Atlanta Rhythm & Groove Reviews

36 Reviews for Atlanta Rhythm & Groove

• Angie

Angie M. · Married on 10/17/2020

The most amazing band!

Both Atlanta Rhythm and Groove (Lead Willie Green and ALL of their band members!) and Doug Baker with East Coast Entertainment were absolutely delightful to work with in planning our daughter and now son in law’s wedding day! Communication and promptness in answering our many questions coupled with professionalism from the band, manager, and agent were superb! The energy and enthusiasm from this band was second to none! Planning a wedding during the COVID pandemic was no easy feat, but ARG went above and beyond to work with us and accommodate our needs! Dicharrisse gave us all
    chills as she sang the Lord’s Prayer so beautifully!! As did the band (as a group) singing Oh Happy Day acapella!! The personal touch of learning our first dance songs, big smiles, vibrant personalities that energized the crowd, and incredible voices made this band NUMBER 1 in everyone’s book that attended or watched the fun! ARG is top notch and their commitment to making your event spectacular is what separates them from the rest! I would hire them again and again!! Thank you Atlanta Rhythm and Groove for making our special evening so fun and memorable!! You’re the ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Atlanta Rhythm & Groove's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!! It was exceptional.. you have a way with words.
    all the best,
    Willie Green
  • Graham

Graham R. · Married on 08/04/2020

Simply Amazing

AR&G played at our wedding and from start to finish they were incredible. The captivated the entire audience and the venue owner said that she had never had a wedding where the dance floor was that packed from start to finish of the reception. That just speaks to how well they performed. Great variety of different music as well. Easy to work with, and would highly recommend for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Breea · Married on 10/12/2019

Can't Recommend Them Enough!

Atlanta Rhythm & Groove was absolutely amazing, and we are SO happy we chose them for our wedding. We were looking at several different band options with ECE and had a great ECE agent that I really trusted. I asked for her opinion/ recommendation between the bands that we had narrowed it down to, and she recommended AR&G because she said their talent and energy was paired with an equal quality of professionalism and communication. She couldn't have been more spot on! As someone that is very Type A and detail-oriented, I appreciated Atlanta Rhythm & Groove and their band manager's organization and communication. They were super easy to work with. Beyond that, they were absolutely AMAZING playing at the reception and had every single person on the dance floor for the ENTIRE night, truly. Even people that don't normally dance were having the time of their lives. AR&G are not only excellent musicians, but they're also experts at reading and engaging with the crowd to keep the party going. We got non-stop comments from our guests about how amazing the band was. From our friends (who are all 20-somethings), to our family friends, to my husband's grandmother, everyone went on and on. AR&G really set the tone for the evening and we can't thank them enough for helping us throw the best party of our lives!!! Book them, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Ellison · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded my high expectations!

Atlanta Rhythm & Groove far exceeded my expectations, and they were pretty high! I had friends that had ARG perform at their wedding who had wonderful things to say. I can only echo those sentiments. Very easy to work with and put on an amazing show that my guests are still talking about 6 months later. If you want a fun receptions, call ARG ASAP!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Tom · Married on 06/08/2018

How do you say thank you enough to the greatest band ever?!? These folks are the very best you can find to make a special event (our daughter's June 9th wedding) SPECTACULAR!!! When guests leaving your reception say, "I really want that band to play for me; I think I'm even going to dream up an occasion!"....you know you've chosen the right band. Willie, you and your talented band members are the best!!!! We will be calling you again! I think the most important thing I can say to anyone that's looking at your website, you're missing out if you don't book Atlanta Rhythm and Groove.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Dede · Married on 04/28/2018

So much fun!!! Best wedding band!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Paige · Married on 10/21/2017

AR&G seriously blew me and my husband away. They were just the right amount of entertaining and interacting without allowing the stage to me overcrowded. They played everything I wanted and were accommodating to requests. I look forward to weddings that have this band so I can relive that awesome night!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

We had Atlanta Rhythm & Groove for my wedding in September and they were unbelievable! I had seen them at two weddings before mine where they were great and they really knocked it out of the park at mine. They had everyone on the dance floor all night and knew how to get the crowd going. They were very easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and I really didn't have to do much to prepare them. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Mark · Married on 02/18/2017

Excellent performance by the band.
    They are outstanding.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Valerie · Married on 02/18/2017

The band was fantastic! The music selection was great.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Bowen · Married on 10/15/2016

