Atkinson Resort & Country Club Reviews

Atkinson Resort & Country Club 6
Atkinson Resort & Country Club 7

Amie Lesure · Married on 12/15/2018

Incredible

Atkinson was amazing! They handled everything perfectly and were so accommodating to my wedding party and my family. By the end of the weekend I felt like my coordinator, Tina was family. They were responsive immediately to all of my questions, and Jennifer the sales manager was able to help with anything I needed, including the rehearsal dinner. Thank you so much for making my wedding a dream wedding!

• Mrs Robes

Janice · Married on 10/20/2018

Surpassed our expectations!

Had my wedding at Atkinson Resort & Country Club 10/20/2018 and the team there was amazing. Starting on the first day that we toured the venue right up to our wedding day, Jennifer was AMAZING to work with. She's was so patient with all of our questions, and she is very detail oriented. She even answered emails on her days off- seriously- I'm fairly certain within an hour or two she'd be sure to respond to me. When it came closer to the wedding, we were introduced to Julie who was our wedding day coordinator. She made sure she understood our vision, and the day went smoothly! All the staff at ACC were amazingly accommodating, and we can't thank them enough.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 08/17/2018

I cannot sing my praises of Atkinson enough! We had planned for our wedding to be at the gazebo, but a sunny August day brought us thunderstorms and we had to go with Plan B inside. Since we had the "legacy" ballroom (food and beverage minimum met to open up the room to the Farview and the Brookside ballrooms) our coordinator rearranged the seats to face the beautiful draping and lights that separate the two rooms. Julie was so responsive to every detail and vendor that was coming and going on the wedding day that I didn't have to worry at all!! Our friends and family said the food was the best they have had at a wedding. We also had our rehearsal dinner at the Grille, and the food was amazing! It was SO convenient to stay in the hotel rooms upstairs! We checked in Thursday afternoon, golfed our complimentary round on the par 3 course, stayed for our rehearsal dinner, woke up on Friday morning and walked down to the bridal suite to get ready! The staff, the venue, the grounds, the food... everything was perfect. Best day ever!

Meaghan · Married on 06/24/2018

Jennifer, the Wedding Sales Manager, and her staff were AMAZING! I highly recommend booking this beautiful venue. Every step of the way was incredibly smooth and relaxed. They meticulously took care of every detail. We couldn't be happier!

Atkinson Resort & Country Club 8
    Atkinson Resort & Country Club 14
    Atkinson Resort & Country Club 15
  • W

Wanda · Married on 01/27/2018

Had my wedding at Atkinson Resort & Country Club back in Jan. 2018 and the team there is amazing. From the first day that we toured the venue, Jennifer has been so patient with all of our questions. She is very detailed and wants the best for you on your wedding day. As we got closer to my wedding day, there was an issue that did not involve the venue whatsoever but she was there for me by listening to my rant even though it had nothing to do with her and the venue. This is what I call customer service! Thank you Jennifer for everything, you are the best! Everyone raved about the food, especially the ice cream truffles. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to eat the dessert as I was overwhelmed (in a good way) with our wedding day.

Overall, I recommend Atkinson Resort & Country Club to everyone. You cannot go wrong with them. Thank you to everyone for making my day special :)

Atkinson Resort & Country Club 16
  • FutureMrsDeMorais

Daniela · Married on 12/02/2017

Couldnt thank all the staff (Jennifer specially) for dealing with all our crazy requests and making our dream wedding come true! We got married June 6,2015 and have no regret in choosing this venue to be part of such a special day in our lives. THANK YOU!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

We had our wedding here in October and it was beyond perfect. From the first time I spoke to Jennifer up to our day, she very helpful and willing to answer any and all my questions. Her and Tina went above and beyond. They were very accommodating when my dad got sick and Jennifer even came up with a way for him to still walk me down the aisle. The waitstaff was very professional and friendly. The food was amazing and always is when we eat there. The grounds are well kept and made for awesome pictures. Tina was very attentive during the ceremony and reception making sure everything was perfect. I couldn’t have picked a better place to celebrate our wedding. Thank you so much!

Lyndsey · Married on 09/29/2017

They were amazing! Thank you ACC for everything!

Atkinson Resort & Country Club 17

Elissa · Married on 09/24/2017

The Atkinson Country Club was the first venue we visited for our wedding. We felt in love with it and all the staff are amazing. It is a top-notch Country Club located in Atkinson NH. Jennifer Chipman was great, understanding all of our needs and questions. She answered is great answering emails and detailing everything that needs to be done. Kristen Sinnott was our wedding coordination She was absolutely amazing making sure all details were taken care of and making sure that we enjoyed every second of it. The food was delicious. I recommend The Atkinson Country Club to anyone looking for great service and elegance.

