during the entire process. I would most certainly recommend services to anyone who is looking for great photography and videography work. 5 Stars!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Aumunique Photography's reply:

Thank you for having me. You two were amazing, and so down to earth. Super lucky to have been apart of your day.
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/24/2017

She was fantastic!!!! She made my day a dream come true with her creativity and guidance on how to make sure my photos were perfect. I will be using g her again in The near future!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Nikki · Married on 07/30/2016

She was amazing! Anything that I wanted, she made happen! Her creativity is great... I told her I wanted non-traditional, fun pictures and she gave me just that! I would recommend her a million times for ANY event or occasion!

Nakeshia · Married on 06/18/2016

I loved my experience with AumUnique photography. Very professional and probably the most genuine and kind person I've met in a long time. I was disappointed about other areas of my wedding but my pictures are awesome and those are the best memories so they pretty much made my day! Money well spent I would recommend her any day! Thanks again!

Tiffani · Married on 08/29/2015

She does excellent work and the photos are of the best quality. Me and my husband were so happy with our wedding photos and especially our wedding video. Excellent work and very professional.

Tanya · Married on 05/24/2015

She was very professional & her prices are affordable. The pictures were beautiful, I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Dede · Married on 04/12/2016

My Beautiful Pictures was the highlight of my wedding. Her creative style and touched really made my wedding memory great!!!!!! I love my pictures!!!!!!!!!thank you for help my wedding great!!!!!!

• Ladeasha

Ladeasha · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Working with Aumunique Photography was such a great experience. Prior to our wedding she went over her contract. Allowed me to view it she precisely answered any question i had regarding her contract. She is such a pleasure to work with. She asked what type of photos i wanted where i wanted to shoot them etc. She showed up to the venue on time and got pics before the actual ceremony. She got great shots of our bridal party in which everyone loved. All in all, the entire experience was awesome and I wouldn't hesitate to refer Aumunique Photography to anyone for their services rather it be a wedding, baby shower or graduation pics etc.

Sent on 06/20/2019