AUDIOCANCUN Reviews

AUDIOCANCUN 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Myers Cappelli · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Best Wedding DJ

AUDIOCANCUN was a recommendation from another Dreams Tulum Bride and they did not disappoint! Alex was courteous, responsiveness and answered all of our questions. Our DJ was fabulous!! He played all of our requested songs and more from our guests. We did not stop dancing all evening. And, their price was great!! We had 42 people, including 6 children at the wedding. I would highly recommend AUDIOCANCUN!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Kate

Kate Alexandra Kirtley · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect wedding soundtrack

Exceeded my expectations! Really kept the night flowing and everyone was out on the dance floor.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    AUDIOCANCUN 8

Shannon · Married on 04/06/2019

AudioCancun 100% Recommend! Great service, Great DJ!

I would 100% recommend them to anyone having a wedding. From the planning process to the event day they were fantastic. I communicated with Alex from the beginning and he was so patient and answered all of my questions (and I had a lot of them). I had an outside vendor fee of $1,000 with my resort plus electricity fee and I still found it to be a better value and service to go with them. I provided them with a list of the songs we wanted for our dances, and cake cutting and a list of various songs throughout the night. I did this with only like a weeks notice and he told me not to stress they will have it taken care of. The DJ was amazing! He played everything we wanted and mixed it all together so well! The group was up and dancing the whole time. They also provided me with the Bistro lighting, pool lanterns and the LOVE sign which came out great. Alex worked with my budget and made everything happen. The DJ was so good we wanted to extend another hour at the end, but unfortunately the resorts rate was too high to keep it going. I would 100% recommend AudioCancun!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Natalie Benesova · Married on 03/21/2019

Great DJ and beautiful LOVE letters

I contacted Audio Cancun for my 70 people wedding and Alex worked with me since beginning. The communication was good, I had many requests and last minute changes and he worked out everything with me without any problem. Because I didn't have so much time to spend on music list, I sent him a list only with a few songs and the DJ played everything we wanted and mixed everything very well with other songs so everything sound great! My guests requested a lot of songs and the DJ made sure everyone is happy and have a good time. The LOVE letters were beyond our expectation! So big and beautiful! Thank you for making our wedding party so much fun and beautiful!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Rachel D · Married on 01/20/2019

Great for weddings!

Had a great experience with Audio Cancun! Very quick to respond to emails and figure out costs- options, all which were very important when planning a destination wedding. I appreciated the quick responsiveness when having to plan a wedding in a different country, eliminates any stress! Music was great! We were able to provide a music list and they made sure those songs were played. The light up LOVE sign was awesome! Definitely worth getting. Looked great with the LED dance floor at our outdoor reception and dance. Thank you Audio Cancún!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Adrian Segovia · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent service

Excellent service, very friendly! The dance floor must be cleaned from time to time during the party to prevent it becomes slippery

Sent on 01/04/2019

Tatiana Puerta Campuzano · Married on 11/17/2018

Reliable and accommodating

Alex Nevsky and his team were very organized and professional from the very beginning. They provided us with a template where we could write all the songs we wanted to hear that day, accommodating every request we had. He made our night extra special.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jade Paul · Married on 11/12/2018

Awesome job!

We had a very good experience with Audio Cancun! Very good/quick communication. I ordered the string lights, dance floor and had 4 hours of DJ service. Everything was great! The DJ played the songs as requested and timed everything perfectly. Our guests loved the dance floor and commented on how good the music was. A lot of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and I think Audio Cancun played a huge part in this!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 9
    AUDIOCANCUN 10
    AUDIOCANCUN 11
    AUDIOCANCUN 12

Tiffany Watts · Married on 10/04/2018

Very Happy!

