50 Reviews for Atlanta Artistic Weddings

One Event/Day (2)
Proofs (2)
Albums (1)
50 Atlanta Artistic Weddings Reviews

Hired him to do our engagement session and absolutely loved how the pictures came out. Also he was GREAT to work with. We had a 7 month old baby and he got her to smile so much and was so great with her. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Matted Prints

David was a fantastic choice for our wedding photographer.
From a practical standpoint: David was extremely punctual, both in person and via email. He was organized and thorough and the turn around time for getting the photos back to us was amazing. He was very easy to work with on the day of, getting the photos in a timely fashion, which I very much appreciated.
From a photography standpoint: I'm not a photography expert by any means, but both myself and my husband, as well as our friends and family, love the photos. There is a great mix of candid and staged, and he captured all of the right moments. Additionally, I noticed that he is very particular about lighting, which I appreciated, and this is evident in the quality of the photos that he produces.
From a personal standpoint: David was professional, courteous, and kind. He went out of his way to make our sessions seamless and fun. He is extremely easy to work with, and accommodating.
All in all, we loved working with David, and would absolutely hire him again.

Profile Picture Grace, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with David, and Atlanta Artistic Weddings. From our initial meeting through our engagement photo session to the wedding itself, I could always rely on David to respond immediately and thoughtfully. David doesn't limit you to a certain number of hours, so we didn't feel the need to rush through our photos. He has such a calming demeanor, and will be the first to remind you that this is your day, and made it so easy for us to relax and enjoy ourselves, which shows in the photographs. Looking through the photos, I don't know how he and his 2nd photographer, Tara, captured every moment...laughter, tears, dancing, singing...we now have absolutely gorgeous photographs that we will treasure forever.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

David came highly recommended by a coworker to photograph our wedding, and he did not disappoint! He did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I can’t say enough great things about him (and Sarah who assisted him on our wedding day). His work is great, and he is super nice, easy to work with, professional, quick to respond to emails, and the turn around time on the photos was very fast! Our wedding album is beautiful. Thank you, David & team!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

David was an awesome photographer! I have a loud and opinionated family and David knew just how to handle them while being professional. David was very flexible with our schedule and timing. David and I tossed around ideas about the outdoor photographs to be taken, but day of the event the weather did not cooperate. David had a few ideas up his sleeve and came to our rescue with better ideas the day of the event. I had ideas, but never knew how to make them come alive or how they would be captured, but he did just that. He went above and beyond to capture from intimate moments to the candid moments, and everything in between. The final edited photographs were available less than a month of the event.
Excellent service...highly recommended!

Photo for Atlanta Artistic Weddings Review - Weird and creative, but awesome shot!
Profile Picture Alicia, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David is exactly everything that he promises. He supported me (the bride) from A to Z! I really can't sing his praises enough.

Pre-wedding he got some really amazing shots of the little things that I worked so hard on (it was a DIY wedding). I didn't have to instruct him on what to do or where to go; he's got 15+ years experience, he already knows!

During the wedding he took some fantastic shots without being obtrusive. Post wedding we got some awesome family pics, both serious and funny. Then at the reception any time I needed him, he was right there!

You can't go wrong by picking David. He was so great working within my budget, supporting me throughout the event and then turnaround time on getting photos back to me after the wedding was, quite frankly, unheard of fast! I'll definitely be calling on him again for future photo needs!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Working with David was such a pleasure. From the moment we met with him we knew that he'll be our wedding photographer. And we were not disappointing: David took so many beautiful pictures of us and our family and friends that I still cannot stop myself from looking at all the wonderful memories. David is very easy to work with, responds very quickly to any question you may have and pays attention to what your vision is and what's important to you! Thank you, David!

Profile Picture Inessa, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files, Proofs

David took both our engagement photos as well as wedding day and I have zero regrets about choosing to work with him. In fact, I've had numerous inquiries from folks about who our photographer was - our guests ("we barely even noticed he was around yet he captured so many great pics!"), other vendors ("found him so easy to work alongside him") and those who weren't at the wedding but are blown away by the pictures.