Atkinson Resort & Country Club 18
    Atkinson Resort & Country Club 19
    Atkinson Resort & Country Club 20
    Atkinson Resort & Country Club 21

Kate · Married on 09/15/2017

I was married at Atkinson CC on 9/15/17 and it was the most amazing day of our lives. Jennifer and Julie were nothing short of spectacular. From the 1st time we went to Atkinson we were immediately sold on its exterior beauty then our meeting with Jennifer sealed the deal. She was so kind and sweet, organized, and has so much passion for wedding planning. We knew we could trust her. This was the 1st and only venue we looked at and we have no regrets! During planning all the way to the end of our wedding, every one from Jennifer and Julie, to the front desk staff, the pro shop, the tavern, and even all of the staff setting up and working our wedding - each and every one of them made us feel welcome, excited and stress free. Even a down pour right before our first look couldn't ruin our day! Jennifer rushed to get us umbrellas, Julie and her team set up a beautiful twinkle-lit back drop for our last minute indoor ceremony. Then they all worked together with our vendors to rearrange our game plan so we could get beautiful photos outdoors when the rain cleared after our ceremony. Friends and family raved about the service and the amazing food the next day, the food stations were a hit!

All of the brides who I know told me about little things that were stressful on their wedding day. I can actually say that my wedding day was the most calm and least stressful day of my life. I didn't worry once. And I attribute that to the excitement to marry my best friend, awesome friends and family, a great venue and amazing vendors. We truly hit the jackpot. We stepped in to the photo booth and the end of the evening to get some photos and my husband looked at me and said "this truly has been the best day of my life" - he took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you so much to Atkinson CC, from the bottom of our hearts, you were a HUGE part of making 9/15/17 the best day of our lives! We would do it all again in a heartbeat.

• Polina

Polina · Married on 09/01/2017

I got married at Atkinson on September 1 and it was the most amazing day and experience. From the first visit to the day of the people at Atkinson were amazing to work with. Jennifer the Event Manager was super responsive, they are so busy so scheduling can be a bit tough but they try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible. I'm Ukrainian so it was important for me to have some food from my culture and they were so accommodating in allowing us to bring in an outside caterer that provided some traditional food for our passed hors d'oeuvres. On the day of Julie was our coordinator and she was amazing. We have a large and loud family and they can be a lot to handle but she was amazing and somehow kept her cool. She made sure the day ran so smoothly and if there were any issues she handled them and made sure we were able to enjoy our night.
    We definitely went over our budget for this but it was 100% worth it. They do everything and will try their hardest to to make it happen if they don't. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event.

Diane · Married on 08/26/2017

Atkinson takes your breath away with the scenery and the flowers all over the grounds! The staff are all friendly and really become more like a friend than a staff. The food also got great reviews from guests. Jennifer knows her stuff and she always will accommodate your needs the best she can (food, layout of ceremony, guest lists, etc). I could email Jennifer at all times of the day and she would answer me within 12 hours, but normally within 3 hours if it was a work day. When my parents met her she got them to feel so relaxed and that their needs were being taken care of and we were all laughing and having a good time. I pictured planning a wedding to be stressful and a "have to do" thing, but for me and with this staff it was the most enjoyable time of my life! I got to create my dream wedding and watch it come to life with the help of Atkinson. My wedding planner was Kristen and she too made my stress go away. She took care of everything during the rehearsal and wedding day and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. My friends and family all have stated how much they enjoyed the staff on my wedding and how friendly everyone was. They also couldn't get over how beautiful Atkinson was, so if you want to have your guests' breath taken away when they arrive to your venue and want them to be helped by friendly, outgoing staff, take a trip to Atkinson country club and talk to Jennifer!

Atkinson Resort & Country Club 22
    Atkinson Resort & Country Club 28
    Atkinson Resort & Country Club 29
    Atkinson Resort & Country Club 30

Jillian · Married on 08/12/2017

We have had the most amazing experience at Atkinson! It was the first and ONLY place we looked at! We first toured with Jennifer and she explained every aspect of the wedding. She answered any and all questions we came with and was super personable and sweet. We loved the venue right away, both the indoor and the outdoors spaces are gorgeous! We decided to book it at the end of the tour, its actually reasonable, by far the best value for wedding venue!! Jennifer was in contact with us before every major deadline, everything was explained super clearly and planning was made easy. I probably emailed Jennifer 1,000 times! They are unbelievably organized and all the paperwork was clearly labeled and very helpful. Throughout the year between booking and our wedding, we came to Atkinson several times to check if our centerpieces would look good and show loved ones the venue we fell in love with. Each time, whether We met with Jennifer or not, the staff was very accommodating and kind. We had our drop appointment the week of the wedding and it was a relief to be able to drop off everything (all decorations, guest book, place cards, etc.) and to only worry about ourselves the day of the wedding. Our day-of coordinator was Kristen and she was AMAZING! She somehow gathered our crazy large family and everything ran perfectly smoothly. She even held my drink while we took post-ceremony pictures! Overall Atkinson Resort and Country Club is amazing- it is the most beautiful venue for any wedding and their staff made everything easy!!!

