Atlantic Wedding Video Reviews

31 | Fredericksburg, VA

31 Reviews for Atlantic Wedding Video

Mark · Married on 11/03/2012

Mats was a pleasure to work with and the entire Atlantic Wedding team really went out of their way to capture the moment without even being noticed.

Having their wedding and reception captured is one of their first treasures my daughter and family will share for lifetimes to come.

Great job guys!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Alejandra · Married on 06/13/2010

Mats is a great videographer! He has an amazing personality. He makes everyone comfortable and happy to be around the camera, we were amazed to see how all our guests interacted with him as he was shooting the video. He captured the best and most important moments of our wedding with great style. Thanks to him, we have a professional and beautiful wedding video and sweet memories and messages from our family and friends.
    David & Alejandra

Sent on 03/06/2013

Arthur · Married on 01/30/2004

Mats Jerndal is by far the most enthusiastic and creative and likable and a professional - in other words I enjoyed and treasure his work and contribution to my wedding memories...my wedding was a challenge as well as we created our own ceremony and Mats adapted and worked with our needs. He also traveled all the way to France to film our wedding (it was in the Dauphine region of southern France).

Mats also was surprisingly skilled at catching those 'natural' or spontaneous moments that bring out the memories of peoples experience (as well as candid).

Sent on 11/06/2013

Molly · Married on 10/03/2015

If you are looking for a professional video, definitely work with Mats. He is terrific and I loved my daughters wedding video!!

Sent on 08/31/2016
  • F

Felesha · Married on 06/07/2014

Working with Motts was nothing short of wonderful! He went above and beyond in all of his work. He even came out to give my horse a chance to get used to the drone before the wedding, as I had decided to ride him into the ceremony. Besides being skilled and having all the best equipment, he is kind and easy to work with. I highly recommend him. We now have a lasting memory that we can watch for years to come.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Gufran · Married on 06/21/2013

3.5

Very friendly staff. Flexible and wonderfully understanding of our needs

Sent on 12/19/2014