Atlanta DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Amber J. Married on 11/07/2020

A really fun day

Ted was a lot of fun and he kept things flowing very smoothly. He played all our requests and didn’t talk between all the songs.(a pet peeve of mine) I am happy that I hired him, he did a very good job.
    Emily H. Married on 09/26/2020

It was Flawless!

Ted was awesome to work with, I had to reschedule twice with Covid travel restrictions for my out of town guests and he was more than accommodating. I had a string quartet play my ceremony, so Ted was only involved with the reception. I had quite a rowdy bunch for my wedding party and I was quite impressed how Ted lined them up and introduced them into the room effortlessly and quickly. The whole job he did was perfect. He even ran out located my missing photographer when it was time to cut the cake. We had a great party and Ted did an awesome job. Thanks Ted!
    Ashley S. Married on 08/29/2020

Best Day of My Life!

My wedding was a COVID wedding and I was quite disappointed that I had to reduce my guest list from 150 down to 50. I can’t imagine having a better time though because Ted made it an absolute blast! He nailed the ceremony music, the backing track for the vocalist, microphone for the minister and everything else was flawless. Then, for the reception he played the perfect songs in the perfect order, there was never an awkward moment. He’s just naturally funny, every time he says anything everybody laughs. I’ve been to my share of weddings and there is something different about Ted, he doesn’t just play music, he makes sure everything goes just like I wanted it to. I am thrilled Ted was my DJ!
    Thomas L. Married on 07/18/2020

Very experienced and professional

Ted was an incredible DJ for us! He kept things moving along, he played great music and encouraged people to come dance, and overall was very professional and clearly knew what he was doing. He has 23 years of experience and it was obvious!
    Dawn Married on 05/02/2020

Very Customer Focused & Professional

We got married 6/28/20 and Ted was our DJ. We did an exhaustive search before finding him. Our goal was to have a DJ who would play our song list, not their own idea of what should be played, and be a professional presence versus a 'party animal'. Our guests were mostly in their 50s and 60s and we wanted an elegant atmosphere during the meal and an upbeat, fun atmosphere for the remainder of the reception. We also had a couple of unique requests for the DJ during our ceremony. Ted was the first DJ we found that actually listened to what we wanted and was willing to accommodate our wishes. All the others wanted to be the center of attention and 'keep the party going'. I'm sure Ted can do that as well, it's just not what we wanted. We had a small budget and he worked with us to come to a rate we could afford. Interestingly, he was one of the few DJs who agreed to meet us in person to discuss his services. (This was in December before Covid.) He was extremely responsive to the many questions we had. Because of Covid, we had to reschedule twice and he was very gracious in making himself available for us.

He showed up on time and was very professional. The ceremony went exactly as planned. The reception was great also. He was flexible when we asked him to jump ahead and play songs that were down the list. He even added some fun to the garter toss.

We were very pleased with Ted's service and would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ that knows how to listen to the customer!
    Ashley A. Married on 11/09/2019

More than just a DJ

No words can describe how amazing Nick was! He made sure our drinks stay filled, the guest were entertained, and went above and beyond to ensure our wedding had zero hiccups.
    Scott Married on 10/18/2019

I highly recommend Nick! You won't be disappointed!

Nick was absolutely amazing! As the groom the DJ was one of the few things I really had a strong opinion on. My fiancee at the time suggested Nick because she had remembered him from a friends wedding years before.

Nick really played a key part in our amazing wedding. One of my biggest fears was having a wedding with the same music from every other wedding but Nick gave us our own unique soundtrack based on the style of music we enjoy. Beyond the music he was there for everything to help keep the wedding moving and organized. He got people on the floor dancing, he helped keep things on schedule, he stalled the cake cutting when my bride needed a minute of fresh air all in all I am beyond happy that Nick was our DJ.
    Sara C. Married on 10/12/2019

He was the best!

Ted is such a professional! From the first time I spoke to him, you can tell he’s done this many times and he knows exactly what to do. We hired him to do our ceremony, cocktail and reception music in three different places in the venue and he did everything perfectly. I can’t imagine how it could have gone any better. Thanks Ted!
    Shelby G. Married on 09/21/2019

It was Perfect

Ted was Perfect! That pretty much sums it up, just perfect!
    Donna M. Married on 08/17/2019

Best Day Ever

The music for my ceremony and reception was flawless. Ted did everything I asked for and I couldn’t have asked for more! Ted was funny, professional, polite and he didn’t talk on the microphone between songs, one of my pet peeves. We had a couple of small issues, one with champagne and one with a missing groomsman, Ted solved both problems. Do yourself a favor, hire him now!
    Kayla H. Married on 07/13/2019

Ted gave me the perfect day

I saw Ted at my friend’s wedding. He was a very natural DJ and everything flowed so well. When it’s time to get the dancing started, he fills the dance floor no problem. I’m struggling for ways to describe him, he’s a total professional and really easy to work with. Out of all the weddings I have been to, I liked him the most so I hired him and I was completely satisfied and would gladly hire him again.
    Samantha Married on 03/30/2019

Hands Down- Best Decision You Could Make!

I knew Nick would do a fabulous job, but he surpassed all expectations! He ran the evening with natural ease from cocktail hour, first dances, buffet lines, bouquet/garter toss, cake cutting, and all of the nitty gritty details that I didn’t even know needed handling. (Oh, and the most perfect selection of music of course. Talk about knowing how to read a room!) All of our guests made sure to let us know how great of a time they had at our reception, and it was largely due to our wonderful DJ! You won’t regret hiring Atlanta DJs!
  • Sandie
    Sandie C. Married on 03/30/2019

Nick was amazing!

