Atlas Bridal Shop Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Eva
    Eva D. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing and helpful

Amazing service, friendly staff and beautiful dresses!
  • Angela
    Angela K. Married on 10/10/2020

Phenomenal!

I went in with an open mind. I wasn't sure if they would have a dress that would work for me since we're doing a 20's theme wedding (10/10/2020). I asked for lots of beading and details. I wanted there do be a decent train (not too short, but not cathedral long). I was hopeful to get the scalloped bottom because I thought it was beautiful. We were able to find a few dresses ourselves and I liked them, but the one Ashley found (the last dress in the room) was the one. It had everything I wanted! It is rose and ivory which is perfect! I think what convinced me is they had it in my size. It literally fit like a glove! I knew exactly how it was going to look on my big day! Still super excited to get back up and try it on!

Only downfall is also a positive thing. They're expensive....BUT the dress is MADE FOR YOU!!! It's like a super fancy wedding shop without the extreme prices! I was supposed to stay under or at $1,000, but my dress was too beautiful to say no.

I had another appointment for wedding dress shopping afterwards that I was super excited to cancel!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Trisha
    Trisha Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent customer service

From the moment I booked my appointment I was impressed. They had me fill out a survey on what kind of styles, sleeves, color, and embellishments I liked. Then have me a few different dresses to choose from to start off with. Once I got there the sales associate found those dresses that I had liked on the survey and then looked for similar ones. Not to mention she told my mom and I to go shopping. When I came back for my fittings I always felt welcomed and comfortable being up any concerns I had with the dress especially since they were going to have to cut off almost 6inches off. (I’m a little short).
  • Brittany
    Brittany J. Married on 10/10/2020

Makes you feel

They got my dress ordered and in quicker than expected and did a wonderful job altering my dress as well. My experience trying on dresses and picking a dress was awesome and much better than the other places I looked!
    Laura H. Married on 09/12/2020

Great to work with.

Super friendly staff, did a wonderful job listening to what I wanted and ended up finding the perfect dress. Originally went with another company for suits but after they closed their doors with no warning Atlas stepped up and had our guys looking amazing
    Emily Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Really good happy with everything

Staff is extremely friendly, they worked around my crazy work schedule, my appointments never started late, my dress was beautiful and not over priced
  • Shannon
    Shannon D. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing experience

The absolute best in the area!
  • Abby
    Abby N. Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible!!

The staff at Altas is amazing! Kimberly Was able to find me my perfect dress for my big day! They helped me make it my own and I couldn’t have been happier!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Frustrating but ended up okay

I bought my dress within 20 mins of entering the store and wish I hadn’t! I spent too much and then the dress was ordered way to big just to spend more money to to have alterations done! Overall everyone was professional and the dress was pretty!
  • Kristen S.
    Kristen Married on 09/22/2019

Perfect experience ♥️

This place was perfect for me. I had gone to a place prior to this (my first appointment) and it was a disaster. I was very nervous about going into Atlas for my second dress searching appointment, considering my first, but they blew my expectations out of the water. We went with the larger room choice ( I had 4 or 5 people coming with me) and it required a small deposit. Way worth it. AND the deposit went towards money off my dress if I bought it there! The staff was so sweet and professional. They were willing to help however needed and very patient. They made you feel comfortable and confident. I bought my dress that day and went back for my veil 😍 Alterations through them went smoothly and timely. I am so extremely happy I went into Atlas. Sorry for so many pictures 😁 They helped me find my dream dress and I could not be more appreciative ♥️
    Sara D. Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful!!!

I loved Atlas! Candee and the owner were absolutely great to work with! Took great care of me!
    Erin Married on 08/10/2019

Top Notch Experience!

Jeanne and the entire team at Atlas Bridal are amazing!! I purchased my wedding dress and ordered my bridesmaids dresses from Atlas Bridal Shop. The whole process was extremely smooth. I'm an out of state bride and had many different questions. Every time I called the team was very helpful! I cannot recommend Atlas Bridal enough! They have a great selection of bridal and bridesmaid dresses and a wide range of price points for every budget.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Found a beautiful dress for an amazing price!

I visited Atlas Bridal during one of their summer sales events and found my wedding dress for an incredible price! All the bridal consultants we worked with during each dress fitting were extremely kind and helpful. The head seamstress was very attentive to my needs and made sure my dress was as comfortable as possible.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I said yes to the dress!!

Atlas bridal was amazing to work with. I chose my dress twice and they helped me out so much by helping me to find the perfect dress for my body and my special day!
    Devin C. Married on 03/30/2019

Gorgeous Dress

I want to wear my dress every single day if I could. I came in to the bridal shop wanting lace and sleeves and left with a fully beaded/crystal strapless dress. They knew how to get me out of my comfort zone and picked out the perfect dress for me. As soon as I tried it on I was in tears, as well as my guests with me! Thank you Atlas!

Atlas Bridal Shop's reply:

Devin,
    Congratulations on your recent marriage and thank you so much for your kind words! We would love to see pictures of you on your wedding day.
    Atlas Bridal Shop
    Sarah Married on 11/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I just purchased my dress from Atlas this past weekend. I had been to several salons prior to my visit and had some good and not so good experiences. My stylist was attentive and gave me an appropriate amount of time to think over my purchase. She also helped me come to my decision in a no pressure environment. The store was respectful of my budget (around $1000) and there were many options in the store that were under that price point. I was permitted to look through the racks at all of the dresses, something that not every salon allows you to do. They also offer a discount to brides if they buy their dress the first time they visit Atlas. I highly recommend you visit this salon-you will not be disappointed with the service you receive!
  • Sharon
    Sharon Married on 06/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amber was very helpful, and helped me find my dress. First visit in looking for dresses and found it after only trying on a select few. I would recommend this bridal shop to any new brides!
    Veronica Married on 06/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Atlas did a fantastic job finding me the perfect dress! They were very accommodating with scheduling my fittings just to make sure there wouldn't be any hiccups between alterations. Overall, it was a great environment and a very helpful staff!
    Kelsey Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I not only found the right dress for me at Atlas, but also had the pleasure of working with a few different ladies that helped me add the right details to it. They suggested straps, a veil, and a belt that all went perfectly with the dress. It was a reasonable price and held up beautifully the day of. I'd definitely refer my friends and family to Atlas.
  • Karly
    Karly Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything about my experience with Atlas was exceptional! They were very helpful when picking my dress and had lots of different styles to choose from. Their seamstress made the alterations process very easy and my dress looked fantastic the day of my wedding. I highly reccomend them!
  • Kelcey
    Kelcey Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This amazing establishment is perfection! I won a contest through Wedding Wire for an Allure Bridal gown and they were very helpful and thorough when taking my information down. The owner approved the prize the same day the Allure Bridal representative contacted her! From there, my appointment was amazing and I found the dress of my dreams. The only thing was that I came in for THE appointment and they couldn't find it in their system, which was alarming. But they helped me out regardless and were apologetic for the mistake on their end.
    Maurkesha Married on 07/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I went to look for my wedding gown and they were so amazing!!! Being that it was my first time trying m on dresses the consultant made me feel super comfortable! I found my dress after trying on a few but she was right there with tissue as i cried.. They are so helpful with anything dealing with the attire and accessories... The dress and jewelry im getting is worth every penny!
  • User2867572 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had an absolutely fabulous experience with Atlas Bridal!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    5 stars isn't even enough! Candy went above and beyond to make the experience very special! Thank you to Candy and the other ladies at Atlas! I can't wait to wear my Maggie Sottero gown!
illustration stars