Atlanta Artistic Weddings Reviews

Atlanta Artistic Weddings 7
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding in Downtown Roswell

David and his staff were excellent. From the moment we had our first conversation a year before our big day, through following up after the wedding day, David always made the day about US. He is so experienced and knew exactly what to do and when. His picture quality is phenomenal and you can tell he is extremely passionate about what he does. He assured we stayed on schedule, captured all the pictures we wanted to, and made the days fun. David did not put a time limit on how long he would be available for our day, which was extremely refreshing. I would HIGHLY recommend David and Atlanta Artistic Weddings!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Toni

Toni Nicole Craft · Married on 01/12/2019

The best!

David is an absolute dream to work with! Our engagement photos were amazing, and our wedding photos were phenomenal. Extremely nice, easy to work with, great communication, and exceeded our every expectation. He and his assistant Sarah paid attention to every little detail making sure to photograph it all. He did a beautiful job of capturing the feelings of love and happiness throughout the evening. For those who didn’t make our ceremony, the photos make you feel like you were there all along. Our best decision for our wedding was hiring Atlanta Artistic Weddings!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • IslandBride88

Alison · Married on 11/24/2018

Beyond Amazing

I cannot describe how amazing David and Sarah were! They were both integral in what kept me calm and happy on my wedding day. I am sitting here on pins and needles waiting to see my pictures because I have no doubt that they will be amazing. I have received so many wonderful compliments from my wedding party saying how comfortable David and Sarah made everyone. They are amazing!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Bobby Walsh · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent photos!

My wife and I spent hours upon hours searching for the right photographer. David was fantastic from the moment we reached out to him until we received the final products. He was responsive throughout the process and has excellent insight and knowledge. He provided us with great engagement photos and AMAZING wedding pictures. David and his video team were patient with us the entire day and their experience was apparent. I am so glad that we chose David and would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 9
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 10
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 11
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 12
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutly wonderful!!

David and Sarah were the most wonderful photographers! They are so easy to work with and so nice but yet kept everyone orderly. Our wedding photos were better than I ever could have imagined and they captured some unbelievable moments! I would highly recommend Atlanta Artistic Wedding Photographers if you are in the market for a wedding photographer. I can't thank them enough for the wonderful job they did!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/13/2018

Hired him to do our engagement session and absolutely loved how the pictures came out. Also he was GREAT to work with. We had a 7 month old baby and he got her to smile so much and was so great with her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful experience

I can't say enough wonderful things about David, with his laid back personality and his artistic eye he gave my husband and I photos that we will forever cherish. David was quick to respond, easy to communicate with and made every photoshoot enjoyable. We took our two big dogs to our engagement shoot, he was super patient with them and even brought them treats. The day of our wedding after the posed photos I didn't notice him floating around the ceremony space capturing moments I wouldn't have seen had he not been there, he truly captured the night. After the wedding David was sweet enough to do a photoshoot of just me in my dress with my mom, again pictures that were breath taking and pictures I will cherish. I can't say enough good things about David so if you are looking for a laid back photographer with pictures out side of the box he's your man :)

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 13
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 14

Jenni · Married on 09/22/2018

I absolutely LOVED having David and his team work with me and my husband for our Engagement and Wedding pictures. They came out STUNNING!!! His turn around time is quick and the quality of the pictures is fantastic!! Plus he is SOO accommodating!! We used my dog in our engagement pictures and he was so patient with her! He did a amazing job at our Outdoor wedding also! I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

I have no regrets about booking David and his team for our engagement photos and wedding! He put me at ease and helped get those natural photos that everyone loves! My guests loved David and the turn around time for all of our photos was amazing! David even took the time to meet with us before we booked him! David is so responsive and was there anytime we needed him. I would definitely recommend David he is the absolute best!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Darby

