21 Reviews for ATB DJ And Photo Booth

Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
18 ATB DJ And Photo Booth Reviews

I would highly recommend DJ Norm for any event!!! Norm and his family did such an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was NEVER empty and the photo booth was a huge hit. Everyone told us multiple times how much fun the wedding was, and this is definitely in large part to Norm and his family. He also surprised us with a personalized wall light display which was such a nice touch, and he set up the outside microphone for our ceremony and speakers for the cocktail hour, which was so appreciated. He was very accommodating, easy to get in touch with, and quick to reply to everything. Our wedding definitely would not have been the same!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

We hired Norman and his family for their photo booth services and they were AWESOME! Very reasonable price, TONS of props, very professional and very personable! We hired them for our wedding. My husband and I highly recommend them for any event! They were a huge hit with not only us, but all of our guests as well!! You better hirer them before some else does!! :)

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Norman and his family were amazing to work with for our wedding reception on 12/23/16. My husband and I have been in many photo booths and theirs was by far the nicest and had the best props!! In addition to the actual photo booth, Norman, his wife, and two children were all extremely polite, professional, and such a pleasure to work with. At the end of the night we were given a memory book and USB with all of the pictures! Norman also went above and beyond and came to the rescue when our dj arrived with only his laptop (everything else had been stolen from his car earlier that day.) Norman provided speakers, lights, wires, everything and we just can't thank him enough. His amazing prices seemed too good to be true to us but guess what, his work is worth waaaaay more than what he charges. We'd use him again in a second for any future photobooth and dj needs we may have!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Norm and his family did an excellent job. He was very prompt in responding to emails. The photo booth was a huge hit. His family was very courteous and helpful. They did a great job making my daughters wedding special. I highly recommend

Profile Picture melissa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I loved the services provided by Norman and his family. The music was great and the photo booth was a total hit. He went above and beyond searching for a recording of our choice of first dance song and also accommodated last second changes in wedding party introductions. Wpuld absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ that won't break your budget.

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Norm and his family were fantastic!!! If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We are so thankful that we were so lucky to get them at the last minute after a disaster with a different company cancelling on us. Now I am so glad the other company cancelled. EVERYONE at the wedding had so much fun and I heard nothing but positive feedback from all my guests!!! This was the highlight of my daughter's wedding!!! Everything about this experience was better than I expected and I will encourage EVERYONE I know to book their services.

Gregg in Hampton, VA

Profile Picture gregg, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Norm did a great job at our wedding. The music flow was great and the photo booth was a huge hit. We absolutely loved the memory book we got with all the photos from the photo booth. He was very professional and responded to our many inquires quickly. Also, you can’t beat the price for both the photo booth and DJ. We would definitely recommend Norm to anyone with an upcoming event, wedding, etc.

Profile Picture Brittney , 5/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There not enough great things I can say about DJ Norm and his family. He was very quick to respond to us with our questions. At the wedding, he had perfect flow with the music. The photo booth was absolutely amazing. So many fantastic props and a beautiful scrap book of the pictures. Everyone at the wedding raved about both the DJ and photo booth. And to top everything off, you could not beat the price. All in all, DJ Norm and his family were fantastic and helped make our day that much more special. Thank you guys again!

Profile Picture Mike, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot recommend this group highly enough. They provided an excellent DJ and photo booth experience, one that our guests have had nothing but great things to say about. Many of our guest as well as ourselves said this was the best photo booth we've seen. The DJ was also excellent at providing an excellent music selection to match each segment of the reception (mellow during dining, and up beat for dancing afterwards). We have already recommended him to a number of our friends.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Norm and his Family saved my wedding day my cousin was to DJ for us but he got sick.... I found DJ Norm and booked him for both his DJ & Photo booth.
I just can't thank him enough. His daughter was very helpful with the photo booth and his wife helped make me a wonderful memory book. I deffenly will recommend them to all my friends.
He played all my songs and even all the request from my guest. On such short notice I can't believe he had all my song request. They were very professional and I could tell this wasn't there first rodeo!

Profile Picture Lyn, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
3.7

Pros: Great price. Nice man who responds to your emails quickly. I went with his lowest package and that included some dance floor lighting.

Cons: Did not get the entrance/intro music correct for my bridal party which was upsetting bc I picked special surprise songs for my parents. Brought his wife and two kids with him-and his children are in many of my photos which is frustrating. Did not play any of the guest requested songs. Made no announcements that I requested, except one and no one heard it because he didnt talk loud enough nor would he attempt to garner any attention first. He was very basic and added zero fun or excitement into the evening the way you expect.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kerri, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mullinex Photo Booth was an amazing addition to our daughter's wedding. They came prepared for anything that could pose a problem. Our ceiling was too low and so they quickly set up a back drop and were ready for photo taking. I actually would have preferred this to a booth after seeing how people in line were all helping one another with props. It made the line time go by more quickly. We could not have been more happy. A family ran business- and they really do work as a family- even the kids help with the business. They were well behaved through out the entire evening. The photos were all great quality and the special personalized borders are an enhanced option- and so worth it. Mr Mullinex took it upon himself to take aerial shots of our beach wedding- from his 22nd floor reception location. What a bonus !!! They are great shots and it really meant so much to us. We cannot say enough good things about this family owned and ran business. No need to shop around- you will get more than your money's worth if you hire them !!!

Profile Picture LeAnn, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent Professional DJ. Had the sequence of events down pact and made sure everything was right and on time. Also provided music for the ceremony which was beautiful. The photobooth is always a good time for the guests and the props added to an enjoyable night. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. You're getting the best of the best.

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

MullinixDJ provided a photo booth for my sister's wedding. Not only were they great to work with, but the photo booth was the biggest hit of the reception. The dance floor was empty and everyone was over getting pictures taken. Definitely worth the money and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used DJ Norm as both our DJ and Photobooth vendor. The price was too good to pass up. The level of service was amazing. We are still getting compliments on the choice of DJ and added fun with the Photobooth. It's a must do if you want a more memorable event!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD FOR SENDING DJ NORMAN MY WAY BECAUSE OF YOUR KINDNESS AND EXSPECIALLY YOUR PATIENT WITH ME REGARDING PAYMENT 1ST 1 MAILED IT WITH NO STAMP THAN SECONDLY I MAILED IT WITHOUT A WRITING THE AMOUNT ON THE CHECK I AM TRULY BLESSED THAT YOU TRUSTED ME ENOUGH TO MAKE PAYMENT ON THE DAY OF HER WEDDING EVERYONE IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THE PHOTO BOOTH AND HOW YOUR BUSINESS IS A FAMILY AFFAIR THAT INCLUDED YOUR CHILDREN IN ASSISTING YOU AND YOUR WIFE ONCE AGAIN I SAY THANK YOU FOR THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

Profile Picture BRENDA, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Norman was very professional and accommodating. He was friendly and offered a personal touch to our wedding reception. We had some family health issues arrive during our planning and were VERY late sending him some much needed information (3 days before the wedding). He took it in stride and gave us everything we asked for and more. The photo booth was a great success and his wife kept the booth running smoothly and efficiently. They were both very sweet and helpful. I would recommend his services highly to anyone in the OC area looking for a great DJ and more. Thanks Norm for making our day extra special.

Paul and Annie

Profile Picture Paul, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

At my wedding, he played great music and was very open to changes. He was well prepared and organized which gave me piece of mind. I was very confident before the wedding and was even more pleased with his service after the wedding!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/10/14, 1 Review