Atmospheres Floral and Decor Reviews

Atmospheres Floral and Decor 6
Atmospheres Floral and Decor 7

Shelby Lublin · Married on 12/12/2018

Favorite Vendor!

Debby was so sweet and helpful when we met with her to discuss our floral package with Paradise Cove. She took our vision and color scheme and made the most beautiful bouquet, toss bouquet, rose petals, arbor decorations and table centerpieces. We had various white lanterns surrounded by florals and greenery, which worked amazingly with the linens and venue palate. Make sure to bring in those details when you meet with her so that she can get the full picture idea for the venue! The bouquet honestly took my breath away and was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. We took it with us to the beach after the wedding because I couldn't let it stay at home! These guys know exactly what they are doing and execute florals perfectly. Would not have changed a single thing.

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2018

Loved our flowers!

We hired Atmospheres for our recent wedding at Bella Collina and were very happy with the results. Deb and her team was great to work with and gave us flower that were exactly what we envisioned. During our first meeting with Deb, she listened to our wants and gave us a quote before we even left her shop. We showed her a few pics of what we're looking for and she was very knowledgeable about what flowers would be available for our wedding date and in our color scheme that could be used in the arrangements. She wasn't pushy or judgemental and really seemed excited to bring our vision to life. One great thing that Atmospheres had that none of the other florists we researched offered was that they created mockups of our centerpieces that we could see in person. When we went to see ours, we were blown away by how awesome they looked. We asked for tall centerpieces that looked like mini-trees with flowers spilling out on top and Deb's team gave us exactly that. Atmospheres also allowed us to come in person to look at the bouquets and boutonnieres when they assemble them 1-2 days before our wedding day. My schedule conflicted at the last minute and I couldn't make it to their shop, but they were very accommodating and texted over photos for us to make sure we liked how the arrangements looked. On the day of, Deb delivered the bridal bouquet herself and we were extremely happy with how all the flowers turned out. The flowers were fresh, vibrant, and looked amazing. I had a large cascading bouquet that got a lot of compliments; my bridesmaids had smaller ones that matched mine, the 2 Mom's had wrist corsages with pearl bracelets, the groomsmen & Dads had boutonnieres, we had our tall tree-like centerpieces that were used for both the ceremony & reception, and a bunch of other flowers. Deb's team assembled everything for the ceremony, then moved & re-assembled for the reception, arranged cascading flowers on our cake, and even made our flower basket for the ceremony petals look better. Our guests told us how cool and unique our flowers looked and everyone that saw our photos said the same. The flowers really added to our wedding and made our day extra special. We highly recommend Atmosphere.

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

Love, love, loved the job Atmospheres did on my daughters wedding. The flowers were spot on...absolutely beautiful! The centerpieces were perfect! They truly did am amazing job!!!!!! I highly recommend them.

Monica · Married on 06/09/2018

Deb is a real professional. She is welcoming and has great ideas. She knows her products and listening to what you want. After we selected our flowers for a wedding with 100 ppl we made some changes. Deb flowed with it and made everything beautiful. FLOWERS MATTER, go with a professional. Deb and her team will make it easy for you.

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2018

Debra and her team were really incredible. Debra was great during our initial meeting and really saw our vision almost immediately. She worked with us to keep the cost as close to what we had budgeted as possible while still keeping the overall look the same. I was amazed when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces for the first time; everything was absolutely stunning and better than I had imagined. Thank you all so much for bringing my vision to life!

Atmospheres Floral and Decor 9
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 10
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 11
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 12
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 13
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 14

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Debbie and the Atmospheres Floral & Decor team are AMAZING! We cannot thank them enough for the beautiful floral arrangements they put together for our special day on April 7, 2018.

Debbie is very nice and personal, her products are pristine and matched very well with our theme and the venue as a whole.

All of the arrangements were absolutely beautiful!! From my bridal bouquet, to the bridesmaid’s bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony chair clusters, boutonnieres, etc. Debbie and her team did an exceptional job of putting everything together so perfectly! On our wedding day, Debbie took the time to attach two family heirlooms to the stems of my bridal bouquet that I decided to add last minute - which meant SO much to me.

Thank you again, Debbie and the team, for helping make our day perfect! Each arrangement was so beautifully put together and we can’t thank you enough. We would highly recommend Debbie and Atmospheres Floral and Decor team!

Kayli · Married on 03/17/2018

I came to Atmospheres with the vision of a dreamy, earthy, bohemian wedding while keeping the traditional elements of a formal affair. We had grand ideas of floral chandeliers hanging from a sailcloth tent, dripping garlands lining the entrance ways, a romantic candlelit backdrop for our sweetheart table and centerpieces that would fall off the sides of the reception tables... Debra Shea & her team took these ideas and expanded on them in ways that I could have never imagined! The 3 gigantic chandeliers had an iron base that was intricately weaved into a whimsical pattern. The floral, garlands and greenery dripped gracefully from the fixtures over the heads of our guests creating an earthy wonderland unlike anything I've ever seen before. The sweetheart table was a mixture of garland draped over the sides, heavy floral cascading over the front, driftwood delicately placed among the greenery and candles mixed throughout. The backdrop was dripping in geometric holders with candles and even more greenery, the sides covered in macrame. I honestly still feel like I am living in a dream. Their talent, passion and artistic abilities made our tent come alive! And to sum it up, the owner, Deb, is also the sweetest and easiest person to work with. We love you!!!

Atmospheres Floral and Decor 15

tara · Married on 10/29/2017

Debbie and the team at Atmospheres completely outdid themselves with my wedding floral arrangements. I planned a wedding at Shades of Green (10/2017) in only 4 months through emails. Debbie was prompt and professional with her email/phone responses and I completely trusted her judgement with arrangements after providing a few photos of flowers and colors. She texted me pictures of the bouquets the morning of the wedding to double check that the colors were okay since I was an out of state bride and did not see them before they were delivered to the venue.
    She decorated the outdoor gazebo with draping and two floral pieces, which were used on our sweetheart table at the reception. I rented white lanterns with electric candle and flowers spilling out for the centerpieces, and added a few gold pumpkins and my own table numbers. Literally EVERYTHING they provided and their service from beginning to end was beyond perfection, and I am STILL obsessed with our wedding day flowers. I highly recommend Atmospheres since they nailed my fall color scheme and everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. THANK YOU DEBBIE!!!

Atmospheres Floral and Decor 16
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 23
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 24
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 25

Casie · Married on 10/21/2017

Debra is the best! Her talent and expertise is off the charts amazing. I was able to walk out the door with a proposal in my hand. Her arrangements were exactly what I wanted and the quality of flowers were wonderful!

• Allison and Garland

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I chose Atmospheres Floral and Décor to do our wedding flowers because they did a beautiful job at my brother’s wedding and they absolutely amazed us again with their final product. First off I love that we were able to walk out of the door after our first meeting with an estimate in our hands. We were able to customize our wedding flowers to what we envisioned! Our ceremony and reception were transformed into a completely different place as our fairy tale wedding!! Debra and her team’s expertise definitely shined through and our flowers were perfect. They also found the best Picasso Calla Lilies for my bouquet and all the bridesmaid’s bouquets, they were absolutely stunning and made for the best pictures! My bouquet, the floral on the arch and the tall centerpieces were my favorite pieces of the day! I highly recommend using Atmospheres for your wedding flowers, you will be so happy you did!

-Allison and Garland Chick

Atmospheres Floral and Decor 30
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 31
    Atmospheres Floral and Decor 32
  • User6530715 · 1+ year ago

The planning and booking process went extremely well. They were able to bring the vision in my head out into a decor plan. I cannot wait for our big day to see the final result.

Lauren · Married on 02/10/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Debra and her team. My floral experience from the consultation, to the mockup, and ultimately the wedding was something out of a magazine for sure. Debra has such creativity and such a detailed style that your vision will be displayed perfectly. She really wasn't one of my go to vendors when we had a question or needed an opinion. She is a must book and you will be so happy you did.

Audrey · Married on 02/04/2017

Our florals were beautiful and exactly what I had wanted. I had some pretty specific ideas in my head for my bouquet vision and Deb and the rest of the team at Atmospheres made it happen. The consultation process was fun and stress free. They were really willing to be flexible and work within my budget to make my vision come true. The flowers were so full and fresh- my bouquet still looks amazing almost a week later... its going to be so sad when it finally starts to wilt. I would highly recommend.