Darby · Married on 08/18/2018

When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding, I immediately was drawn to David's style when I saw his website. I reached out to him and let him know that I was planning my wedding in 8 weeks time, from England and he didn't hesitate to call me on my long distance number to discuss everything. That was it. I knew after that conversation that he was the one for us. Then I decided to do a boudoir shoot with his assistant Sarah who was so easy to work with. She made me feel super comfortable from the beginning of our discussions about it and was really excited. We did the shoot the day before my wedding. The pictures were amazing and I was able to surprise my hubby-to-be with a couple of prints on our wedding day because Sarah was so quick at turning them around...edited! David took extra time to come shoot our rehearsal as well and I'm so glad because some of my favourite shots are from that time. We were much more relaxed! On the day, they were amazingly calm and patient as everything, including our timeline for taking pictures ahead of the wedding, crumbled! It rained, everything was behind schedule and no-one was ready for pictures and they just went with the flow. Which is exactly what I needed out of them since that was my mentality. No pushing, no "we must go do this", it was just relaxed. Have I mentioned that the pictures turned out amazing! They were exactly what we wanted...relaxed and candid. Oh, and I received all the pictures a little over a week after the wedding! That is unheard of with most photographer's. Hire Atlanta Artistic Weddings, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Grace · Married on 04/14/2018

David was a fantastic choice for our wedding photographer.
    From a practical standpoint: David was extremely punctual, both in person and via email. He was organized and thorough and the turn around time for getting the photos back to us was amazing. He was very easy to work with on the day of, getting the photos in a timely fashion, which I very much appreciated.
    From a photography standpoint: I'm not a photography expert by any means, but both myself and my husband, as well as our friends and family, love the photos. There is a great mix of candid and staged, and he captured all of the right moments. Additionally, I noticed that he is very particular about lighting, which I appreciated, and this is evident in the quality of the photos that he produces.
    From a personal standpoint: David was professional, courteous, and kind. He went out of his way to make our sessions seamless and fun. He is extremely easy to work with, and accommodating.
    All in all, we loved working with David, and would absolutely hire him again.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2018

We couldn't be happier with David, and Atlanta Artistic Weddings. From our initial meeting through our engagement photo session to the wedding itself, I could always rely on David to respond immediately and thoughtfully. David doesn't limit you to a certain number of hours, so we didn't feel the need to rush through our photos. He has such a calming demeanor, and will be the first to remind you that this is your day, and made it so easy for us to relax and enjoy ourselves, which shows in the photographs. Looking through the photos, I don't know how he and his 2nd photographer, Tara, captured every moment...laughter, tears, dancing, singing...we now have absolutely gorgeous photographs that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 02/24/2018

David came highly recommended by a coworker to photograph our wedding, and he did not disappoint! He did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I can’t say enough great things about him (and Sarah who assisted him on our wedding day). His work is great, and he is super nice, easy to work with, professional, quick to respond to emails, and the turn around time on the photos was very fast! Our wedding album is beautiful. Thank you, David & team!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

David was an awesome photographer! I have a loud and opinionated family and David knew just how to handle them while being professional. David was very flexible with our schedule and timing. David and I tossed around ideas about the outdoor photographs to be taken, but day of the event the weather did not cooperate. David had a few ideas up his sleeve and came to our rescue with better ideas the day of the event. I had ideas, but never knew how to make them come alive or how they would be captured, but he did just that. He went above and beyond to capture from intimate moments to the candid moments, and everything in between. The final edited photographs were available less than a month of the event.
    Excellent service...highly recommended!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 15

Hannah · Married on 10/29/2017

David is exactly everything that he promises. He supported me (the bride) from A to Z! I really can't sing his praises enough.

Pre-wedding he got some really amazing shots of the little things that I worked so hard on (it was a DIY wedding). I didn't have to instruct him on what to do or where to go; he's got 15+ years experience, he already knows!

During the wedding he took some fantastic shots without being obtrusive. Post wedding we got some awesome family pics, both serious and funny. Then at the reception any time I needed him, he was right there!

You can't go wrong by picking David. He was so great working within my budget, supporting me throughout the event and then turnaround time on getting photos back to me after the wedding was, quite frankly, unheard of fast! I'll definitely be calling on him again for future photo needs!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 23
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 24
  • I

Inessa · Married on 10/20/2017

Working with David was such a pleasure. From the moment we met with him we knew that he'll be our wedding photographer. And we were not disappointing: David took so many beautiful pictures of us and our family and friends that I still cannot stop myself from looking at all the wonderful memories. David is very easy to work with, responds very quickly to any question you may have and pays attention to what your vision is and what's important to you! Thank you, David!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 25

Lex · Married on 09/30/2017

David took both our engagement photos as well as wedding day and I have zero regrets about choosing to work with him. In fact, I've had numerous inquiries from folks about who our photographer was - our guests ("we barely even noticed he was around yet he captured so many great pics!"), other vendors ("found him so easy to work alongside him") and those who weren't at the wedding but are blown away by the pictures.

