Atlantic Strings Reviews

1 User photo

Atlantic Strings 1
  • lonleigh

Lonnie · Married on 05/30/2018

Leigh and I loved the music at our ceremony. We had specific song requests that weren't part of the "traditional" wedding song mix, and they delivered perfectly! The arrival music was soft and welcoming, and we got several compliments about the way that Atlantic played. Really, though, the highlight was when we heard our recessional song as we started our new journey together. It was beautiful music and a wonderful atmosphere.

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • User4586385 · Recently married

Loved the string quartet that we had. They were amazing! Very responsive to emails. Easy to pay online. Their website is super helpful with suggestions for a wedding ceremony. We had them play classical music for the ceremony and pop music for the cocktail hour. So happy with the way they sounded. Great addition to our wedding and cocktail hour.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Atlantic Strings 2

Sungeeta · Married on 05/26/2018

We decided in the week leading up to the wedding we wanted to have a string quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We came across Atlantic Strings as being well reviewed, and thankfully they were available and responded very quickly. They had a number of pop and classic songs available to choose from, which all sounded great. They did a fantastic job on the day of the wedding. We highly recommend the Atlantic Strings!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Mike · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Nina and her team for our indoor ceremony in April 2018 and they were great. Nina was very responsive early on with our questions. There was a good variety of classical and modern song choices and there was an option to request a song if it was not on their set list. We went with a trio and modern music and things went very smoothly. Nina and her team arrived on time, were set up, and performed brilliantly for an awesome ceremony.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Meghan · Married on 01/06/2018

Atlantic Strings was WONDERFUL!! I seriously cannot say enough good things about this group. My fiance and I are both musicians, so we were super picky when choosing music for our engagement party, and couldn't have been happier. Nina, the owner, was super easy to work with and very professional. The group looked wonderful and played beautifully. Our guests raved about their skill level, and I cannot wait to have them play for our wedding as well! I strongly recommend to every other bride!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Justin · Married on 02/26/2017

They did an amazing job highly satisfied

Sent on 03/08/2017
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 02/19/2017

We had our reception in may2017 and Nina and her group were just incredible. She is the sweetest person. We were very happy with the band.
    Fernanda&Justin Cutter

Sent on 11/05/2017

Joanna · Married on 10/15/2016

My wife and I hired Atlantic Strings for our ceremony and we cannot recommend them highly enough! Throughout the planning process, they were extremely responsive and easy to work with. They played while our guests were arriving, and since we were in a small room connected to our main ceremony room, we got to enjoy their music before the ceremony started. For our ceremony, we requested two new arrangements from them and they happily complied. Having those songs played live by accomplished musicians contributed to a wonderful and memorable ceremony. Overall, we were extremely satisfied!

Sent on 10/23/2016
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 09/25/2016

Fantastic for our ceremony & cocktail hour. They arranged 3 songs for me and sounded perfect! Nina is great to work with as well.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Alison · Married on 09/17/2016

We were so happy we chose Atlantic Strings to perform at our wedding ceremony. They sounded beautiful! Nina was extremely easy to work with and we were so happy we had them play for our special day. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Sara · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing ! Atlantic strings were able to take every song I requested and bring our ceremony to life with our hand picked music. I truly believe having them at the ceremony made it so unique and gave it the most beautiful touch. They were amazing !

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 07/30/2016

Atlantic Strings played at our wedding (during ceremony and cocktail hour) at the Harvard Faculty Club this summer. During our entire planning process, Nina was extremely helpful and also quick to respond to all my questions. The musicians were very talented; our guests said they really enjoyed listening to them. We had also asked them for special requests and they learned some modern songs for us; the songs turned out perfectly, we couldn't have asked for a better performance!
    Thank you Atlantic Strings!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

We hired a string quartet from Atlantic Strings and they did not disappoint! They provided beautiful music, an elegant aesthetic, and professional organization both leading up to and on the day of the wedding. They played all of our requests (even the unusual ones!) and on top of everything else, they were friendly and happy to be there! The music can make or break your big day. Don't take chances... go with Atlantic Strings!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jenny · Married on 07/09/2016

