Audio Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Lindsey
    Lindsey W. Married on 06/11/2021

Mike is the best there is!

As a wedding photographer, I've worked with a LOT of DJ's. I've seen really good and really bad. I had worked with Mike a few times at different weddings and he always stuck out in my head afterwards. Everything seemed to be more personalized for his couples, and it was obvious how much he loved what he was doing. I knew as soon as it came to me picking my DJ for my wedding, I didn't want anyone else but Mike, and it was the best decision I made. Mike was very communicative right from the start, sending helpful checklists of things to consider at different points leading up to the wedding, checking in throughout the process, and was absolutely amazing when it came to a point where we had to postpone due to covid. And everything on the day of was perfect. Everyone loved the personalized bridal party introductions, and the dance floor was full the whole night!
    Liz A. Married on 01/30/2021

Extremely thoughtful and professional

Huge thank you to Mike for being our DJ on our wedding day! We could tell by our first conversation with him that he has been doing this for a long time and loves his job. Mike genuinely wants peoples weddings to be an amazing time and it shows. It was so great working with him. Besides picking a few songs here and there we didn’t have much of an idea of how we wanted to do things. Mike was extremely helpful with keeping things organized and making sure everyone was having a great time.

He also had such an amazing surprise for us at the end. Since we had our ceremony recorded for a live stream he played the audio of our vows back to us during the last slow dance of the night. It was such a sweet moment that we will always remember.

We would 100% recommend Mike for a wedding or any other big event you have!
    Mike D. Married on 06/27/2020

Awesome to work with

Working with Mike up to this point has been awesome! He’s more than willing to answer any questions and think out of the box for ya with any requests we have had. He is very easy to work with and definitely knows what he is doing with his experience in the industry. I would work with him in a heartbeat for any other weddings/ events that I would have in the future. On a side note, even with this corona virus pandemic going on Mike has been more than accommodating and the easiest vendor to work with in these tough times.
  • Mary
    Mary M. Married on 10/05/2019

Bride never left the dance floor :-)

I am writing as the mother of the bride. Mike was fantastic! He provided music for the ceremony, the cocktail party, the reception and also provided uplighting for the reception space. He was also the MC and did an incredible job making everything very personal and made sure the logistics of the reception ran smoothly. Once the dance floor opened it rocked all night long!!! Everybody was dancing......including people who don't normally dance. Best compliment is that the bride never left the dance floor. Thanks Mike for making the bride and grooms party so much fun. As the bride said "everything was perfect"
  • Jill
    Jill Married on 09/14/2019

We danced the night away!

Mike is awesome! Wedding planning was stressful, but every time we met with Mike, I got so excited for the big day. He is so laid back and go with the flow, it's exactly what you need! He made the entertainment aspect of planning a breeze and did a fantastic job the day of. We never left the dance floor! Everyone had a blast and danced the entire night. We can't express enough how great Mike is to work with!
  • Brianna
    Brianna L. Married on 06/22/2019

Mike's awesome!

Mike is so great to work with! He has a lot of great ideas to help make your reception so much fun! We couldn't have asked for a better dance party our entire reception, Mike did a great job keeping the party going!! You have to use Mike, he's the best!
    Nicole A. Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect day

Michael did such an amazing job for our wedding. The ceremony was just amazing and he really took the time to get to know us to explain our love story to all of our guest!
  • Jason
    Jason M. Married on 05/25/2019

DJ is tailor made to fit you as a couple

I know that Mike has worked with a lot of couples over the years, but I like to think that we were one of his favorites. Mike is the man! We feel like his services are what took our wedding to a higher level. The guy is so professional and he was on top of everything. His answers to questions when we interviewed him were perfect. My wife and I don't expect to get married again, but if we ever renew our vows or have a huge birthday bash, we would want to hire him again. He was great. Actually, I think he was our most prized vendor. He played the hottest music. I could go on and on for a while about how much fun we had dancing, especially me. His website was so user friendly, and I was able to add all of the jams from my adolescent years and early 20s.

Audio Events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing words, Jason! I had a blast at your wedding. You and Kelsey were a lot of fun. I very much enjoyed your music selection. There were a lot of great throwbacks in there that have been forgotten. I'm so glad you had a great time and you chose me to be apart of it. Thank you so much! 😊

-Mike
  • Jessie
    Jessie E. Married on 05/10/2019

Definitely recommend!!

