Atelier de LaFleur Reviews

35 | Tucson, AZ

35 Reviews for Atelier de LaFleur

Sam M · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing!!!!

We hired LaFleur for our wedding in Tucson. They did INCREDIBLE work!! The flowers and plants were absolutely gorgeous! We keep looking back at photos to remember the colors, and it makes us so happy to see all the beautiful, bright florals. During the wedding itself, we got so many compliments on the flowers, the space, and the plants, and the signage... the list goes on and on, because LaFleur was such an integral part of the whole day! And they also provided us with the cutest little potted cacti for our guests to take home -- all different kinds -- the guests loved them!! We've had so many friends send us photos of their little cacti back at their homes , and we're so happy to have been able to share a little of the desert with them :)

We really, really appreciate all the work that LaFleur did for us, and we're so happy we chose them to help us for the big day.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely incredible!

I can't begin to describe how happy I am to have worked with Colleen and her team. Everything really came together as soon as she got involved, but I was in no way prepared for how completely amazing our wedding day florals would be. She took my inspiration and descriptions and created the most beautiful arrangements I could have imagined. My bouquet was beyond perfect and I am still looking at the photos and wanting to hold it again. You absolutely cannot do better than Colleen!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Filippi · Married on 02/16/2019

Blown away!

COLLEEN IS A VISIONARY!! Loved working with her - she is kind, genuine, and so helpful. We totally meshed creatively too, which was very important to me. We had great discussions for what the day would look and feel like, and then on my wedding day, she and her team COMPLETELY BLEW IT OUT OF THE WATER!! Oh my goodness! It's making me tear up just thinking about the unbelievable job they did. Everything was gorgeous - from my bouquet, to the candles, to the ceremony decor, to the tablescapes, to the flowers! OMG THE FLOWERS!! They were insanely stunning! The LaFleur team did an incredible job, and I am so grateful for them! Could not recommend them more!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Joy · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding last weekend would not have been as magical if it wasn't for the help and guidance from Colleen and her crew. They listened to our vision, made suggestions in how to better things and stayed within budget. The floral was not only beautiful and unique, it enhanced mother natures setting. Things went off with out any hitches thanks to the coordination by Colleen and Linsay And allowed us to enjoy the evening with friends and family that traveled from near and far to be part of a very special day. Thank you ladies you're the best.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/14/2017

Colleen and Julianna are spectacular! I used them for my wedding florals and day of coordination. They made every step of the planning process enjoyable. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and I received countless compliments on both. Thanks for your hard work through the process. It was an amazing day!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Lori · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Atelier de LaFleur was a pleasure from the first meeting on. The owner Colleen was experienced, creative, fun and excellent at listening to our requests for what we wanted. She had amazing ideas, but is outstanding at hearing what you want and making those visions a reality. My daughter and I loved every part of her floral creations from the bouquets, to the incredible ceremony design, to ballroom! Colleen will not disappoint and we’d highly recommend selecting her company to make your wedding day everything you want it to be!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Sheridan · Married on 10/07/2017

Colleen and the entire Atelier de LaFleur team were absolutely incredible to work with for my wedding a couple weeks ago. She was able to envision what we wanted from the first meeting we had, and her execution was just stunning. Her creativity was amazing yet so elegant. Everything from the bouquets to the reception floral and centerpieces were just gorgeous and exactly what we hoped they would be...and more! On top of it all, the team had one hour to move a substantial amount of plants from the ceremony site into the reception and they do so in such a graceful manner! Thank you to the entire Atelier de LaFleur team for everything! You truly made my wedding all I could have ever imagined it to be!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Atelier de LaFleur brought to life our daughter's vision of a Tucson-in-the-fall vibe. From a bridal bouquet that incorporated tiny cactus, to the groomsmen's boutonnieres with baby rattler tails, to bountiful displays on the ceremony deck and banquet tables, each and every touch was perfect. The bride's coronet, bouquet, and bridesmaid bouquets brought together the various deep jewel tones of the bridal party gowns that celebrated autumn colors everywhere.

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Q

Quincy · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely stunning! The bottom line was a little more than I had initially planned to spend, but I am so happy I did! Colleen and her team made our venue come to life with their arrangements. My bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They were timely and professional and made the simplest of things look so elegant. I am very happy with Atelier de LaFleur!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Katherine · Married on 04/08/2017

Atelier de LaFleur is dependable, creative, competent, flexible, efficient, organized and just generally great to work with. Their hard work leading up to and on the day of our wedding allowed my husband and I to spend the entire weekend present and in the moment with each other and our families. We literally didn't worry about one thing on our wedding day because we knew if something came up, our planner would handle it.

To give some context, our wedding was in a very remote area in the mountains/desert outside of Tucson. The ceremony was held at my parent's home and the reception was at a nearby rural horse ranch (think cowboy dive bar).