Allysa · Married on 07/22/2017

Jennifer Chipman is the head coordinator over at Atkinson. She was absolutely amazing! She had absolutely no problem responding to my emails late at night or over the weekend. She was accommodating to all of my crazy emails with last-minute requests. I would absolutely recommend this venue. The service was great and we had an awesome time. My friends and family said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Tina Ramey was our coordinator for the day and she kept everything moving smoothly and handled everything so that we could enjoy our day. Jennifer and Tina did an awesome job and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great, memorable, STRESS-FREE wedding day. Thanks so much ladies!

Atkinson Resort & Country Club 31

Alanna · Married on 07/02/2017

My husband and I got married and had our reception at Atkinson this past July and it was an absolutely perfect day. The wedding coordinators were exemplary- attentive and extremely professional. The entire day ran so smoothly and we owed it all to them. Thank you Jennifer and Kristen for helping make our day so special! Our reception was in the legacy ballroom- there was plenty of space for stations, tables and dancing. We received countless compliments from our wedding guests on the food and venue, specifically how delicious the station meals were (many saying it was the best wedding food they've ever had!). We have also been told by many guests that it was one of the most beautiful outdoor ceremonies they had been to- the grounds at Atkinson are so well kept and make for beautiful pictures. I highly recommend using them for both your wedding ceremony and reception!

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2017

Jennifer and Christine were awesome to work with. It was a perfect day from morning to night. I highly recommend Atkinson to any bride.

Christina · Married on 05/21/2017

I posted the same on their FB page, but I figured I'd post here and the Knot because that's where most brides look:
    Jennifer was PHENOMINAL with helping us plan our wedding! We got a great deal and she gave us her best recommendations for options. Very open and honest; certainly not out just for money--she wanted to make sure we were happy and put our money in the right places. Julie (our wedding day coordinator) was great also. She was great explaining everyone's role during the rehearsal and the day of. She directed the photographer to AMAZING photo opportunities; she and the staff made sure my husband and I had everything we needed for our whole event. The only negative I have to say is when we paid for a light breakfast for the girls in the bridal suite while we got ready, and I was expecting more than 8 pastries (on the smaller side) and more than 1 tray of assorted fruit for 8 girls. But gave us plenty of OJ, coffee, and tea. We had our rehearsal dinner the night prior in the Wine Room, Carroll (our waitress) was wonderful! My husband and I have eaten there. A handful of times and I have yet to have a bad meal or bad service from any part of Atkinson. We had the stations buffet for our wedding and everything was DELICIOUS, definitely recommend the stations buffet..gave our guests a variety of foods to choose from. Highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to book their wedding or other events, or even just for breakfast,lunch, or dinner!

Kara · Married on 11/19/2016

Everyone at the Atkinson country club was so nice and pleasant when we met them. We had a fall wedding so everything was indoors and when they showed us our rooms for the ceremony and reception we just knew this was the place to have our special day happen. They are very quick on responding to any question's or concerns and they accommodate respectfully. I'm overall pleased with my decision and if I could do it all over again I would choose to have my wedding there again. I would recommend this place to anyone it's a nice beautiful place to share your special day.

Jill · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here on November 12 we couldn't of asked for a better day! From the time I arrived there at 10:00am to the time we left the next day it was just perfect! We had people checking in on us making sure we were all set and that we were enjoying our night! It was perfect and they were so easy going and only wanted things our way!

We had a such a wonderful wedding day here. All the ceremony, reception are all wonderful and all our guests are really enjoyed it. We recommend !! ????... They know what are they doing.

Christina · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband and I were marred at Atkinson Resort & County Club on October 7th, 2016. Julie & Jennifer organized our wedding flawlessly!! There was zero stress for myself & our wedding party. It was such a beautiful day, everything went perfect and it was all due Jennifer & Julie. They made our dream day a Fairy tale!!!

sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Our wedding was the most amazing day ever, especially because it was at the Atkinson CC. Not only is the place absolutely stunning, and the food delicious (filet and haddock), My wedding coordinators Jennifer Chipman and Julie were amazing!!!! They were so helpful in the whole process. It can be such a stressful time so to have someone answer all your questions and help you with all the minor details up until the big day deserves an award. Everything on this day was the best ever. Look into it for your next event, you will not be disappointed.

Jeremy · Married on 09/30/2016

Everything was absolutely amazing and beautiful and our guests were astonished. Jen was so amazing from the very beginning always there to give us a helping hand and assure us that everything would be perfect and to enjoy ourselves and she was absolutely right!!! All of the staff was amazing and the food was unbelievable! I would highly recommend to anyone to have their wedding here.

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

This venue is perfect and has everything you need- beautiful grounds, gorgeous and spacious reception rooms, and amazing food. Jennifer is great and responds to your emails within minutes, and our wedding coordinator Tina was wonderful and made sure everything I wanted on my wedding day got done! We could not be happier with our venue choice and our guests made so many compliments as well! They said it was one of the best weddings they have ever gone to and the venue was beautiful! We had so many compliments on how great the food was too! We cannot wait to go back to have dinner for our anniversary! Thank you so much Atkinson Country Club for assisting me in having the wedding of my dreams!