Atmosphere Reviews

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Laura
    Laura Married on 06/03/2022

Beautiful! fantastic! Easy!

Carrie was a dream to work with! We gave her some ideas and let her run with it. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking!! I could not be happier with the service, professionalism and creativity of Atmosphere!! A million thank you’d Carrie and team!
    Ali M. Married on 07/08/2021

Colorado Countryside Wedding

Carrie and Atmosphere Flowers did an amazing job with the flowers at my daughter's wedding. The flowers were stunningly simple, yet elegant. They were so easy to work with from the original planning meeting to the day of set-up. Their creativity and design capabilities made the venue look magical!
    Danielle B. Married on 03/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just say yes... To the flowers!

Carrie was an absolutely wonder for the Pop Up Wedding that we had. She was 100% the best for my sporadic bride brain, and produced the most amazing art for our day of.

I sent her a picture of a bouquet that she had made previously and asked for some blush roses to pair, and she essentially said “say no more, I’ve got the perfect idea for you.” With that trust in mind, I couldn’t have been more grateful for the creations she made. Not only our wedding bouquet and boutonniere, but also the table decorations and greenery used all around our ceremony. Even my last minute addition of flowers for our flower-basket-toting-dads, you made it happen for us.

Carrie - thank you. Your communication and your drive to make our event the best made our event that much better. You made the day amazing, and I say this while looking at my next project for a shadow box of our dried flowers to remind us of your masterful work. :D

Anyone looking for a florist? Carrie at Atmosphere Florist is the way to go.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 10/02/2020

Bride 10/02/20

Amazing experience from start to finish! My boho dreams came to life! The owners really care about their customers.

Atmosphere's reply:

Thank you, Angela! What an amazing day it was and thank you SOO much for giving us the opportunity to work with you! So, so much fun and it turned out so beautiful!!!!! You rocked the entire event!! Way to GO!
    Andrea S. Married on 06/27/2020

So happy we chose them!

Their attention to detail is AMAZING, and they really know their flowers! During all of the chaos with Covid, they were so easy to work with. Our plans kept evolving as restrictions were changing, and Atmosphere made it a seamless experience. No matter what you can be confident that your wedding day will be stunning if you're working with these ladies. They turned our backyard into an absolutely beautiful wedding venue, and they made sure everything was set up perfectly. If you use Atmosphere for your florals, you're in great hands. I could not have imagined a better experience or more beautiful flowers!
    Jeannine Married on 08/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely flawless and so creative. Understand what you want and deliver exceeding expectations. So nice to work with

Absolutely flawless!! . Extremely professional approachable and impeccable taste and style. Within moments understand what effect we were after and were able to deliver a dream. Attention to detail and creative flair - flowers and atmosphere created commented on by multitude of guests . Absolutely outstanding

Atmosphere's reply:

Thank you, Jeannine, for your amazing review! We loved every part of this wedding and it was a sincere pleasure to be a part of such an event!
  • I
    Iris M. Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Breathtaking

I have heard from many people over the last week just how fabulous our centerpieces and decorations were! These two amazing ladies created one of the most elegant and beautiful atmosphere. We had a 1920’s theme which allowed for a lot of glitz and glamor and they NAILED it!!!! Thank you so much!!!
    Grace Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Atmosphere was great! They were honest, open, friendly, and communicative throughout the entire process and made absolutely beautiful arrangements. The whole reception hall was stunningly decorated before I even arrived and the bouquets were phenomenal. We received many compliments on the table centerpieces as well as the bouquets and I couldn't be happier.
    Elizabeth Married on 06/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were so wonderful to work with!!
    Rhonda Married on 09/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carrie and Nina did a beautiful job with all the flowers. There were many compliments from the guests. The bouquets for the wedding party were absolutely gorgeous! They were so efficient and helpful while setting things up. We would highly recommend Atmosphere Floral Designs!!! Thank you ladies for making the day so special!
    Brandi Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carrie and Nina was AWESOME! They were very responsive to our ideas and took the time to meet with us to make sure that my daughter had exactly what she wanted for her wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better florist for this special event. They made everything as smooth and relaxed for us as possible. We would HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding or special event. And the flowers were gorgeous! Thanks ladies!!!
    Brittany Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Atmosphere Floral was incredible! They made my vision a reality and created an unforgettable wedding day for my husband and I. I will be using them for every event I plan in the future. Thank you Carrie and Nina!!
    Carol Married on 08/11/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She listened to our wishes and followed them to a T, but also provided great feedback. Flowers were wonderful and within our budget. We were very happy and I do not hesitate to recommend her to friends.
    Nichole Married on 07/21/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carrie, from Atmosphere, was extremely enjoyable to work with! She went above and beyond what I asked for with my wedding bouquets, centerpieces, and arch. She met my budget and was willing to meet with me and hear any of my concerns at any given time. My wedding day was spectacular because of her efforts. Everyone complimented how beautiful my flowers were during and after the wedding. I liked working with Carrie because she was personable and really cared about making my wedding day spectacular!
    Jessica Married on 07/07/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carrie was an amazing florist!!! She had amazing ideas and was VERY helpful!!!! I would highly recommend her.

Jessica
    Terri Married on 09/03/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carrie did an excellent job of working with me to get my style of what we wanted and easily within any budget from high to low end and can still it look beautiful.
    Darcie Married on 05/27/2018
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carrie and Nina at Atmosphere are marvelous! They made our daughter Kayla's wedding magical. Right from the start they listened to her and helped her form her vision. Even when we had to add more centerpieces and flowers late in the planning they were more than accommodating. The bride's and bridesmaid's bouquets were gorgeous. On the day of they even took time to put her grandparents ring's in the bouquet and her husband's dog tags on the handle. The reception was stunning! They helped set up everything and didn't leave until they made sure it was right.Our guests could not quit commenting how beautiful it was. From the beautiful mantle, the centerpieces, and the table setting, they got it all right. We could not have been more pleased with everything about Atmosphere. I will use them again for any function and will always refer our friends to them.
    Lizann R. Married on 08/17/2017
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    First, let us start by saying that everything flower related was beyond PERFECT! From our wedding arch, to the table arrangements, to the bridal bouquet... all we can say is WOW!!! The only reason for a less than perfect score is the price for the service is on the high side. If you need budget friendly flowers... maybe look elsewhere. But, as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for! We were over the moon happy with the service and product provided to us!
    Dylan Married on 04/04/2020
    1 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Most Unprofessional Company I’ve dealt with.

The owner has disappeared with my fiancé and I hard earned money, about $2500 in total. The Corna virus cancel our wedding and we were left with zero flowers and Carrie the owner disappeared. I do not recommend using this vendor. Many great flower vendors to choose from in Colorado. This is not one of them.
illustration stars