ATL Groove Factory Reviews

ATL Groove Factory 3
  • Heather

Heather Bernes · Married on 09/07/2019

Outstanding! Highly Recommend

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Amazing band, 13 musicians playing for 4 nonstop hours. They learned Dan + Shay's "Speechless" for us and it was amazing. And their rendition of "Simple Man" for the groom's dance sounded even better than Lynyrd Skynyrd's original. So many guests told us how great the band was and we couldn't agree more. Love love love!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Mike Creamer · Married on 07/27/2019

Unbelievable

From start to finish, ATLGB absolutely blew our socks off. They were more than just the best wedding band we have heard; it was the best concert I've ever been too. I would happily recommend anyone use them and hope to see them perform again.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Brooke Heaton · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly highly recommend!! the best!!

Atlanta Groove Factory was the best!!! We could not have asked for a better band. They were so easy to work with and really made the reception a party!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

ATL Groove Factory's reply:

Hi Brooke... Thank you for the kind words! We loved you and your friends and family. We hope we see you gain!

Rebecca B. Kissel · Married on 06/08/2019

Mother of the bride

The band was awesome! Everyone danced until the very end. We liked that they played for four hours straight without a break. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about them. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 06/12/2019

Alaina · Married on 11/17/2018

Best wedding band I have ever seen! Nonstop performance...they read the crowd perfectly and knew how to get people on the dance floor. We were so proud to have them perform at our wedding! Absolutely would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Margaret · Married on 10/06/2018

ATL Groove Factory made our daughter's wedding reception. The music was incredible and the guests had an amazing time.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • W

Wendi · Married on 03/24/2018

Ummm, I am not sure where to begin! ATL Groove is unbelievable. They kept the dance floor packed. So many guests commented that this is an awesome band, and they did not disappoint to make this wedding epic!
    Many, many thanks to you ATL Groove, for providing first rate entertainment from the ceremony to the reception. 1 more daughter to go........with gratitude.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Linda · Married on 03/17/2018

What an absolutely dream of a night, filled with SO MUCH fun. Wish it had not ended!!!
    Can't wait to experience The Atlanta Groove Factory again!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Maddie · Married on 03/03/2018

Where to even BEGIN! They are INCREDIBLE. We booked ATL Groove Factory and had high expectations, but they were completely surpassed. I lost count of how many people told us it was the best time they have ever had at a wedding. All 250 people on the dance floor never left. It was a party for the ages. The singers (especially chelsea) are phenomenal and made it so much fun! Included some pictures of me on the stage at my wedding and our guests having the best time ever! Thank you for making my wedding a dream!!! A MUST HAVE BAND!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    ATL Groove Factory 4
    ATL Groove Factory 5
    ATL Groove Factory 6

Aaron · Married on 01/13/2018

Awesome party! The band was fantastic as was the team leading up to the event. Our guests raved about how great the band was and how easy it was to dance and stay on the dance floor. We would definitely recommend ATL Groove factory, they are top notch!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Anita · Married on 10/21/2017

ATL Groove Factory Band played for my daughter's wedding reception and they were INCREDIBLE! I cannot say enough good things about the band. All members are such talented musicians, vocalists and performers. I have had many messages from our guests raving about the band. It was an integral part of making the night so successful and special. They even learned the song that my daughter wanted for her first dance and it was spectacular....Not enough adjectives to describe how happy I am with ATL Grrove Factory. The BEST EVER!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

Atlanta Groove Factory was FABULOUS at our son and daughter in-law's wedding September 9. We could not have asked for a more professional group of people, they were AWESOME and so much FUN. They were a 10 in every aspect - professionalism, music, enthusiasm, fun, interactive, accommodating and I would recommend them to everyone. They had our guest up grooving on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Kacie · Married on 07/01/2017

