Audrey Herron Photography, LLC Reviews

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Knowles · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Beautiful Photos

We had our wedding on March 23, 2019. We hired Audrey a year and a half in advance and she kept up with the us throughout the whole process. She is very professional but we also felt comfortable with her. We had a second shooter the day of our wedding and she was super helpful. Audrey got soooooo many photos! We were extremely happy with the large selection of beautiful photos of us, family, and all of the little details! My mother loved the photos so much she's already planned to ask Audrey to photograph my sister's wedding and she's not even engaged yet!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Caitlin · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Audrey was hands down our favorite vendor that we hired for our wedding! She is incredibly personable, kind and intentional about getting to know her clients. She made my husband and I, as well as family and friends feel comfortable in front of the camera. I still have bridesmaids and friends rave about how much they loved her! Audrey is very organized and having her input on our timeline helped our wedding day run smoothly, even when bad weather forced us to switch up our plans. She has creative ideas, truly understood what we wanted and delivered so many breathtaking photos quicker than we expected! Audrey had a sneak peek ready the day after our wedding and a heartfelt blog post that same week! It was such a treat for my husband and I to look through some of the photos while we were still on our honeymoon. Audrey was such a joy to work with and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Newman · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Experience

Audrey was such a pleasure to work with!! She definitely knows her photography and we have so many amazing pictures from our day! From meeting her at our engagement shoot to working through the details of the wedding day, she was competent, sweet, fun and totally understood what we wanted. I highly recommend using her if you need a wedding photographer. I can’t say enough about the quality of the photos. Thank you, Audrey!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 14
  • bryn

bryn · Married on 03/02/2019

Best decision ever

Hiring Audrey to be our photographer was one of the best decisions we made. Not only is she incredibly professional and talented at her job, she was also like a second mom, maid of honor, friend, and wedding planner throughout the entire process She gave input and advice that was instrumental to making the day flow smoothly and we got our engagement and wedding pictures faster than we had ever anticipated. She is truly an amazing person and photographer and I will reccomend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Cassie Chupp · Married on 01/26/2019

In one word, perfection!

The moment I met Audrey at a Georgia Bridal show, I knew I had to have her as my wedding photographer. She has the sweetest nature and is so easy to talk to. She made not only my husband and I, but our entire family feel comfortable in front of the camera on our wedding day. Her professionalism is unmatched and she is always available for questions. Audrey was always genuinely excited to hear from me in regards to wedding milestones and provided individualized attention every time. I cannot say enough how absolutely amazing she is as a person and photographer! The amount of effort that she puts into getting to know her clients clearly shows in the beautiful pictures that she takes! My husband and I have not been able to stop looking through her amazing pictures from our special day!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 15
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 16
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 17

Chandler · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing stunning photos

Audrey was so wonderful throughout the whole experience. Any questions I had, I could text or email her and she would get back to me right away. Anything we wanted, she made sure to have/include it! We had a lot of family to include and not a lot of time but she did get all the pictures we wanted with families. The photos are absolutely stunning. I cannot even rave enough about how wonderful and beautiful they are... Audrey also gave us a sneak peak the Sunday after our wedding- how amazing is that?! The sneak peak and the blog post with more sneak peak type pictures were so special during that first week of marriage. It gave us the perfect opportunity to look and talk about what a wonderful day we had! I cannot recommend Audrey enough!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Laura · Married on 07/07/2018

Having Audrey be the photographer for our wedding day was one of our best decisions!!! She not only was extremely organized but her attention to detail is unmatchable!! Audrey makes you feel so comfortable and her sweet and happy personality is contagious! The day of our wedding ran so smoothly because of her detailed timeline and I knew I did not have to worry about a single thing! When we got our wedding pictures back we were blown away!! She exceeded all of our expectations and captured the day perfectly! I would recommended Audrey Herron Photography to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 18
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 19
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 20

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2018

Audrey is such a gem! I was worried about finding an affordable yet talented photographer for our wedding day! Audrey to the rescue! She makes you feel so comfortable and natural. She kept our day orderly and everything went smoothly! I’m in love with our pictures! The quality is beyond what I had ever hoped! Her willingness to customize my package and all the little details sets Audrey above the rest! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 21
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 22
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 23
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 24
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 25

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC's reply:

Ya'll were SO much fun to work with and you were a stunning bride! Thank you for entrusting me with your beautiful day!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Audrey was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to end! From the moment I saw her photos of my friend's daughter I was hooked - they are so natural and beautiful. The actual shoot was a blast - Audrey gave great direction and really understood that my fiance and I are not "picture people"; when we didn't think a pose worked, we quickly moved on to the next with no forced posing or judgment. We really wanted engagement photos from Atlanta (where we met), and Audrey was so helpful in thinking through locations for the shoot that would best represent the feel we wanted our pictures to have. And I still cannot believe how quickly she had our photos back to us... now the hardest part is picking which one to use for our save the dates!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC's reply:

Stephanie, I had such a blast hanging out with y'all! Thank you!!

