Atmosphere Productions LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Mary
    Mary B. Married on 04/09/2021

The best in the biz!

Believe it our not music was the MOST important thing to me as a bride. Ive had the privilege of working with Atmosphere Productions for many years now as I am a wedding photographer myself. One thing I always knew was, when I’d be working with Sam as a vendor, it would be a stress-free, well coordinated and energetic wedding. His pure love for music is infectious and even on the days when I was exhausted from working for 12 hours, you’d always catch me out on the dance floor if he was the dj.
    So when I choose him for my own wedding, it felt like a no-brainer. One thing I made clear up front is that a lot of our music might not be typical and that we wanted the music to literally be the soundtrack to the day through our eyes. Music has been a BIG part of our relationship and we wanted that to be part of our wedding just as much. When I worried that my choices in music might be too obscure or not even available- Sam assured me he had everything we choose and more. He understood the “feeling,” we wanted and simply took our suggestions and filled the rest with his picks which we loved since he is the expert!
    The preparation prior to the wedding was what surprised me the most. Being a wedding photographer I had NO idea what was involved for the DJ. This was very eye opening and Sam took the time to sporadically check in, throughly go through each step of the day and easily accommodated our not-so-traditional families. He asked questions and mapped things out so that by the time the day came I KNEW Sam had everything he needed and even when a couple things changed that day he took care of it like a rockstar.
    All the care, time and energy Sam provided for our day made him the best choice and his rates match his quality ten times over. Thank you so much Sam for sharing your talent with us and being part of the best day of our lives!
  • Kait
    Kait M. Married on 10/10/2020

Been in the family for 20 years

DJ Sam did my best friend and her brother’s wedding then I found out he also did my aunt & uncles wedding 20+ years ago and my grandparents anniversary party. He is AMAZING and I wouldn’t recommend anyone else.
  • Alison
    Alison K. Married on 09/26/2020

Awesome to work with!

Due to Covid we had to cancel DJ Sam but he was so easy to work with and still let us have the Violinist for an hour for our ceremony, and Celine was amazing!!
    DJ Sam was so responsive and easy to get a hold of. His organization was impeccable.
    Next party we will call DJ Sam!!

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Ali, It was our pleasure working with you and Darren. Congratulations and best wishes for the future.
    Vincenzo P. Married on 08/30/2020

Best Wedding DJ Ever!

DJ Sam made the wedding by keeping the perfect music flowing throughout cocktail hour and the reception. He also assisted with the ceremony music and cake cutting ceremony. He took the time up front to understand our vibe and totally knocked it out of the park! I would highly recommend his services.
    Mackenzie Married on 11/16/2019

Best. Dj. Ever!

DJ Sam was fantastic. That’s actually an understatement. From our first call, I knew he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. For one thing, I loved how organized he was (I’m just as organized myself!) about everything. His methods made it so easy to know what to expect and what he was looking for from us. He played everything we requested, and made it so much fun for our entire crowd, we danced ALL NIGHT!! He also did our lighting, which was hard to picture originally - but Sam did a great job showing us the options we had and what it would look like, and it ended up adding so much to the venue, we loved it! I can not recommend DJ Sam and his amazing assistant, Chloe enough. He is the best!
    Ada W. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience!

Excellent service, we are so happy we chose Atmosphere Productions for our wedding day. I Definitely recommend!

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Ada & Tom. I appreciate your kind words. It was my pleasure taking care of your special day.
    Katie Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding in CT

DJ Sam was very professional and great to work with! Would recommend for anyone getting married!

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie & Louis!! Your wedding at The North House was gorgeous and we had such a blast at your reception. All the very best for the future.
  • Ryan
    Ryan S. Married on 05/26/2019

If we had to do it all over, we would book DJ Sam again in a HEARTBEAT!