Mike was fantastic to work with. He was very responsive and made every effort to make the ceremony and reception a unique and personalized experience.
    Shanna R. Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ

Mike was amazing! He made sure everything was perfect and personalized specifically to us. He makes calls to your family and friends to incorporate special touches unique to you. All our guests commented on how he has been their favorite DJ and several friends with upcoming weddings asked us about having him for their wedding. I cannot say enough positive words about him.
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Mike was incredibly easy to work with. He responded quickly and was always answering my questions, even if they were not music related. He went above and beyond. Everyone at our wedding had an amazing time and Mike helped make it all possible.
    Lynnea Married on 09/29/2018
    Simply put, Mike was incredible. He was with us for almost a year prior to our wedding day, initially speaking from a faceboook message, then interviewing via video chat, then meeting 2 times after that with countless emails in-between. He was always super helpful with all aspects of planning and really cared about how we were feeling throughout the process. We had him MC our rehearsal dinner as well and he just went above and beyond for us to make sure everything turned out perfect. I could go on and on about all the reasons why you should hire him, but this would go on forever! He is worth every penny, and really the work he did for us and our wedding day was priceless!!! I'm so thankful to have found him! Mike- thank you from the bottom of our hearts! -Lynnea and Pat
    Alex Married on 09/01/2018
    Mike was a wonderful fit for us personally for our dj. Much like most couples getting married we had very demanding work lives which left us with not alot of time to work on wedding planning. Mike was very helpful and did a wonderful job working around our schedules and meeting us wherever and whenever was convenient for us. The great thing about Mike as a vendor was he can be make whatever you want happen; whether you want something very specific or just a go with the flow environment. One of the best things Mike does is he likes to make everything special, personal and unique for all of his clients. Mike was exetremlyl personable as well as charismatic and he made sure to keep the energy level up to ensure the event was as fun as possible. Our guests felt like our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to and largely that was due to everything mike delivered. We couldn't have imagined having a better dj for our special day.
    Matt Married on 08/25/2018
    Mike is fantastic. Everything went so smoothly, and our guests loved the music selection and unique transitions. He even recorded our vows and spliced them into our final dance song - it was an impressive feat done on the fly. A real surprise, and a beautiful personal touch.
    Mike will cater to your needs, and is equally comfortable taking center stage as MC, or hanging back and just setting the right mood.
    Cannot recommend him highly enough.
    Cheryll Event on: 06/13/2018
    Great Waters Music Festival contacted Audio Events as a last minute solution to an sound and lighting issue for 2 concerts. Mike sent a thorough quote quickly, Showed up on time to the event, and was a consummate professional. He helped enhance our guests experience with his expertise in lighting and as a sound tech. We're looking forward to working with Mike and Audio Events again, as we feel like he's part of our Great Waters Music Festival Event Production Team.- Thank you!!
    Molly Married on 10/27/2017
    Can't say enough about these Mike! He absolutely made our wedding day and was so easy and fun to work with. He played great music and spoke so beautifully when he shared our love story. We felt like Mike was just another friend attending our wedding. Thanks again, Mike!

Audio Events's reply:

I'm so happy you had an amazing time. The Bedford Villiage Inn was beautiful and your family and friends were loads of fun. I'm honored that you chose me. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding!

-Mike
    Kylee Married on 10/14/2017
    Mike was great!! He was willing to work in person, via phone, or email, and this was huge for me getting to know my vendors was something that helped make our day a little less stressful!

We have to say we have gotten countless compliments on our DJ. Mike had everyone up dancing into the late hours of the night. I even had people tell me they have never danced that much at a wedding before, and that they were usually the ones sitting down.

One special thing we loved was seeing a short video of our night on audio events Instagram a month after our big day, it was very special and so.many memories immediately came rushing back to us!

We would recommend audio events to anyone that is looking to have a blast at any of their events!!