Terina · Married on 05/25/2018

Audrey was truly a joy to work with! She has the sweetest personality, and she is absolutely the nicest photographer a couple can hope to have. She is extremely organized and thought of every tiny detail. She answered all the questions that we had. She did the photo shoot for both our engagement pictures and our wedding day. Giving us directions for each shot came so naturally to her. She just knew exactly what to do, and my husband and I felt so comfortable. She had such a good eye for the best areas, as well as lighting, that would create the perfect backdrop for our pictures.
    She also went above and beyond to take care of us, and make sure that we were totally comfortable on our wedding day. We had our wedding at a local park. We were taking some pictures beforehand when it started raining all of a sudden. She quickly ran to get umbrellas to help protect me and my bridesmaids while, through the process, getting completely soaked herself.
    We are very happy with Audrey’s work. She truly captured each precious moment of our wedding day. The pictures came out great! Her attention to detail was wonderful, and the turnaround was very quick. She kept in touch with us throughout the whole planning process to make sure the photography was perfectly planned for our wedding day and that we were happy with every detail. It's worth mentioning again that Audrey truly went above and beyond, and I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC's reply:

Awww, Terina you are such a sweet soul and ya'll were just amazing to work with!! Thank you SO much!!

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2018

Let me tell you...this photographer is amazing. She takes the time to focus on every individual detail. If you want some individual attention for everyone a part of the bridal party, then this is your photography.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Brittney · Married on 03/31/2018

Audrey, your work is absolutely stunning!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2018

Working with Audrey was an absolute dream! Not only was she extremely cooperative, but she went above and beyond what I expected from my photographer! I got all of my pictures back way faster than I expected and completely fell in love with them. She was MORE than patient with us during our engagement shoot and all throughout our wedding day and added so much peace to the day because of how helpful and efficient she was. I could not have picked a better photographer to capture one of the most important days of my life! (It also didn't hurt that she was a UGA fan either! ;) ) We absolutely LOVED our experience with Audrey and are a little sad it's over.

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Audrey Herron Photography, LLC 26

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC's reply:

You guys were the absolute sweetest!!!!! Maybe we can schedule an anniversary shoot!! ;-)

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2017

We loved Audrey! Her work is awesome and she is so kind!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Audrey was amazing through the whole process! She was very quick to respond and she asked so many questions to make sure she knew what we wanted. The pictures are gorgeous and I would recommend her every single time!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!

Bryan & Kristin · Married on 08/19/2017

Audrey Herron is an outstanding photographer and was a joy to work with! She was incredibly professional, attentive, and knew just how to make a very special day even better. It was very clear that she takes great pride in her work and loves what she does! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking a professional photographer for their special day!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Thank you so much!

Cami · Married on 06/27/2017

Wonderful experience. Audrey is so nice and professional!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Thank you Cami!!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing photographer!! I am so pleased with my engagement photos and thoroughly enjoyed our session with Audrey Herron! She was so fun and easy to work with and was extremely accommodating to all the ideas I wanted to try. She also came prepared with fun props that fit perfectly with the image I had in mind. We never felt rushed and even my fiance, who does not like taking pictures, was having fun! We love all the photos! I am so excited to have Audrey photograph my wedding and any other photo shoots in the future!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! Dabney Farm is a beautiful venue and I can't wait to photograph your wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

Audrey was so much fun to shoot with and very attentive to our desires

Sent on 07/18/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2017

It was important to me that our pictures reflected who we were and captured the emotions of the day. Audrey captured this perfectly! Her personality and demeanor make it easy to relax and enjoy the photo shoots. She is kind, caring, and professional. Audrey interacted beautifully with our families during the time as well. She works hard to get pictures back to clients in a timely manner and in many cases is able to get a "sneak peak" out within a few days to a week.
    I would highly recommend Audrey Herron Photography for any of your engagement, bridal, and wedding needs.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for letting me be a part of your special day!

She is willing to work with brides and their budget. She doesn't pressure you to get more than you can afford. I highly recommend for the budget conscientious bride.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me!

Erin · Married on 09/25/2016

Audrey was absolutely amazing at our wedding. We had a morning wedding and started pictures at 7 AM. When I got there, she was ready to go with shots and ideas in mind. Her direction was positive and she was so patient with all of us... even the ones who were late! I felt at ease the entire time and could not have asked for a better photographer. I wanted to print every picture she took!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Audrey Herron Photography, LLC's reply:

Erin, you were a stunning bride and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed shooting your wedding! You were amazing to work with--your wedding will always be special to me--it's the one that made me want to be a wedding photographer! Thank you so much for taking the time to review me!

Cayla · Married on 06/10/2016

Audrey and I hit it off immediately when we met for coffee and talked about all that I had envisioned for my wedding photography. I felt like she really took the time to get to know me and make sure she could create the dream I had for my wedding photos. She was wonderful to work with and captured our wedding day beautifully! We had already done our engagement pictures when I found her, and she still insisted we get together and do a quick mini-session to get to know us which turned out BEAUTIFUL!! I love that she captured every part of our our big day in photos, used the natural setting to her advantage, and put into pictures exactly what we were feeling that day. I'm so glad we got to work with her!!

Sent on 08/13/2018