LaKrystal · Married on 12/16/2016

Great service, gorgeous flowers, excellent value. Cannot recommend enough! Would use them again and again! Not a single issue with communication or service and our flowers were to die for. Debbie saw my vision and captured exactly what I wanted. So so happy!

melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Atmosphere Floral was recommended by our wedding planner, Rachel, at AATR. This was one of the easiest decisions we made. After sitting down with Debbie she was able to look through my pinterest and create the most BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements. Debbie was always easy to reach and had wonderful communication. Our wedding center pieces and bouquet's were absolutely breathtaking. Debbie was even able to add an extra center piece late in the game without any complaints. I would recommend this company time and time again if you are looking for exceptional service and beautiful flowers!

Nicolette · Married on 09/04/2016

I was blown away when I saw my bouquet! It was so much more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. The flowers for our reception were even more stunning. I loved the fact, that we were able to see samples of the centerpiece arrangements. I would definitely recommend Atmosphere Floral and Decor!

lucy · Married on 03/19/2016

The most amazing vendor I had the pleasure of working with. She truly cares about making sure your day is carried out the way YOU want. I would Love to give more the 5 stars !!!! BEST FLORIST EVER ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Ryan · Married on 03/18/2016

Atmosphere's Florals is amazing! We came to Debra with some abnormal needs from a florist and she was exceedingly flexible with us and easy to work with. We were also very impressed by her honesty. During our consultations she was very straight forward with us on what she thought would and would not look good, and she was right! The florals that she prepared for our wedding and reception were STUNNING. Everything she and her team did was absolutely perfect and we could not have been happier! Thanks so much Debra!

Glenn · Married on 03/06/2016

Atmospheres Floral is outstanding--from the delivery to the actual floral arrangements. Deb, the owner, is a true professional. You owe it to yourself to hire them. My daughter absolutely loved her bouquet. It was exactly what she envisioned for her special day. We couldn't be happier.

Tara · Married on 02/29/2016

AMAZING!!! With all the options within the area, Atmosphere's is truly above the rest. I didn't want your typical centerpieces or bouquets and was really struggling to put into words, or even find in pictures, what I was wanting. Then I met with Mitzi and everything fell into place. She singlehandedly helped me to finally see what my wedding could look like. I am such a visual person and knew nothing about selecting types of flowers. All I could give her is general concepts and she created something truly special. The day of, I saw my bouquet and loved it!! It was everything I wanted without knowing what exactly I wanted! They also provided the table runners and centerpieces for our reception and I was impressed with their level of service. A few days before the wedding, they were unable to get the table runners we previously agreed to, so they did research and kept in mind what I had asked for and came up with a solution. I ended up with higher quality table runners so perfect for the event and I received a phone call letting me know what was going on and offering to discuss and change if needed. You can trust that they will do whatever they can to make your day beautiful!

Collin · Married on 02/06/2016

Thank you so much to Atmospheres Floral and Decor for making our wedding at Mission Inn such a special day. They were amazing and there for us every step of the way. During the initial discussions, we were trying to describe exactly what we were looking for in our arrangements, bouquet, table center pieces, etc., and they really helped us to piece everything together and threw in some decorative ideas that made it fun, still beautiful, and most important of all, easy. We really appreciated their professionalism and willingness to help us in every aspect of what we were looking for. Even with our request for unique and uncommon flowers, they really went above and beyond in bringing to life our vision. Everyone commented on how awesome the arrangements were, and I know all the groomsmen kept their lapel arrangements. I couldn't have imagined it going better with anyone else by our side, and could not recommend Atmospheres Floral and Decor enough for what they had done for us. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for helping make our day so amazing during such an important event in our lives.

Carly · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I used Atmospheres Floral for our wedding ceremony and reception and we were so happy! Our flowers were incredible and they smelled amazing! Debra and her team were so professional and attentive, not to mention incredibly creative! They were able to decorate and hang a chandelier in a tree where we got married and it looked gorgeous! Our centerpieces were also so beautiful! I got so many compliments. I was absolutely obsessed with my bouquet! Any bride looking for the most beautiful flowers for her wedding day and looking for a great creative team, check out Atmospheres!

Deborah exceeded my expectations for my flowers at our wedding. We had some concerns throughout the centerpiece selection process but during our mock-up she blew us away by how amazing everything looked. So happy with our final decision to use Atmospheres Floral and would recommend them to anybody looking for a quality florist in the Orlando area.

Vanessa · Married on 10/10/2015

I had a really tough time trying to figure out how I wanted the flowers for my wedding to look. Just from sitting down and talking to Debra, she knew exactly how to help me. Just from a few pictures and ideas I had, she and her team were able to create a beautiful day for my wedding. I received so many compliments of the day of my wedding that it just confirmed that I made the right choice.