AudioGrafs Reviews

AudioGrafs 7
  • Marie

Marie Majarais Mcdonald 路 Getting married on 12/04/2019

Loved the Personalized Service

Bo and Felicia are amazing, and really take the time to tailor their services to match your vision. They were easy and fun to work with!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    AudioGrafs 8
  • Angelina

Angelina Gozdick 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing & unforgettable!

Shawn and I highly recommend AudioGrafs. I couldn't ask for better DJ's!!! We had an instant connection when we met. We like the same taste in music. They played everything we had asked and were so much fun!! Felicia went above and beyond to make sure I was well taken care of. She coordinated everything on time and even made special announcements for us. 馃榾Everyone loved the music and the lights. The photo booth mirror was a total hit. People had so much fun with it! Felicia & Bo sang for us and we danced to it! It was very special to us! All of our vendors worked amazing together. Felicia even danced with everyone and had fun. Thank you for being a part of our memorable day!!! 馃槝
    #audiografts #dipietrophotography #edinburghwest #liquidcatering #hollyscakes

AudioGrafs 14
  • Morgan

Morgan Chumney 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

We absolutely loved AudioGrafs at our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Bo and Felicia were incredibly professional, quick to respond, easy to work with, and all around just lovely people. They also put so much thought into our music (that was full of international music and songs that were probably hard to find) and everything flowed so smoothly. 15/10 would highly recommend to anyone needing a DJ!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah 路 Married on 05/25/2019

AudioGrafs Were Perfect!!

Bo and Felicia with AudioGrafs were the PERFECT DJ's for our wedding! I was looking for a DJ that I really connected with and trusted and we found that with AudioGrafs!

I met Felicia at a wedding expo and immediately hit it off with her, she and her husband were so genuine and made me feel completely at ease. I didn't want to work with a larger DJ company who would send a random DJ to our wedding the day of. I wanted to get to know them before the wedding and make sure we were completely aligned on vibe, songs, etc.

Felicia was very communicative, held multiple meetings and phone calls to ensure we got the exact songs we wanted, and was super organized!

On the day of our wedding, she and Bo played all the ceremony songs perfectly, kept guests entertained at the reception, and were very attentive to the schedule we had created for announcements, activities, etc.

All that to say, my husband and I highly recommend AudioGrafs to anyone getting married - they will take such good care of you!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

AudioGrafs's reply:

Thank you Hannah! We appreciate your kind words. Your wedding will always be remembered. Stay in touch!
  • Angela

Angela 路 Married on 04/20/2019

BEST DJs ever!!!

I highly recommend DiPietro Photography! Katie and Brandon are a pleasure to work with. They are extremely thorough and highly creative! We especially appreciated their experience with photography at Pretty Place Chapel and their use of state of the art equipment like the drone. They made sure to take all the shots that we had asked for, and had great suggestions of shots we didn't think of. When my day-of wedding coordinator didn't show, Katie stepped in and worked with our other vendors to make sure everything moved along smoothly. Their prices are beyond reasonable for the quality of work that they do. We are so grateful we chose them for our wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect and Seamless

Bo and Felicia are such a great duo when it comes to weddings. He handled our music and she handled the coordination. Leading up to the wedding I was in contact with Felicia just about every week so she could assure us we were on the same page the whole time. They did everything to make sure our day was perfect and seamless! I would 100% recommend them anytime!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Molly 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Bo and Felicia were absolutely WONDERFUL! They kept our reception flowing great and took care of everything so that we didn't have to! Felicia even made sure we had plate of food set aside to eat! We are so thankful that they were a part of our special day!

Check them out for your travel agent needs too!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    AudioGrafs 15
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Most amazing night of my life!

I work with Felicia at my full time and had the wonderful opportunity to have her D.J. our wedding! We got SO many compliments on the mirror photo booth and got extra copies printed and given to us鈾ワ笍 The uplighting was absolutely beautiful as well. They had plenty of fun and interactive games throughout the reception (fits our personalities PERFECTLY) and they really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. We had so many friends tell us that our wedding was more fun than their own because you couldn鈥檛 help but dance to the music was playing! Honestly cannot thank them enough for their part in the best night of my life. It wouldn鈥檛 have been the same without them there. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Megan 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Bo & Felicia did an amazing job! We received so many great compliments from our guests about our DJ's! They kept the dance floor going all night! The minute guest started walking off due a song they didn't know or like, they changed the music asap! Highly recommend Audiografs for a wedding reception!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    AudioGrafs 16

Emily 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Honestly, Felicia and Bo deserve like 10 stars. They are both incredible. Felicia walked up to me (meeting me the first time in person) and I felt as if I had known her for years (see photo in comments). Not only did they do their job well, they went above and beyond for me. On numerous occasions I saw Felicia dropping it low on the dance floor with me ;). If you are trying to decide on a DJ, you don't have to look anywhere else because you cannot go wrong if you choose AudioGrafs. I can't explain to you how truly happy I am that I chose them and Im so honored to have had them there during our big day! Thank you, AudioGrafs for being you and being AMAZING!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    AudioGrafs 17

Taylor 路 Married on 05/06/2018

We loved our reception with Felicia and Bo! They made everything run smoothly and asked us before moving on with our schedule. It was so nice having them be the reception coordinator; they both watched to see what the crowd was interested in and played all of the songs at the perfect times! Thank you Bo and Felicia for an amazing night!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Brittany 路 Married on 12/31/2017

I highly recommend Bo and Felicia to DJ any event. My husband and I booked Bo and Felicia for our New Year's Eve wedding (12/31/2017). During the wedding planning process they were always very responsive to emails and answered every question I had. Felicia was willing to skype with me as the wedding date approached to work out final details. They gave us the option to provide "Do not play" and "Must play" lists. Additionally during the ceremony we allowed our guests to go up to them and request some songs that they wanted to hear. Felicia did announcements throughout the night and really made the night run so smoothly.

