11 Reviews for August Stephenson

11 August Stephenson Reviews

I went to August Stephenson to get a better idea on the kind of ring I liked. I never had tried on rings before and I am so happy I went to August Stephenson for my first time trying on rings. The service was exceptional and they were very helpful and helped me narrow down some choices of rings my fiance could look at. My fiance went in and chose the ring he liked best. He said the experience there was exceptional as well.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

it was great to work with Chris! Love my engagement ring and wedding band. My husband picked his band from there as well and Chris engraved it for us. Thanks, so much!

Profile Picture Mimma, 10/17/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Chris and his family are a pleasure to work with and we plan on using them as our jeweler for years to come.

Profile Picture User3222255, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We got both rings and the engagement ring here, a great family and great quality and value for our rings.

Profile Picture User2739323, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful jewelry! Very unique designs. Family owned so they give you that one on one attention. Much better than going to a large jeweler.

Profile Picture User2136091, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Hands down best jeweler around.

Profile Picture User2725398, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Simply AMAZING! We both absolutely love our rings. Everyone there was very professional and helpful.

Profile Picture Christa, 4/21/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Amazing diamond wedding band for me and custom gold band for him and both cost $1,200 ! Need I say more?

Profile Picture Patti , 3/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We could not be happier with our wedding rings. Thanks to the entire team for all of your help selecting the most beautiful pieces that we will cherish forever.

Thanks again!
Jessica & Ryan, Tampa FL

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Christopher at August Stevenson provided us with amazing service and prices for our wedding rings and gifts for the bridesmaids. He designed a custom wedding band to go with my enganement ring. When we received it, we realized that we wanted it to have more bling. No problem. Christopher credited us the entire amount towards redesigning a new ring. The upgraded ring was perfect and completes my set and looks like they belonged together all along. My husbands ring is contemporary with white hammered gold in the center banded with yellow gold. We priced his ring elsewhere and Christopher beat the price considerably and provided a higher quality ring. We have used August Stevenson for a few years now, and we will not buy jewelry anywhere else.

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/2/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The service at August Stevenson is exceptional. They are attentive to their customer's needs and are of great assistance with picking out the best jewelry. They do their own custom work also, which we chose to have our rings custom made, and they turned out to be perfect - very beautiful and very good diamond choices!

Profile Picture User80460, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews