Audio Video Art Reviews

95 | Nashville, TN

95 Reviews for Audio Video Art

Sharon · Married on 05/21/2011

Matt of Audiio Video Art was a dream to work with! He takes the word ART to new levels! Each video that we have received, from the Rehearsal Dinner photo Montage, to the Same Day Edit, to the Wedding Day Teaser, have all gone above and beyond our expectations! Matt is so talented in making music and video come together and flow beautifully! We are so grateful that Audio Video Art was recommended to us and we would strongly recommend them to anyone who wants their special occasion documented in a unique, professional way!

Kathleen · Married on 03/19/2011

Audio Video Art was wonderful! Matt did a great job filming my wedding! I just recieved my DVD's and the video looks amazing! I'm so glad that we chose him! I was sad that my wedding song was not played at my wedding AND reception. Matt made sure to add the song to the background of the video and it seemed as if it were there all along! That little touch alone meant so much to me! He was on time and very polite and easy to work with.
    Kathleen Jones

Kyle · Married on 03/12/2011

Audio Video Art did everything above and beyond our expectations. As a media specialist in broadcasting, I was highly appreciative of the professionalism and quality of service they offered. I've already made recommendations to friends.

Angela · Married on 01/13/2011

In January my daughter got married at the Gaylord Opryland. The setting was perfect with two waterfalss in the background for effect. What we didn't realize was the waterfalls would obilerate all the sound and the vows. Matt was a master at editing the ceremony so that everything could be heard clearly and perfectly, including the music. He was timely, personable and professional. All email communications were answered promptly. I would absolutley recommend Matt for any special event you want recorded forever.

Jessica · Married on 01/08/2011

Audio Video Art is a wonderful wedding videography service. Matt was very nice and professional. On the wedding day he arrived early and stayed until we drove away. He captured all of our special moments that happened that day with excellence. We received our DVDs in the exact amount of time he told us. He was excellent and fast with e-mail and phone communication. We could not have chosen a better videographer for our wedding!!

Katie · Married on 10/16/2010

We decided to hire a videographer last minute for our wedding, and didn't want to spend too much time searching around for one. I had received an email about Audio Video Art from a list I was on and called him immediately. Matt was extremely flexible and responsive about our inquiry, and was willing to tailor the videotaping and video editing to our budget. He was able to work in being at our wedding on a day when he had a job earlier in the day already. He was consistent in his communication and delivered beyond our expectations. He was lovely in person and was such a pleasure to work with!

Kimberly · Married on 09/11/2010

Mat is very easy to work with. His videos are excellent, and he does his best to please his client. My now husband, hired him in the beginning of our wedding planning, and ran into some bumps along the way, but he was very accomadating to our situation. Had we gone with another videographer he would have said "o well", Matt however found away to make it work. We are truly honored that he was a videographer. Audio video Art is very professional in every way possible.

Caroline · Married on 09/11/2010

We could not have been happier in our experience working with Matt. He was well-organized an on time to all of our events. Additionally, he gave updates as to his expected timelines for completion of our videos.

I cannot give a higher recommendation for a videographer than to say that, if we did it over again, I would choose Matt at Audio Video Art EVERYTIME.

We will cherish these videos forever!
    Stephen and Caroline

Adolfina · Married on 08/13/2010

Matt is creative and precise. The end product is outstanding. You will be in awe. Another daughter is getting married and Matt was the first vendor I called to get booked.

MaryJune · Married on 06/12/2010

Audio Visual did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day. They were so wonderful to us:) Greg and I recommend Audio Visual!

Heidi · Married on 11/07/2009

The video is amazing! They captured every special moment so wonderfully. It is my favorite thing from the wedding and I can relive the special day as often as I want.

David and Dia · Married on 10/10/2009

Audio Video Art came to our rescue! I had just moved to Nashville from Virginia and had only 4 weeks to locate a videography company that could and would meet our video needs. We are a mature couple with conservative and classic tastes. Matt from Audio Video Art responded almost immediately to my inquiry. He intuitively sensed what we desired from his company during the filming of our wedding ceremony and reception. He and his crew anticipated and delivered a refreshing experience on our wedding day. Now, the final wedding DVD is one of our priceless possessions! Thank you! Dia and David

Ashlyn · Married on 07/25/2009

I was so pleased with my wedding video from Audio Video Art. They were so professional and catered to my every need. I was extremely happy with the video of my special day. They captured everything from start to finish. I would highly highly recommend Audio Video Art for your special day!

