Audible Chemistry Reviews

37 | Petersham, MA

37 Reviews for Audible Chemistry

Sabina · Married on 09/29/2019

One of the best decisions I made

Nathan is absolutely incredible. He's attentive, friendly, easy-going, professional and fun. He uses an online system that helps you personalize the music choices and to establish the timing of the ceremony/reception. It was so evident that Nathan is an expert in managing the music and the sequence of events. I felt he was particularly good at reading the room and adjusting the music to fit the ebbs and flows of the evening. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. Nathan went above and beyond -- he even made a custom mix of two songs for us and had edited several versions till it fit what we had in mind. I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/07/2019

100% would recommend Nathan

Working with Nathan was easy and fun! Right off the bat we knew he was a good fit- we didn't want a "cheesy" DJ and just wanted to focus on the music and the flow of the night. Nathan was perfect- he has a great laid back energy and let us have lot of say in what music was played and gave his recommendations when we weren't sure. He also gave us a lot of advice about how to plan out the night so we knew what to expect. My husband is Haitian and we had a handful of Haitian songs that were must-plays and he was able to find them without an issue. All of our guests had a blast! We would definitely recommend Nathan!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 03/16/2019

Top Marks for Audible Chemistry

Nathan was very professional and helpful. Selecting a wedding playlist can be stressful and he gave us peace of mind. He did a great job overall and we received lots of positive feedback from guests.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Maya

Maya Lewin-Berlin · Married on 10/21/2018

Absolutely perfect, beginning to end.

We worked with Nathan from Audible Chemistry, and he was AMAZING from the very beginning. Music is an incredibly important part of my life, so I did a ton of research to choose the right person for us. Nathan was responsive and professional. He helped us choose music that our guests would love, but that was still true to our style. He even did a great job editing songs for certain special moments in the night. During the wedding, our guests raved about the music. Nathan was in communication with the other vendors and with us to make sure the timing of everything went perfectly. He has a great voice, but spoke very little on the mic, just as we had asked him to. The dance party was full of happy guests the whole night.

We had a couple of issues early in the day, but Nathan handled them all. For example, it was incredibly windy and we wanted to have our ceremony outside. Luckily, with Nathan's high-quality microphones and speakers, everyone could hear just fine. We had sound systems both inside and outside during cocktail hour so that people could hear the music wherever they went. (This was a last-minute addition because of the wind - we wanted to give our guests the option to stay warm inside and still hear the music.) We started the ceremony a little late, but we never had to worry about being off schedule because Nathan made sure the celebration was still well-paced.

I will recommend Nathan without hesitation to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Ross · Married on 10/28/2017

Nathan DJ’ed our wedding in October 2017 and was phenomenal! Truly great service, easy to work with, utilized the list of songs we sent and added in more based on his knowledge of what works well at a wedding to get people up and dancing. He helped make the wedding fun. Very personable, professional, and fun guy! We would not hesitate to hire Nathan and Audible again. -Ross & Rua

Sent on 05/16/2018

Cori · Married on 09/23/2017

Nathan is one of those individuals that you truly feel thankful for having be a part of your wedding day. He was SO organized and helped me get through the entire planning process; the client web portal of his is amazing. He was so calming, knowledgeable, fun and has a great ear for music. I wish we had more opportunities to hang with Nathan and would hire Audible Chemistry again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

Nathan was the perfect DJ for us. First of all, he was very accommodating to our quirky needs. We had trouble finding a "non-traditional/non-cheesy" DJ...everyone we talked to wanted to play their standard wedding playlist (Shout, Don't Stop Believin', Cupid Shuffle etc.) but we wanted something personal and unique-- he was able to deliver exactly the obscure and instrumental songs we requested. He also did not make any cheesy speeches or introductions, just as we asked :)

Secondly, he made it very easy to plan. Since we were planning a wedding from out of state, we had at least four Skype chats with Nathan to run through the timeline, talk through song choices, etc. Instead of using his site exactly to choose every song, he allowed us to just send him some Spotify playlists and he was able to go from there.