From the moment we first talked with DJ Sam, we knew we were in good hands. Sam is more than a DJ. He is a Reception Entertainment Director who took care of all of our wedding day entertainment—from the ceremony music and sound to the reception music and lighting. He made sure everything was just perfect.Sam is very passionate about his talent and incredibly organized. He was very responsive to our questions and concerns and gave us some great suggestions that helped make our day special. Sam is true professional—he knows how to get the crowd hyped up and dancing. We had several guests comment how great our DJ was and it was evident—the dance floor was PACKED all night! His daughter Chloe also assisted him during our wedding and she couldn’t have been nicer - they make a great team. We are so glad we chose Sam for our wedding day and if we had to do it all over, we would book him again in a heartbeat!

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Such an amazing review!!! Thank YOU so much!!! We simply loved entertaining at Ryan & Danielle’s amazing wedding at St. Clements Castle! It's clients like you who see the value in quality customer service and expert wedding management that get the best out of their special day.
    Alexis C. Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent Choice

We felt like music and MC was the most important decision regarding our wedding. DJ Sam was better that we could have imagined. He provided the perfect balance of guidance so that everything went smoothly and accommodation so that we felt our reception was incredibly personal. Our guests raved about the ambiance and playlist. He was extremely professional, organized and a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend!

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

AWESOME!!! Thanks Alexis & Mike. It was great to open my mailbox this morning and see such a wonderful testimonial. Your wedding reception was so much FUN and I'm so glad I was able to incorporate all the special elements to make your day STRESS-FREE! Thank you for letting me be part your special day and wish you all the best for the future.
    Erik D. Married on 12/08/2018

DJ Sam (Atmosphere Productions) Was AWESOME!

DJ Sam made our wedding go so smoothly! He took a personal interest in our preferences and made our night exactly what we were looking for.

Thank you very much!
    Nancy Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!!!

DJ Sam was in one word "WONDERFUL!!!" He was the DJ for our daughter, Chelsea and her now husband, Emmett's wedding reception on Oct 27, 2018. The music was perfect!! We had SO many compliments how he played music for all ages to enjoy!! Everyone literally danced the night away!! I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding or any other music event!!
    Chelsea A. Married on 10/27/2018

Would HIGHLY Recommend DJ Sam!

DJ Sam is extremely professional, organized and reliable. He made the prep part easy - and we the crowd was on the dance floor the entire night. We received several comments from the guests on how great he was. He is an excellent Emcee and really has a special ability to read the crowd. I would highly recommend him for your wedding/any special event!
    Annie Married on 10/13/2018

Organized and Personalized for FUN

DJ Sam did an outstanding job for our wedding. It was extremely personalized for us to include musical selections, a very special recorded blessing from a family member that was unable to attend, and unique ideas to get everyone on the dance floor. Plus he allowed family members to plug into his sound system and perform some special songs for our first dance and the father and daughter dance. Everything flowed smoothly thanks to his well designed and orchestrated planning system. He spent quite a bit of time up front helping with organization, making musical suggestions, outlining a recommended schedule and all of that time paid off with a wonderful reception. We would highly recommend Atmosphere Productions!
    Alison Married on 10/01/2018

DJ SAM made our reception exactly what we wanted it to be!

When we started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a very informal outdoor reception where people could truly just enjoy the day with us. One of our biggest visions of our day was having as many people on the dance floor for as long as they’d like. We’ve been to many weddings before and we’ve come to understand that the DJ really creates that atmosphere, so we wanted to hire someone who would be able to read the crowd and keep the night alive. From the beginning, working with DJ Sam was extremely easy and stress-free, as he is incredibly professional and organized. His website and the worksheets he provided walked us through all the information he needed from us and that we needed from him. Not to mention, he provided us with so many ideas and options that it was such a relief to have one less thing to stress over in planning our wedding. He was also able to help us facilitate the flow of the reception, working with us on scheduling out how the night would play out with introductions, first dances, and important announcements that we asked him to help us with - like dinner being served and where to find the restrooms – as we did not have a traditional setting for our reception.

