ATB DJ And Photo Booth Reviews

ATB DJ And Photo Booth 1
  • Amy

Amy Smalley · Married on 07/20/2019

Great time!

They were great! Music was exactly as we wanted and the photo booth was so much fun!! A huge hit and when we got the book after of all the shots I couldn’t stop laughing at everyone! Thank you for a great time!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Antonia · Married on 07/13/2019

Kept the Party going

They were great. On time, and had a great playlist for the reception.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Fun, fantastic, and affordable!

The Mullinix team did an amazing job at our wedding. From the super fun photobooth with so many props and hats to the Dj playing the best songs everything was amazing! They made us a book with all of the photo strips and notes from guests as well as a usb and option to email pictures. The guests LOVED the photobooth. We had a few last minute song changed and they handled them all perfectly. They even made sure we stayed on track for our timeline and didn’t forget any wedding staples like the bouquet toss. I would love to work with them again! It really is an great deal for everything at such an affordable price and they do not disappoint!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

DJ and photobooth is a MUST HAVE! My guests had SO much fun! Mullinix was a great family who did whatever they could to make sure my husband and I got exactly what we wanted! They are affordable, friendly, flexible, and very easy to work with! I will forever recommend their services to friends and family!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

DEBORAH · Married on 09/22/2018

Very flexible in meeting my wants and needs and very organized the day of my wedding. The photo booth package is a MUST HAVE! It was a big hit the entire night and we have tons of fun captures from everyone attending. They have a team onsite to ensure everything runs smoothly and even made me a scrapbook throughout the event which was ready at the end of the night giving us tons of memories to cherish. We were even able to match the photo strip headline to our wedding colors.
    Highly recommended for any DJ event!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    ATB DJ And Photo Booth 2
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 09/08/2018

They did an amazing job! They were great with communication from day one and on the day of! They were really thorough and made every request was met! Highly recommend! The Photo Booth was a huge hit too!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Me and my husband were so unorganized and they worked with us and helped us make sure everything ran smoothly. They are so professional and friendly. The whole family really makes the services special!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Mrs. Finney

Cherelle · Married on 08/17/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Mullinix DJ & Photo Booth previously known as ATB DJ and Photo Booth. Norm and his family were amazing! We got married a month ago and our guests are STILL talking about how much they enjoyed the photo booth. They were reasonably priced, on time to the venue, and entire family was professional, which was a huge plus in our book. Our guests loved the unlimited strips. We even received a scrapbook and thumbdrive of ALL the pictures taken. I'll definitely use Norm again for any future events!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Sharon · Married on 07/29/2018

Mullinix DJ & Photo Booth (previously ATB) were the answer to our wishes to have the perfect wedding. A family affair, the crew was warm, welcoming, flexible and whimsical to their approach to the music and photo booth. Norman took an extensive playlist and provided just the right ambiance for our reception throughout the event. As the photo booth was well used, a scrapbook and flashdrive were being prepared so that by the time the reception was over, we had the perfect memories captured. Thank you for making our wedding absolutely perfect. Morgan & Breault

Sent on 08/11/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2018

I would highly recommend DJ Norm for any event!!! Norm and his family did such an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was NEVER empty and the photo booth was a huge hit. Everyone told us multiple times how much fun the wedding was, and this is definitely in large part to Norm and his family. He also surprised us with a personalized wall light display which was such a nice touch, and he set up the outside microphone for our ceremony and speakers for the cocktail hour, which was so appreciated. He was very accommodating, easy to get in touch with, and quick to reply to everything. Our wedding definitely would not have been the same!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/16/2017

We hired Norman and his family for their photo booth services and they were AWESOME! Very reasonable price, TONS of props, very professional and very personable! We hired them for our wedding. My husband and I highly recommend them for any event! They were a huge hit with not only us, but all of our guests as well!! You better hirer them before some else does!! :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kristina · Married on 12/23/2016

Norman and his family were amazing to work with for our wedding reception on 12/23/16. My husband and I have been in many photo booths and theirs was by far the nicest and had the best props!! In addition to the actual photo booth, Norman, his wife, and two children were all extremely polite, professional, and such a pleasure to work with. At the end of the night we were given a memory book and USB with all of the pictures! Norman also went above and beyond and came to the rescue when our dj arrived with only his laptop (everything else had been stolen from his car earlier that day.) Norman provided speakers, lights, wires, everything and we just can't thank him enough. His amazing prices seemed too good to be true to us but guess what, his work is worth waaaaay more than what he charges. We'd use him again in a second for any future photobooth and dj needs we may have!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

Norm and his family did an excellent job. He was very prompt in responding to emails. The photo booth was a huge hit. His family was very courteous and helpful. They did a great job making my daughters wedding special. I highly recommend

Sent on 10/25/2016

Brandy · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I loved the services provided by Norman and his family. The music was great and the photo booth was a total hit. He went above and beyond searching for a recording of our choice of first dance song and also accommodated last second changes in wedding party introductions. Wpuld absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ that won't break your budget.

