76 Reviews for Atomic Entertainment

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
76 Atomic Entertainment Reviews

DJPJ and Monica are the perfect duo. They are a preferred DJ for Casa Feliz, so they knew the venue, and that was such a huge plus. They made the night flow well, and they really listened and tried to make sure they played what we wanted. Monica was my day of coordinator as well, and she was able to make decisions and suggestions based on her experience with weddings as well as with the venue. They are the sweetest couple, and you won't regret making them part of your big day!

Profile Picture Kalinda, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

I couldn't say enough good things about DJ PJ and his wife, Monica. They were able to accommodate all of our requests, and we have A LOT of them. They really did make our special day exactly what we were looking for. DJ PJ himself is STILL being talked about. The perfect balance of energy-professionalism-fun. Monica and PJ make an awesome team and anyone would be lucky to use them on their wedding day or other special events!

Profile Picture Lynsey, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Monica was my fairy godmother at my wedding... far beyond just DJ's! They made sure to contact all of our wedding providers prior to wedding day, they arrived hours before the wedding started, she even fixed my bustle when it broke half way through the reception! They make sure your wedding day is a blast and everyone young and old will have fun! Everyone asked me about my DJ's & told me how great they were! You can't ask for better...

Profile Picture Laney, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All I have to say is that our guests loved patrick. He is super energetic and gets the party going.
We were a little concern because 99.9% of our guest were latinos, BUT he delivered excelent hispanic music
and current hits. He even danced salsa....yep I was impressed.
Monica is an excelent wedding cordinator, she listens to you, and delivers excelent service to you and your guests. I like to have control of every single detail, but thanks to Monica I was able to let it go and enjoy my wedding.
Both Patrick and Monica are an excelent team that not only you will enjoy, but your guests as well.

Profile Picture Aida, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Patrick and Monica of Atomic Entertainment are the BEST - fun, lively, but professional and classy! They listened and delivered exactly what my daughter and her husband requested for their November 2016 wedding. We received multiple compliments from friends and family about the subdued, jazzy dinner music and the fantastic dance mix for the party later. Thank you, Monica and DJ-PJ! So appreciate it!

Profile Picture User7537578, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband, family and I LOVED working with Monica and Patrick! They are both so personable, organized and fun. We really appreciated how they were on top of all of the reception details and making sure that the evening events went smoothly and on-time. They both sat down with us leading up to the wedding to go over the forms, discuss expectations and desires, and make sure that they understood our vision and special requests for the reception. They did a fantastic job and were a joy to work with. Thank you, Atomic Entertainment!

Profile Picture User7555388, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company was incredible. They really made our wedding special. The music was perfect!! Monica worked with us before the actual day and listened to all of our needs. Awesome!!

Profile Picture Lynne, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

Atomic entertainment did a fabulous job for our wedding. Monica took care of all the small details and set up of our reception room as well as keeping us on schedule all night. Patrick played every song we specifically asked him to and all the music ran smoothly. They are a great team and helped our wedding day be the most perfect day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are doing a wedding in Central Florida, this team is crucial to making sure you have everything taken care of on the day of. Out of all the vendors I had to deal with during my ceremony, I have to say these were the easiest to work with and greatest value. You get more than what you pay for.

Profile Picture CJ , 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Our big day would not have been the same without Monica and DJ PJ! Their professionalism and experience allowed us to feel like we had nothing to worry about. Monica dealt with all the vendors, ran a tight ship, and even dealt with us when we needed to get back on track. While Brent and I are very organized and detailed people, the best plans never go as planned. She handled every curve ball, including bad weather, and did everything she could to make sure our day went off without a hitch. I cannot even imagine what it would have been like without her. DJ PJ is a man of many talents and characters. For the ceremony and the cocktail hour before the wedding, he was the very poised professional DJ that made sure everyone was having a good time. But come the reception, he become the super fun and engaged DJ that made sure everyone was having a GREAT time. The truth is, both Monica and DJ PJ adapted to what they knew WE wanted. They spent a lot of time with us ahead of the event preparing to make sure it was perfect for us.

Profile Picture Frederic, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick and his wife Monica ensured we had a fantastic evening, not only did they keep great music flowing but they also provided smooth MCing services and assistance with little things that popped up. Our dancefloor was full practically the whole night and it was a blast. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Monica and Patrick were great to work with. My husband selected them as DJ because he loved their website and liked the hats/costumes and entertainer quality that Patrick brought to DJ. We hired Monica as our day of coordinator and she was great. Very organized and willing to work with us on last minute changes. They are true professionals who know what they are doing and love it! You won't regret hiring them.

Profile Picture User7300304, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

What an awesome experience! Patrick and Monica made everything so easy. The day of my wedding went so smooth even with a potential hurricane, last minute cancellations and a late bridal party ..fun stuff!
They rocked it!!

Profile Picture Frances, 4/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got married in April 16, 2016. DJ PJ & Monica were amazing and the perfect fit for our wedding reception! DJ PJ provided professional service and played music that constantly engaged our crowd to keep them on their feet! Everyone had an amazing time due to the great music he played. He even danced with the group! Monica was great in keeping everything on time and keeping me calm. They always say the DJ makes the reception....that is 100% true with Atomic Entertainment. I highly recommend these two!