Nina was wonderful to work with! The trio played at my daughter's outdoor wedding at the Cambridge Multicultural Arts Center and the cocktail hour following. The music was beautiful and made the day. Beforehand, Nina always answered emails promptly and thoroughly. True professionals in every way. I am so glad we chose them.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Ngoc · Married on 05/22/2016

I really enjoyed working Nina! I contacted her in March for a wedding in May. Nina was very responsive to my inquiries, and easy to work with. I originally asked for a duo of strings, but then changed my mind to a trio. Nina was very flexible and I was able to easily make that change even though the wedding was less than 2 months away. It was such a great decision, in retrospect. My wedding guests loved the music!! They played beautifully. I highly recommend them!! Thank you so much for playing at our wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2016

This string quartet was amazing. I worked with Nina over the course of nine months or so, and she was always so helpful, responsive and professional. We wanted to have them play a few songs that weren't on their regular list of songs, and they were easily able to do that, and the songs sounded amazing. The music definitely helped to make the ceremony special, and we were so happy with how great they sounded. We had a lot of guests come up to us after, telling us how much they enjoyed hearing Atlantic Strings playing. I couldn't recommend them enough, totally worth including them in our budget to have them there!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jen · Married on 09/05/2015

Nina and the whole Atlantic Strings group were great to work with. From the moment I first reached out to them to their last song at our cocktail hour everything went so smoothly. They helped me pick out the right songs and were even able to order arrangements for us for music that was not in their library and played them beautifully at our ceremony. I got so many complements from all our guests on our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Besides playing beautiful music, they were real pros - they knew their way around our venue, they arrived early, worked out the necessary signals with our officiant and coordinator and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 09/25/2015

We had a quartet play at our ceremony at the Wickenden Chapel at Tabor Academy. They were outstanding performers and very professional. They played a number of different selections, ranging from U2 to Pachelbel's Canon in D. Nina was extremely helpful throughout the process of music selection and all other aspects leading up to the day of the wedding. She responded to all emails promptly and coordinated well with one of our friends who we designated to give the quartet cues during the ceremony. I cannot recommend Atlantic Strings highly enough.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Atlantic Stings music was absolutely amazing and was one of the things that our wedding guests loved the most. We had their string quartet play for both our ceremony and cocktail hour, while their pianist played throughout dinner. This set the mood for everything. They played a mix of traditional and modern songs for us and it was just perfect. They are serious pros and it really made the day special.

Nina and Chris, thank you. It meant so much for us to have you at our wedding and we were so glad you were there. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 09/05/2015

jo · Married on 07/11/2015

More beautiful than I'd even imagined.. Atlantic Strings were simply 'perfection' at our garden wedding. Nina worked diligently with me in advance to help choose the right music for both our ceremony and cocktail hour; she even learned new music for us and worked with our own soloist (who they accompanied) in advance. True professionals one and all, never enough thanks to you for making our day so special.

Sent on 07/20/2015

alaina · Married on 06/19/2015

Atlantic Strings was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Nina Bishop is absolutely wonderful; she responds in a timely matter, provides advice/ideas and helps you decide what music to lean towards that will match your venue. Atlantic String musicians are so talented and were able to play the pieces I wanted. My guests keep raving about our ceremony music!! You will not be disappointed with this vendor!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Nikki · Married on 06/12/2015

Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony that much more special! You guys were awesome and so flexible with our music choices.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2015

Terrific experience for our May 2015 wedding. Nina was highly responsive and so helpful to work with -- especially for brides without much knowledge of classic music! She was flexible, offered great guidance and she and her husband played a lovely string duo that brought so much elegance and beauty to our ceremony. The pricing was also quite reasonable for professional musicians compared with some other vendors I looked into. A great experience -- highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • cardiacRN

Lindsey · Married on 05/23/2015

Atlantic strings were wonderful! Not only did the musicians sound beautiful at the ceremony, but Nina was a joy to work with. They were very accommodating, professional and above all, genuine. Nina was always very prompt in answering emails and she even was in touch with a friend of mine who was singing in our ceremony! I was beyond impressed by Atlantic Strings and highly recommend them to anyone looking to have beautiful music at their wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2015