Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

116 Reviews for "NASHVILLE WEDDING CARS"

Classic Car (8)
Standard Limo (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Premium Stereo (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)

It was a pleasure to work with Reggie! We originally contracted for the 1961 Cadillac to take us away from the reception. But that car needed a new part, two days before the wedding. Reggie upgraded us to a vintage Rolls Royce at no extra charge! It was fabulous! I would definitely recommend working with him again.

Profile Picture Dannelle, 7/21/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Multi-Locations
2.9

The owner of this company is deceased in Nashville, TN as of 2017. The business is no longer active. Disregard ratings, they were given so this information could be submitted.

Profile Picture Lena, 3/2/18, 1 Review
0.5

I would have loved to share my experience, but this service never occurred! I put down $100 to secure a 1972 Jaguar to take my son and his bride away after the wedding and Reggie Slaughter never showed up!!! I emailed him at least 10 times weeks before the wedding---NO response and the emails went through. Also called the number listed---His number was not accepting any calls EVER! Hope others can beware of this scam!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

What a great way to end our night! Reggie was fantastic to work with and his ride was a hit with all of our wedding guests. If you want to create a great memory and great pictures don't get a limo or just a towncar get Reggie and one of his classic cars. Thanks Again Reggie, Chris D.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Reggie was easy to work with and we loved our car! Actually the original car we selected was in a wreck a few days before our wedding but Reggie informed us of the event immediately, was extremely apologetic and promptly reimbursed the difference in rental amount!

Profile Picture Marissa, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip

Reggie was so responsive getting back with me in regards to reserving one of his fabulous wedding cars. He not only responded super fast when we first inquired, but he was extremely informative and answered all my questions that I had despite my wedding being a full year in advance. I would highly recommend Nashville Wedding Cars and their wonderful customer service.

After our wedding- Reggie was even more amazing in providing us with a Jaguar Limo which was SO beautiful, and not to mention there was so much room in the backseat it was so relaxing to drive in after our big day was over...especially if you have a large ball gown dress etc. Reggie was so friendly, and he really does offer quality service. You will want him on your special day. We Love Nashville Wedding cars!

Profile Picture User6478041, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used this company for our wedding on December 10th. Reggie was a great guy and the ride was fun! Our wedding was really less than a mile from our destination, so Reggie took us around the city for a bit to make it a more worthwhile trip. The car was very well kept too. We would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kate, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Reggie was amazing to work with! I would recommend anyone in the Nashville area to utilize Reggie's services for any event you have! He truly made out night even more magical!

Profile Picture Shelby , 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Reggie was so easy to work with - a true pro. The Packard was a beauty and a real treat as a get away car for our wedding. Nashville Wedding Cars provided a top notch service at a reasonable price and was a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Richard, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We hired Reggie for my son's wedding. He was so easy to work with - very responsive, patient, & flexible (when I changed the time on him at the last minute). He and his 1972 Jaguar limo were a huge hit with everyone at the wedding. He was very professional and you can tell he loves his job!! Thank you, Reggie, for making the special day even better!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

From start to finish Reggie was fantastic. His punctuality and professionalism were truly appreciated on a stressful day. Reggie has a great personality and made our experience that much better. Thank you for the ride.

Wes

Profile Picture Wes, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

If you are in the Nashville area and are looking for a car for your wedding, there is no better place to go. Reggie was so wonderful to us. Our wedding was about an hour south of downtown Nashville, where we stayed for the night, and instead of taking the interstate to our hotel, Reggie took us back roads just to make that time an even better experience. We were able to just relax and talk after the business of the day and it was so enjoyable. We were so appreciative of Reggie and can't wait to recommend him to all of our other friends that are getting married!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Reggie has wonderful cars and he is so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

Little over a month ago my new wife and I used this vendor for our wedding. They were awesome! Very professional, on time, affordable and the most beautiful cars! We were so pleased by their attentive service! We highly recommend them!

L

Profile Picture Leroy, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Best day of our lives!!! Beautiful '62 Rolls Royce, in beautiful condition, we really rode in style on our wedding day! Reggie was the best chauffeur! Polite, personable, provided great service, and even stayed at our home to chauffeur a few of our guests around town. All in all it was a great day!

Profile Picture Kristie , 11/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Classic Car, Round Trip

Excellent service and showed up right on time. Everyone loved the car when it showed up and was a great value for leaving our wedding.

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

If a 10 Star rating was available we would have chosen that instead of a 5 Star rating ! Mr. Reggie was extremely professional from his 1939 Packard, to his attention to every last detail and special request, even for pictures and his ability to make my new bride and myself feel special ! I'm so glad that I chose Mr. Reggie and his antique cars versus a regular limo service. His attention to detail with his attire was top shelf and also made you feel like you were going back in time, to fit the era of his 1939 Packard.

Profile Picture Randall & Rebecca, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Classic Car, One-Way Trip, Flat Screen(s), Red Carpet Service

Reggie and His team were Great! They were very punctual. I used them several times through out the day. I am a wedding planner and would recommend his team any day!

Thank you Reggie!

Profile Picture Elyse, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car, Standard Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo

Reggie was great! I had worked with him in the past when a friend booked a car for a Bachelorette party weekend! He was amazing then and was even more awesome on my wedding day! He was so kind and professional and his car was top notch! We had the Packard and it was clean and absolutely to die for! All of our guests loved it as we rode away in it! Thanks for everything Reggie! I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User5624876, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Classic Car, One-Way Trip

Reggie and the Packard were amazing. We had the Packard as our get away car and our guests just loved it as much as we did. Reggie looked amazing and he drove us around town before dropping us off at our destination. We had a great time and highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Ginny, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I had know Reggie for a few years before my fiance and I decided to take the plunge. He wasn't available for "our" night which bothered me at first. But after Ray arrived wearing a top hat and a smile it put all my apprehensions at rest. He was there to chat when we spoke and let us sit in quiet when we simply wanted to enjoy the moment. It was the perfect ending to the perfect night. There is only service that I would use ever again and that is Nashville Wedding Cars. Reggie and the gang know how to make you feel "First Class"

Profile Picture Jonah, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Classic Car, Bottled Water/Ice

I spent a lot of time looking for the "right" car to put the finishing touch on what would be a very special day for my daughter and future son-in-law. With the personality and professionalism of both Reggie and his Packard, I selected the best-of-the-best. The forecast was 100% rain, and Reggie assured me it would not rain. He came through on that too!

Profile Picture Bob, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Classic Car

Reggie provided transportation for my husband and I on our wedding day from the church to the reception and from the reception back to our hotel. He arrived on time and was dressed professionally for the occasion. He was extremely flexible and a joy to work with. We would definitely recommend Nashville Wedding Cars!

Profile Picture Abbey, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Round Trip, Classic Car

Mr. Reggie was the greatest.. Not to mention the caddy was something else!.. We had an amazing time and an everlasting memory.. Thanks Mr. Reggie for making this very special night so memorable!..

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Justin, 2/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Reggie was absolutely awesome. This service was a gift but I would have paid whatever his fee. Reggie was professional, friendly, and genuine. The car was exceptional and it was an honor to ride in such a treasure. We plan on using him again in the future for special occasions (perfect antique car and or party bus).
I highly recommend using Reggie. It's a real treat!

Profile Picture Julie, 1/31/15, 2 Reviews