Atomic Entertainment Reviews

Atomic Entertainment 2
  • Nicole

Nicole Eastham · Married on 08/15/2019

P.J. Did a great job!

He did a fantastic job getting people on the dance floor and he had a bunch of different props he used throughout the night as well as awesome lighting! I definitely recommend him and would use him again!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Malika · Married on 03/16/2019

Such a fun DJ, he will make everyone’s night!

DJ PJ is the best!! We had him as our DJ at Casa Feli and I literally was getting compliments all night long about how fun he was and how he was bringing down the house! He really created an atmosphere that I know my guests will never forget! We are forever grateful for Patrick!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie Hatton · Married on 01/26/2019

Best DJ in Orlando, hands down!

DJ PJ was amazing!! One of the absolute best choices we made for our wedding was Atomic Entertainment. He nailed it! The music was perfect, he kept up the vibe and he engaged with everyone. I received so many compliments after our wedding on how amazing he was. And during our wedding, a friend of ours got his information to book him for her sisters upcoming wedding. Baby DJ at the end had everyone laughing! He truly made it an unforgettable night. I would recommend him 100 times over. Best DJ!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Carbonneau · Married on 11/03/2018

DJPJ made the night with his energy!

Patrick "DJPJ" had amazing energy the entire night! He kept my guests up and dancing and having a great time for hours on end! His communication with me was so great and easy throughout the entire process. My guests all had nothing but amazing compliments for DJPJ. He definitely made the party! I'm so happy I decided to hire him and I think you should too ;)

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Atomic Entertainment 3
    Atomic Entertainment 4

Kalinda · Married on 04/29/2017

DJPJ and Monica are the perfect duo. They are a preferred DJ for Casa Feliz, so they knew the venue, and that was such a huge plus. They made the night flow well, and they really listened and tried to make sure they played what we wanted. Monica was my day of coordinator as well, and she was able to make decisions and suggestions based on her experience with weddings as well as with the venue. They are the sweetest couple, and you won't regret making them part of your big day!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Lynsey · Married on 04/09/2017

I couldn't say enough good things about DJ PJ and his wife, Monica. They were able to accommodate all of our requests, and we have A LOT of them. They really did make our special day exactly what we were looking for. DJ PJ himself is STILL being talked about. The perfect balance of energy-professionalism-fun. Monica and PJ make an awesome team and anyone would be lucky to use them on their wedding day or other special events!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Laney · Married on 12/28/2016

Monica was my fairy godmother at my wedding... far beyond just DJ's! They made sure to contact all of our wedding providers prior to wedding day, they arrived hours before the wedding started, she even fixed my bustle when it broke half way through the reception! They make sure your wedding day is a blast and everyone young and old will have fun! Everyone asked me about my DJ's & told me how great they were! You can't ask for better...

• Aida

Aida · Married on 11/19/2016

All I have to say is that our guests loved patrick. He is super energetic and gets the party going.
    We were a little concern because 99.9% of our guest were latinos, BUT he delivered excelent hispanic music
    and current hits. He even danced salsa....yep I was impressed.
    Monica is an excelent wedding cordinator, she listens to you, and delivers excelent service to you and your guests. I like to have control of every single detail, but thanks to Monica I was able to let it go and enjoy my wedding.
    Both Patrick and Monica are an excelent team that not only you will enjoy, but your guests as well.

Julie · Married on 11/05/2016

Patrick and Monica of Atomic Entertainment are the BEST - fun, lively, but professional and classy! They listened and delivered exactly what my daughter and her husband requested for their November 2016 wedding. We received multiple compliments from friends and family about the subdued, jazzy dinner music and the fantastic dance mix for the party later. Thank you, Monica and DJ-PJ! So appreciate it!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Amy · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband, family and I LOVED working with Monica and Patrick! They are both so personable, organized and fun. We really appreciated how they were on top of all of the reception details and making sure that the evening events went smoothly and on-time. They both sat down with us leading up to the wedding to go over the forms, discuss expectations and desires, and make sure that they understood our vision and special requests for the reception. They did a fantastic job and were a joy to work with. Thank you, Atomic Entertainment!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Lynne · Married on 10/22/2016

This company was incredible. They really made our wedding special. The music was perfect!! Monica worked with us before the actual day and listened to all of our needs. Awesome!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

CJ · Married on 07/02/2016

If you are doing a wedding in Central Florida, this team is crucial to making sure you have everything taken care of on the day of. Out of all the vendors I had to deal with during my ceremony, I have to say these were the easiest to work with and greatest value. You get more than what you pay for.

