Atlantic City Country Club Reviews

8 | Northfield, NJ

8 Reviews for Atlantic City Country Club

Kraftin · Married on 07/20/2018

The ACCC was a perfect venue for our ceremony and reception!! We were able to have our ceremony outside, on the beautiful covered patio despite very inclement weather. We very much wanted the ceremony on the patio, and Caitlin and her crew accommodated us without any urging on our part. The reception was absolutely beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch! All of our personal touches were incorporated seamlessly and really made the wedding personal. The chef even made an ice sculpture of our dog and created a special, ”mac and cheese bar” just for us (given our “#kraftmattandcheese”. We would highly recommend this venue and the staff to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kevin · Married on 04/27/2018

Caitlin and her staff, especially our server Anna, were the perfect mix of professionalism, fun, accommodating, and engaging. The service was impeccable, the food amazing, and everything was overall spectacular!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kathleen · Married on 04/15/2018

We just celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at the Atlantic City Country Club. We had an awesome event!
    Everyone was attentive and the ballroom looked beautiful. My instructions for setting up the room were followed to
    a tee. We didn't need to ask for a thing. The food was delicious and the chef came out to make sure we were happy. It was a wonderful day! Thank you to Julie and all the staff at ACCC!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kylie · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I got married at AC Country Club this past August 11th and we honestly cannot say enough great things about the venue. Both of us grew up in the area, so AC Country Club was the first venue we looked at. From the moment we walked in, we both looked at each other and knew that it was perfect for us. Not only is the venue itself beautiful, but the staff was more accommodating than I could have ever hoped for. Caitlin was absolutely amazing from day one- whenever we left a meeting with Caitlin, my husband and I would look at each other with a sigh of relief and both say how much more relaxed we felt knowing that she knew exactly what we wanted and had everything under control, because admittedly there were times when we had no idea what we were doing. Two days before our wedding, my family was dealt some bad news regarding one of my close family members, and there was a possibility that 8 of them would not be able to attend- when I told Caitlin, she was extremely empathetic and understanding and told me to just relax and not worry, and even said she would make us a new bill reflecting the decrease in guests if need be, which I was honestly not expecting. Caitlin just has a natural way of making you more relaxed about everything, which is such an important quality to have in this business! The day of (as well as the day of our tasting) Anna, the Maitre d, was absolutely amazing. So full of personality and fun, she definitely played a big part in making the day as amazing as it was. I can honestly say that I had zero worries the day of the wedding and that absolutely nothing went wrong. When my husband and I came back the next day to pick up some things, Anna came running up to give us a big hug and congratulations. Paul Williams was also amazing from the time I meant him at a bridal show at the Country Club all the way up until, and after, our wedding day. Paul made an appearance at our tasting, and whenever we went in for happy hour or anything, he alway

Sent on 08/27/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/05/2017

WOW!!

We are blown away by everything you all did for us the night of our wedding and before ! The food, space, service, and staff were absolutely unbelievable! We cannot express how impressed and how professional the staff were to us on our wedding day ! Anything we wanted or needed was taken care of . Each detail that we wanted was beautifully executed and displayed better then we could have imagined . Our wedding is a night that we are never going to forget!

Love the newly married , Mr. And Mrs. Ash!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Rebekah · Married on 12/31/2016

Atlantic City Country Club

My husband and I just had the New Years Eve wedding of our dreams at the Atlantic City Country Club. Caitlin McMahon, the wedding coordinator, blew our expectations out of the water. I credit her and the rest of the incredible staff at the ACCC for making our wedding a complete success. From the day we booked until walking down the aisle every question was answered promptly, every crazy idea I came up with was validated and executed.

The venue is breathtakingly gorgeous – we had a full indoor wedding (no outside photos) and all of the unique décor lends itself to the most beautiful photos. It feels intimate but still expansive and has lots of beautiful seating areas for older relatives or guests who just might need a break from all the dancing! The getting-ready rooms for both the ladies and men are so elegant and detail-specific. We couldn’t have imagined a better space to get 9 of us through hair and makeup with plenty of champagne and mirrors to go around! My husband and his groomsmen loved the masculine locker room and even took advantage of the showers and pool tables (making for some more great photos!)

The staff – again, I cannot express enough how the men and women at the Atlantic City Country Club are the real reason our wedding was a success. Not once did anyone want for a drink or a snack – there was not one staff member that didn’t go above and beyond in making sure our day ran smoothly or that our guests were as comfortable as possible.

The food and drinks were fantastic – both my MIL and I had specific brands of our favorite wines we requested and my husband and his father wanted a tailored beer menu – all of our options were stocked and ready to go. Even now our guests are still raving about the food and how amazing the desserts were.

I could go on all day – the Atlantic City Country Club was the venue of our dreams.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Lynette · Married on 11/11/2011

The staff at the Atlantic City Country Club did an amazing job of ensuring that our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. Pete and Patti helped us to create the wedding of our dreams and made the process effortless. The value offered by the country club made the other venues in the area pale in comparison, and the food was exceptional. Chef Ed did an amazing job, everyone of our guests raved about the food and told us our wedding was the best wedding EVER!! If you are in South Jersey and are considering a venue, please consider the Atlantic City Country Club the old world charm of the facility mixed with the staff and the affordable pricing is sure to give you the wedding of your dreams too!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Carli · Married on 09/22/2017

I am finally getting around to reviews even though our wedding was back in September, but better late than never :) We got married at the Atlantic City Country Club on September 22nd and had the most perfect wedding! Both our ceremony and reception was at the country club and everything was absolutely beautiful! Caitlin, the event coordinator, was so accommodating, helpful, and professional. She and her amazing staff made sure that the entire day went off without a hitch! One of my husband’s very few requests was that we had good beer from California, where we live, at the wedding. Paul, another amazing staff member we got to work with, made sure that the specific beer my husband requested was at the wedding and in great supply. I honestly cannot say enough about the staff! Everyone was so nice and accommodating leading up to the wedding and the entire day.

On the day of the wedding we got ready in the bridal suite there, which is beautiful and also set up perfectly to have your make up artist and hair stylist do everything there. There was food and champagne waiting there for us when we got there, along with the maitre de, Anna, who was the best! She made sure we had everything we needed the entire day. She made sure my husband and I were eating and always had a drink in our hand. The ceremony took place outside on the patio with the golf course and atlantic city skyline as our backdrop. Cocktail hour took place on their gorgeous upper terrace/patio, which was breathtaking. All of our guests complimented us on how beautiful the venue was.

Not only was the entire venue beautiful, but the food was amazing!! I unfortunately did not have a chance to get to everything since we were so busy mingling, but all of our guests were so impressed by cocktail hour and their dinner. We decided to go with the salmon, filet, and chicken franchise and my salmon was so yummy! We had the most perfect wedding and we could not have chosen a better venue!

Sent on 11/12/2017