Atlanta DJs Reviews

Atlanta DJs 6
Atlanta DJs 7

Shelby Gill · Married on 09/21/2019

It was Perfect

Ted was Perfect! That pretty much sums it up, just perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Donna McCormick · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Day Ever

The music for my ceremony and reception was flawless. Ted did everything I asked for and I couldn’t have asked for more! Ted was funny, professional, polite and he didn’t talk on the microphone between songs, one of my pet peeves. We had a couple of small issues, one with champagne and one with a missing groomsman, Ted solved both problems. Do yourself a favor, hire him now!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Kayla Harrison · Married on 07/13/2019

Ted gave me the perfect day

I saw Ted at my friend’s wedding. He was a very natural DJ and everything flowed so well. When it’s time to get the dancing started, he fills the dance floor no problem. I’m struggling for ways to describe him, he’s a total professional and really easy to work with. Out of all the weddings I have been to, I liked him the most so I hired him and I was completely satisfied and would gladly hire him again.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Sandie

Sandie Croce · Married on 03/30/2019

Nick was amazing!

We did not have a wedding coordinator but basically for the reception Nick ran the show. We told him up front what we wanted and he took it from there. He knew exactly when to do everything, when to cut a dance short, when to get everyone on their feet, when to cut the cake, when to play a slow dance and played way longer than the average reception because everyone was having so much fun! Highly recommend him and his company!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Atlanta DJs 8
    Atlanta DJs 9

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Hands Down- Best Decision You Could Make!

I knew Nick would do a fabulous job, but he surpassed all expectations! He ran the evening with natural ease from cocktail hour, first dances, buffet lines, bouquet/garter toss, cake cutting, and all of the nitty gritty details that I didn’t even know needed handling. (Oh, and the most perfect selection of music of course. Talk about knowing how to read a room!) All of our guests made sure to let us know how great of a time they had at our reception, and it was largely due to our wonderful DJ! You won’t regret hiring Atlanta DJs!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Atlanta DJs 14
    Atlanta DJs 15
    Atlanta DJs 16

Katie · Married on 11/18/2018

Best decision we could’ve made!

We loved Nick! He was quick to communicate, incredibly kind, and so fun! I can only imagine how difficult it is to make a room full of strangers feel comfortable, but he did it with ease. Guests of all ages - from 3 to 85 - were up dancing and laughing the night away. He was very accommodating to all needs and requests and even threw in a couple of “just go with it” moments that had us all rolling with laughter. Nick was easily the best decision we made when it came to our big day.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Mandy · Married on 10/27/2018

Could not have asked for more

Ted was amazing before and during my wedding. He always answered my questions quickly and gave great advice, then on the wedding day he was by far the biggest reason the reception was so fun. He packed the dance floor from the first song! I literally could not have asked or more.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Nick was wonderful to work with, very communicative and very motivated to make our event exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Diana · Married on 09/08/2018

Atlanta DJs were amazing!! Our DJ was Nick and he was perfect!! Perfectly professional, prompt, offered good ideas and came completely equipped to do all his music! The volume was perfect, and his disposition was great!! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Ted was the DJ for our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! He always responded to email quickly and made sure he knew what we wanted. The music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and dancing were all perfect and everyone had a fantastic time! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Melanie · Married on 04/22/2018

Ted and Nick were both responsive to questions and concerns. Nick was the DJ for our wedding and was very professional, polite, and helpful. He made suggestions and reminded us that it was our day and to enjoy it. We enjoyed working with him and have no reservations about recommending the services of Atlanta DJs.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Kelsea · Married on 11/04/2017

This will be the easiest review I have ever written. Ted is hands down the best DJ! He is beyond easy to work with and will give you so many suggestions to help make your event (in my case my wedding) the best it could possibly be. He was engaged with my guests, helped guide the wedding activities (toasts, dances, cake, calling tables for dinner etc.) got everyone dancing, and even allowed my friends to make song requests!
    Ted also went out of his way to talk with the guitarist I had play my ceremony, to make sure he had all the tools he needed, and worked with my officiant to ensure he was mic'd up so my guests could hear! I couldn't have had a more diligent, thoughtful, and fun DJ!!
    My friends and family are STILL talking about the music, which to me is a HUGE win in my book. If you are looking for a great DJ, do yourself a favor and hire Ted! :-)

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2017

Ted was so fantastic - he accommodated all of the songs I wanted to include in our ceremony and reception (and there were a good specific, odd few that I wanted) and he even added a good few himself to keep our guests happy and to keep the party going. We were very impressed and happy with his work for our wedding, Atlanta DJs is definitely the best!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Ted was an awesome DJ! He was so great to work with and I will recommend him to everyone I know getting married! He played all the songs we wanted and the ones he came up with (which we recommend) were the ones we liked and wanted! He was funny and kept the party going for the reception! He did a fantastic job and he was a joy to work with! He is so nice and very professional! Thanks again Ted for making our day special!- Ralph and Emily Corser

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

Nick was SUCH A GOOD DJ! We had a backyard wedding so it was important for us to have someone who knew what we wanted and could run the show. He and the caterer met that day and coordinated events at the times that I wanted.

Nick came to visit the site beforehand and helped us understand what was needed in terms of power etc. We had a pre-wedding phone call after I emailed him all the details and he answered all my questions. On wedding day, everything went perfectly. He is great about non-intrusively asking about minor things that you may want as the wedding is happening as well.

