AudioGrafs Reviews

AudioGrafs 4
AudioGrafs 5
AudioGrafs 6

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Bo and Felicia were absolutely WONDERFUL! They kept our reception flowing great and took care of everything so that we didn't have to! Felicia even made sure we had plate of food set aside to eat! We are so thankful that they were a part of our special day!

Check them out for your travel agent needs too!

AudioGrafs 7

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

Bo & Felicia did an amazing job! We received so many great compliments from our guests about our DJ's! They kept the dance floor going all night! The minute guest started walking off due a song they didn't know or like, they changed the music asap! Highly recommend Audiografs for a wedding reception!

AudioGrafs 8

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Honestly, Felicia and Bo deserve like 10 stars. They are both incredible. Felicia walked up to me (meeting me the first time in person) and I felt as if I had known her for years (see photo in comments). Not only did they do their job well, they went above and beyond for me. On numerous occasions I saw Felicia dropping it low on the dance floor with me ;). If you are trying to decide on a DJ, you don't have to look anywhere else because you cannot go wrong if you choose AudioGrafs. I can't explain to you how truly happy I am that I chose them and Im so honored to have had them there during our big day! Thank you, AudioGrafs for being you and being AMAZING!

AudioGrafs 9

Taylor · Married on 05/06/2018

We loved our reception with Felicia and Bo! They made everything run smoothly and asked us before moving on with our schedule. It was so nice having them be the reception coordinator; they both watched to see what the crowd was interested in and played all of the songs at the perfect times! Thank you Bo and Felicia for an amazing night!

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2017

I highly recommend Bo and Felicia to DJ any event. My husband and I booked Bo and Felicia for our New Year's Eve wedding (12/31/2017). During the wedding planning process they were always very responsive to emails and answered every question I had. Felicia was willing to skype with me as the wedding date approached to work out final details. They gave us the option to provide "Do not play" and "Must play" lists. Additionally during the ceremony we allowed our guests to go up to them and request some songs that they wanted to hear. Felicia did announcements throughout the night and really made the night run so smoothly.

Not only were Bo and Felicia great at what they were hired to do, they went above and beyond. Felicia and one of my photographers spent a good amount of time on the floor looking for my bustle. Felicia even took her shoes off (super cute boots) and lent them to me so that I could put them on quickly and go take pictures outside. My niece (flower girl) fell in love with Felicia, constantly pulling her back out on the dance floor with her. She was a great sport about that.

I cannot recommend the Audiografs enough!

Natalie · Married on 11/24/2017

Cannot say enough good things about the AudioGrafs! They went above and beyond from Felicia acting as our wedding coordinator (by making announcements to our guests & making sure we were happy) to playing specific songs for our reception. They provided sound for our outdoor ceremony (which sounded fantastic) and music for our small reception. Felicia met with me & my family before our wedding having us feeling completely at ease. They were very professional and not cheesy/over the top, like how a lot of DJs are. So grateful we found them!!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/12/2017

Bo and Felicia were great! I felt an instant connection with Felicia (we both own a dachshund<3)! She was happy to work with all our music requests and played music for the ceremony, even though it was a last minute request. Felicia even made sure we ate, by making plates for my husband and me! Half way through the night they came and joined us all on the dance floor to boogie with our lively group. They were so wonderful and a lot of fun, we would book them again in a heartbeat! You will NOT be disappointed!

Cathrine · Married on 11/11/2017

Bo and Felicia were amazing to work with! They went above and beyond to help make our reception all that we hoped it would be. It was clear that they really utilized the info we provided them because their song choice was spot on. Bo was great at the deejay table and Felicia was always one step ahead of the game acting as MC, taking care of us and keeping us on track! They made everyone feel so comfortable. Shoot, they even sang a duet for us to dance... And they even dedicated time amidst all the celebrating to provide some education on all of their sweet technology to a super curious nephew. We would 100 percent recommend AudioGrafs for any occasion in need of a deejay-MC-live music option crew! Cheers, Cat and Lauren Hatch!

AudioGrafs 10
    AudioGrafs 11
    AudioGrafs 12

Emma · Married on 10/22/2017

Nolan and I cannot say enough how wonderful Bo and Felicia are! Their music list to find out what music we liked and what songs we wanted for the ceremony was detailed and thought out throughly. She even called to confirm every thing and get to know us better! They arrived on time and the timing of each song for the ceremony was perfect. They even made announcements for our guests while we had family photos made and throughout the whole night they kept everyone informed of games, guest book, our exit, literally everything. It was perfect! We played the shoe game & they even surprised us with a game that we loved so much. We cannot say enough about how wonderful they truly are and we are so incredibly happy we chose them for our big day!