DJ did a great job. People are still talking about how good the music was a month later.
    Great value and service

Sent on 11/13/2018

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional, great speaker. Knew the vibes we wanted without having to say anything!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 13

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Did an awesome with the play list for wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Maryana · Married on 06/17/2018

Highly recommend. Everything as promised

Sent on 07/13/2018

Rupinder · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ was very nice and accommodating, everyone really enjoyed the party

Sent on 07/26/2018

Arlene · Married on 06/03/2018

Overall a great experience. Got a lot of people on the dance floor and everyone enjoyed themselves during the wedding. The cold fireworks were a hit! Job well done!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 14
    AUDIOCANCUN 15

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

Alex was amazing!! He had everyone dancing all night long! We also had fireworks during the first dance and they did a great job timing them perfectly. An amazing and integral part of our favorite day!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 16

Emily · Married on 05/10/2018

We had our wedding at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun on 5/11/18. While planning the wedding, I communicated with Alex via e-mail and he was very organized and quick to respond to my questions. My (now) husband and I sent a list of songs we would like to hear played along with types of music we love. Our DJ was fantastic! We had about 40 guests at our wedding and nearly everyone was dancing ALL NIGHT LONG -- he really played a great variety of music that everyone loved! The lighting effects were also great! Finally, our DJ surprised us by bringing out balloons and glow sticks which made it even more fun! We would highly recommend Audio Cancun for DJ services!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2018

AUDIOCANCUN was amazing!!! Alex was extremely responsive, nice, and very easy to work with. They played the playlist we requested and did a wonderful job of filling in music when our reception went longer than we originally planned. They had people on the dance floor the entire night! The decor they brought with them (dance floor, LOVE letters, lights) truly made my wedding look magical. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

We are so happy with the service we were provided by Audio Cancun!!! They set up a great ambiance for our wedding and I would use them again as well as highly recommend them to anyone else planning a party/wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Moira · Married on 04/22/2018

The music was awesome and the process was seamless.

Sent on 03/24/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 22
    AUDIOCANCUN 23
    AUDIOCANCUN 24

David · Married on 04/21/2018

Alex and the team at AudioCancun were truly amazing. Our guests loved the music during our wedding reception and we owe it all to Alex and our DJ. It was a great experience and I cannot recommend Audio Cancun more highly. Total professionals and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Joshua · Married on 04/21/2018

We had a great time at our wedding with AudioCancun as our DJ! We has a destination wedding in Cozumel and were a little nervous at first having to book everything site unseen. Once we got to the reception all of our worries were left behind. Although we only had 25 guests, our dance floor was non stop all night. He was even generous enough to stay an extra hour after we asked to extend the party time. This was in part of how great the music was. I would highly recommend AudioCancun for any service. We are happy we did.

Sent on 05/05/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 25

Kasia · Married on 04/19/2018

I am so happy I booked AudioCancun for our destination wedding. Alex was very responsive via email and provided us with photo examples of what the set up would look like. Before the wedding Alex provided us with a detailed form to fill out with all our song preference for every stage of the wedding. We also reserved white loungers from AudioCancun for guests to sit on if they didn't feel like dancing, but no one used them because everyone was on the dance floor dancing! Our DJ Fernando kept the party going and played all the songs we requested on our list. AudioCancun provided the lighting, DJ (with DJ booth), loungers, and dancefloor. Our guests kept commenting how cool our LED dancefloor was.

It was an amazing night! Don't hesitate to book with AudioCancun. I found the company to be very professional and responsive to all my questions. Thank you Alex and Fernando!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 26
    AUDIOCANCUN 27

T · Married on 04/19/2018

The AudioCancun team was simply amazing! They asked us what we wanted ahead of time and not only followed our requests, but made them better. Our DJ felt out the crowd and the dance floor was full all night long! From the lighting, perfect music choices, and a couple surprises throughout the night, our guests told us over and over it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you AudioCancun for helping us to throw the most epic party of 2018!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 28
    AUDIOCANCUN 29
    AUDIOCANCUN 30

Rebecca · Married on 03/11/2018

Our DJ played all of our requests and read the room really well to fill in. He chose some awesome hits we didn’t even think of and had all of our guests on the dance floor. Our night wouldn’t have been perfect without him! I still have guests complimenting the music choices. He also did great introducing the bridal party and our toasts. He followed the schedule we wanted perfectly. I highly recommend! Thanks so much for making our reception perfect.

Sent on 04/16/2018