Having seen examples of Atelier de LaFleur's work and loving all of it, we were completely open to their aesthetic and design vision from the get-go; we basically just let them do their thing with flowers, decorations, lighting, etc. and we couldn't have been more impressed with the results. They totally understood how we wanted to transform a slightly run down ranch into a magical, unique and unforgettable experience, and they executed that vision flawlessly.

From day one, Erin and Colleen were incredibly responsive and always available by phone, text and email. We really appreciated that in the beginning stages of planning, they helped us dream big and then as our timeline progressed, they helped us narrow down our priorities to keep the cost within our budget.

They made multiple site visits prior to the wedding to ensure that the day would run smoothly and that all of our vendors would have the logistical support they needed. Our reception site was a bit of a challenge to work with at times, but Erin led the charge with frequent communication which really took the stress off of us. They designed our tent, flowers, boutonnieres, lighting, candles and decorations and our venue was truly sparkling and magical after they were done. Couldn't have been happier and more impressed.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 01/14/2017

Colleen and her team were wonderful! They were professional and prompt and really take pride in their work. They work well with you to determine what florals best suite your vision and are extremely detail oriented. Their creations and beautiful and helped to truly make our wedding beautiful.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/22/2016

Mica, Erin, and Colleen were wonderful to work with and the floral arrangements they created for my wedding last month were absolutely gorgeous! They did a phenomenal job of working with my vision and I couldn't be happier with the end results. I got so many compliments throughout the night on my bouquet and the table arrangements - Atelier de LaFleur helped make our wedding magical.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Melanie · Married on 10/14/2016

Two words: Exceptionally Remarkable! Atelier de LaFleur was the decor partner of Tucson Fashion Week, a 3-day community experience featuring national, regional and local designers.
    Understanding the runway themes and the aesthetics of two venues, LaFluer created a stunning modern, urban VIP Lounge at MOCA, as well as a memorable, Dior-inspired floral wall at the Carriage House. Her team even meticulously designed a collection of botanical living jewelry for the runway. We knew LaFleur’s impeccable, organic style would enhance TFW. She and her team listened, transformed and executed seamlessly from the beginning to the end.
    - Melanie Hebron Sutton, Owner & Creative Director of Tucson Fashion Week

Sent on 11/15/2016

The team at LaFluer are absolutely amazing! They not only brought our vision to life, but were there every step of the way. We also used LaFleur as our day of wedding coordinator and it was the best decision we made! The flowers were beyond what we had expected and envisioned. Our reception looked like a secret garden! Colleen and Mica are so talented and love what they do, and it shows in their work. We would recommend them time and time again!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Stacey · Married on 07/04/2016

Mica and the team at Alelier de LaFleur were very accommodating and provided amazing flowers for us even while keeping a budget in mind. It was stress free on the day of the wedding also which is super important!! I would use them again.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Dana · Married on 05/07/2016

Colleen was able to bring all aspects of my wedding together in a professional and enthusiastic manner. The night was seamless and it would not have been possible without her and her amazing team!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kara · Married on 04/30/2016

To put it simply, booking this decor company for our wedding was HANDS DOWN the best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process. Colleen and Mica radiate creativity and can make any brides dreams come true... while making her laugh and avoid alllllllll stress along the way. I had a distinct and slightly eclectic vision for our Tucson wedding, and planning from San Francisco meant I needed a killer team on ground level. After 5 min of describing my "desert meets glam" vision of cacti/succulents, raw cut geodes, skull heads + horns... all mixed in with gold high-glam accents, Mica knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. The rest of the process was simply easy, and yet exciting at the same time! We loved Mica so much that we hired her to be our day of wedding coordinator because we couldn't imagine the day without her smile, positivity and killer design eye. Stop searching, and book them immediately.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Liz · Married on 04/16/2016

Working with Mica and Colleen of Atelier de LaFleur for our wedding was a dream come true. Our wedding planner introduced us to them because she has worked with them in the past and we were a match made in taste-filled heaven. They innately understood our (somewhat unusual) vision, the proposal they created for us after our first meeting blew our minds. They also were totally open to any alterations or feedback we asked for along the way, they were super easy to work with all throughout the process. The magical dreamscape they created for us the day of our wedding was nothing short of extraordinary. Many of our guests told us that they were the best wedding flowers/decoration they had ever seen. We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos, every single detail was perfect ffrom our pre-ceremony gathering, through the dressing area, ceremony, reception and after party. We would recommend them to absolutely anyone planning a wedding or event in Arizona without hesitation.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/09/2016

Working with Atelier de LaFleur was a pleasure. They were responsive and helpful, I don't know that much about floral arrangements and it was so nice to be able to leave it all to them and trust that the outcome would be perfect. The day of they took care of all of the set up and take down, including little decorative touches for the guest book and gift tables. They helped make my wedding unforgettable, and since everything was alive I was able to bring a part of that special day home with me.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/03/2016

