Audio West Professional Entertainment/Disc Jockey Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

1 User photo

Jasmine Married on 07/22/2017
    Ray from Audio West Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. His communication and professionalism made what was already a stressful time much easier. He was more than just a DJ, but a true entertainer that kept our wedding guests on the edge of their seats. His ability to fulfill the needs of the audience on the fly made every moment of our wedding memorable.
    Ayaba Married on 09/02/2016
    The title says DJ Service but Ray was truly a Master of Ceremonies. He was collaborative in planning the music for our ceremony and reception. He offered sound advice on what did and did not work based on his experience. I am very happy that we followed many of his suggestions.

We had a medical emergency during the ceremony and he kept the guests occupied with music. He was the consummate professional.

During the reception, my 12 year old son kept requesting a song that was a bit obscure. Ray went the extra mile and found the song for him. My son's smile made the effort worth it.

We got married over a year ago and people are still saying we had a great party. I attribute quite a bit of that to our DJ Service.

I've recommended his services to everyone I know that is getting married. I recommend Audio West Entertainment Professional DJ Service for you.
  • F
    Fred Married on 12/20/2015
    I used Audio West and they were great. They were on time, professional and took the time to get the details right and most important they had the party rocking during the whole reception. So much so that my guest inquired to purchase their mixes. Also their online song tool was easy to use and made the planning very easy. I will be using them again for other events.
    Tiffany Married on 07/25/2015
    Audio west is the best! Mr. Ray Jones is the best, very professional and will make sure your day is everything and more. I appreciate everything that you did for us, are guest is still talking about you. Thank you Tiffany and Derrick Teamer July 25th 2015 is one for the records
    Geneva Married on 08/17/2014
    What can I say about Ray!!! Audio West Provide Outstanding Service. My husband, myself and our guest could not leave the dance floor. From the beginning of the planning the wedding to the end was pure fun and enjoyment, profession they was dress in great attire and he was just a blessing . If you ever need a DJ that plays the music right, keep things tight and is very nice Audio West should be your only stop. Audio West will do all of my future events! Hip Hip Hor-RAY!
    Many Blessings to your Company!
    Reginald Married on 08/03/2014
    Our DJ Ray was fantastic from providing music for the ceremony all the way through to the very last song of the evening ! His personal touch and ideas made our evening unforgettablel. We especially like how he introduced the wedding party and he made us feel special all night long. He and his crew are the ultimate professionals from setup to breakdown.I like working with the best and Ray is one of the best!
    China Married on 07/26/2014
    I truly appreciated Audio West services, they were very flexible, and accommodated ALL of my request... I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
    Kyle Married on 07/18/2014
    Ray, you know that you are like a second father to me. You helped mKe my Snd my wife's day more than special. For that you are to be commended. There is not one thing that could've been changed it was absoutley beautiful. Thank you we love you.

Kyle & Juliana Wideman
    Darrian Married on 06/27/2014
    Awesome service! Ray was very professional and very nice! Everyone enjoyed themselves as well as my husband and I. We added up lighting and drapery which were wonderful, although I think it was some confusion, I thought I was getting an entire wall of drapery instead we had a small section in front of the dance floor. It ended up still being beautiful!
    Ashanti Married on 05/04/2014
    Working with Ray was a pleasure! AudioWest went above & beyond. Any changes I made, Ray executed and wasn't bothered by my constant emails. He was very professional & took our wedding over the top!! I will definitely be recommending Audiowest to future brides!!!
  • Rashonda
    Rashonda Married on 08/03/2013
    Ray was Awesome! He was very accommodating even with my last minute request. He kept the dance floor live. All of my guest loved Ray and how he kept the flow of the music and dance floor going. He accomadated all age groups in a good way. If u want to have an awesome time, good memories, and dance the night away I recommend Ray. I also used him for uplifting which came out beautiful and added the perfect touch to our wedding.
    Ayana Married on 07/27/2013
    You were perfect!!
    Karen Married on 07/13/2013
    Excellent! Even made a Cd of my ceremony music, reception was great had guest on their feet for hours
    Jennifer Married on 07/06/2013
    I cant say enough great things about Ray! We met at a bridal expo and I was original reluctant to use him because I'd had another DJ in mine. One of the best decesions I made for this weddign was picking Ray as my DJ. From the time we secured him to hours before Ray was attentive and responsive. He delivered everything he promised and more. He did the AV for my ceremony and cocktail hour along with all the music and lighting for my reception. My guest age spanned over three generations and all three loved the music. He followed all of our music direction and kept us on schedule with all of the different things happening throughout the reception. Amazing job and I can't wait to recommend him to other friends
  • Ksteward
    Kendra Married on 06/21/2013
    I am so glad we chose Audio West/DJ Ray for our June 2013 wedding! I came across DJ Ray at a Bridal Show as I was leaving and I swear it was meant to be. He was exactly what we were looking for & the prices were extremely reasonable. He was very professional, fun, and a great guy! He listened to my requests, and kept in contact/ responded any time I had a question. He will play anything you request, from R&B/ Hip Hop, to the Oldies, to the Cha Cha Slide if you want. Make sure to check him out!
    Hakim Married on 06/15/2013
    Ray and his team from Audio West Professional Entertainment/Disc Jockey Service did an excellent job. The staff is very professional, courteous, attentive and full of positive energy. If you are wondering if you should use the services of Audio West Professional Entertainment/Disc Jockey Service, don't. Affordable audio packages to fit every budget; Reliable equipment (Microphones, lighting etc.); and professional black tie attire. Ray is an excellent listener and you can personalize your wedding.