From a practical standpoint, David was responsive right from the beginning, showed up on time for things and stayed until the job was done (never felt rushed or pressured to look at a clock), and always came prepared with everything he needed. So I would definitely consider him to be organized and professional from that standpoint. Likewise, his speed in getting photos back was OUTSTANDING.

Most importantly, though, I feel like David had a way of capturing the right "stuff". You know those moments that bring a memory to life? Like the smile on someone's face or an exchanged glance that you had no idea someone was tuned into. I think of event photos, especially weddings, in three broad categories that I like to see; 1) the mid-range photos that most of us are accustomed to seeing and taking, 2) the details shots that allow you to zoom in on what makes something unique and 3) the larger zoomed-out wide angle shots that give the context for where the event is happening. David got a great mix of the three so not only are my wedding photos interesting, they really tell our story.

Don't hesitate to hire David. He's a great photographer and a great guy,, and the value for his services cannot be beat. I recommend him without reservation. Thank you David!

Profile Picture Lex, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were having problems finding a photographer and videographer service for our wedding within our price range, so we were thrilled when we found Atlanta Artistic Weddings during an extensive Google search. After speaking with David about his packages, we chose Package 2 and could not have been any more satisfied. The package included an engagement photo shoot, two photographers and two videographers on wedding day (from start to finish...none of that 6 or 8 hours only crap), several framed pictures, USB drives with all images, and a beautiful photo album.

David and his team were extremely professional and coming from someone who has never enjoyed getting their picture taken, they did a great job capturing images in a natural setting as opposed to forced and awkward shots. We are so pleased with how everything turned out and can't wait to use them again for future events!

David is absolutely amazing at what he does and his team was outstanding. We couldn't have picked a better vendor, and can't wait to use him again for other events in the future.

Photo for Atlanta Artistic Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture ryan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough good things about David. He is very responsive to emails and phone calls. My (now) husband and I don't like having our picture taken, so we knew the engagement session would be hard. But David was joking throughout it and by the end we were so relaxed with him that it wasn't difficult. On the day of the wedding, he showed up right on time as I asked and suggested shots that I hadn't thought of. I had given him a shot list about a week ahead of time, and he kept pulling out the list to make sure he got everything I wanted. All my friends and family were impressed with his professionalism. I've already recommended him to friends!

Profile Picture Cathye, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

David did an incredible job. I can tell you that if you know nothing about photography and still want stellar wedding photos, he is the way to go!!! Everything was taken care of and I didn't worry about a thing. He was there before I got there and there after I left. For our engagement photos, he met us at the location at 7 in the morning, took photos, and then WAITED there while we went home and changed clothes!!!! He was waiting for us when we got back in new outfits and with our dog. 5 stars all the way around!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t speak highly enough of David’s service. His character and professionalism shined through on our wedding day. We couldn’t have chosen a more perfect photographer for our day - he is definitely our new family photographer!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David did a fantastic job at our wedding. We recently got married Oct 1 and David beat us to the church. He was organized, proficient, and kept the wedding party in order so we could get all the pics taken in a timely fashion. The pics turned out great and we couldn't be happier. The bride was very comfortable around him and his assistant. A coworker highly recommended him to me and I will highly recommend him as well.

Profile Picture Jon, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David did an awesome job! We found David here, on WeddingWire, and were impressed with the reviews we were seeing. He is very flexible with scheduling and very easy to work with! Our photos turned out AMAZING and the turn around time was sooner than we expected! We highly recommend David!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

My wife and I can't say enough good things about Dave and the job he did with our wedding photography. We came to him very stressed out and without much of a plan for our pictures. Dave was very supportive throughout the entire process and helped us improvise last minute on many aspects of our pictures. They came out great. He went above and beyond what he should have had to do to make our day as minimally stressful as possible: arriving early, staying late, scouting out good "first look" locations mere hours before the ceremony, corralling our families as our good daylight was quickly fading. Not to mention, the man is extremely talented and a joy to work with. He made us both extremely comfortable and had us laughing and relaxed throughout.