I live in Southwest Florida and had a destination wedding at the Tanque Verde Ranch in Tucson, Arizona. The ranch had given me vendors they suggested so I started giving some of the florists a call. The first vendor I spoke to was not very welcoming and gave me a bad first impression. I decided to give Atelier de LaFleur a call next and felt so comfortable speaking to one of the ladies who works there. I set up an over the phone consultation a week later with their designer, Mica. I sent her inspiration photos I liked and when we spoke, she was so sweet and gave me amazing suggestions! She made the whole process of choosing center pieces, the flowers, decor, etc. stress-free and fun. Since this was a destination wedding, I was not able to see a mock table in person. Instead, I was sent photos a few weeks before the wedding to approve the look. When the day finally came, I was so impressed to see that they completely nailed what I had been envisioning. They took the inspiration photos and made me exactly what I had wanted - I can't tell you how amazing everything looked! I had (and still get!) so many complements on my floral bouquet, flower crown, and centerpieces. Every detail was taken into account and I appreciated that - it really makes the difference. Thank you so much for taking the stress of the flowers off my back for the wedding and truly doing an outstanding job!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Madison · Married on 05/16/2015

From our initial meeting with the ladies at LaFleur, I knew we had to have them as our florists; they made thorough notes and drew pictures, and they looked through my wedding board on Pinterest to make sure we were on the same page. I told them a price that I wanted to stay around and they gave me ways that I could do that--including letting me buy any extra decor/plants I wanted that they would gladly bring and set-up for me the day of (I didn't end up doing this, but it was awesome of them to offer). Speaking of decor, since they can also act as event planners--an option I did not elect to use--we were able to rent two Fujifilm Instax cameras from them, and they provided us with a guest book set-up to put the pictures in, which our guests loved! They responded quickly to each email, and when our initial designer had to move out of town, we got an email from our new designer, Claire, saying she had looked over all of what we wanted and that we had nothing to worry about. Whenever I found pics of new floral designs I loved, or had to make changes to the number of arrangements I needed, they made sure to update proposals and keep track of my latest interests :) The day of was better than I could have ever hoped for!! They were on time and did absolutely everything they said they would do--including staying through the ceremony to move aisle markers to the reception tables (another way they saved me money, and cutdown on waste). My bouquet looked exactly how I wanted and was beyond beautiful! My niece loved her little posey of matching flowers, which she didn't put down all night, and my sister was thrilled with her bouquet as well. At the end of the night, Claire and one other person came to collect what I had rented from them, so I didn't have to worry about anything! All in all, they did such an amazing job, and I couldn't recommend them more!!! They helped make our wedding the perfect day that it was :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

La Fleur did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding. They were better than I imagined they would be. My bouquet was stunning, the wood boxes filled with flowers for the tables were lush and overfilled, the ceremony decor-- large bowls filled with succulents and flowers were all amazing. La Fleur even provided a variety of candles in wonderful mercury glass containers for the tables. Everything was done with style, delivered on time, set up to perfection, and picked up after the event. Everyone of their employees were great to work with. Colleen took my original ideas and made brought them to life.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Katharine · Married on 04/04/2015

Colleen and her team did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding in Tucson. They provided all of the florals and other decor, linens and much of the furniture for the ceremony (including a spectacular Chuppah), cocktail hour, dinner and afterglow. She has an amazing inventory of decorative items that enhanced the beautiful look even further. I was in awe when I saw everything, as were all the guests. Comments such as "this is the most beautiful wedding we have ever attended" were common! She combined lavender, purples and my daughter's butterfly theme beautifully. Her work, which included all of the flowers we wanted plus a clever and lovely use of succulents, made for a unique and extremely elegant look which was perfect for the outdoor desert venue. Colleen had the wedding venue looking like something out of a fairy tale. Her exceptional taste, vision and attention to detail made the entire look absolutely stunning.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Katey · Married on 03/28/2015

I can't say enough positive things about the girls at Atelier!!!

As a background, I was not the easiest bride to work with because I live in Perth, Australia, and was only able to meet with them once before the wedding (6 months prior), and I was very, very relaxed and vague about it all (we were planning one in Australia as well). I can name maybe two flowers, and my only real guide was I wanted to marry Australia and Arizona - so banksia and cactus. They absolutely nailed it - with all guests (especially our Aussie friends) raving about the decor.

All correspondence was done via email or with my mom and they were so patient and flexible with us, guiding me to the perfect decor. Atelier also provided a photo table (sorry if my nephews broke the camera!!!), seating chart mirror, and tablescapes for cocktail tables, signing table, dining, cake, and my hair piece (side note: again, so wonderful and patient. I didn't decide until the week of the wedding, when I got into Arizona, that I wanted to have one and the made the perfect piece to match my floral dress - not the easiest task).

As evidenced by their photos, Atelier does a spectacular job with flowers and greenery (so Pin-able). More than that, they provided all around wedding styling and planning, especially for the details I wasn't really focused on (seating chart sign...).

In sum, they pretty much read my mind and made the day beyond lovely and easy.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Monica · Married on 09/27/2014

Our wedding floral was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/06/2014