Fantastic service and value!
    Tiffany Married on 10/07/2012
    Audio West was great to work with! From the initial meeting with, to the user-friendly website and the follow-up just before the wedding I knew we were with the right vendor! Audio West's has a large song catalog...Gospel, Jazz, R&B and Hip Hop and more, so there was something for everyone to enjoy! As far as affordability goes, Audio West is very affordable and has competitive rates.
  • Soon to be Mrs. Robinson
    Dedra Married on 08/18/2012
    My wedding was August 18,2012 and let me just say it was the party of the year. Audio West had the dance floor pack all night, (my bridal party was mad I had to pull them out the party to take pictures). It was a great pleasure to work with Mr. Ray Jones.
    Carolyn Married on 08/03/2012
    I wish we had Roy's services in Portland. I feel I should have given him a ten Star...... Audio West played major roll in making my Son's reception in Bolingbrook a great success, . I have already told my friends.
  • Love Is, Inc.
    Portia Married on 05/11/2012
    Audio West provided so much more than the DJs and Lighting for our Ceremony and Reception. They provided a whirlwind of great memories. I wanted to create an atmosphere that reflected my husband and I. Ray Jones provided different ideas and the history behind traditional moments at receptions. Our DJs kept our ceremony and reception running smoothly. Everything just flowed. I still receive compliments on our lighting and music selections for the reception! My guests stayed dancing! Words can't express our gratitude. I couldn't have imagined our wedding without the creativity or professionalism of Audio West. From our first meeting, we knew we were in great hands from the ceremony music complilation down to the very end of time management. Honestly, I didn't think I wanted lighting but my husband insisted. I was blown away when we turned the corner to the reception tent. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Audio West for all that you do!!
    Johnifer Married on 10/15/2011
    Exceeding Expectations!

Audiowest offered me more than just a DJ service....it was an Experience! I asked for ceremony and reception coverage and everything was top notch! Very professional and pleasant to work with. Eager to please the bride (the most important person!) Its all about you and what you want. They also work with your budget. This DJ service has the best of the best...the slow and dead receptions stop right here! They know how to get the crowd involved so that you have a fun, lively, and interactive reception. They are also very creative in their ideas as us brides are now moving away from the more traditional receptions. My family and friends are still talking! You will not be disappointed!
    Angela Married on 09/04/2011
    We were very pleased with the services provided by Audiowest. He was prompt, professional, and fun. We recommend him for any event.
  • F
    Farasha Married on 12/04/2010
    Audio West Professional DJ Service is top notch. They exceeded our expectations in making our wedding a memorable occassion. They played the exact style of music that we selected, kept our guest engaged and helped our wedding to flow seemlessly and error free. I recommend them highly for any event that you want to be amazing from beginning to end!
  • TnObi
    Teanya Married on 08/21/2010
    Professional and excellent service! He made the day! My guest could not stay off the dance floor!!!!!

He's one of a kind!!!
    Jerrod Married on 10/10/2009
    Our special day was made even more special by the fun, entertaining, and active environment we were provided, but what really stands out and separates Audio West from any other Wedding DJ I've ever experienced, is that they not only gave us a great celebration, they gave us a celebration of love itself; which, after all, is what brought everyone there in the first place. We had a great party! But the reason for the party was never lost or over shadowed. From the entrance of the wedding party to the last song, the feeling of joy never subsided.