Sent on 08/22/2016

gregg · Married on 08/06/2016

Norm and his family were fantastic!!! If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We are so thankful that we were so lucky to get them at the last minute after a disaster with a different company cancelling on us. Now I am so glad the other company cancelled. EVERYONE at the wedding had so much fun and I heard nothing but positive feedback from all my guests!!! This was the highlight of my daughter's wedding!!! Everything about this experience was better than I expected and I will encourage EVERYONE I know to book their services.

Gregg in Hampton, VA

Sent on 08/09/2016

Brittney · Married on 05/06/2016

DJ Norm did a great job at our wedding. The music flow was great and the photo booth was a huge hit. We absolutely loved the memory book we got with all the photos from the photo booth. He was very professional and responded to our many inquires quickly. Also, you can’t beat the price for both the photo booth and DJ. We would definitely recommend Norm to anyone with an upcoming event, wedding, etc.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Mike · Married on 03/18/2016

There not enough great things I can say about DJ Norm and his family. He was very quick to respond to us with our questions. At the wedding, he had perfect flow with the music. The photo booth was absolutely amazing. So many fantastic props and a beautiful scrap book of the pictures. Everyone at the wedding raved about both the DJ and photo booth. And to top everything off, you could not beat the price. All in all, DJ Norm and his family were fantastic and helped make our day that much more special. Thank you guys again!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Steven · Married on 09/27/2015

I cannot recommend this group highly enough. They provided an excellent DJ and photo booth experience, one that our guests have had nothing but great things to say about. Many of our guest as well as ourselves said this was the best photo booth we've seen. The DJ was also excellent at providing an excellent music selection to match each segment of the reception (mellow during dining, and up beat for dancing afterwards). We have already recommended him to a number of our friends.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Lyn · Married on 07/19/2015

DJ Norm and his Family saved my wedding day my cousin was to DJ for us but he got sick.... I found DJ Norm and booked him for both his DJ & Photo booth.
    I just can't thank him enough. His daughter was very helpful with the photo booth and his wife helped make me a wonderful memory book. I deffenly will recommend them to all my friends.
    He played all my songs and even all the request from my guest. On such short notice I can't believe he had all my song request. They were very professional and I could tell this wasn't there first rodeo!

Sent on 08/07/2015

julie · event on 05/17/2015

Dj Norman and his family agreed to provide their photo booth with during our fundraising event. It was a great addition and attraction. They have a positive attitude and seemed to genuinely enjoy what they do.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Daniel · Married on 05/16/2015

Excellent Professional DJ. Had the sequence of events down pact and made sure everything was right and on time. Also provided music for the ceremony which was beautiful. The photobooth is always a good time for the guests and the props added to an enjoyable night. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. You're getting the best of the best.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/15/2015

MullinixDJ provided a photo booth for my sister's wedding. Not only were they great to work with, but the photo booth was the biggest hit of the reception. The dance floor was empty and everyone was over getting pictures taken. Definitely worth the money and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

We used DJ Norm as both our DJ and Photobooth vendor. The price was too good to pass up. The level of service was amazing. We are still getting compliments on the choice of DJ and added fun with the Photobooth. It's a must do if you want a more memorable event!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • User5004414 · event on 04/18/2015

Norm was fantastic. Everything was perfectly set up when we arrived, went flawlessly through the event, and was taken care of when we left. Correspondence was prompt, professional, and spot on. A complete home run.

Sent on 04/22/2015

BRENDA · Married on 09/20/2014

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD FOR SENDING DJ NORMAN MY WAY BECAUSE OF YOUR KINDNESS AND EXSPECIALLY YOUR PATIENT WITH ME REGARDING PAYMENT 1ST 1 MAILED IT WITH NO STAMP THAN SECONDLY I MAILED IT WITHOUT A WRITING THE AMOUNT ON THE CHECK I AM TRULY BLESSED THAT YOU TRUSTED ME ENOUGH TO MAKE PAYMENT ON THE DAY OF HER WEDDING EVERYONE IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THE PHOTO BOOTH AND HOW YOUR BUSINESS IS A FAMILY AFFAIR THAT INCLUDED YOUR CHILDREN IN ASSISTING YOU AND YOUR WIFE ONCE AGAIN I SAY THANK YOU FOR THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

Sent on 10/06/2014