Audiomatic Reviews

Audiomatic 5
Audiomatic 6

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2019

Lots of fun!

Audiomatic had our guests dancing the entire night! The dance floor was full until the night ended. We got a ton of compliments on how good and fun they were. They were easy to work with, I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderful to work with from the beginning of the process to the end of our wedding! We had a blast and couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Audiomatic is the BEST!

Audiomatic was by far the best decision for our wedding day! We wanted to have a reception that was fun and a great experience for our guests. Audiomatic provided that and so much more! Gilbert was so nice to work with. He helped me pick out the music and set the tone for a fun evening. I wanted an upbeat cocktail hour, but had a hard time explaining in words the song choices. Gilbert knew exactly what I meant and nailed it. From the moment guests walked in there was a sense it was going to be a fun night. The band performance was incredible. I gave them control over what songs to play since I knew they were the experts. The dance floor was filled the ENTIRE NIGHT. Many guests told me the next day they were sore from dancing so much! Ashley really works the crowd and is clearly so talented and fun! I've seen other great wedding bands, but Audiomatic takes it to the next level. There is no comparison IMO. Our guests STILL rave to us about our wedding band. I cannot be more grateful to have them play at our wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Audiomatic 7
    Audiomatic 8
    Audiomatic 9
    Audiomatic 10
    Audiomatic 11
    Audiomatic 12

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

Audiomatic did an incredible job creating a lively and fun atmosphere for our guests! I love how they included us and our guests into their performances and came out on the dance floor to be more involved. Would recommend this band to my friends and family!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Audiomatic's reply:

Thanks Kim! What a fun wedding! You and your guests were such a great time. You guys really made the party awesome (we just supplied the tunes).

Monica · Married on 05/05/2018

Everything about working with Audiomatic was fun and simple! I can honestly say it was one less thing to worry about when wedding planning because of how organized and easy to communicate it was. The actual wedding was a blast and I can say that was 100% due to Audiomatic! Our guests constantly said how awesome the band was and loved how Ashley engaged with the crowd to keep people going. I could not say enough great things- we are so lucky to have had such a great band for our wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Audiomatic's reply:

Thanks Monica! We had such a blast and it was such an honor to be a part of your wedding!

Tim · Married on 12/02/2017

Gil and Tony were amazing to work with. They were very responsive and catered to all our requests while providing great feedback. The show was incredible! We danced for 3 straight hours and the floor was packed the whole time. There were many friends and family members who approached us after saying how great Audiomatic was. Maybe the best decision we made for the wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Audiomatic's reply:

Thanks for the great review Tim! We were honored to be a part of your big day. What a great party!

Conie · Married on 12/01/2017

We love working with Tony and the band, this is our 3rd year! They have worked with us on the Smithfield Foods Holiday Party and been most accommodating about adding Live Band karaoke at our events......Can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Audiomatic's reply:

Thanks Conie! We love working with you too! We look forward to this event every year. It is so much fun. Live band karaoke is a hit.

Conie · Married on 12/01/2017

We love working with Audiomatic, this is our 3rd year having them entertain for the Smithfield Foods Holiday Party and they once again created a fun night filled with great music! The bands willingness to work with us on the Live Band Karaoke is beyond appreciated. We asked this of them last year and it was such a great success that we repeated it again this year. Looking forward to working with them again next year!!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Mike · Married on 11/18/2017

We could not have picked a better band! Tony was responsive from the very beginning. Gilbert was a fantastic piano player, DJ, and MC. He played fantastically during our ceremony and during their set, but he was equally talented as the MC/host. He not only was a great announcer; he also helped us behind the scenes to keep us on schedule (cannot thank him enough for that!).
    As for the band overall, Ashley is an incredible lead singer, and the band kept the dance floor packed the entire time. This is not only because they play well but because they cut out the lulls as they transition from song to song. Ashley is so interactive with the crowd (coming out on the dance floor while singing) that it is impossible for the fun to stop! They even incorporated one of our family friends into a couple songs, which made the experience extra special (especially because they did it on the fly). They are worth every penny. We would not trade them for a $10k ten piece band, and Audiomatic is much more affordable than that!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Audiomatic's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Mike! It was such a pleasure being a part of your big day. We wish you much happiness!!

Jeff · Married on 07/08/2017

Can't say enough good things about the band! Loved how in sync they were, how the vocalist moved around throughout the crowd and how the drummer let me, the groom, play the drums. They really did make our wedding a big party. The dance floor was filled the entire night! That's a sign of a great band and a great wedding. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Allison · Married on 07/08/2017

Audiomatic is the BEST band I have ever heard at a wedding! We just had our wedding this past weekend and Audiomatic MADE the night. They kept the dancefloor packed the entire night! They even let me sing an entire song in front of a packed dance floor - a memory I will never forget. The lead singer is AMAZING and has SOOO much energy!

Our guests couldn't say enough great things about them! Even those who had other bands for their own weddings were coming up to us saying how much they wished they had Audiomatic. Also, they are EXTREMELY reasonable compared to other bands and even some DJs!

If you want your wedding to be the wedding of the year - then book Audiomatic!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Liliana · Married on 06/17/2017

We are extremely happy and very grateful for the amazing job Audiomatic did with the music and entertainment on our wedding! Everyone loved the music!!! Ashley (the lead singer) created a wonderful experience for all our guests. We still have people coming to us and mentioning that the music was amazing and that they were impressed by the energy and talent of the lead singer. Gilbert (the DJ) made our night so much more relaxed by keeping us on schedule with all the announcements and kicking off the music part with a great selection of songs. People kept dancing until the end of the party. Highly recommend Audiomatic!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Gina · Married on 06/10/2017

Audiomatic made my wedding one to remember! I can't tell you how many people asked for the name of the band after so they can use it for their own wedding or someone else they knew that's getting married. Dance floor was PACKED the whole night. I discovered them after going to my friends wedding & I knew I needed them for mine. Extremely easy to work with & they are all down to earth, great people. Highly recommend this band!

