AUDIOCANCUN Reviews

AUDIOCANCUN 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Myers Cappelli · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Best Wedding DJ

AUDIOCANCUN was a recommendation from another Dreams Tulum Bride and they did not disappoint! Alex was courteous, responsiveness and answered all of our questions. Our DJ was fabulous!! He played all of our requested songs and more from our guests. We did not stop dancing all evening. And, their price was great!! We had 42 people, including 6 children at the wedding. I would highly recommend AUDIOCANCUN!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Dobrina

Dobrina · Married on 07/14/2019

Outstanding!

We are very happy with AUDIOCANCUN service, the music mix was awesome, the way they handled the party was perfect. They were responsive all the time and they were always in touch with us, responding our messages in time and understanding exactly what we wanted during the planning as well as during the event itself. I highly recommend AUDIOCANCUN. Best choice for our wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Leina

Leina · Married on 07/08/2019

A night of fun and surprises!

We had an amazing time dancing the night away. At the beginning of the dancing we got a surprise with balloons for all the guest to use while dancing and that was so fun. Then halfway through the dancing we got glow sticks! Also, we used the photo booth and there were a lot of props! My guests really enjoyed their time!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Gabriela · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Service

AudioCancun services were amazing on our wedding day!!! Easy to work with, very responsive, great value, great music... guests never sat down, everyone just danced all night long! - Definitely recommend! They're great!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Janira Vega · Married on 06/06/2019

Danced All Night!!

Audio Cancun provided DJ services for our destination wedding and we couldn't be happier. Alex was fantastic to work with, he provided detailed information and answered all of our questions. The DJ had everyone dancing all night long. Highly recommend Audio Cancun, great service, prices and staff!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Amanda Stevens · Married on 06/03/2019

Great experience!

The DJ did a great job! We were very satisfied with the job done. Thank you!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Jared

Jared Wysocki · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing dj! Audiocancun!

SO happy we went with AudioCancun. Alex was great to deal with via email. We got married at Iberostar Lindo and had DJ Tekiwa. He was AMAZING! We gave a list of songs and he knew exactly what to play and when to play. He was able to feel the crowd and knew exactly how to keep the party going. The whole setup crew also did an amazing job and everything looked perfect! Would definitely recommend to anyone and use again !

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Johnson · Married on 05/20/2019

Excellent!

Great music and announcements! Really impressed on the variety of music that was played. The dj made sure to incorporate music I selected as well!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    AUDIOCANCUN 8

Michelle Sayers · Married on 05/08/2019

Exceeded our Expectations

The DJ played the perfect soundtrack all night long! They were set-up on time and kept the dance floor packed. The DJ did a great job at transitioning between the different songs. I have no regrets going with Audiocancun!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    AUDIOCANCUN 9
    AUDIOCANCUN 10
  • Kate

Kate Alexandra Kirtley · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect wedding soundtrack

Exceeded my expectations! Really kept the night flowing and everyone was out on the dance floor.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    AUDIOCANCUN 11

Shannon · Married on 04/06/2019

AudioCancun 100% Recommend! Great service, Great DJ!

I would 100% recommend them to anyone having a wedding. From the planning process to the event day they were fantastic. I communicated with Alex from the beginning and he was so patient and answered all of my questions (and I had a lot of them). I had an outside vendor fee of $1,000 with my resort plus electricity fee and I still found it to be a better value and service to go with them. I provided them with a list of the songs we wanted for our dances, and cake cutting and a list of various songs throughout the night. I did this with only like a weeks notice and he told me not to stress they will have it taken care of. The DJ was amazing! He played everything we wanted and mixed it all together so well! The group was up and dancing the whole time. They also provided me with the Bistro lighting, pool lanterns and the LOVE sign which came out great. Alex worked with my budget and made everything happen. The DJ was so good we wanted to extend another hour at the end, but unfortunately the resorts rate was too high to keep it going. I would 100% recommend AudioCancun!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Natalie Benesova · Married on 03/21/2019

Great DJ and beautiful LOVE letters

I contacted Audio Cancun for my 70 people wedding and Alex worked with me since beginning. The communication was good, I had many requests and last minute changes and he worked out everything with me without any problem. Because I didn't have so much time to spend on music list, I sent him a list only with a few songs and the DJ played everything we wanted and mixed everything very well with other songs so everything sound great! My guests requested a lot of songs and the DJ made sure everyone is happy and have a good time. The LOVE letters were beyond our expectation! So big and beautiful! Thank you for making our wedding party so much fun and beautiful!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Michael · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredibly Happy w/ Alex and Audio Cancun

Came to Alex late in the process after receiving multiple outrageous quotes from audio vendors. He went above and beyond to provide excellent services for three days of events while providing unparalleled transparency and responsiveness. My wife and I are very happy we hired Alex. It was one of the best decisions we made and our guests couldn't stop raving about how great the set-up was.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Rachel D · Married on 01/20/2019

Great for weddings!

Had a great experience with Audio Cancun! Very quick to respond to emails and figure out costs- options, all which were very important when planning a destination wedding. I appreciated the quick responsiveness when having to plan a wedding in a different country, eliminates any stress! Music was great! We were able to provide a music list and they made sure those songs were played. The light up LOVE sign was awesome! Definitely worth getting. Looked great with the LED dance floor at our outdoor reception and dance. Thank you Audio Cancún!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Adrian Segovia · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent service

Excellent service, very friendly! The dance floor must be cleaned from time to time during the party to prevent it becomes slippery

Sent on 01/04/2019

Tatiana Puerta Campuzano · Married on 11/17/2018

Reliable and accommodating

Alex Nevsky and his team were very organized and professional from the very beginning. They provided us with a template where we could write all the songs we wanted to hear that day, accommodating every request we had. He made our night extra special.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jade Paul · Married on 11/12/2018

Awesome job!

We had a very good experience with Audio Cancun! Very good/quick communication. I ordered the string lights, dance floor and had 4 hours of DJ service. Everything was great! The DJ played the songs as requested and timed everything perfectly. Our guests loved the dance floor and commented on how good the music was. A lot of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and I think Audio Cancun played a huge part in this!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 12
    AUDIOCANCUN 13
    AUDIOCANCUN 14
    AUDIOCANCUN 15

Tiffany Watts · Married on 10/04/2018

Very Happy!

DJ did a great job. People are still talking about how good the music was a month later.
    Great value and service

Sent on 11/13/2018

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional, great speaker. Knew the vibes we wanted without having to say anything!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 16

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Did an awesome with the play list for wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Maryana · Married on 06/17/2018

Highly recommend. Everything as promised

Sent on 07/13/2018

Rupinder · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ was very nice and accommodating, everyone really enjoyed the party

Sent on 07/26/2018

Arlene · Married on 06/03/2018

Overall a great experience. Got a lot of people on the dance floor and everyone enjoyed themselves during the wedding. The cold fireworks were a hit! Job well done!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    AUDIOCANCUN 17
    AUDIOCANCUN 18

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

Alex was amazing!! He had everyone dancing all night long! We also had fireworks during the first dance and they did a great job timing them perfectly. An amazing and integral part of our favorite day!

Sent on 08/23/2018