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not have had a better DJ than AudioGrafs for my wedding. Felicia and Bo are awesome at what they do! Felicia was all over the announcements and Bo kept the good songs coming! I am so glad I had them to help make my special day everything I wanted.

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/30/2017

The Grafs were simply amazing! They were so approachable, friendly & professional! They totally put me and my husband at ease that everything would go off perfectly! - and it did! My family have all been raving about them since our wedding last weekend! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Susan · Married on 08/26/2017

Bo and Felicia were fabulous! They made the reception so much fun. I would highly recommend them.

Christine · Married on 07/01/2017

Felicia and Bo were awesome people to work with for our wedding day and we're so happy we chose them. They were so organized in the time leading up to the wedding and they were great about staying in touch. They did a great job MCing and choosing music that fit in with what we said we wanted. They also provided mics for our outdoor ceremony, which was very helpful. I've already had a few guests specifically mention how much they loved them!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

These guys were so wonderful! Bo and Felicia were extremely responsive and listened carefully to what we were looking for for our wedding and reception experience. Felicia was fantastic at keeping things running smoothly even when we got a bit ahead of schedule during they day! We did not have a day of coordinator, and she stepped in easily and without hesitation and made sure that we had everything taken care of! We would HIGHLY recommend these two to anyone looking for a stress free and fun planning process.

• User7513886 · 1+ year ago

Bo & Felicia were absolutely wonderful at our wedding! They are definitely the duo you want at your wedding or event!

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I are so grateful to have booked AudioGrafs for our wedding. Hands down the best DJ couple there is! Expertise in all things music and they put this stressed-out bride at ease with their amazing planning and guiding :) Felicia met with us a couple of times before the big day just to ensure that everything was taken care of! Music selections were perfect and Felicia did an amazing job at MCing the reception and carefully planning all of the events that we wanted to have take place during our reception. They were truly a blessing to have on our wedding day and did a fantastic job!

Megan · Married on 04/08/2017

Everything was amazing! They never hesitated to step up and help, give advice & be an all around amazing vendor! Easy to work with!

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

AudioGrafs seriously was a life-saver for our wedding day! We had an unexpected cancellation from our original DJ and Felicia and Bo stepped right up and took over in less than a week before our wedding! I had so many people contact me about them telling me how wonderful they were at our wedding!! Our venue, which ONLY does weddings, also raved about them from the beginning! Great people, easy to work with and wonderful DJs. We are so thankful we had AudioGrafs at our wedding!! If your considering a DJ for your special event, dont look any further!

Heather · Married on 10/01/2016

Bo & Felicia were the PERFECT DJs for our wedding day! I had high standards for what I wanted out of our DJ(s), and Bo & Felicia went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. We met with them twice before our wedding and their organization and attention to detail was superb--we were able to clearly communicate the type of music we wanted to be played at the wedding and they honored our requests for what we wanted played (and not played), and all the songs they added to our list were great as well. Felicia was a wonderful MC and we had many guests tell us how great and friendly she was. She also made sure to check in with me before making any unexpected announcements beyond what had been planned in advance which I appreciated! If you are looking for a DJ who is NOT cheesy or over the top, but will keep you guests dancing all night long, look no further than Bo & Felicia!

Truly amazing experience! I highly recommend AudioGrafs!!

Sherry · Married on 09/17/2016

These guys were truly a blessing!! They made my wedding a breeze. From being there for me to help choose songs that I didn't even know I needed to helping keep eveything running smoothly. They have the best personalities and there is no doubt in mind this is what they are meant to be doing in life. Their professionalism, techniques, knowledge and kindest shine through their work! Felicia was definitely my hero for anything related to music or a speaker for that matter. Did I mention their vocals... They sound amazing!! Can't wait to be able to recommend them to someone!!!!!

John · Married on 09/03/2016

AudioGrafs made my wedding even more of a special day. The music/singing was phenomenal. The politeness and professionalism given to us made this one detail we didn't have to stress about. I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Bo and Felicia were awesome. Met with Felicia once before the wedding and they just took over. They played my favorite music during dinner and they adjusted the music according to who was dancing. They never took a break, took requests, and were very professional. Everything was perfect. Would recommend to anyone!