Not only were Bo and Felicia great at what they were hired to do, they went above and beyond. Felicia and one of my photographers spent a good amount of time on the floor looking for my bustle. Felicia even took her shoes off (super cute boots) and lent them to me so that I could put them on quickly and go take pictures outside. My niece (flower girl) fell in love with Felicia, constantly pulling her back out on the dance floor with her. She was a great sport about that.

I cannot recommend the Audiografs enough!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Natalie 路 Married on 11/24/2017

Cannot say enough good things about the AudioGrafs! They went above and beyond from Felicia acting as our wedding coordinator (by making announcements to our guests & making sure we were happy) to playing specific songs for our reception. They provided sound for our outdoor ceremony (which sounded fantastic) and music for our small reception. Felicia met with me & my family before our wedding having us feeling completely at ease. They were very professional and not cheesy/over the top, like how a lot of DJs are. So grateful we found them!!

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Caitlin

Caitlin 路 Married on 11/12/2017

Bo and Felicia were great! I felt an instant connection with Felicia (we both own a dachshund<3)! She was happy to work with all our music requests and played music for the ceremony, even though it was a last minute request. Felicia even made sure we ate, by making plates for my husband and me! Half way through the night they came and joined us all on the dance floor to boogie with our lively group. They were so wonderful and a lot of fun, we would book them again in a heartbeat! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Cathrine 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Bo and Felicia were amazing to work with! They went above and beyond to help make our reception all that we hoped it would be. It was clear that they really utilized the info we provided them because their song choice was spot on. Bo was great at the deejay table and Felicia was always one step ahead of the game acting as MC, taking care of us and keeping us on track! They made everyone feel so comfortable. Shoot, they even sang a duet for us to dance... And they even dedicated time amidst all the celebrating to provide some education on all of their sweet technology to a super curious nephew. We would 100 percent recommend AudioGrafs for any occasion in need of a deejay-MC-live music option crew! Cheers, Cat and Lauren Hatch!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    AudioGrafs 18
    AudioGrafs 19
    AudioGrafs 20

Emma 路 Married on 10/22/2017

Nolan and I cannot say enough how wonderful Bo and Felicia are! Their music list to find out what music we liked and what songs we wanted for the ceremony was detailed and thought out throughly. She even called to confirm every thing and get to know us better! They arrived on time and the timing of each song for the ceremony was perfect. They even made announcements for our guests while we had family photos made and throughout the whole night they kept everyone informed of games, guest book, our exit, literally everything. It was perfect! We played the shoe game & they even surprised us with a game that we loved so much. We cannot say enough about how wonderful they truly are and we are so incredibly happy we chose them for our big day!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Rebecca 路 Married on 10/07/2017

I could not have had a better DJ than AudioGrafs for my wedding. Felicia and Bo are awesome at what they do! Felicia was all over the announcements and Bo kept the good songs coming! I am so glad I had them to help make my special day everything I wanted.

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie 路 Married on 09/30/2017

The Grafs were simply amazing! They were so approachable, friendly & professional! They totally put me and my husband at ease that everything would go off perfectly! - and it did! My family have all been raving about them since our wedding last weekend! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Betty

Betty 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing pair!

Bo and Felicia are amazing people and do amazing work! They communicate quickly and thoroughly and do a great job guiding you through the process. Planning a wedding was so overwhelming to me and Felicia made everything seem so simple. The day of the wedding they handled everything themselves and I had NOTHING to stress about. They are both so sweet and care so deeply for their clients. You won't find a better pair to work with. No matter what they have going on or what obstacles arise (like an insane downpour and flooding!!)- they deliver the perfect wedding. They are incredible!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Susan 路 Married on 08/26/2017

Bo and Felicia were fabulous! They made the reception so much fun. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Christine 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Felicia and Bo were awesome people to work with for our wedding day and we're so happy we chose them. They were so organized in the time leading up to the wedding and they were great about staying in touch. They did a great job MCing and choosing music that fit in with what we said we wanted. They also provided mics for our outdoor ceremony, which was very helpful. I've already had a few guests specifically mention how much they loved them!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Ashley 路 Married on 06/17/2017

These guys were so wonderful! Bo and Felicia were extremely responsive and listened carefully to what we were looking for for our wedding and reception experience. Felicia was fantastic at keeping things running smoothly even when we got a bit ahead of schedule during they day! We did not have a day of coordinator, and she stepped in easily and without hesitation and made sure that we had everything taken care of! We would HIGHLY recommend these two to anyone looking for a stress free and fun planning process.

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • User7513886 路 2+ years ago

Bo & Felicia were absolutely wonderful at our wedding! They are definitely the duo you want at your wedding or event!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I are so grateful to have booked AudioGrafs for our wedding. Hands down the best DJ couple there is! Expertise in all things music and they put this stressed-out bride at ease with their amazing planning and guiding :) Felicia met with us a couple of times before the big day just to ensure that everything was taken care of! Music selections were perfect and Felicia did an amazing job at MCing the reception and carefully planning all of the events that we wanted to have take place during our reception. They were truly a blessing to have on our wedding day and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Megan 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Everything was amazing! They never hesitated to step up and help, give advice & be an all around amazing vendor! Easy to work with!

Sent on 04/18/2017