As with many couples, budget was very important to us and we did find DJs who were cheaper than DJ Sam. However, after speaking with them and speaking with him it was no longer a question in our minds that we were going to allocate the money needed to be able to hire DJ Sam. He was so thorough, we knew that being able to be confident in him helping run the entire day would take so much weight off our shoulders it was well worth the price. And after seeing how the day played out, we both agree it was worth every single penny to hire a true, experienced professional.

Fast forward to the actual day of our wedding…. we are STILL getting compliments from our guests and other vendors about how great the DJ and live violinist were. We opted for a live violin player for our outdoor ceremony (one of DJ Sam’s colleagues), which worked perfectly as we did not need to run any wires or make anything complicated in order to have beautiful music at the ceremony which was held on a farm. As for the reception, once the dance floor opened up it was NEVER empty. We had a few songs that were “must hears” on our list, but other than that we pretty much gave DJ Sam free reign to use his knowledge and experience to read the crowd and play what the crowd wanted to hear. And he did exactly that! We had guests tell us they had not danced in years but they were up on the dance floor enjoying themselves due to the selection of songs. There were a few times later in the night where the dance floor would be almost empty due to people refilling their drinks or sitting down and taking a breather after so much dancing. The next thing you know DJ Sam would play the PERFECT song and suddenly the floor was full again. It was exactly what we had hoped for! You can plan every single detail of your wedding to make it exactly what you want it to be – but if you don’t have the right DJ you won’t get to experience the love and happiness on the dance floor like we did that day being surrounded by our friends and family. We are so truly grateful for choosing DJ Sam to guide our night and make our dream come true. Thank you!

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

WOW!!! Thanks Alison..... Absolutely fantastic testimonial.
    You are too kind! Your wedding was so wonderful and unique. It was truly my pleasure to take care of you & Ryan.
    Jessica Married on 09/15/2018
    DJ Sam was very professional and easy to work with! He played music for all age groups and he had everyone on the dance floor all night! Everyone had an amazing time and we are so happy we chose Atmosphere productions to DJ our wedding!
  • Abigail
    Abigail Married on 08/25/2018
    Sam is fantastic - the most thorough and attentive vendor we had. Planning with him was very helpful and a breeze! The violinist for our ceremony was great. Sam’s music selection was great, I received several compliments on his choices from guests. He kept people dancing!

Thanks so much Sam! We had a great time and are so happy we chose you!

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks Abbey and Phil... Your testimonial is awesome!! Planning your wedding from Europe was a challenge but with our online tools and constant communication we made it as easy as possible. I must compliment your parents Deb & Mike for all their behind the scenes work to make your day so special. Thanks again and best wishes for the future.
    Amy Married on 08/18/2018

Non-stop dancing!!

We booked on recommendation from friends of ours and are so glad we did. Planning was incredibly easy with a Google spreadsheet with song suggestions for every part of the ceremony and reception. We had a few special requests that Sam didn't have, but he found for us. One of those songs we wanted cued to a certain spot, and he sent me a sound snippet to make sure it was right. The outdoor ceremony music sounded wonderful. The reception was so much fun! Almost every guest danced at some point, and there are some guests who never stopped dancing the entire time! All our requests plus guest requests were played seamlessly to keep the fun going. We got many compliments and positive comments from friends and family who said they'd had a great time and lots of fun. I'd highly recommend DJ Sam to anyone who's looking for a fun time dancing!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 07/20/2018

Thank you DJ Sam!

