Athena's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Athena's Bridal Boutique 4
Athena's Bridal Boutique 5

Danielle Spears · Getting married on 11/15/2020

Athena's Bridal Boutique

Athena's Bridal Boutique was an amazing experience! The atmosphere there is very welcoming, and all of the employees were very nice and polite. They have a great selection of dresses, and all of their dresses are beautiful. Donna was the one assisting me, and she is absolutely amazing!!! I had a tight budget, and she was able to work with it. Thanks to Donna I was able to find my dream dress.

Athena's Bridal Boutique 6
    Athena's Bridal Boutique 7
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Danielle! We appreciate the review and we are so happy we were able to assist you in finding your dream gown. You are going to make a beautiful bride! We are so thrilled for you. Please send us some pictures!!

Athena's Bridal

tara · Getting married on 11/07/2020

I had a great experience at this place and Donna is a sweet woman. The experience was very stress free and I am Pleased with everything. Happy i said yes to a dress from Athena’s

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely amazing!

They welcomed me first thing in the morning when I barely had made an appointment, I emailed late the night before for an appointment and 10 minutes before I showed up I got an email back saying they would be pleased with me coming in! Donna gave my mom and I a very welcoming greeting. She listened to what I wanted. This was the first place I had actively looked for a gown and got it on the same day! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to see it again in person when we come back in for another try in (maybe this time with my whole bridal party).

Athena's Bridal Boutique 8
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Shelby, it is very much appreciated. You were a pleasure to work with and I enjoy finding the perfect dress for my brides. I'm so happy that you found your dream dress. I look forward to seeing you again. Donna
  • Sarah

Sarah Riley · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Excellent experience

Jill was great to work with and made me feel like a bride. She gave me plenty of options and expert advice and even helped my mom try on some MOB dresses after I found the one. Excellent service, would recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Julia

Julia Kovac · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Super easy experience

My mom and I walked in to Athena's just to check it out with no intention of buying a dress, but Donna had a cancelled appointment so we were able to try on some dresses. She listened to what I wanted and I found the perfect dress after trying on less than 10! I was able to find the dress, veil, and a belt for a very good price - they have options for many price ranges and a variety of styles and colors. I felt very relaxed and Donna did an amazing job helping me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Christy

Christy Tobias · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Best Selection!!

I went to a few other places, but I didn’t feel like they had my style. From the moment I walked into Athena’s, I felt comfortable and at ease. I showed the pictures of what I had in mind and she began immediately pulling the dresses for me to try. There were even a few styles that she picked from my list that she told me she didn’t think the style was right for my body type. Of course I tried them on anyway, and you know what. She was spot on!! Definitely has a keen eye for what style will look best based on you and your venue! I truly loved the diverse selection of dresses!! I found such a beautiful dress!! I can’t wait to wear it!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Emily Mcloughlin · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Highly Recommended!

Gina did really well at find a dress that I'd like and she was very nice and professional!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Melodie Harris · Getting married on 05/16/2020

So attentionate, caring and stellar service

Donna helped me find my dress! Everyone there was amazing and caring and very professional. Donna was particularly awesome, helping through the whole process with care about all the little details that matter to me

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • NINA

Nina · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Excellent service

Donna was excellent with her services, she made sure she listened to everything that I was looking for in dress. DONNA IS THE BOMB!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Shelbie

Shelbie · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amazing Service

Donna was absolutely amazing. I wasn't sure how to tell her why I didn't like the dresses I tried on. She asked me different question, and she picked out my dress and she knew I was going love it before I even did! She was amazing and her crew Autumn and Angela were amazing to. Thank you so much for such an amazing experience.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Shelbie, it was my pleasure. I love finding the perfect dress for my brides. (I loved your crew too!) It's always enjoyable working with such a pleasant group. Looking forward to seeing you again. Donna

• Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Amazing Gowns

They are very flexible and they really help you out. They also have beautiful gowns that have an amazing quality and are not budget breakers. I truly found my dream dress there, and it was the first dress I tried. Yet, I couldn't say I could find anything more perfect.
    Their customer service there is also great!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Danela! You will most certainly look beautiful and grand in your perfect gown! You were a pleasure to work with!

Jill at Athena's Bridal Boutique

Meghan Bagnall · Getting married on 04/03/2020

They found me my dress (after I'd been to 3 other salons!)

