Atlanta Sound Quartet Reviews

11 | Dallas, GA

11 Reviews for Atlanta Sound Quartet

Maisy Bowden · Married on 02/01/2020

Great music, lovely people

I booked Atlanta Sound for my proposal to my boyfriend. Brian and his colleagues were right on time, accommodating, flexible, and very pleasant. Brian was very communicative with me throughout the process, and all of the musicians were very kind. Plus, they did a great job, and at a much more affordable price than other string groups. Thank you for making my engagement so special!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Arielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Best price you can find with top notch quality!! Look no further. We had Brian play the violin for our ceremony! He was amazing with communication, on time, and dressed properly. He played beautifully!! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Alisha · Married on 05/13/2017

We had a violinist for the wedding and she was great! Definitely a great value too! Very happy with the choice!!

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • W

Winn · Married on 10/15/2016

The Atlanta Sound Quartet were amazing! We had a duo at our wedding and they did a phenomenal job. This vendor was incredibly easy to work with and super helpful. They came in, setup and the whole process was completely seamless. They are able to play such a wide variety of songs that made it really fun. Example, we had a couple of the traditional songs but we walked out to "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey! Brian was a JOY to work with and couldn't have made the process easier. They also offered cocktail music and a PA setup for our officiant which was awesome. They were incredibly reasonable as well!

Good luck planning!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Gena · Married on 05/21/2016

Brian is so professional and responsive to emails. They sounded wonderful on our big day!
    I would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Mims · Married on 05/14/2016

Super easy to work with, beautiful addition to our ceremony, very reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone looking for classical strings!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Brian and the Atlanta Sound Quartet were amazing! Brian was very helpful in our song selection for our ceremony. They also did a wonderful selection of classical music for our cocktail hour. They responded quickly to my emails and were very supportive of the wedding planning process. EVERYONE that attended our ceremony were thrilled with the live trio and offered tons of compliments. Atlanta Sound Quartet definitely made our ceremony unique and memorable. THANK YOU!!!!!! Jen & Mhandi Elliott

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 08/08/2015

Brian from Atlanta Sound Quartet was great in making sure that every detail was executed smoothly on our wedding day! He was always extremely quick to respond to my questions and emails, and was able to learn a new song that I requested to have played. He also took time to set up a rehearsal for the violinist, cellist and my singer to practice. Very professional and great music that made our ceremony beautiful!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2015

Very satisfied with the Atlanta Sound Quartet. Brian is very responsive to emails and is there to help you choose your ceremony music. Brian and his parter showed up on time for my wedding and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Daphne · Married on 11/01/2014

Very satisfied with Atlanta Sound Quartet. They were very flexible with me, allowing me a extra time to pick out music after it was 'due'. I was very concerned because there was a sudden cold snap, and they worked with the coordinator on location to find a solution so they could still make my outdoor wedding happen. Brian was very low key, anytime I was worried about something, he wasn't, and there were no problems day of the wedding. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/16/2014
  • Jodie-Ann

Jodie-Ann · Married on 10/20/2018

Affordable Elegance

The Atlanta Sound Quartet added a level of sophistication to our wedding that we loved.

They have an extensive list of songs that they are able to play, and with enough notice, they can also learn practically any song you suggest.

One of the largest benefits of working with this group is that they are great for the value. The communication never lacked, and we were constantly talking in the weeks leading up to the wedding.

With all of that in mind, the price was affordable and one of the most reasonable we saw through all of our searches.

On the day of the wedding, the group was professional as well. They all showed up on time, dressed well, and were ready to play.

There was one song that wasn't played exactly how we wanted it to go, but it was a footnote to an otherwise great performance. No one was able to notice outside of my husband and I, so it wasn't a big deal.

If you are looking for great musicians at a reasonable price point, this is the group for you.

Sent on 01/13/2019