Sent on 06/13/2017

John · Married on 10/01/2016

They were amazing, our guests still haven't stopped talking about what a great time they had.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Christina · Married on 09/10/2016

This band was wonderful to work with! I wish that every wedding band would be this flexible and a team player! Hope to work with these guys again :)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Abbey · Married on 09/10/2016

Seriously THE BEST experience! We couldn't have asked for a better a better group of people to work with! Easy to work with, professional, and all around awesome! Everyone we have talked to since our wedding in September tell us how much fun they had at our reception! Would recommend to any newly engaged couples looking to have a fun and reasonably priced entertainment!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Audiomatic's reply:

Thanks for the great review Abbey! Audiomatic was honored to have played at your wedding!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2016

WOW!!! Audiomatic was one of our first vendors to book because we knew we wanted a lively band and it was the best decision my now husband and I made. They were AMAZING!!! The dance floor was filled the whole night and many of our guests stayed the whole night because the band was so much fun! Ashley, the lead singer was very interactive with the crowd, Gilbert gave us an idea to do a dice game during dinner for extra entertainment and followed up with me constantly, and Tony was very prompt when answering all my emails. When you talk to all of them, their ultimate goal is for everyone to have a great night and it showed!! Guests are still calling us and telling us what a great time they had and that Audiomatic was awesome! They sounded great and were cheaper than many other bands. I had the time of my life and it was all thanks to Audiomatic! Book them, I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/14/2015

Absolutely Perfect!!!!!
    Having Audiomatic as part of our wedding was the best decision we made. They are so friendly and awesome to work with, we didn't have to worry about anything. They were so much fun! Everyone complimented the band and said how great they sounded, how much of an entertainer Ashley the singer is, and how they had a blast. Could not be more highly recommended.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Lynn · Married on 12/13/2014

Audiomatic made my reception fun and got all my guests engaged in the night! Guests still talk about how much fun they had and how great the band was. I had a guest comment how much better Audiomatic was comparednto abhigh priced band at another wedding. Audiomatic was always available prior to the night and they learned specific songs that I requested. Audiomatic will be the best choice and best money spent for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/05/2014

We had Audiomatic for our wedding in early July 2014. We've gone to weddings with bands before and knew that we wanted one for our wedding. During the planning process the band was responsive, easy going and very receptive to our ideas and requests. A few members of the band even came over to our house to go over the fine details. We knew we were in good hands!

At our wedding, we had Ashley and Gilbert (sing/dj) perform. They did a great job and it was the perfect backdrop to a magical morning. The reception was an amazing party. The band got everyone out of their chairs and on the dance floor. They have great energy, song choices and were the perfect vendor all around. I couldn't have asked for more and would 100% recommend them. We received so many compliments and praise about our band!

Sean and Andrea, Blue Dress Barn, July 2014

Sent on 08/28/2016

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

Katie & Joe Monge's wedding 6/7/14
    Audiomatic ROCKS, literally!!
    I hired Audiomatic from reading reviews and from watching videos online as I didn't get a chance to see them live before hiring and they did not disappoint that's for sure!!
    The band was great to talk through all of our needs and visions for the big day. We met beforehand and we instantly clicked on fun song options for the big day, it was so much fun collaborating!
    They were so interactive with the crowd and let numerous guests sing on the microphone and up on stage it was amazing and such a fun experience for everyone.
    My goal was to pack the dance floor the whole reception and it was a success!
    Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had, which I think is every bride's goal and dream.
    Music has been such a big part of my life and Audiomatic was able to help deliver everything I could have wanted and more. Thanks again for making it such a great day! I would recommend this band to anyone for any reason

Sent on 08/29/2016

Mike & Laurie · Married on 12/12/2009

My wife Laurie and I were lucky enough to have Audiomatic play our wedding. Starting with Gilbert on the MC part of the wedding; he was very thorough making sure he got all of the information, even pronunciations correct. They honored every request for songs that were or were not to be played during the reception. They even learned American Pie to play at the end of the night!

When it came to the reception, they showed up early, and were ready to go well before the reception started. The cocktail hour/dinner music was fantastic, a perfect mix to start the evening off. The MC portion went through perfectly, with energy and charisma Gilbert got the place rocking as the bridal party introductions kicked things off, and then the microphones were passed with ease for all the formalities that followed.

They started off the dancing part of our reception with AC/DC’s You Shook Me All Night Long. From that first song, the dance floor was packed all night. We had friends that commented afterwards about how they had never seen so many people, young and old, on a dance floor at a wedding. There was a perfect mix of live music and DJ played music throughout the night, hitting all of the songs we requested both for the band and the DJ. The highlight for me had to be when the band let my wife join them on stage, and she sang Cheap Trick’s I want you to want me. It brought the house down. The sound and quality of music and vocals throughout the night left a long line of my soon-to-be-married friends asking for Audiomatic’s contact information. It’s been 2 years, and people are still talking about our reception, especially about the best live music they’ve ever heard from a band at a wedding.

My wife and I, hands down, would recommend Audiomatic to anyone who wants to have live music and a great DJ at their wedding. They will help make your reception the talk of your friends and family for years to come.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Tiffany · Married on 07/27/2018

I wish i could give value of a 10! You guys were the main event and made our day u foetgettable.

Sent on 08/05/2018