ATP LIVE Entertainment Reviews

8 | Orland Park, IL

8 Reviews for ATP LIVE Entertainment

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2018

Andy was a great DJ he made our wedding night one to remember he made a comfortable environment for all ages! Definitely kept everyone on the dance floor with the his music choices and on top of that he supported us as a military couple by giving us an phenomenal discont! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Dana · Married on 10/27/2017

Absolutely 5 star review for Andy and ATP! My husband and I initially fired our first DJ because of lack of communication and my sister recommended Andy. From that point on I was so pleased with the timely responses, the organization, and the value! Andy was very easy to work with, very straightforward, and seemed to be always available. The night of the wedding was an absolute BLAST! Andy was able to create an awesome playlist for dinner, different from the traditional dinner music. He also incorporated my must play songs and did a great job at keeping the dance floor full! Andy would even get out on the dance floor himself and was so lively and full of energy! He definitely made our wedding night the success it was :)

Sent on 11/12/2017

Phil · Married on 08/12/2017

ATP Live Entertainment made our reception the awesome party we were hoping for! Always right on time with the microphone for the speeches, announcements, and able to work with the feeling of the dance floor. I had no idea SO MUCH went into what a DJ has to manage and ATP Live Entertainment made it perfect! Professional production quality and Andy couldn't be nicer to work with. Even with everything going on, there was never any frustration. I'm pretty hard to impress and critical of hired services, but I can't say enough about Andy and his professionalism , worth every. single. penny!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Katy · Married on 05/28/2017

Andy was really great to work with. He was responsive, flexible, inexpensive, very kind, & played all the songs we requested. He played a great mix of slow & fast songs. Andy is a very reliable & easy to work with DJ! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Christina · Married on 05/26/2017

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Andy! He was super helpful- even from the beginning..... was super fast to return my calls, my texts and myemails. Suggested songs for us in certain categories that we were stuck in, and never made me feel like a burden or bridezilla. Lol. Our dance floor was packed all night- and our guests said it was one of the best dance party weddings they had been to! Highly highly recommended!!!! Thanks sooooo much Andy for everything - and being a part of our special day!!! - Christina&Stanley 5.26.17

Sent on 06/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

We were very impressed with DJ Andy! He was very easy to work with and our reception was flawless. Everybody had a great time and he kept the dancefloor packed. I would definitely recommend to book this company for your reception. High energy, lots of fun, and very professional! I was especially impressed with Andy's microphone skills. For the price it was a steal!

Sent on 04/21/2017

John · Married on 03/05/2017

Andrew was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and friendly, he understood what we wanted and then used his knowledge to keep our dance floor packed all night. We had a wonderful wedding and I will give lots of credit to Andrew, Thank you.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/29/2017

Andy djed our wedding and he was fantastic. He played sweet love tunes during cocktail hour, classical during dinner, and really listened to what I wanted for the reception and dancing. He played a good mix of oldies and newer songs and pleased the whole crowd. He played the classic slides and chicken dance for the younger crowd, and took time to play slower songs so the grandparents could dance. I received several compliments on the dj and referred to him to a few friends.
    Thanks, Andy!!