Sent on 09/14/2016
  • F

Frederic · Married on 06/18/2016

Our big day would not have been the same without Monica and DJ PJ! Their professionalism and experience allowed us to feel like we had nothing to worry about. Monica dealt with all the vendors, ran a tight ship, and even dealt with us when we needed to get back on track. While Brent and I are very organized and detailed people, the best plans never go as planned. She handled every curve ball, including bad weather, and did everything she could to make sure our day went off without a hitch. I cannot even imagine what it would have been like without her. DJ PJ is a man of many talents and characters. For the ceremony and the cocktail hour before the wedding, he was the very poised professional DJ that made sure everyone was having a good time. But come the reception, he become the super fun and engaged DJ that made sure everyone was having a GREAT time. The truth is, both Monica and DJ PJ adapted to what they knew WE wanted. They spent a lot of time with us ahead of the event preparing to make sure it was perfect for us.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Patrick and his wife Monica ensured we had a fantastic evening, not only did they keep great music flowing but they also provided smooth MCing services and assistance with little things that popped up. Our dancefloor was full practically the whole night and it was a blast. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jen · Married on 05/29/2016

Monica and Patrick were great to work with. My husband selected them as DJ because he loved their website and liked the hats/costumes and entertainer quality that Patrick brought to DJ. We hired Monica as our day of coordinator and she was great. Very organized and willing to work with us on last minute changes. They are true professionals who know what they are doing and love it! You won't regret hiring them.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/21/2016

What an awesome experience! Patrick and Monica made everything so easy. The day of my wedding went so smooth even with a potential hurricane, last minute cancellations and a late bridal party ..fun stuff!
    They rocked it!!

Diana · Married on 03/12/2016

Hands down, the BEST DJ!! My nephew had Atomic DJ their wedding 3 years ago and when my son got engaged he told me to book them immediately! My son's wedding was on March 12th and we had a great time! People that don't dance, did, and the variety of music was perfect. I have gotten so many compliments on them from so many guests and some that are planning to book them for their events.
    Monica also helped out with things while I was at the Church ceremony that I didn't think about doing, which was a blessing! Her organization and talent was so appreciated.

Sent on 03/24/2016
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 03/11/2016

Atomic Entertainment was awesome! DJ PJ did a great job of getting everyone into the music and dancing. Monica Cullen (the DJs wife) was my day of coordinator. She was AMAZING. She was really wonderful and made my day run so smoothly. I would highly recommend using Atomic Entertainment as your DJ and having Monica be your day of coordinator! 5 out of 5 for sure!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Patrick and Monica are an all-star husband/wife team! I was highly impressed with their services and everyone LOVED DJ PJ. He did an excellent job getting people on the dance floor and doing the group dances with us. Monica was an outstanding reception coordinator and allowed for me to have a stress-free wedding day! I could not have asked for a better day and Patrick and Monica made it possible!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Atomic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Beth · Married on 01/18/2016

Everything was phenomenal!! DJ PJ created such an amazing and memorable time for all of the guests!! Everyone had such a wonderful time dancing and enjoying the reception. I had so many comments after the wedding about how much fun they had at the wedding reception. I appreciated everything that Monica did as well throughout the day/evening. She was extremely helpful with everything from getting me a drink to helping decorate. I appreciate EVERYTHING they both did for our wedding....they helped make it such a special day!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Carli · Married on 11/21/2015

Atomic entertainment provided outstanding service for our wedding. I wished I could put them in my pocket and bring them everywhere with me! My biggest worry on my wedding day was that the dancefloor would be empty, but with Monica and Patrick that is impossible! They are amazing. Not only didn't they provide amazing service but they are friends for love. I would get married all over again just to have them DJ!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

They MADE the wedding!!!
    we had so much fun, everyone commenting on how great the DJ was. i would recommend Atomic Entertainment to everyone!!!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2015

Patrick and Monica were AMAZING! From the beginning when we met them, they worked with us to find out what we liked and what kind of feel we were going for, not overwhelming us with lists or trying to sell us on hundreds of add-ons! They are awesome down to earth people, who really know how to keep a great time going. All night our guests danced, only stepping out for more to drink. So many people asked us who they were, how we found them, and how awesome they kept the evening going. They really worked with us on what we did/didn't want to play. We gave them a "feel" for each part of the evening and they really hit it on the head. Patrick keeps the party going and Monica was essentially another coordinator helping make sure that everyone for parts of the evening were where they should be. They were such a wonderful part of the evening and our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without them, we would recommend them to anyone looking to have a great wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Megan · Married on 03/14/2015

We needed both a DJ and a day of coordinator for the wedding and Patrick and Monica are the perfect duo! They were both so much fun to work with and had great ideas and suggestions in our meetings prior to the wedding. I was lost and overwhelmed trying to figure out all of the details and timeline of the actual wedding, cocktail hour, and reception. After our first meeting, I was so relieved knowing I had Monica by my side to take care of everything that day and that DJ PJ would be bringing the party to life with our favorite songs! I highly recommend this amazing duo!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Shabnam · Married on 02/14/2015

Patrick and Monica are amazing. They work together perfectly! Patrick is an amazing DJ and Monica is great coordinator of events! Our wedding was a Persian-American wedding and we had a mixture of Persian and American songs! Even for our processional we had a mixed song! It was not an easy job to play the right song at the right time to keep everyone on the dance floor especially because of the cultural differences in the dances and music but Patrick did an amazing job choosing the songs order and keeping everyone dancing all night!! Even the Judge who was our officiant stayed and danced with us! And Monica did an amazing job coordinating everyone even though the venue was kinda small, we had 2 photographers and 2 videographers and about 70 guests AND we were running behind the schedule!! She handled everything just fine and we got to do everything that we scheduled for and be done and out of the venue right on time!! great couple, great professionals! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/20/2015