Atmosphere Productions LLC Reviews

Atmosphere Productions LLC 3
Atmosphere Productions LLC 4
Atmosphere Productions LLC 5

Susan · Married on 08/04/2017

This was the second wedding that DJ Sam did for us and he did not disappoint! Our fun loving crowd had a blast!

Sent on 10/05/2017

bride's · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Sam was absolutely the best. He did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding--we wanted a low key, classy DJ and he fit the bill in all respects. Always totally organized and focused, he was always on time for all appointments. He responded promptly to emails and phone calls. DJ Sam had lots of good suggestions for our backyard wedding, and he clearly knew what we had to think about in our planning, but he wasn't one bit pushy. He thought of things that we hadn't thought of, but needed to be addressed. He came to our rehearsal to help out. He played all the music we asked for, and made great choices for the rest. We had specific requests and several "don't do's", and he did everything we asked. He hired and coordinated the string trio for the ceremony. Everything worked out perfectly, in large part due to DJ Sam's efforts. If you are looking for a great DJ for your event, I recommend DJ Sam without reservation.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Awesome!! Thanks for such a great testimonial. Yours was such a unique event. Thanks for letting me be part of your special day.

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2017

Experienced wedding DJ! I loved how DJ Sam made sure that we had a personal consultation session that he could better understand how my wedding/reception would flow and how he could help with those transitions in the program. He even gave me some great tips on how to make the reception more enjoyable for my guests (which it was!)

Sent on 09/14/2017

Mia · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I used DJ Sam for our wedding on June 10, 2017 and we couldn’t have been happier. We knew the moment we had our first call with him that he was going to be a perfect fit for what we were looking for in a DJ. He was very organized and made planning the music for the wedding easy! DJ Sam and Chloe exceeded all of our expectations the day of the wedding and the dance floor was packed the entire night! He also provided the uplighting for the room since we had seen other couples use the uplighting at our venue and it added a nice tough to the room – not to mention we got some pretty awesome pictures! Through Atmosphere Productions we chose to use Ben as our violinist for the ceremony and cocktail hour who was also fantastic! I would highly recommend DJ Sam, Chloe and Ben for anyone looking for a DJ, Violinist, and uplighting! Thanks again for helping to make it the best night!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Chrissy · Married on 12/03/2016

Great music & entertainment was a priority on mine and my husbands wedding checklist. Sam (Atmosphere Productions) went above and beyond anything we could have ever expected. The dance floor was FULL the entire evening all because of Sam!! His services are worth every penny plus some. HIGHLY recommend Sam & Atmosphere Production's for any event.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you Chrissy & Joe.... you're AWESOME!!!! What a great wedding reception.... I'm sure I enjoyed it just as much as you, your friends and family did. It was great working with you both on the details for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Dinner.... your music choices were excellent and it was a pleasure playing all the dance music for the reception. Thank you and best wishes for the future.

Robin · Married on 10/22/2016

Absolutely amazing service, and music! Had the whole wedding up and dancing, including himself! Sam is great to work with, very professional! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Robin & Eric. Yours was a truly unique wedding at a truly unique location. Making your reception personalized and fun was our goal from the beginning. I appreciate your kind words and wish you the best for the future.

Natasha · Married on 10/22/2016

Atmosphere Productions did an AMAZING job on our wedding day! We loved everything just wished the night could have lasted longer!

THANKS DJ MIKE!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

DJ Mike and I would like to thank you for taking the time in writing this testimonial. Yours was a special evening at St. Clements Castle Marina. When I stopped in to say "Hi", it sure looked like everyone was having fun! Thanks again Natasha & Steven and best wishes to you both.

L · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ Sam and his daughter Chloe were amazing. I'm not sure where to begin, 26 years ago 9/23/1990 we hired DJ Sam for our wedding and because we loved his personality and the life he brought to the reception we contacted him and passed his information on to our daughter for her 9/24/2016 wedding. Thank you for making our daughter and son in law's wedding perfect from the ceremony music to keeping the party going with a full dance floor all night not to mention all the special personal touches you offer and personality you brought to the evening. You're the best DJ Sam, looking forward to seeing you again.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for this awesome testimonial. Alicia & Ben's wedding was my most anticipated wedding of the year. Not only did I have my standards to live up to but the high standards from your wedding 26 years ago! Those special touches makes our service unique and most of all unforgettable. It was an honor and a pleasure to take care of your daughter and son-in-laws special day.

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I are so happy we chose Atmosphere Productions as the DJ for our Wedding! Sam was actually also the DJ for my parents wedding 26 years ago!! Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with and made our reception truly unforgettable! He is such an amazing DJ but does way more than just play music. He creates the atmosphere for the room and gets everyone on the dance floor for the whole night! He is an entertainer and does a phenomenal job! We would recommend Atmosphere Productions to any one without hesitating!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Alicia. It's clients like you and Ben that make this all worthwhile. It's not about "just playing music"! We create those moments that make your day unique and unforgettable. Your wedding is one of my most memorable. From the different Ceremony music to the Custom Song we did for you dance with your Father to the memories of entertaining at your parents wedding 26 years ago. What an amazing day..... THANKS for letting me be a part of your special day.

Robin · Married on 09/23/2016

My husband and I were married at Lake of Isles on 9/23/16 and DJ Sam provided a cocktail hour violinist, lighting, and of course DJ'ing for the reception. From the initial phone call and meeting with Sam we knew that we wanted him to be our DJ. He is so professional and really makes you feel at ease that he is going to take care of everything so you don't have to worry about anything on your big day. The Google Doc planning sheets were very easy to use and helped to keep us organized, and were also great to give to other vendors so they knew what the schedule was for the reception. He was AMAZING during the reception, and people were on the dance floor all night long! At some points people were dancing on the carpet because there was no more room on the dance floor. DJ Sam will tell you throughout the process that he will "read the crowd" and play what he thinks will keep people on the dance floor, and he definitely did. The lighting in the room was stunning, exactly what I had envisioned. I would 100% recommend DJ Sam. He is reasonably priced and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Awesome!!! Thanks Robin and Derek, for this wonderful testimonial. Making your wedding day special is our #1 concern. Many prospective clients only look at the $$$ and don't consider that the entertainment will make or break your wedding day. Again, THANKS for choosing us for your special day.

nancy · Married on 09/11/2016

DJ Sam from Atmosphere Productions was just amazing from start to finish....our September 11, 2016 wedding is still being talked about today...Everyone loved our DJ and will never forget the evening...We can't thank you DJ Sam enough for making our wedding night one to remember !!!! We wanted a party and you delivered on every detail and then some !!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Nancy & Jim!! As I promised you when we first spoke, your wedding day is about YOU. I listened to what you wanted and with our unique on-line planning turned your vision into a reality. Not every DJ could've executed your wedding day... but with careful planning and experience I was able to entertain, just the way you wanted. It was a pleasure taking care of you and your family. Best wishes for the New Year!!

Stefanie · Married on 08/27/2016

We saw DJ Sam at another event and immediately knew we wanted him for our wedding. He is professional, knowledgeable and offered great suggestions to make our day special and unique.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you Stefanie & Rich! Our unique performance is what most of our clients love about us. I'm so glad that you got to see it firsthand. Testimonials like yours really make what we do worthwhile.

Joe · Married on 08/26/2016

By far the hands down BEST vendor we used for our big day. DJ Sam was professional and responsive to all of our needs. From day one he made us feel like we were going to have the best night of our life, and we did!!! Not only did he absolutely rock the dace floor as it was packed all night, he also helped make the night easy for my wife and I. I think the best part of working with DJ Sam is his enthusiasm for his job and how he truly goes out of his way to make your night special and unique to you. His attention to detail and his organization go a long way to helping the day run smoothly. I would recommend DJ Sam to anyone who is looking for a DJ. You will not be disappointed. Thanks DJ Sam!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Joseph & Lauren. It's clients like yourself that make doing what I do so special. Making your day special, unique and unforgettable is essential. It's my number one goal. Thanks for trusting me to entertain you, your family and friends..... It surely was my pleasure!

juliana · Married on 07/30/2016

Loved working with DJ Sam!! He kept us organized and was attentive to many details we might have overlooked. He was awesome and our guests danced the night away-- just like we wanted!!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Juliana! Your wedding was amazing..... the horse & carriage for the ceremony was spectacular!!! You and Andrew danced ALL NIGHT long.... just like we promised! Best wishes for the future.

Marissa · Married on 07/09/2016

After reading this review, you definitely need to put Atmosphere Productions at the top of your list for the DJ for your wedding! Sam is just spectacular from beginning to end. I loved all the planning and preparation he puts into your day. He creates Google planning sheets with you that help to answer any and all questions that are possible for the day. He will know everything possible for the day from the song for your first dance, to when the cake cutting will happen. He is more than just a DJ, he sets the tone and the organization for the whole evening, making every moment effortless and memorable! We also chose to hire live musicians through Sam for the ceremony and cocktail hour. He made this so easy and I loved how the musicians were contracted through Sam and we didn't have to go out and look for our own live musicians. The music for the evening was more than we could have ever imagined! I felt as though the music was so perfectly timed, with almost every song being played that we had requested on the planning sheets. He did such a fantastic job making sure people stayed on the dance floor and this included people of all ages! It seemed as though he layered the music so it kept all ages on the dance floor through the whole night! I think our wedding guests would have kept dancing 2-3 more hours if we could have!! I cannot say enough about Sam and Atmosphere Productions! I highly recommend his services, make sure you book an appointment to speak with him and see what he is all about, otherwise you will be sorry!! Definitely a "must" for your wedding!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks! What an outstanding testimonial. This is why I do what I do... it makes it all worthwhile with clients like Marissa & John. Thanks again, I appreciate your kind words.

Malissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Dj Sam at Atmosphere productions did such an amazing job at our wedding. Right from when we first booked him, he was very responsive to all our emails and questions. He is extremely organized which made it so much easier for us since we had so much going on with the wedding planning. It was nice to have a one on one meeting with him and he was always available to speak to us over the phone if we had any questions. On our wedding day, he did an outstanding job leading the whole reception. His voice was friendly, loud and clear and his music kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We also used him for his lighting service and oh, how beautiful he made the reception hall look!! We would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!! You definitely will not be disappointed! We could not be happier with our decision to choose Atmosphere Productions!!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Malissa! Yours was an amazing wedding day. It really was our pleasure to take care of your special day.

Donna · Married on 05/21/2016

We couldn't be any happier with how everything went. Their enthusiasm, organization, and professionalism were top notch. Our guests commented how easily the day flowed and your ability to bring all aspects of our wedding day together. We put our full faith and confidence in DJ Michael and were well rewarded. Thank you for orchestrating a perfect day, everyone thoroughly enjoyed it, especially us!

Donna and Dan 5/21/2016

Sent on 05/30/2016

It was great to hire this vendor and then not worry about anything music related for both our ceremony and reception. Sam provided plenty of ceremony song suggestions and I trusted him completely to just run with his feel for the reception crowd. The price was worth the peace of mind.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

THANKS!!!It was an honor and a privilege working with you on your special day.

Diane · Married on 11/21/2015

DJ responded well to the crowd and played all types of music for every age. Great personality and really kept the party going until the end. Have used Atmosphere Productions before and will continue using them when I need a DJ.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Thomas · Married on 11/07/2015

DJ Sam and Atmosphere Productions was wonderful! He was very friendly and patient throughout the planning process, and a very calming presence on the day of the wedding. He is a great communicator, and always on top of planning and deadlines. He was extremely engaging and entertaining as a DJ, and made sure everyone had a good time. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Emily · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Michael was amazing to work with! My husband and I met with him in person three times and had ongoing communication via phone and email. He was very nice to work with and listened to what we were looking for in our reception music. His personality and sense of humor was fantastic at our wedding. We highly recommend Atmosphere Productions and DJ Michael!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2015

Great to work with and provided great music and entertainment for my event! Loved the photo booth as well!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Gary · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ Sam was awesome! Super professional and a really nice guy. They did a great job at our wedding, everything we asked for and more. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/22/2015

DJ Sam was amazing! He really helped to tie the whole wedding together. His experience with weddings and the processes were so valuable. There are tips he gave us that I don't think we would have thought of ourselves!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Daniel · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Sam and his assistant were absolutely amazing. By the end of our wedding, we were told it was the best one our guests had ever been to, and were asked about the DJ quite a bit. DJ Sam kept the party going, picked great music for the mood, and was incredibly organized and helpful. Definitely recommend him for any and all events!

Sent on 09/19/2015