I've visited 3 bridal shops before going to Athena's, they were all ok but didn't really seem to care That much. Donna was so very sweet and understanding. She started quickly pulling dresses after hearing my wish list and listened to me when I put my 2 cents in on them (immediately putting back the ones I wasn't keen on rather than forcing me to try them). She was very encouraging and kept me feeling positive (I'd tried on nearly 60 dresses at previous salons and was pretty discouraged!). She found me The dress and the moment was unforgettable! She didn't even have it buttoned up before I was crying! I started to believe that the dress I wanted didn't really exist, but Donna found it for me! Highly recommend Athena's!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Calyn Kollias · Getting married on 03/14/2020

The perfect fit

Such a wonderful experience here. Donna was so patient and kind and honest. She made the entire experience feel so comfortable and I am not your typical bride. Prices and selections were great!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 02/15/2020

AH-MAZING!! BEST bridal experience!!

Gina was amazing, she kept my focus and goals during my bridal appointment. And best of all she really learned my personality and I found the wedding dress of my dreams!! She was the bomb dot com!! Go to Athena's bridal!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with...looking forward to seeing you again.

Sarah Haner · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Perfection and one on one attentive!

Last appointment of the day last dress that I tried on, never would I thought after so many dresses and appointments that the very last gown is the one I said yes too. Thank you Jill for making it my day special and perfect.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Tiffany Cobb · Getting married on 02/03/2020

Amazing and magical

My experience here was warm and welcoming. Donna was amazing and did so good! She new exactly what she was doing without missing a beat and handled my large group so well. Every bride dreams of a great fun easy magical experience and that's exactly what I got here.. I would definitely recommend going here! Ask for Donna !

Athena's Bridal Boutique 9
    Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Savanna

Savanna Armstrong · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Jill is amazing!

I had an appointment with Jill and she was outstanding! She worked with my budget and style. I ended up going back later the same day because I couldn’t get this dress off my mind! She stayed late, let me try it on again and I ended up purchasing my dream dress! I highly recommend Jill at Athena’s!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

I was so happy to help you find your dream gown, Savanna! You will be a stunning bride, no doubt! Thank you!!

Jill at Athena's Bridal Boutique

kasandra · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Oh Dona... She is an amazing person. I went to tryout wedding dresses. And I was feeling so sad because I was by myself. My mom lives in a different state. Not only that I felt very insecure with my body because I had lost so much weight and I wasn't sure what to pick as of choice of style of dress that would suit me. Dona just made me feel so secure. And very welcomed. Like family. And found the perfect dress for me. Needless to say I thought I couldn't never pull off a mermaid dress! But I did! Lol! Dona understood my needs. And exactly what I was looking for. I am forever grateful to her. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • O

Olivia Dailey · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Unmatched Service!

Autumn was absolutely amazing, went under budget and helped me find my dream dress. She was extremely professional and made a very stressful situation fun. All the women working here are amazing and their service is unmatched. My wedding is about 2 1/2 months away and I still cannot believe how easy and fun they made this situation, my other dress shopping experiences were not this great. I recommend this shop to anyone in the market for a wedding dress.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Colmer · Getting married on 12/13/2019

They made looking and picking out wedding dresses so enjoyable! Not stressed at all

Jill was so amazing with helping me find my perfect dress. She pulled all different styles of dresses to figure out what I liked and felt comfortable in. Couldn’t be happier with my wedding dress!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Emma Baker · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful!

I found my dress! The whole process was intimate and smooth!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2019

Un. Be. Liev. Able

I went in thinking I wouldn’t find what I was looking for. I gave Gina very few details on what I wanted she picked out 4 dresses and by the 2nd one I put on she already knew what dress was going to be the one for me! She was absolutely correct tears and all happened. I would never send anyone any place else

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Y

Yelitza · Married on 10/19/2019

Can I go wedding dress shopping here again ?

So many beautiful dresses! If I had to go wedding dress shopping again , without doubt I’d come here again ! Dona was amazing ! She really gets to know you , your likes and dislikes . 10 stars!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Yelitza. It was was such a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Donna

Erica · Married on 10/05/2019

I booked an appointment on March 3rd for the Sophia Tolli trunk show. I was paired with Gina & I was so overall pleased with my experience there. I was greeted very warmly, was told to look until I found what I wanted & was helped every step of the way trying on several dresses. Gina was even very friendly and welcoming to my mother in law who was overly excited and suggesting every dress she found..haha. I ended up leaving with an AMAZING deal on a designer dress and a wonderful experience. I will definitely be back for my bridesmaid dresses! Thank you again!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Kirsten Bembnowski · Married on 08/03/2019

I have never felt more special and supported.

The experience was so great. Not only was I taken care of but so were my girls and my family. Every dress I tried in was beautiful, it was hard to pick just one. Donna listened to me and every dress she pulled was exactly what I was looking for. Such a fabulous day!

Athena's Bridal Boutique 10