Finally, he was very flexible. He was able to set up speakers for an indoor and outdoor reception and was able to play it by ear when there were hints of rain in the forecast. He looped the songs we needed for a perfect walk down the aisle, and even found some "clean" versions of a few songs we wanted for dancing. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Alison · Married on 06/25/2016

I wish I could give 10 stars to Nathan from Audible chemistry. We knew when we met him at starbucks that we found the perfect DJ. He is truly an artist and cares so much about making sure your day is perfect. Two nights before the wedding he called us and the three of us talked for about an hour discussing the flow of the night and any concerns/tied up any loose ends. After that phone call we were put at ease and thought, 'wow, we made the best decision for our DJ.' Not only did Nathan DJ, but he also acted as a wedding coordinator in a way. Our coordinator couldn't end up coming to our wedding as she had a personal wedding to attend, and the assistant was great, but we hadn't worked with her that much. Nathan stepped up to make sure everything ran smoothly and it did. The dance floor was packed until 1 AM. Even then, we all would have kept dancing if it were possible. My dad wanted to surprise me by recording his own version of our father daughter song. Nathan was MORE than helpful with that and so nice to my dad who is not very technologically inclined. :) He told me to have my dad reach out to him and that he would help him with the song, and he did. Nathan used his own time and tweaked the recording so it sounded so professional. He also helped my dad with converting it to an MP3 and all of that...My dad was so happy and proud and it was truly a memorable moment for everyone. I will NEVER stop recommending Nathan to everyone. Thank you Nathan!!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Alisha · Married on 10/26/2015

Audible Chemistry is fantastic!!! After calling several Dj's and meeting with 3 others, I sat down for coffee with Nathan from the company. I new right away he would be perfect for my Husband and I. Not only did he help us along the way with the planning but he did an amazing job the day of my wedding....At one point the caterers were running quite behind and he quickly rearranged the order of things we had planned to help keep me from freaking out....Just an all around great guy and AWESOME DJ!!

Sent on 02/21/2016

John · Married on 08/09/2015

Nathan exceeded our expectaions which were already satisfied after our first meeting. Not only did he provide a profesional and personable service but he also arrested any fear I had of having a dj that would not be compatible with our down-to-earth guests.....basically we were trying to avoid cheesiness. Many of our guests also commented highly on his personality and performance of keeping the dancers boogying. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/26/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Nate. He did a fabulous job with the music selection for our wedding and was very helpful with finding the songs that we requested. The sound quality and professionalism was superb. Nate was very helpful with suggestions to make our day flow more smoothly. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

I needed one man who could do it all with little to no guidance. Nathan Flint was that man. He took care of the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception without hesitation. I didn't have a wedding planner so my wife and I were flying by the seat our pants on the wedding day. Nathan could see this and stepped right in to guide us along the way.

His selection and blending of music was fantastic! Before the wedding you complete a web based form that allows you to list the songs that you want to hear and what you don't want to hear (chicken dance) for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. During the reception he did a great job of balancing the requests from the elderly guests (Frank Sinatra) and the younger crowd (lil jon). He kept everyone happy and moving on the dance floor.

Most importantly he was laid back and relaxed throughout the process. He was easily accessible by email and phone and promptly answered all of our questions. I highly recommend Nathan especially if you are having a function at the commander's mansion.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Natalie · Married on 04/26/2015

It was a pleasure to do business with Nathan @ Audible Chemistry!! He was super helpful in the planning process and generally a fun person to deal with. The day of our Wedding Nathan and his assistant kept making sure everything was running smooth. (A big deal since our photographer and Venue coordinator did not seem to get along too well.) The music choices were great for the cocktail hour and dinner and when it came to the dancing we had a blast! I would highly recommend Nathan and the great people at Audible Chemistry!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Todd · Married on 09/12/2014

My husband and I cannot praise Nathan, from Audible Chemistry, enough. We did extensive research to find the perfect wedding DJ, which boiled down to Nathan. He is a true professional, with a great deal of experience, and he helped us plan the perfect wedding day. He worked with us and our tastes to select the music we wanted, but also had wonderful suggestions when we needed guidance (e.g. what to play as settling music while the guests waited for the ceremony to start). He is very experienced and was able to guide us through all the different stages of music you need throughout the wedding day. We had such positive feedback from our family and friends about the music and it was a tremendous night. Nathan was super professional, responsive, and easy to work with. He was a great help throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding, he did an amazing job, was classy and spot-on with his music selections and announcements. He knows how to read the crowd and play the right songs at the right time. He also worked seamlessly with our other vendors. When my family made requests different than what my husband and I planned (e.g. who wanted to be introduced when), Nathan worked it out without any stress for us, navigating the interpersonal dynamics so easily, making everyone happy in the process. We did not have to worry at all, as we picked amazing vendors who took care of anything that came up throughout the night. We could not recommend Nathan more. He is attentive, kind, and really knows his music! Thank you Nathan for all you did to make our wedding day so very special!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Ally & I loved working with Nathan for our wedding. He was always professional but it was also like talking to a friend. He helped shape our wedding into exactly what we were looking for. The music was perfect! We met with him in person and also Skyped with him to go over all the details. He was very accessible which was great especially the week before the wedding. We shared our vision of what we wanted and he was able to provide great tips and ideas that we wouldn't have thought of. His experience was so helpful and put as at ease. We had our ceremony & reception at the same venue so Nathan provided our settling, ceremony, cocktail hour & reception music. We walked through all the details and it turned out perfect! Thank you again Nathan!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Kathleen · Married on 08/31/2014

Nathan from Audible Chemistry took great care of us during our wedding. He was professional and fun and was able to trouble shoot during the wedding when it started raining. Nathan was easy to communicate with and receptive during the whole planning of our wedding. Our guests were dancing and had a great time.