Profile Picture User6712738, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The 5-star rating in any of the categories above is no exaggeration. My wife and I loved working with David and Atlanta Artistic Wedding Photographers and recommend highly - OUTSTANDING! We had no idea who we would use and found them through a Google search and looked no further. They were incredible and kind from the initial meeting, to the walkthrough, to the big day. They stayed with us every minute through the end of the reception. We were looking for innovative, creative shots and that's absolutely what we got! If David or his assistant thought of a shot we hadn't done yet, they would find us to see if wanted to do it. Our reception was at the Delta Flight Museum and they found amazing ways to capture our aviation theme beautifully! A pleasure to work with and our memories were captured perfectly. The venue loves the pictures so much they would like to use them as well for presentations!

Profile Picture Chris and Georgia, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David was amazing! He responded to any questions we had almost instantly. On shooting day, we both had a great time. We received our pictures promptly and couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Kacie, 5/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough great things about David and Atlanta Artistic Weddings. He was a joy to work with, and worked really hard to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Emails were always returned promptly. The photos are absolutely gorgeous, and they are so us!! Seriously - book this guy now!!

Profile Picture Annie, 5/7/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

Working with David was the easiest aspect of my wedding planning. He was not only great at putting me at ease on my wedding day, but he helped me keep me large family on track during all the photos.
I would highly recommend him. His fun, easy nature made my wedding day so much better!

Profile Picture L, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David was the first vendor we hired for our April 2016 wedding and working with him was such a wonderful experience. From our initial meeting to engagement photos and onto the big day, he helped us feel relaxed, caught every moment, brought out true smiles, and the photos came out amazing. When he says he's the first to arrive and last to leave, he's not joking! He even popped his head in as I was getting my hair done next door early that morning! We especially liked that he has a love for historic preservation and therefore really appreciated and captured our historic venue perfectly. We had a small-ish daytime wedding and he was our only photographer. When we got the pictures on a beautiful wooden thumb drive, we realized David had somehow managed to be everywhere at once. Fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints

David and Adelaide were FANTASTIC !! David did our engagement pictures as well. He came to Centennial Park and took the best pictures of us with the fountains and the ferris wheel where my fiancee gave me my ring. He arrived early at our venue,Cator-Woolford gardens, and he and Adelaide were so good with everyone in the wedding party as well as all the guest pics during the reception and ceremony etc. Never ever intrusive but wonderful ideas for pics. He was there till the very end and we couldn't be more pleased. David is also amazingly reasonable in his pricing. You will be very very pleased with David's service.

Profile Picture Madeline, 4/10/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints

David and his assistant were the best! He shot our entire wedding and reception, even getting a few pics that we hadn't even considered. He was very direct and respectful, making sure that each person was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. I recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Zachary, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David was wonderful! Through the chaos of our wedding, he was able to capture beautiful photos and he moved quickly and efficiently as we were running behind. His assistant Elizabeth was also great! They both captured our day perfectly.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Originally when planning our wedding, my husband & I had a strict budget but knew the one thing we wanted to splurge on was the photographer. I knew the minute I saw on his website that David was the first one there & the last one to leave, he was the one I wanted. I cannot say enough amazing things about him! He and his partner for the day, Sara were absolutely amazing & are two of the most patient & understanding people after half the Bridal party was late & everything was behind schedule. My favorite thing about David was that he kept reminding me that it was my wedding. I really do feel like he went out of his way to make sure my husband and I knew that this was our day & everything was up to us. I was a little concerned after the reception that he didn't get enough shots of everything/everyone because I didn't remember seeing him anywhere but after getting our pictures back I realized that he somehow managed to be EVERYWHERE all at once! I have gotten so many compliments on our pictures & would pick David a thousand times again over anyone else, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/21/15, 1 Review