Profile Picture 6ZHA3rdeXiJ1vxsz4M/UYdbgez6b9K0gEWgsCCqwUOM=, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down, the BEST DJ!! My nephew had Atomic DJ their wedding 3 years ago and when my son got engaged he told me to book them immediately! My son's wedding was on March 12th and we had a great time! People that don't dance, did, and the variety of music was perfect. I have gotten so many compliments on them from so many guests and some that are planning to book them for their events.
Monica also helped out with things while I was at the Church ceremony that I didn't think about doing, which was a blessing! Her organization and talent was so appreciated.

Profile Picture Diana, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick was a wonderful, fun DJ. He was also responsible for providing the mic system for the outside wedding. That was perfect and we were able to hear the ceremony even with the wind from the lake. The reception was so much fun with Patrick encouraging the guests to get out on the dance floor and dance! He played all the music we requested and kept the reception running smoothly. Many guests commented to us about him and how much fun he was to watch with his silly hats and crazy costume changes! I would highly recommend him for your wedding or other event.

Profile Picture Mary Sue, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Atomic Entertainment was awesome! DJ PJ did a great job of getting everyone into the music and dancing. Monica Cullen (the DJs wife) was my day of coordinator. She was AMAZING. She was really wonderful and made my day run so smoothly. I would highly recommend using Atomic Entertainment as your DJ and having Monica be your day of coordinator! 5 out of 5 for sure!

Profile Picture Holly, 3/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

DJ PJ was excellent. The guests loved him. His wife Monica was on the ball as well. Great music selection and made sure to engage the audience.

Profile Picture User7078696, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick and Monica are an all-star husband/wife team! I was highly impressed with their services and everyone LOVED DJ PJ. He did an excellent job getting people on the dance floor and doing the group dances with us. Monica was an outstanding reception coordinator and allowed for me to have a stress-free wedding day! I could not have asked for a better day and Patrick and Monica made it possible!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5184048, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Everything was phenomenal!! DJ PJ created such an amazing and memorable time for all of the guests!! Everyone had such a wonderful time dancing and enjoying the reception. I had so many comments after the wedding about how much fun they had at the wedding reception. I appreciated everything that Monica did as well throughout the day/evening. She was extremely helpful with everything from getting me a drink to helping decorate. I appreciate EVERYTHING they both did for our wedding....they helped make it such a special day!!

Profile Picture Beth, 1/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Atomic entertainment provided outstanding service for our wedding. I wished I could put them in my pocket and bring them everywhere with me! My biggest worry on my wedding day was that the dancefloor would be empty, but with Monica and Patrick that is impossible! They are amazing. Not only didn't they provide amazing service but they are friends for love. I would get married all over again just to have them DJ!!!

Profile Picture Carli, 11/21/15, 1 Review

They MADE the wedding!!!
we had so much fun, everyone commenting on how great the DJ was. i would recommend Atomic Entertainment to everyone!!!

Profile Picture User6515879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick and Monica were AMAZING! From the beginning when we met them, they worked with us to find out what we liked and what kind of feel we were going for, not overwhelming us with lists or trying to sell us on hundreds of add-ons! They are awesome down to earth people, who really know how to keep a great time going. All night our guests danced, only stepping out for more to drink. So many people asked us who they were, how we found them, and how awesome they kept the evening going. They really worked with us on what we did/didn't want to play. We gave them a "feel" for each part of the evening and they really hit it on the head. Patrick keeps the party going and Monica was essentially another coordinator helping make sure that everyone for parts of the evening were where they should be. They were such a wonderful part of the evening and our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without them, we would recommend them to anyone looking to have a great wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We needed both a DJ and a day of coordinator for the wedding and Patrick and Monica are the perfect duo! They were both so much fun to work with and had great ideas and suggestions in our meetings prior to the wedding. I was lost and overwhelmed trying to figure out all of the details and timeline of the actual wedding, cocktail hour, and reception. After our first meeting, I was so relieved knowing I had Monica by my side to take care of everything that day and that DJ PJ would be bringing the party to life with our favorite songs! I highly recommend this amazing duo!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Patrick and Monica are amazing. They work together perfectly! Patrick is an amazing DJ and Monica is great coordinator of events! Our wedding was a Persian-American wedding and we had a mixture of Persian and American songs! Even for our processional we had a mixed song! It was not an easy job to play the right song at the right time to keep everyone on the dance floor especially because of the cultural differences in the dances and music but Patrick did an amazing job choosing the songs order and keeping everyone dancing all night!! Even the Judge who was our officiant stayed and danced with us! And Monica did an amazing job coordinating everyone even though the venue was kinda small, we had 2 photographers and 2 videographers and about 70 guests AND we were running behind the schedule!! She handled everything just fine and we got to do everything that we scheduled for and be done and out of the venue right on time!! great couple, great professionals! Definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Shabnam, 2/14/15, 1 Review