153 Reviews for Audio Extremes Entertainment

MC (3)
Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
152 Audio Extremes Entertainment Reviews

Dwayne was a lifesaver for us!! Our DJ backed out 3 months before our wedding and one of our friends recommended him. He was very responsive and answered any and every question or concern that we had. I truly cannot say enough about him. Anyone looking for a DJ, this is your guy!! The dance floor was full all night. And we had a very diverse crowd. He was very accommodating to our budget and truly went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I can go on and on but I will leave it at that lol. Dwayne you are the man!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Audio extremes was absolutely wonderful to work with. They really put my mind at ease and always told me they had everything under control. They really did!!! Everyone loved our DJ for my wedding and the photo booth was the best decision ever!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

This is the 2nd time I have hired audio extremes! 1st time was back in 2008 for my wedding and this past weekend for my sons! They are amazing and reasonable! Dewayne does a fantastic job and would definitely recommend them to anyone! Audio Extremes will always be our 1st choice!

The Harper's!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very happy with the service provided and recommend photo booth it is so much fun

Profile Picture BOB, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Audio Extremes through recommendation from my sister, who used them four years ago at her wedding. After they did such a great job at my sister’s wedding, I knew this is who we’d go with for our own wedding! We met and booked with Dwayne back in the fall 2016 to book them for 7-1-17. He made us feel at ease with this part of the planning, as a DJ can make or break a wedding! We had a second meeting with Dwayne a few weeks prior to the wedding, to go over the schedule of the reception events. He went over our online music selection database to make sure the song choices fit the vibe of our reception. The night of the wedding, the DJs and emcees were energetic, engaging, and read the crowd well as far as mood throughout the night. The up-lighting and monogram were beautiful and of course, the photo booth was a highlight! The copies and albums of the photo booth pictures still make us laugh! If you’re looking for a great company for DJ, photobooth, and more—Audio Extremes is the way to go!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The DJ was professional and courteous. He did exactly what we asked for!!! He completely made our ceremony and reception amazing! Everyone had a great time and loved the music selection as well! The up lighting created such an beautiful atmosphere in the reception hall!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Literally. Perfect. Every song choice that DJ Kale made was absolutely amazing and timed perfectly. He was super flexible in the moment when our timeline didn't go as planned, and he still made everything go smoothly. Our guests were talking about how great he was all night, and even after the day was over! He really helped make our day magical and we are so grateful! We highly recommend Audio Extremes when looking for your DJ!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Audio Extremes Entertainment was without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding. There is not enough room in this text box to list all of the ways in which Dwayne and his team went above and beyond for us. The comment we got most from our guests was how fun the DJ

Profile Picture St, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have nothing but good things to say about Audio Extremes. They were extremely easy to work with and so helpful every step of the way. The dance floor was packed the whole night. So many guests said they had never seen so many people on a dance floor for so long!! DJ Cale was the best! He was so accommodating and did such a great job of making sure the night ran smoothly!! I would recommend Audio Extremes to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dwayne was such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend using Audio Extremes for your event. The professionalism, the personality, and the atmosphere that they bring to the table is top notch! The music was amazing and that is not because of my playlist, it was because Dwayne felt out the mood and played what was keeping the crowd dancing. He made my wedding so fantastic and I have nothing but love for Dwayne and the company! You would be a fool not to use Audio Extremes as your DJ.

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Jeremiah from Audio Extremes Entertainment was beyond amazing! From beginning to end he made sure everything went smooth and kept the dance floor full all night! We had a blast with him and couldn't of asked for a better day! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

I can't even begin to explain how satisfied and happy we are with the service we received from Dwayne and Audio Extremes! If you don't already have a signed contract for your DJ or photobooth, call him! We were in the process of possibly working with another person, when I met Dwayne at a bridal show, he and I "talked" via email, and he was our guy! His photobooth service was amazing! All of our guests loved it, we heard so many positive comments from our guest's about how "that was the ticket " "that was the way to go" "that was fun, those props were great and we got pictures too!" We had the deluxe booth set up at our reception, Dwayne personalized the photos with our names, a logo, and the date, if you were in the picture, you received a copy of it, and the best part, they put together a book, where our friends and family could sign or write a note next to their pictures, and we were given the album that night! No wait, no games, no hesitation, we had our memories that night! He is a caring and professional individual and I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of having a photobooth at their event. Well worth the money, one of the best choices we made! Thank you SO much Dwayne, you are fantastic!

Profile Picture Tamera, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent, 5+star service!! Dwayne was an outstanding DJ for our wedding. He met with us multiple times prior to our big day, and was very efficient when emailing him questions as well. Our goal was to have the dance floor packed all night long, and was it ever!!! Our guests were complimenting on his performance throughout the night and for days after! The up lighting was gorgeous as well! Well done, Dwayne, and thank you for making our special night a time we will never forget!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dwayne and Jason did a fantastic job from first meeting to the end of our wedding night. They went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was memorable and exciting. I am, and will continue to recommend audio extremes to anyone looking for entertainment for their event. I will be using them again in the future, For Sure!

Profile Picture Allen, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ kept our guests on the dance floor all night.

Profile Picture User5536356, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys were perfect. Did everything I wanted and made my wedding a blast

Profile Picture Lori, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing service and staff! Best service and best price! Loved them and made our wedding even mor fun with photo booth and great music!

Profile Picture User5456051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dwayne was great to work with. He was very flexible and knew how to keep the crowd involved. He played the music we chose and made sure things ran smoothly. He was very organized and provided calls a few days before the wedding to make sure I didn't need anything. I will definitely recommend Dwayne and his team to other looking for wedding services!

Profile Picture Shelley , 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone at our wedding had wonderful time and was pleased with how the DJ kept the wedding going.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/29/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our experience with Audio Extremes was top-notch! They provided DJ/emcee, ultra lounge (photo booth), and uplighting services for our wedding at Tom’s Country Place on the evening of Saturday, August 15, 2015. Due to our very EDM-y music desires, I was initially anxious about finding a company that would cater to what we wanted. But from the very first meeting I felt confident Audio Extremes was the best fit for our ceremony and reception music. They got to know us to find out what type of experience we were looking to create for our wedding reception and were flexible when we needed to add additional uplighting when our room was changed to a larger space. Our music was largely non-mainstream electronic (deep house, electro, trance, techno, trap, dubstep), but they worked with us to get all the tracks we wanted. All of our guests raved about the ultra lounge photo booth and had a blast with large group shots of up to 13 people! They were on time, dressed professionally, and gave us the RAVE reception we dreamed of!

Profile Picture Allie, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Dwayne and his team were most accommodating and gave 110%. He read our crowd and he provided a perfect entertainment experience for everyone young and old. The photo booth was a wonderful addition A scrapbook of all pictures taken throughout the evening was given to us at the end of the evening. That is a treasure!! It was clear our guests enjoyed themselves. Whatever we threw his way (and believe me there were curve balls) he smiled and assured us there was no need for concern. And there wasn't! EVERYTHING just magically happened. From his lighting to the sound system it was perfect! Isn't that what you want for your big day? To say he exceeded our expectations would be an understatement! He's an entertainer as well as a DJ.

Profile Picture Sherry, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Love Dwayne! Could not have made a better choice!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Had great services from start to finish! Was very professional, flexible, and entertaining. I definitely recommend Audio Extreme to anyone who is planning a wedding!!!

Profile Picture User5336815, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dwayne was the dj at my wedding and reception and it was amazing! The music at the wedding was perfect and the reception was perfect too! He kept the party going till the very end with music we all love!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture User5275376, 2+ years ago, 1 Review