ATL Groove Factory is AMAZING. I got married on July 1st, and this band made our reception absolutely wonderful. Everyone in the band is friendly and energetic!!! So much talent it is unreal. I know for a fact that this band made our reception a hit for every single one of our guests. People that normally refuse to dance could not stop because of the wonderful music and energy that this talented band produced. We knew from the second we began planning our wedding that the MOST important factor of our reception would be the band, so we searched and searched until we found the perfect band! We were beyond pleased with our decision!!! Our friends and family have not stopped calling/texting/emailing to emphasize how wonderful this band was at the reception. Even the staff at the venue could not resist dancing and we would not have had it any other way! Anyone who has the opportunity to book this band will be blown away by their performance!!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Cheryl · Married on 06/03/2017

Atl.Groove Factory played at my daughter's wedding in Knoxville,Tn on June 3.
    Our guests are still raving about what a fantastic band they are. They were prompt, never took a break, played great songs, had wonderful voices, polite, professional and funny! I would recommend them to anyone and would most certainly use them again.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Tammy · Married on 05/20/2017

Atlanta Groove Factory was unbelievable! They played at our daughter's wedding reception. The music they played was perfect. Everybody danced the entire time and never sat down. Nobody wanted the reception to end. Everybody commented on how awesome the band was. I highly recommend using AGF for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kristy · Married on 12/31/2016

ATL Groove Factory performed as a part of our New Years Eve Wedding and they were nothing short of fabulous! At no point in time was the dance floor empty and they played a non-stop show from start to finish. I HIGHLY reccomend ATL Groove Factory if you love to dance, love to smile, and want to have a great time! They are simply world-class!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Mark · Married on 12/31/2016

ATL Groove Factory was awesome!!!

They played non-stop on New Year’s eve for our daughter’s wedding and maintained the highest energy level. The music was exceptional, and the band connected and integrated with the guests amazingly well. Everyone danced continuously and enjoyed an exceptional evening.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Scott · Married on 09/10/2016

The ATL Groove Factory was fantastic. Really maintained the crowd's interest and lead a rocking party. Would suggest them to anyone else looking to have a high energy, very fun wedding reception.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Ginger · Married on 07/30/2016

Best wedding band ever! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone loved Atl. Groove Factory! We are so happy we chose them for our daughter's reception.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Caroline · Married on 06/11/2016

The Atl Groove Factory are such class acts! They were so energetic and fun and kept the crowd dancing at all times! People were fighting for a spot on the dance floor to get close to them. I highly recommend this band if you want amazing music with a fun atmosphere.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Mike · Married on 06/11/2016

Been to hundreds of weddings, The best performance we have ever experienced. The dance floor packed for four consecutive hours. The band became part of our family. The bands breath of songs on their playlist including special requests was amazing. I give them the highest possible rating, recommend them at the highest level and am looking for opportunities to bring them back to Knoxville. Mike Carver(father of Caroline, father-in-law of Luke)

Sent on 06/15/2016

Absolutely amazing!! Thank you for all of your hard work, it was the best night of our lives!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Summer · Married on 10/24/2015

They were so much fun and so amazing! They kept the party going all night long! I don't think anyone sat down during or after the dinner! In fact, our families loved them so much they booked them for our brother's wedding as well! Would hire them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Atlanta Groove Factory is absolutely incredible. I could not have selected a better band for my wedding night. From the music selection to the quality of the performance, they go above and beyond to involve the guests and keep the evening exciting. From the moment we began planning with them, they were an absolute joy to work with. I would certainly recommend them to all of my friends and family and I even hope to have them for future events.

Sent on 09/08/2015

ryan · Married on 08/01/2015

I hired Atlanta Groove Factory for my reception on August 1. We had around 200 guests and EVERYONE was dancing! I am still getting texts and emails about how amazing the band was. I don't think they took a break the whole time!! If they did, it was quick and then they got right back to the party. Their Playlist was great and they catered to guests of all ages. If you want an awesome party band then you must hire these people!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015