We did not have a wedding coordinator but basically for the reception Nick ran the show. We told him up front what we wanted and he took it from there. He knew exactly when to do everything, when to cut a dance short, when to get everyone on their feet, when to cut the cake, when to play a slow dance and played way longer than the average reception because everyone was having so much fun! Highly recommend him and his company!
    Katie Married on 11/18/2018

Best decision we could’ve made!

We loved Nick! He was quick to communicate, incredibly kind, and so fun! I can only imagine how difficult it is to make a room full of strangers feel comfortable, but he did it with ease. Guests of all ages - from 3 to 85 - were up dancing and laughing the night away. He was very accommodating to all needs and requests and even threw in a couple of “just go with it” moments that had us all rolling with laughter. Nick was easily the best decision we made when it came to our big day.
    Mandy Married on 10/27/2018

Could not have asked for more

Ted was amazing before and during my wedding. He always answered my questions quickly and gave great advice, then on the wedding day he was by far the biggest reason the reception was so fun. He packed the dance floor from the first song! I literally could not have asked or more.
    Rebecca Married on 09/08/2018
    Nick was wonderful to work with, very communicative and very motivated to make our event exactly what we wanted.
    Diana Married on 09/08/2018
    Atlanta DJs were amazing!! Our DJ was Nick and he was perfect!! Perfectly professional, prompt, offered good ideas and came completely equipped to do all his music! The volume was perfect, and his disposition was great!! Worth every penny!!
    Rebecca Married on 06/23/2018
    Ted was the DJ for our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! He always responded to email quickly and made sure he knew what we wanted. The music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and dancing were all perfect and everyone had a fantastic time! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!
    Melanie Married on 04/22/2018
    Ted and Nick were both responsive to questions and concerns. Nick was the DJ for our wedding and was very professional, polite, and helpful. He made suggestions and reminded us that it was our day and to enjoy it. We enjoyed working with him and have no reservations about recommending the services of Atlanta DJs.
    Kelsea Married on 11/04/2017
    This will be the easiest review I have ever written. Ted is hands down the best DJ! He is beyond easy to work with and will give you so many suggestions to help make your event (in my case my wedding) the best it could possibly be. He was engaged with my guests, helped guide the wedding activities (toasts, dances, cake, calling tables for dinner etc.) got everyone dancing, and even allowed my friends to make song requests!
    Ted also went out of his way to talk with the guitarist I had play my ceremony, to make sure he had all the tools he needed, and worked with my officiant to ensure he was mic'd up so my guests could hear! I couldn't have had a more diligent, thoughtful, and fun DJ!!
    My friends and family are STILL talking about the music, which to me is a HUGE win in my book. If you are looking for a great DJ, do yourself a favor and hire Ted! :-)
    Jessica Married on 10/29/2017
    Ted was so fantastic - he accommodated all of the songs I wanted to include in our ceremony and reception (and there were a good specific, odd few that I wanted) and he even added a good few himself to keep our guests happy and to keep the party going. We were very impressed and happy with his work for our wedding, Atlanta DJs is definitely the best!
    Emily Married on 06/17/2017
    Ted was an awesome DJ! He was so great to work with and I will recommend him to everyone I know getting married! He played all the songs we wanted and the ones he came up with (which we recommend) were the ones we liked and wanted! He was funny and kept the party going for the reception! He did a fantastic job and he was a joy to work with! He is so nice and very professional! Thanks again Ted for making our day special!- Ralph and Emily Corser
    Kelly Married on 06/17/2017
    Nick was SUCH A GOOD DJ! We had a backyard wedding so it was important for us to have someone who knew what we wanted and could run the show. He and the caterer met that day and coordinated events at the times that I wanted.

Nick came to visit the site beforehand and helped us understand what was needed in terms of power etc. We had a pre-wedding phone call after I emailed him all the details and he answered all my questions. On wedding day, everything went perfectly. He is great about non-intrusively asking about minor things that you may want as the wedding is happening as well.

Everyone was dancing the whole time and he did a great combo of songs that I wanted as well as requests. He even helped start the party by showing guests how to do the group dances while the music was playing. Seriously if you want a DJ who can read the crowd and direct your guests to the appropriate places and jut be overall great to work with you should hire them!
    Shanna Married on 06/10/2017
    Our Wedding Coordinator recommended Nick to us, and he did not disappoint, he lived up to her rave reviews and even more. We love everything about Nick. He was so wonderful to work with. He was knowledgeable and helped to ask us the right questions to make our day exactly what we wanted. He asked for a list of songs from us that we wanted to hear to help him know the tone we wanted and he mixed the music so extremely well. Nick never let the party die down, he did an amazing job keeping everyone involved and interested. We had a few guests send us comments after: My husband's cousins' teenager declared "it was the best wedding ever, not stuffy, but fun" . The Best Man, got married a year before us, and he was wishing he had known Nick for his because he was so impressed with how he did our wedding.

You cannot go wrong with choosing Nick, he will give you the wedding and reception music of your dreams.
    Lauren Married on 05/06/2017
    Ted was such a great DJ! I had him edit a song for me and he was incredibly responsive with all of my changes. I gave him a list of requested songs and from there he knew exactly what kind of night we were looking for. The dance floor was packed the entire night. He also provided moving colored dance lights at no charge. We had such a good time dancing and laughing with our friends and family. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ted for your wedding! We'd do it again in a heart beat!