Working with Atmosphere Productions for our wedding was a fantastic decision! DJ Sam is amazing as both a DJ and MC, and we were really lucky that he was available. Sam was responsive, knowledgeable and incredibly organized, with every aspect discussed and planned with us (with spreadsheets, which we loved and appreciated!!!). It was very reassuring, and truly emphasized how much of a professional DJ Sam is. We are very grateful for his guidance with the reception planning, and not to mention, he knows exactly how to keep a party going! The music was awesome, and the transitions between the songs and genres, as well as the ceremony activities, were flawless. Everyone had a blast all night! The lighting also created the perfect ambiance, and it was so cool to be able to pick unique colors! Atmosphere Productions offers live musicians as well, so we decided to have a violinist for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Shoutout to Ben, who was incredible! We loved having Atmosphere Productions at the wedding, and the package was affordable, even with a live violinist! We would work with Atmosphere Productions again in a heartbeat, and we look forward to going to an event with DJ Sam again. DJ Sam made our night incredible. We would highly recommend!

Atmosphere Productions LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Andrea!!! The team here at Atmosphere Productions is thrilled to hear such great feedback and we’re so proud to be one of the top CT Wedding DJs. It's clients like you and Brodie that make it all worthwhile. Our best wishes for the future.
    Brina Married on 06/22/2018
    Sam was the best DJ and wedding planning partner we could have possibly hoped for. He was organized, fun, outgoing, and very intuitive about what needed to be done and how to do it. He had people dancing and laughing from start to finish and made our night everything that it was. Thank you, Sam!!
    Jessica Married on 05/26/2018
    DJ Sam and his team were absolutely amazing. He handled every request we had with ease. They organized everything the day of and we didn't have to worry about a thing. People were dancing all night and we got so many compliments on the flow of the evening. Highly recommend for ANY event you are throwing.
    Kristen Married on 05/05/2018
    DJ Sam did an amazing job! From the very first phone call we knew we had to have him as our DJ. He is very knowledgable and professional. In the months/weeks leading up to the wedding, he would check-in several times with us. Those check-ins and reminders made us feel very comfortable. We knew our wedding reception music was going to be in good hands. At our reception, Sam had the music extremely organized and made sure the whole night went on track. Our dance floor was packed all night! He was very flexible as well. We could sense our guests were getting a little restless sitting down during our four course dinner so we asked him to starting playing dance music asap so that people could get up and move around before the cake cutting. He did it and we were so happy. He made our night amazing!! Thank you DJ Sam and team!
    Bella Married on 11/04/2017
    To sum it up simply, DJ Sam and Chloe were amazing! From our initial contact with DJ Sam, we knew he was thorough, and had excellent knowledge of how to make our wedding the epic, fun day we wanted it to be. He helped us plan, answered questions quickly, and checked in on us multiple times throughout the planning process. We utilized lighting as well, and it really added to the ambiance in the room, and the atmosphere of the party. Our dance floor was PACKED the whole night, even our friends and family who NEVER dance were dancing! Our friends have been saying it was the best wedding ever, and we know DJ Sam was a huge part of that! His experience is evident and I would recommend him 100%! Thanks DJ Sam!!
    Jason Married on 10/27/2017
    DJ Sam was professional, detail oriented, and the dance floor was packed all night!
    Amy Married on 10/22/2017
    DJ Sam was simply amazing! He was very organized with helping us plan for the ceremony and song selections and he followed up numerous times to ensure everything was on track! On the day of the wedding, he was perfect! He played a nice variety of music to keep guests dancing until the very end. If you’re looking for a DJ that truly has you in mind don’t hesitate to reach out!! The uplighting he offered also gave our wedding a truly intimate feeling. DJ Sam and Atmosphere Productions are highly recommended!! Thank you!!!!
    Patricia Married on 10/15/2017
    Everyone at my wedding, including myself and new husband absolutely LOVED DJ SAM!! My maid of honor first recommended him because she was used him at her wedding, and I knew he would be a great fit. When our big day exactly came, DJ Sam and his staff blew my expectations out of the water and certainty made our wedding a day to remember. He and his staff were very professional yet full of excitement the entire day. DJ Sam knew exactly what to play to keep everyone dancing the entire night. After our cake cutting, our dance floor was full the entire the time until the venue turned up the lights and told it was time to go hah - that was almost three hours! I would recommend to anyone looking a for dj, lighting, and/or and photo booth.