Audio Events's reply:

Kylee, it was an honor to work with you. I'm am beyond happy knowing you and your guests thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Everything was beautiful, the decor, the Preserve at Chocorua, your first dance was well done. I'm blessed that you gave me the opportunity to be a part of it all. -Mike
    Tricia Married on 10/13/2017
    Wow! I don't even know where to begin with Mike. From the first meeting we had with him, I just knew I wanted him to be our DJ. The first question he asked me was "tell me your vision, what do you see when you walk into your room?". I loved from the start how personal he was. He always sent monthly emails with a little checklist of things to get done (seriously was like having an added on wedding planner!). He answered every question I had, every concern, everything! All of our friends have said the most memorable thing about my wedding was all the little personal details we had- and that was all because of Mike. I was trying really hard to come up with something special to do for my dance with my father and he helped me (with a week to go before my wedding mind you) record a little personal message to play over the speaker before our song started. My dad was crying and everyone in the room was emotional. I loved I was able to say a sweet little message to my father because the day of had been so hectic that there was no time for a "last chat" before he gave me away. Mike also made up a really cool monogram for our dance floor. It really added to it! A lot of people complimented us. He played a variety of music all guests enjoyed and kept the dance floor jam packed. And just when you think Mike couldn't do more- the last song of the night we heard our vows being played over it! Mike had somehow recorded them during our ceremony. To hear my husbands voice unexpectedly and mine saying those words again ended the night perfectly and really teared me up. Those are just a few of the many personal things Mike will do for you. The crowd was entertained, the uplighting was awesome, and everything in between. I owe a huge part of my perfect wedding day to Mike.

Audio Events's reply:

Tricia, I'm overjoyed knowing that I made such a positive impact on your wedding. Thank you for trusting me, and inspiring me to think outside the box. I loved every minute of your wedding. I especially enjoyed working with you on your father/daughter dance moment. That was truly special. Thank you! -Mike
    Nicole Event on: 10/13/2017
    The DJ was great and kept our middle schoolers busy for two full hours. We will be using this service again!
    Mike Married on 10/13/2017
    Guys and Girls! if you are looking for a great DJ to come Dj any event (wedding, Party, bar or bat mitzvah ) look no further than Audio Events. Mike and his team are incredible. The DJ at the party can either make or break the night and this guy definitely made Not only my wedding a few months back but my buddies wedding memorable. Mike is a hands on DJ wanting to make the day, whatever that day may be, special. He has everything you'd want in a dj, looks, charisma, Talent and an out going personality. If you don't book with AE, i feel like you would be wasting your money somewhere else. He is the real deal. Thank you so much mike for everything.
    Vanessa Married on 07/01/2017
    I cannot say enough about the quality of service Mike provides! He takes the time to get to know you as a couple and helps make sure your wedding day is perfect!!! He worked with all my vendors to help nail down a timeline for the day of, to ensure things ran smoothly. He even answered a last min email that I sent him at 1 am the day of my wedding. He's actually amazing. Our guests loved him! Everyone was out on the dance floor the whole night! We had so much fun and our wedding was perfect, mike had a lot to do with that! So if you're looking for a quality DJ who's going to make your wedding a blast, look no further!!
    Brian Married on 06/24/2017
    We just have to say, WOW!!!! Mike was an absolute PLEASURE to work with!!! He was very attentive to every want and need that we asked for. He made our dream come true, a success!! We asked for a projected monogram and he surprised us with two, knowing I was a Disney fan he created a very special one! He also told our love Story Bringing Tears to not only us but everyone who was attending!He is and always will be a special part of our heart! Thank You Mike for absolutely entertaining us with the best music and lighting, and creating memories that will never be forgotten. Writing this review itself brings tears of complete happiness
    to me and my husband!
    Heather Married on 06/10/2017
    Where can we even begin! Well to begin with, Mike of Audio Events was one of the only DJs that we could find who offered ceremony system that didn't require a power source. From the first time we talked on the phone with him, Mike really got to know our interests and who we were as a couple. He sent monthly reminders and pointers via email to help us in our planning process and his online forms were easy to use to request the songs and details we wanted. Mike met with us for TWO hours before the wedding to continue to get to know us and our style. And then at our actual wedding! Oh man, it makes me cry still to think about the amazing memories he provided us. He has a lot of tricks up his sleeve to make your experience even more special than you could have imagined. He also proposed moving and setting up his equipment halfway through the night because the venue was very hot. So within 10 minutes, we were all dancing under the stars on the patio! The way he can adapt, think outside the box, and customize your DJ experience to fit your personality is more than I could have asked for!
    Lauren Married on 05/12/2017
    Mike is fantastic! Everyone was dancing all night and kept telling me how amazing he was. Mike went above and beyond the duties of a DJ. We couldn't be happier with the night!!
    Jen Event on: 04/29/2017
    Phil was fabulous to work with! We appreciated his kind personality and professionalism.