Everyone was dancing the whole time and he did a great combo of songs that I wanted as well as requests. He even helped start the party by showing guests how to do the group dances while the music was playing. Seriously if you want a DJ who can read the crowd and direct your guests to the appropriate places and jut be overall great to work with you should hire them!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Shanna · Married on 06/10/2017

Our Wedding Coordinator recommended Nick to us, and he did not disappoint, he lived up to her rave reviews and even more. We love everything about Nick. He was so wonderful to work with. He was knowledgeable and helped to ask us the right questions to make our day exactly what we wanted. He asked for a list of songs from us that we wanted to hear to help him know the tone we wanted and he mixed the music so extremely well. Nick never let the party die down, he did an amazing job keeping everyone involved and interested. We had a few guests send us comments after: My husband's cousins' teenager declared "it was the best wedding ever, not stuffy, but fun" . The Best Man, got married a year before us, and he was wishing he had known Nick for his because he was so impressed with how he did our wedding.

You cannot go wrong with choosing Nick, he will give you the wedding and reception music of your dreams.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Ted was such a great DJ! I had him edit a song for me and he was incredibly responsive with all of my changes. I gave him a list of requested songs and from there he knew exactly what kind of night we were looking for. The dance floor was packed the entire night. He also provided moving colored dance lights at no charge. We had such a good time dancing and laughing with our friends and family. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ted for your wedding! We'd do it again in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/28/2017

marissa · Married on 02/12/2017

Nick was AMAZING! It was an absolute pleasure to be able to have him DJ at our wedding. He answered my emails promptly and had no problem with the additional song playlist I created. He made my groom and I feel extremely comfortable and at ease throughout the entire day. He even threw in a few extra touches of his own that had the crowd laughing the entire evening. He did an amazing job reading the crowd and meeting the musical needs of all age groups. If we ever have another event, he will be the first person we request. You will not regret working with Nick!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kathryn · Married on 12/30/2016

Absolutely recommend you book Ted ASAP. He was fantastic! Ted was so easy to work with and pleasant - he really helped make the reception a blast for us and for everyone of our guests. He is a true professional and knows his stuff - we made some music requests, but mostly relied on his expertise for music choices and scheduling things like cake cutting and toasts, and we really chose to let him read the crowd and let us know when would be good. His calls could not have been more perfect. He also played music to keep everyone happy and dancing, and we could not have had more fun. He threw in the perfect balance of a couple cute "activities" revolving around a bouquet toss, just enough to be fun but not cheesy. In addition we wnated to add an extra hour last minute, and he couldn't have been more accommodating.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Holly · Married on 08/14/2016

Ted is so experienced with what he does he makes it an easy and flawless experience for clients. He did a fabulous job for our wedding start to finish!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Ken · Married on 06/25/2016

Nick was the DJ for our wedding in June and did an absolutely incredible job! The dance floor was full from when it opened to when we left! Everything sound great and just the right volume with no glitches. From the first phone call he set us both at ease, and we never had to worry about anything - and it was just awesome. He has a talent for reading the crowd and knowing exactly what to play at what time, and he even threw a few extra bits/routines in there to surprise us that everyone absolutely loved! Book Atlanta DJs for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/12/2016

I highly recommend DJ Ted. We first saw him at a friend's wedding, so we knew he was great. For ours, he met every request we had for reception events and music, plus he knew exactly what to do to keep the guests entertained - he had everyone dancing and knew exactly how to pace the party. He even improvised a few things that made the night memorable and fun. Guests have been telling us nonstop about how much fun they had. He was very professional and definitely knows what he's doing. Give him just a little bit of guidance and he can roll with it and make the event great.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Ted was very easy to work with. The bridal couple lives in Cleveland, Ohio, and we chose a venue here in Atlanta. Not only was he totally professional, but he had us dancing the entire evening. We had about 140 ranging in age from 1 to 98 (with the vast majority being between the ages of 23 and 70). Somehow he managed to please everybody with a wide variety of music. He made it seem effortless, and he could get the attention of the guests when needed (cutting the cake, etc.) without ever hogging the limelight. A great guy and great value. From a very happy mother of the bride!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/16/2016

We hired Ted for our reception after seeing him DJ my brother's wedding and I'm so glad we did! Our April 2016 wedding was at noon and I was worried about whether or not people would dance much at an early reception. Ted managed to get everyone out on the dance floor without being obnoxious about it and everyone had a great time. He sends an extremely comprehensive list of music to choose from and we added in a few extras plus some please-do-not-play songs and he honored all our requests. Just fun and very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Chuck · Married on 12/05/2015

This was an interesting event because I'm actually in the event industry, however, for this event, I was playing the role of Father of the Bride. And for my daughter, I wanted the best DJ in the Atlanta Metro area. I've seen many DJs over the twenty years that I've been in the events industry and I can honestly say that Ted Crowder of Atlanta DJs is hands-down the best DJ working. His professionalism is unsurpassed, his timing is impeccable and his ability to work a crowd (without coming off as cheesy) is truly a pleasure to watch. Most importantly, EVERYONE, young and old, had a great time. As they say... the dance floor was packed the entire night! Great job Ted! You have the thanks of me and my entire family.

Sent on 12/09/2015