Martha · Married on 02/07/2009

Matt was so great for the wedding. The videos are wonderful, and we have ten copies. He showed up on time for the wedding and set up on time. Our pastor had dementia and messed up the ceremony. Matt made the video reflect the perfect moments of our wedding, and he asked if we wanted the "actual" wedding moments too. Of course, I did. Matt even went as far as to make a video montage of our ceremony to our song because the ceremony wasn't the way we had hoped. He did that out of the goodness of his heart. He is very affordable and worth every bit of money. I can always look back and watch an excellent video of that (now) funny day. My husband and I are greatful to have found him. He did my sister's wedding video later that year at a discount. All of the bride's maides gave it to her as a gift. She LOVES it. She said she is SO glad she did a video because she wasn't going to do one, and she loves the quality of the work and how the songs are incorporated and her husband's name is spelled correctly!! We will use Matt for any future videography!!!

Martha and Jared Hastings

Valerie · Married on 12/13/2008

Matt was very easy to work with and made our daughter's wedding day less stressful. Matt was "no maintenance". With the exception of a couple questions the day of the wedding prior to the ceremony - we never even knew where he was or what he was doing - he never needed our supervision or direction. The video from the wedding was exceptional. His music applications to the movement of the bridal party and groomsmen and the overall stunning scenery from our reception he captured was beyond expectations. I interviewed six (6) videographers for our daughter's wedding and without any doubt, made the perfect choice.

Leeann · Married on 05/10/2008

I was very pleased with Audio Video Art. Matt was very accessible to reach & to meet with. The staff was great as well. They captured so much footage that I was not even aware of at the time. The video of our wedding turned out awesome and we have watched it numerous times since we were married over 2 years ago! I would highly recommend Audio Video Art!

Jackie · Married on 05/03/2008

The one thing the bride should care about the most when getting married is the videographer because once everything is over, that's all you have left.

Matt did such a great job with our wedding! He was very professional and had two cameras rolling during the ceremony (one at the alter and one at the beginning of the aisle). He was able to get video clips before the wedding of us getting ready, and everything minor he was able to videotape. It was perfect!

Watching it was just breathtaking. He put all of the video clips together to such beautiful music. I even received the DVD about 4-6 weeks after my wedding (which is definitely awesome timing considering we got married early May - the beginning of wedding season).

Matt's work is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone.

Daphne · Married on 03/29/2008

MATT WAS EXCEPTIONAL!! Not only did he do a fabulous job on our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception, I have hired him for birthday parties and to prepare beautiful video's with music and scanning of older photos for my Daddy's 80th birthday. There was not a dry eye in the place. We never knew he or his staff were there, because of their professional ability to "not be noticed" and still caught every emotion and moment on film. I have hired people from DC and Maryland and they do not come close to the professionalism, knowledge, personality and creativity of Audio Video Art. Matt knows what he is doing!
    My highest recommendations!

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2007

Thanks to Audio Video Art, I can watch and remember my wedding and reception! The footage covered the entire evening! It is wonderful and my husband and I both are grateful we have it and that we chose Audio Video!

Kindril · Married on 11/03/2007

Matt from Audio Video Art did a wonderful job capturing all the special moments from my wedding day. The video came together beautifully and is a precious keepsake.

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2007

Matt did an unbelievable job with the videography for our wedding. We were very pleased with the DVD's he prepared and it gives us something to hang on to for years to come.

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2007

Best choice I made in my wedding besides the groom! Matt did a great job with our wedding video. Some people have wedding videos where you can't hear anything, the sound is muffled, and the camera is shaky. Our video was perfect. We also had the "love story" made in the park in Nashville. We played the video for our friends and family at our rehearsal dinner. It was a great touch to the evening!

D · Married on 11/01/2003

Audio Video Art was SO amazingly professional and produced such great quality for our wedding that we have used them for everything from our baby shower to a christening, to birthday parties - out of state even. I could not sing their praises loud enough!!

Andy · event on: 05/19/2012

Excellent service !! made the party more fun with his skills of videography.

• F

Friday · event on: 11/12/2012

I have worked with Matt for the past few years and plan to continue our business relationship. He is open minded, flexible and just great to work with. I would recommend his company to any other business wanting a professional videographer, that makes the work fun.