Atlanta Rhythm and Groove played at my daughter's wedding reception. I have nothing but positive things to say about them. Prior to the wedding, they were willing to learn a few new songs that we requested and even agreed to learn the horn riff to Outkast's Spottieottiedopaliscious that they played to introduce the bride and groom. They were very professional, and everyone I spoke to afterwards said they loved the band. Musically, they were fantastic and I don't think I've ever been to a reception where the dance floor was packed the entire time like ours was. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Mike · Married on 05/21/2016

Atlanta Rhythm & Groove is an amazing band. We hired them for my daughter's wedding in Asheville, North Carolina. It is an extraordinary group of musicians and singers. They kept the energy level high through the entire evening. They were very professional to deal with and we are still receiving rave reviews from our guests.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Marie · Married on 04/09/2016

Atlanta Rhythm and Groove is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING band!!! Bandleader, Willie Green, is so prompt and personal- from the minute you book the band Willie connects with you to make sure that he answers every question and commits to quality service. And the band delivers!! From playing your favorite songs to getting the crowd engaged in the music, the entire Atlanta Rhythm and Groove family is dedicated to make your event memorable. I can't say enough about how great it was to work with them. We had Atlanta Rhythm and Groove for 2 wedding receptions; they personalized each event and we are still receiving compliments about the band! Sincerely, Marie

Sent on 08/20/2017

Great band! The crowd loved them! Everybody was dancing all night long!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Rett · Married on 11/21/2015

Excellent event. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Mia · Married on 09/26/2015

If you are wanting to have an all out Dance party for your reception then you need to hire Atlanta Rhythm & Groove. They had the whole dance floor packed from start to finish!!! Every guest I have seen since the wedding has raved on and on about how this was the best party band they have ever heard. From the songs they played to their incredible performance they blew away all my expectations. Can not wait to see them at another event! thank you for such an awesome time that I will always remember

Sent on 10/01/2015

Laura · Married on 08/29/2015

Atlanta Rhythm and Groove totally made our wedding a success! They did a great job with the special request song. They played all the hits--The perfect amount of old a new for everyone to enjoy. I definitely recommend Atlanta Rhythm and Groove!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Lydia · Married on 10/25/2014

Atlanta Rhythm and Groove was by far the best band I could have dreamed of for our wedding. They were such great performers and got everyone dancing! And by everyone I even mean my 80 year old grandmother! All of our guest raved about how much fun they had at our wedding. They were flexible and able to accommodate to the space I wanted them. They arrived on time and were ready to play. They looked AWESOME and had the best dance moves. I seriously would not recommend any other band but this band! They truly made our wedding day one of a kind! :)

Sent on 02/14/2015

Casey · Married on 10/04/2014

If you are looking for a wedding band that will have the whole wedding on their feet dancing for the entire reception Atlanta Rhythm & Groove is the band to go for. They were well worth it! I could not have asked for a better band for my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a big fun band.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Atlanta Rhythm & Groove's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Casey. It makes our job easy, with a crowd as lively and engaged as yours! We will see you at another party.

Meg · Married on 07/12/2014

We absolutely loved every minute of our wedding reception, and this was largely due to the incredible entertainment provided by Atlanta Rhythm and Groove! We never left the dance floor all night and continue to hear wonderful feedback from our family and friends on how great the music was. The band was very easy to work with and made the whole process enjoyable! They kept the crowd engaged and seemed to be having as much fun as we were! We will definitely recommend this band to our friends for future events and look forward to hearing them again soon!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Amazing! We had heard from many people to get a good band as it would make the night, but Atlanta Rhythm and Groove was above "good", they are incredible. Our friends and family can't stop talking about how great the band was at the wedding. All members of the group were so professional, fun, and really made the evening a blast. I wish we could do it all again, we had so much fun and will cherish the memories for a life time. Truly a great decision to book them for our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2014

Honestly, I was blown away by both their professionalism and sound. LOVE them so much that I've already booked them again!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Annemarie · Married on 04/05/2014

Thank you again for the memory. Over the top Dr. Davis and I enjoyed so much the fun music and time. AnneMarie

Sent on 04/11/2014

Tammy · Married on 01/04/2014

They are the best band I have ever heard! No one left the dance floor all night. We still have people a year later telling us how much they enjoyed dancing at the wedding. They played a wide variety of songs. It was a night to remember!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Louisa D. · Married on 12/14/2013

Awesome band! We have used them for two weddings in my family, and they are talented and tons of fun!

Sent on 12/21/2013