Atlanta Sound Quartet Reviews

Atlanta Sound Quartet View more information

1 User photo

• Evans
    Evans N. Married on 01/10/2022

Superior quality. Would highly recommend!

Brian wrote 3 custom arrangements from Lord of the Rings for our daughter's wedding and the quartet performed them flawlessly. Combined with selections from their existing repertoire, the music was just fabulous. This group is very easy to communicate with, highly professional, and is reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Samantha K. Married on 05/01/2021

Top quality Ceremony music!!

We booked Atlanta Sound Quartet to play at our Ceremony and it was just lovely! Brian was great to work with and made the process seamless. He provided us with a detailed timeline and suggested songs during each section of the Ceremony. It was so helpful for us since we had no idea where to start. When the wedding day came, there was an accident on the highway that they were worried would delay their start/setup time. It speaks to their professionalism that they contacted my day of coordinator to keep her updated. Luckily, they arrived just in time! I'll also mention that they anticipate traffic/things like that can happen which is why Brian and his team arrived on time for our ceremony. They had left earlier than they needed to give themselves that wiggle room. Everything fell into place and I couldn't have imagined it better! Atlanta Sound Quartet was great to work with and provided top quality Ceremony music. I highly recommend!!
  • Brianne
    Brianne Married on 04/30/2021

Amazing ceremony performance!

Atlanta string quartet did a fantastic job performing at our ceremony! The music was absolutely beautiful and working with them was a breeze. They were super responsive and helpful with providing song suggestions. Highly recommend hiring them I wouldn’t pick anyone else to play for my ceremony!!!!
    Jenna S. Married on 03/13/2021

Very helpful

Atlanta sound trio was so helpful and easy to work with
  • Laurel
    Laurel T. Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect sound!

Brian and his partner played absolutely beautifully! Booking a cellist and violinist for my ceremony was a dream I had since I was a little girl, but waited until late in my planning process to actually put it through. I have ZERO regrets about booking Atlanta Sound Quartet and so thankful I decided to add them into our special day. Also, Brian was very proactive when connecting with a wedding guest that was going to sing during our ceremony. Brian made sure that they were able to practice together and coordinate their performance perfectly prior to the wedding day! Highly, highly recommend adding Brian to your dream wedding!
  • Maisy
    Maisy B. Married on 02/01/2020

Great music, lovely people

I booked Atlanta Sound for my proposal to my boyfriend. Brian and his colleagues were right on time, accommodating, flexible, and very pleasant. Brian was very communicative with me throughout the process, and all of the musicians were very kind. Plus, they did a great job, and at a much more affordable price than other string groups. Thank you for making my engagement so special!
    Arielle Married on 07/21/2018
    Best price you can find with top notch quality!! Look no further. We had Brian play the violin for our ceremony! He was amazing with communication, on time, and dressed properly. He played beautifully!! Thank you!!
    Alisha Married on 05/13/2017
    We had a violinist for the wedding and she was great! Definitely a great value too! Very happy with the choice!!
  • W
    Winn Married on 10/15/2016
    The Atlanta Sound Quartet were amazing! We had a duo at our wedding and they did a phenomenal job. This vendor was incredibly easy to work with and super helpful. They came in, setup and the whole process was completely seamless. They are able to play such a wide variety of songs that made it really fun. Example, we had a couple of the traditional songs but we walked out to "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey! Brian was a JOY to work with and couldn't have made the process easier. They also offered cocktail music and a PA setup for our officiant which was awesome. They were incredibly reasonable as well!

Good luck planning!!
    Gena Married on 05/21/2016
    Brian is so professional and responsive to emails. They sounded wonderful on our big day!
    I would definitely recommend their services.
    Mims Married on 05/14/2016
    Super easy to work with, beautiful addition to our ceremony, very reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone looking for classical strings!
    Jennifer Married on 09/26/2015
    Brian and the Atlanta Sound Quartet were amazing! Brian was very helpful in our song selection for our ceremony. They also did a wonderful selection of classical music for our cocktail hour. They responded quickly to my emails and were very supportive of the wedding planning process. EVERYONE that attended our ceremony were thrilled with the live trio and offered tons of compliments. Atlanta Sound Quartet definitely made our ceremony unique and memorable. THANK YOU!!!!!! Jen & Mhandi Elliott
  • Ashlyn
    Ashlyn Married on 08/08/2015
    Brian from Atlanta Sound Quartet was great in making sure that every detail was executed smoothly on our wedding day! He was always extremely quick to respond to my questions and emails, and was able to learn a new song that I requested to have played. He also took time to set up a rehearsal for the violinist, cellist and my singer to practice. Very professional and great music that made our ceremony beautiful!!
    Kelly Married on 06/06/2015
    Very satisfied with the Atlanta Sound Quartet. Brian is very responsive to emails and is there to help you choose your ceremony music. Brian and his parter showed up on time for my wedding and did a wonderful job!
    Daphne Married on 11/01/2014
    Very satisfied with Atlanta Sound Quartet. They were very flexible with me, allowing me a extra time to pick out music after it was 'due'. I was very concerned because there was a sudden cold snap, and they worked with the coordinator on location to find a solution so they could still make my outdoor wedding happen. Brian was very low key, anytime I was worried about something, he wasn't, and there were no problems day of the wedding. Thanks so much!
  • Jodie-Ann
    Jodie-Ann Married on 10/20/2018

Affordable Elegance

The Atlanta Sound Quartet added a level of sophistication to our wedding that we loved.

They have an extensive list of songs that they are able to play, and with enough notice, they can also learn practically any song you suggest.

One of the largest benefits of working with this group is that they are great for the value. The communication never lacked, and we were constantly talking in the weeks leading up to the wedding.

With all of that in mind, the price was affordable and one of the most reasonable we saw through all of our searches.

On the day of the wedding, the group was professional as well. They all showed up on time, dressed well, and were ready to play.

There was one song that wasn't played exactly how we wanted it to go, but it was a footnote to an otherwise great performance. No one was able to notice outside of my husband and I, so it wasn't a big deal.

If you are looking for great musicians at a reasonable price point, this is the group for you.