From a practical standpoint, David was responsive right from the beginning, showed up on time for things and stayed until the job was done (never felt rushed or pressured to look at a clock), and always came prepared with everything he needed. So I would definitely consider him to be organized and professional from that standpoint. Likewise, his speed in getting photos back was OUTSTANDING.

Most importantly, though, I feel like David had a way of capturing the right "stuff". You know those moments that bring a memory to life? Like the smile on someone's face or an exchanged glance that you had no idea someone was tuned into. I think of event photos, especially weddings, in three broad categories that I like to see; 1) the mid-range photos that most of us are accustomed to seeing and taking, 2) the details shots that allow you to zoom in on what makes something unique and 3) the larger zoomed-out wide angle shots that give the context for where the event is happening. David got a great mix of the three so not only are my wedding photos interesting, they really tell our story.

Don't hesitate to hire David. He's a great photographer and a great guy,, and the value for his services cannot be beat. I recommend him without reservation. Thank you David!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 33
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 34
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 35

ryan · Married on 09/16/2017

We were having problems finding a photographer and videographer service for our wedding within our price range, so we were thrilled when we found Atlanta Artistic Weddings during an extensive Google search. After speaking with David about his packages, we chose Package 2 and could not have been any more satisfied. The package included an engagement photo shoot, two photographers and two videographers on wedding day (from start to finish...none of that 6 or 8 hours only crap), several framed pictures, USB drives with all images, and a beautiful photo album.

David and his team were extremely professional and coming from someone who has never enjoyed getting their picture taken, they did a great job capturing images in a natural setting as opposed to forced and awkward shots. We are so pleased with how everything turned out and can't wait to use them again for future events!

David is absolutely amazing at what he does and his team was outstanding. We couldn't have picked a better vendor, and can't wait to use him again for other events in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 36

Cathye · Married on 10/30/2016

I can't say enough good things about David. He is very responsive to emails and phone calls. My (now) husband and I don't like having our picture taken, so we knew the engagement session would be hard. But David was joking throughout it and by the end we were so relaxed with him that it wasn't difficult. On the day of the wedding, he showed up right on time as I asked and suggested shots that I hadn't thought of. I had given him a shot list about a week ahead of time, and he kept pulling out the list to make sure he got everything I wanted. All my friends and family were impressed with his professionalism. I've already recommended him to friends!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/28/2016

David did an incredible job. I can tell you that if you know nothing about photography and still want stellar wedding photos, he is the way to go!!! Everything was taken care of and I didn't worry about a thing. He was there before I got there and there after I left. For our engagement photos, he met us at the location at 7 in the morning, took photos, and then WAITED there while we went home and changed clothes!!!! He was waiting for us when we got back in new outfits and with our dog. 5 stars all the way around!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/28/2016

I can’t speak highly enough of David’s service. His character and professionalism shined through on our wedding day. We couldn’t have chosen a more perfect photographer for our day - he is definitely our new family photographer!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings 37

Jon · Married on 10/01/2016

David did a fantastic job at our wedding. We recently got married Oct 1 and David beat us to the church. He was organized, proficient, and kept the wedding party in order so we could get all the pics taken in a timely fashion. The pics turned out great and we couldn't be happier. The bride was very comfortable around him and his assistant. A coworker highly recommended him to me and I will highly recommend him as well.

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • Melanie519

Melanie · Married on 09/24/2016

David did an awesome job! We found David here, on WeddingWire, and were impressed with the reviews we were seeing. He is very flexible with scheduling and very easy to work with! Our photos turned out AMAZING and the turn around time was sooner than we expected! We highly recommend David!

Sent on 10/25/2016

S · Married on 09/24/2016

My wife and I can't say enough good things about Dave and the job he did with our wedding photography. We came to him very stressed out and without much of a plan for our pictures. Dave was very supportive throughout the entire process and helped us improvise last minute on many aspects of our pictures. They came out great. He went above and beyond what he should have had to do to make our day as minimally stressful as possible: arriving early, staying late, scouting out good "first look" locations mere hours before the ceremony, corralling our families as our good daylight was quickly fading. Not to mention, the man is extremely talented and a joy to work with. He made us both extremely comfortable and had us laughing and relaxed throughout.

Sent on 12/09/2016