12 Reviews for Audiocake

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
12 Audiocake Reviews

Very satisfied! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am a Wedding Planner and I love referring Chris Horton ( Audiocake) out to my clients! He always stays on timeline, I never have to worry about anything getting off track! He keeps the party going and has great games for the attendees! He truly loves his job and it shows thought out the night! I wish I could have him DJ every event I have!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was great! He was very flexible with our needs and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. He is very easy to communicate with and helped us cover every detail of our reception. He was quick to pick up on an awkward speech from a very inebriated aunt and get things back on track. We were extremely impressed and I 100% recommend him.

Profile Picture Cody, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have worked with Audiocake on several work related events as well as my daughters wedding. I have never been disappointed and would highly recommend his services to everyone, business or personal.

Profile Picture Jane, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. We had some last minute changes and he was ready to help us fix it and made the whole process stress free. He was very friendly and outgoing and got the entire crowd involved. We had a fantastic time with the music selection and he was fantastic at keeping the party vibe going while also playing slower music so that everyone enjoyed the music! I would definitely recommend Chris for any DJ needs you may have, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was great to work with and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ ever! We have used Chris at Audiocake twice and will definitely use him again in the future. He was so adaptable to the needs of our event. I was so impressed that he came ready with fun surprises of his own in addition to the mix of great music. Very personable and professional.

Profile Picture Melanie, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did a great job at our daughter's Sweet 16! The kids had a lot of fun and it was a night to remember. Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Audiocake did the music for our wedding and reception. We had so much fun at our reception and definitely danced the night away! Very affordable, too!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose Audiocake (and Chris) via a recommendation. We are glad we did. He was awesome! We were on a budget and unsure of some of the planning. As the experienced DJ that he is, he took the reins in several aspects and jumped right in to make the event special and memorable. Thanks so much, Chris!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/15/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
4.2

Very good Dj services. Make sure you tel exactly what you would like :)

Profile Picture anna, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews