Atmosphere Productions LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Atmosphere Productions LLC 1

Alexis Carriere · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent Choice

We felt like music and MC was the most important decision regarding our wedding. DJ Sam was better that we could have imagined. He provided the perfect balance of guidance so that everything went smoothly and accommodation so that we felt our reception was incredibly personal. Our guests raved about the ambiance and playlist. He was extremely professional, organized and a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

AWESOME!!! Thanks Alexis & Mike. It was great to open my mailbox this morning and see such a wonderful testimonial. Your wedding reception was so much FUN and I'm so glad I was able to incorporate all the special elements to make your day STRESS-FREE! Thank you for letting me be part your special day and wish you all the best for the future.

Nancy · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!!!

DJ Sam was in one word "WONDERFUL!!!" He was the DJ for our daughter, Chelsea and her now husband, Emmett's wedding reception on Oct 27, 2018. The music was perfect!! We had SO many compliments how he played music for all ages to enjoy!! Everyone literally danced the night away!! I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding or any other music event!!

Chelsea Albright · Married on 10/27/2018

Would HIGHLY Recommend DJ Sam!

DJ Sam is extremely professional, organized and reliable. He made the prep part easy - and we the crowd was on the dance floor the entire night. We received several comments from the guests on how great he was. He is an excellent Emcee and really has a special ability to read the crowd. I would highly recommend him for your wedding/any special event!

Annie · Married on 10/13/2018

Organized and Personalized for FUN

DJ Sam did an outstanding job for our wedding. It was extremely personalized for us to include musical selections, a very special recorded blessing from a family member that was unable to attend, and unique ideas to get everyone on the dance floor. Plus he allowed family members to plug into his sound system and perform some special songs for our first dance and the father and daughter dance. Everything flowed smoothly thanks to his well designed and orchestrated planning system. He spent quite a bit of time up front helping with organization, making musical suggestions, outlining a recommended schedule and all of that time paid off with a wonderful reception. We would highly recommend Atmosphere Productions!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Sam was very professional and easy to work with! He played music for all age groups and he had everyone on the dance floor all night! Everyone had an amazing time and we are so happy we chose Atmosphere productions to DJ our wedding!

• Abigail

Abigail · Married on 08/25/2018

Sam is fantastic - the most thorough and attentive vendor we had. Planning with him was very helpful and a breeze! The violinist for our ceremony was great. Sam’s music selection was great, I received several compliments on his choices from guests. He kept people dancing!

Thanks so much Sam! We had a great time and are so happy we chose you!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Abbey and Phil... Your testimonial is awesome!! Planning your wedding from Europe was a challenge but with our online tools and constant communication we made it as easy as possible. I must compliment your parents Deb & Mike for all their behind the scenes work to make your day so special. Thanks again and best wishes for the future.

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Non-stop dancing!!

We booked on recommendation from friends of ours and are so glad we did. Planning was incredibly easy with a Google spreadsheet with song suggestions for every part of the ceremony and reception. We had a few special requests that Sam didn't have, but he found for us. One of those songs we wanted cued to a certain spot, and he sent me a sound snippet to make sure it was right. The outdoor ceremony music sounded wonderful. The reception was so much fun! Almost every guest danced at some point, and there are some guests who never stopped dancing the entire time! All our requests plus guest requests were played seamlessly to keep the fun going. We got many compliments and positive comments from friends and family who said they'd had a great time and lots of fun. I'd highly recommend DJ Sam to anyone who's looking for a fun time dancing!

Brina · Married on 06/22/2018

Sam was the best DJ and wedding planning partner we could have possibly hoped for. He was organized, fun, outgoing, and very intuitive about what needed to be done and how to do it. He had people dancing and laughing from start to finish and made our night everything that it was. Thank you, Sam!!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Sam and his team were absolutely amazing. He handled every request we had with ease. They organized everything the day of and we didn't have to worry about a thing. People were dancing all night and we got so many compliments on the flow of the evening. Highly recommend for ANY event you are throwing.

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Sam did an amazing job! From the very first phone call we knew we had to have him as our DJ. He is very knowledgable and professional. In the months/weeks leading up to the wedding, he would check-in several times with us. Those check-ins and reminders made us feel very comfortable. We knew our wedding reception music was going to be in good hands. At our reception, Sam had the music extremely organized and made sure the whole night went on track. Our dance floor was packed all night! He was very flexible as well. We could sense our guests were getting a little restless sitting down during our four course dinner so we asked him to starting playing dance music asap so that people could get up and move around before the cake cutting. He did it and we were so happy. He made our night amazing!! Thank you DJ Sam and team!

Bella · Married on 11/04/2017

To sum it up simply, DJ Sam and Chloe were amazing! From our initial contact with DJ Sam, we knew he was thorough, and had excellent knowledge of how to make our wedding the epic, fun day we wanted it to be. He helped us plan, answered questions quickly, and checked in on us multiple times throughout the planning process. We utilized lighting as well, and it really added to the ambiance in the room, and the atmosphere of the party. Our dance floor was PACKED the whole night, even our friends and family who NEVER dance were dancing! Our friends have been saying it was the best wedding ever, and we know DJ Sam was a huge part of that! His experience is evident and I would recommend him 100%! Thanks DJ Sam!!

Jason · Married on 10/27/2017

DJ Sam was professional, detail oriented, and the dance floor was packed all night!

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

DJ Sam was simply amazing! He was very organized with helping us plan for the ceremony and song selections and he followed up numerous times to ensure everything was on track! On the day of the wedding, he was perfect! He played a nice variety of music to keep guests dancing until the very end. If you’re looking for a DJ that truly has you in mind don’t hesitate to reach out!! The uplighting he offered also gave our wedding a truly intimate feeling. DJ Sam and Atmosphere Productions are highly recommended!! Thank you!!!!

Patricia · Married on 10/15/2017

Everyone at my wedding, including myself and new husband absolutely LOVED DJ SAM!! My maid of honor first recommended him because she was used him at her wedding, and I knew he would be a great fit. When our big day exactly came, DJ Sam and his staff blew my expectations out of the water and certainty made our wedding a day to remember. He and his staff were very professional yet full of excitement the entire day. DJ Sam knew exactly what to play to keep everyone dancing the entire night. After our cake cutting, our dance floor was full the entire the time until the venue turned up the lights and told it was time to go hah - that was almost three hours! I would recommend to anyone looking a for dj, lighting, and/or and photo booth.

Katy · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Sam is awesome! He was the DJ for my wedding on 9/23/17. He was referred to me for my wedding from my sister-in-law and brother-in-law who both used them for their weddings! Through the wedding planning process, one thing I did not have to worry about was the music. Sam had everything extremely organized and made sure the whole night went on track. I did not expect that from a DJ! bonus points! I would highly recommend DJ Sam!

Sofia · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Sam was very accommodating, and was willing to meet with us on numerous occasions to ensure our wedding was the most magical day! His preparation is very thorough and detailed, leaving us with the feeling that everything would be covered and exactly how we imagined. I don't think we left the dance floor all night!! Thank you DJ Sam!

Erik · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Sam did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very thorough and his details made the event run smoothly. Our dance floor was packed for the entire night, and our guests were constantly complimenting the music selection. We highly recommend working with DJ Sam, you won't be disappointed!

Ellen · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Sam was extremely organized and easy to work with throughout the planning process. He was constantly keeping us in the loop and helping us to feel how prepared he was for the big day. As a dual military couple planning from afar could have been very stressful but Atmosphere Productions made us feel at ease. The day of the wedding we had so many guests approach and let us know how much they loved DJ Sam's music choice, transitions, and how involved he was. We loved his unique twist on the entrances for the Bridal Party. We would recommend Atmosphere Productions to any couple planning their wedding!

Atmosphere Productions LLC 2

Susan · Married on 08/04/2017

This was the second wedding that DJ Sam did for us and he did not disappoint! Our fun loving crowd had a blast!

bride's · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Sam was absolutely the best. He did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding--we wanted a low key, classy DJ and he fit the bill in all respects. Always totally organized and focused, he was always on time for all appointments. He responded promptly to emails and phone calls. DJ Sam had lots of good suggestions for our backyard wedding, and he clearly knew what we had to think about in our planning, but he wasn't one bit pushy. He thought of things that we hadn't thought of, but needed to be addressed. He came to our rehearsal to help out. He played all the music we asked for, and made great choices for the rest. We had specific requests and several "don't do's", and he did everything we asked. He hired and coordinated the string trio for the ceremony. Everything worked out perfectly, in large part due to DJ Sam's efforts. If you are looking for a great DJ for your event, I recommend DJ Sam without reservation.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Awesome!! Thanks for such a great testimonial. Yours was such a unique event. Thanks for letting me be part of your special day.

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2017

Experienced wedding DJ! I loved how DJ Sam made sure that we had a personal consultation session that he could better understand how my wedding/reception would flow and how he could help with those transitions in the program. He even gave me some great tips on how to make the reception more enjoyable for my guests (which it was!)

Mia · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I used DJ Sam for our wedding on June 10, 2017 and we couldn’t have been happier. We knew the moment we had our first call with him that he was going to be a perfect fit for what we were looking for in a DJ. He was very organized and made planning the music for the wedding easy! DJ Sam and Chloe exceeded all of our expectations the day of the wedding and the dance floor was packed the entire night! He also provided the uplighting for the room since we had seen other couples use the uplighting at our venue and it added a nice tough to the room – not to mention we got some pretty awesome pictures! Through Atmosphere Productions we chose to use Ben as our violinist for the ceremony and cocktail hour who was also fantastic! I would highly recommend DJ Sam, Chloe and Ben for anyone looking for a DJ, Violinist, and uplighting! Thanks again for helping to make it the best night!

Chrissy · Married on 12/03/2016

Great music & entertainment was a priority on mine and my husbands wedding checklist. Sam (Atmosphere Productions) went above and beyond anything we could have ever expected. The dance floor was FULL the entire evening all because of Sam!! His services are worth every penny plus some. HIGHLY recommend Sam & Atmosphere Production's for any event.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you Chrissy & Joe.... you're AWESOME!!!! What a great wedding reception.... I'm sure I enjoyed it just as much as you, your friends and family did. It was great working with you both on the details for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Dinner.... your music choices were excellent and it was a pleasure playing all the dance music for the reception. Thank you and best wishes for the future.

Robin · Married on 10/22/2016

Absolutely amazing service, and music! Had the whole wedding up and dancing, including himself! Sam is great to work with, very professional! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Robin & Eric. Yours was a truly unique wedding at a truly unique location. Making your reception personalized and fun was our goal from the beginning. I appreciate your kind words and wish you the best for the future.

Natasha · Married on 10/22/2016

Atmosphere Productions did an AMAZING job on our wedding day! We loved everything just wished the night could have lasted longer!

THANKS DJ MIKE!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

DJ Mike and I would like to thank you for taking the time in writing this testimonial. Yours was a special evening at St. Clements Castle Marina. When I stopped in to say "Hi", it sure looked like everyone was having fun! Thanks again Natasha & Steven and best wishes to you both.