Aume Motion Arts, LLC Reviews

Denton, TX
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Anthony Married on 04/30/2017
    The Aume crew was very professional from top to bottom. From the initial conversation to the day of the wedding, they made everything as easy as possible and stress free. Their finished product speaks for itself and I could not be any happier with the way our photos and video came out!
    Kiron Married on 11/26/2015
    Micah is very professional and the best we have worked with so far.
    He is very patient, understanding, innovative and creative. He has the special skill of getting the best shot and his editing skills are unmatched.

Thank You again for all your help!
    Tina & Kiron
    Infused Performing Arts
    Denise Event on: 11/25/2015
    Aume always has the best quality of videography, creativity, professionalism, and customer service. They are always able to capture the essence of our corporate vision in motion without a doubt.
    Jenni Married on 10/24/2015
    Honestly, I would have not considered hiring a videographer if it wasn't for friends who had gotten married before urging that it was IMPORTANT that I do. I am SO glad that I did because when Micah met with my husband and I to show us the final work, I was instantly nostalgic and reminded us of how much fun our wedding was. Micah and his crew were amazing to work with and I cant stress how comfortable and "out of sight" they were. Unfortunately our photos (from a separate company) did not really turn out the way I hoped, but having this video made up for it! We loved them and would hire them again for another event!
    Sara Married on 11/14/2015
    They were great, loved our highlights wedding video, it was perfect! Got some great images from them, as well.
    Katie Married on 10/08/2016
    Loved working with Aume! They were very generous to come up with a ceremony only package for our wedding which was quite competitive with other companies. They did a great job editing our wedding ceremony- I was able to get the full ceremony from start to finish which is exactly what I wanted. Other companies promised a compilation of the ceremony- I didn't want just bits and pieces, so Micah and his team worked hard to make sure I got exactly what I requested. They went through 3 different edits to make sure my video was perfect. I really appreciated their dedication and their responsiveness. I would definitely recommend them to other couples!