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/30/2014

Nathan from Audible Chemistry was amazing! He did a truly fantastic job as our DJ and everyone seemed to have an awesome time dancing the night away. He was so kind, understanding, and accommodating throughout the entire planning process! We could not have asked for a better DJ to work with. We had a bilingual wedding and he did a great job announcing things to our guests both in English and Spanish. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Nathan from Audible Chemistry was amazing!! He was so patient with us, and worked with us to create the perfect playlist for our wedding. He was professional and organized and helped our day run smoothly. Nathan did our ceremony music, as well as our reception. He was all about what we wanted and kept reminding us it was our day and he was there for us, which is always a great thing on your wedding day. He respected our do-not play list and ran any requests from guests through us. He was professional and even did a site visit, as it was not one he had been to before, to make sure he knew what he needed for set-up, etc. My wife and I recommend Nathan and Audible Chemistry without reservation!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Mel · Married on 06/28/2014

DJ Nathan provided the perfect balance of professionalism and personal touch. He took time to meet with us in person and talk about our vision for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, he was easy to contact and responded to every question and request. On the day of the wedding, he rolled with some last minute changes with ease. The dance floor was the place to be where he kept the party going all night!
    We highly recommend DJ Nathan!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2013

We are really glad we chose Audible Chemistry for our wedding reception. Nathan provided nothing but superb service. His website was great to use for all of our DJ planning needs. It included a day of the event planning form along with being able to develop our own play list but more importantly a do not play list. After we submitted our forms, (and even before we submitted them) Nathan was willing and wanted to have as many meetings as possible to make sure we were comfortable with the music choices and how the event was going to play out. If his online list did not have a song we wanted, he searched it out to ensure it made the playlist. On the day of the wedding, everything went very smoothly and our guests made many compliments about the music. We could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding. It was a pleasure to work with Audible Chemistry.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Alexander · Married on 09/22/2013

Our experience with Nathan was phenomenal!

He combined an understanding of the music and mood we wanted with an instinct for our audience and our guests. Nathan's communication and preparation were excellent, before, during and after our event.

He kept our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Rebekah · Married on 09/07/2013

Nathan and Andy are more than DJs; they are full service providers.
    Nathan is highly organized, and helped us to become more organized in the wedding planning process. We put the whole event together ourselves, (on a shoestring, no less). The event was much better because of the work Nathan did. When he met with us to discuss the process, we learned a lot about how to arrange our ceremony and reception.
    After we filled out the planning forms and music selections on his awesome website, he spent hours listening to our selections, organizing the playlist and adding his own ideas.
    If he doesn't have the music you want, he will get it.
    I recorded a piece to play as I walked down the aisle. Nathan reviewed it with me and instructed me in how to time my walk to the piece I had recorded.
    If your venue doesn't have electricity, you can still have a DJ. Nathan now owns the quietest generator on the market (which he bought to do our wedding).
    At the event, he and his partner Andy were helpful in every way, from trimming rose bushes in my path to helping clear the tables, when the caterer wasn't doing it. (See my revue of Flavor Concepts for more on that.)
    Our guests also commented on what a phenomenal DJ we had at the wedding. If you're getting married in the Northeast, I would highly recommend that you call Audible Chemistry. They are the best!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Dalilah · Married on 08/03/2013

Nathan was a perfect fit for our Wedding Day! He truly listened to us, asked the right questions and delivered joyous music to us and our guests. He has a calm and humble demeanor. We appreciated his work and highly recommend him to ALL couples on their special day. We were blessed to have him as our DJ.
    Dalilah and Brad
    August 3, 2013

Sent on 08/23/2013

Sean · event on: 06/08/2013

everyone had a blast dancing all night, the website provided from vendor was an excellent way to give requests and a sample taste of music. Extremely flexible and professional.

Sent on 06/14/2013

This vendor was very professional, timely, and thoughtful. The DJ's range of selection and knowledge of music enabled him to pick appropriate songs that included not just making the bride and groom happy but all of my guests as well. From old to young, this DJ knew how to make them feel included and happy by playing some music for everyone. The special attention to detail 'made the evening' where music was concerned and I highly recommend this DJ!

Sent on 06/09/2013