At Your Request Entertainment Reviews

At Your Request Entertainment 6
At Your Request Entertainment 7

Lauren Ward · Married on 10/12/2019

Danced All Night Long

We loved working with James from At Your Request Entertainment for our wedding reception! A few of our guest enjoyed him so much that they were asking for his information for future events! James went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was having a good time. He interacted with our guest and was very accommodating/flexible with our reception being in the backyard, a schedule change the week of the wedding, a last minute (during the reception) request of a surprise guest singer and allowed us to make a game time decision to purchase an additional hour because our guest weren't ready to leave the dance floor! James also worked with our photographer to make sure he was present to take pictures of special events before they happened such as the bouquet toss and garter removal. If I ever need another DJ, I will be reaching out to James and At Your Request Entertainment again as well as recommend him to anyone who is in need of a DJ for their event!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella Wade · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely amazing

James was THE BEST! Literally he kept tje dance floor going ALL NIGHT LONG! He made sure to be there early and set up for our ceremony and reception and he made announcements right on time and made sure things ran smoothly more than any of our other vendors! He’s so laid back and organized at the same time. He knows how to inquire all types of music to set the mood for the whole crowd! He also let us karaoke and he rapped eminem with my husband! Totally unforgettable moment!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Steve Szymczak · Married on 09/20/2019

Best dj ever!

James and his team were always very prompt and responsive. James DJ our wedding at Public Landing and made the entire night fun and entertaining for everyone. I would recommend him to anyone. He arrived early and had everything setup way before the event started. made sure to talked with me prior to the wedding to fill me in that he is good to go and make sure everything is still as planned as our previous discussions.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kristen White · Married on 09/20/2019

Awesome DJ!!!

My husband and I knew we wanted James to DJ at our wedding after our first meeting! He was so organized, fun and helpful throughout the whole process. He knew exactly how to keep everyone entertained from the moment our wedding started. Our guests loved him also! Definitely would recommend him to anyone!!! Thanks, James for making our night so memorable.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Tori Sarti · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing party!

James was awesome! His crew always responded to me in a timely manner, he had great suggestions if you weren’t sure what to choose, and best of all he felt out the vibe to keep the party going!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/13/2019

Best Night of Our Lives

From the moment we met with James, he won us over. The fact that he offered interactive games was why I originally chose to meet with him but his outgoing personality and how he presented himself and his business was why we hired him. His office is far from us so he offered to meet halfway for the initial meeting which I really appreciated.

James made sure every detail was correct down to the final song. He had a very detailed agenda that we reviewed right before the wedding. James and his team were very professional and helpful through the crazy planning process. On the night of, he really did a phenomenal job. His DJ set up was cool and even the uplights we had illuminated the room which was exactly what I pictured. We had planned a few interactive games but they weren't even needed. The dance floor was filled all night and everyone had an amazing time. He handed out light up rings (which was a huge hit), hats for the final song of the night and helped my groom set up his HILARIOUS garter removal dance! From the ceremony music to the final song, everything was perfect. I 100% recommend James as a DJ for any event.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jessica Butterfield · Married on 08/10/2019

James was the best!!

James was by far the best part of our wedding!! We got so many compliments from sooo many of our guests on how great he was! He played a wide variety of genres for every age/taste and the dance floor was full the entire night! We also decided that we weren’t ready to stop the party so without hesitation James kept it going an extra half hour. James was so much more than a DJ, he organized all of the activities from the ceremony to the reception. Highly recommend choosing James as your DJ he will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Brittany Speckman · Married on 07/27/2019

Disney Themed Wedding

As a bride with a specific vision, I had a lot of detail that needed to be included in our special day. From day one James and his team were very responsive, addressed any of my concerns, and were super pumped to be a part of it all. The energy that they brought to my wedding was phenomenal! I couldn't have hired a better DJ to bring my vision to life. Thank you for everything! It was perfect!
    -Brittany Israil

Sent on 07/29/2019

Terry Suessen · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfection from beginning to end.

I will use them again. From top to bottom perfect service. Friendly, kind, fun and everything we hoped for and much more ! Thank you we will be calling you guys again.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Dan Deacon · Married on 07/13/2019

Decon Wedding

James was very flexible with our scheudles, giving his opinions when we needed them without overbearing. Awesome experience he did for us

Sent on 07/16/2019

Kimi Deacon · Married on 07/13/2019

7-13-19 Wedding

Our service was excellent! We were happy with how our entire event went and our day was so special. Loved the lighting monogram and the purple lights were a great touch to the color of our venue. The ring lights were a HIT!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Demi Farbo · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!

James is absolutely amazing at what he does! All of the guests at my wedding kept saying “your DJ is awesome! Where did you hear about him?” All of these 5 star reviews are spot on! He was awesome. Very affordable and very very professional. Can’t say enough good things about At Your Request Entertainment!

Sent on 07/08/2019

SUSAN · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful DJ

James was the best! He kept the party going! Everyone was asking who the DJ was. Thanks James!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jaman

Jaman Mcintosh · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect wedding

This guy James was incredible he most definitely had the party rolling. Everyone at the wedding was asking where did we find him because of the way he interacts with the crowd. James most definitely had the music on point, told him we love 80s n 90s rnb his play list was exactly what we wanted. Much love!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Alici Faje · Married on 03/16/2019

Dj was amazing

James was amazing! He made sure we were on time with everything and comfortable with eveything! James and his staff did a great job with keeping in touch with me and my husband and loved how he kept everyone on the dance floor. James made the wedding a blast and were so happy we used him!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Annie

Annie Gretencord · Married on 01/26/2019

Best Money Spent

Booking James was the best money we spent for our wedding. He helped keep our ceremony and reception on schedule, started and kept the party going and was extremely easy to work with. So many of our guests remarked that our wedding was the best they’d been to, and specifically cited our DJ was why. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    At Your Request Entertainment 8

Jess · Married on 10/20/2018

Best day ever!

I can not even begin to say what an amazing experience it was working with At Your Request Entertainment. James is a pleasure to work with. He is extremely professional and gives it his all to make sure your special day runs flawlessly. He took what we had to say and added his own special touch to ensure a successful party. During our wedding everyone was on the dance floor having the time of their lives. I highly recommend this company for all and any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

nothing short of amazing!

James was absolutely amazing and his attention to detail was superb! He has a way of getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping them there all night! We had dozens of people tell us how much fun ‘The List’ was, how awesome the lighting for our space was, and that our music selection was perfect, and so ‘us’! James made Our reception flow so well and did everything we asked for and more!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Brian Shirey · Married on 10/13/2018

Hands down the best!

Since the day of my wedding everyone says that it was amazing how no one ever left the dance floor nor did anyone stop laughing for feel
    The energy die. James did an excellent job and never said no. I mean the guy in the middle of him doing everything single thing running around and what not slid over in front of the table me and my wife were at and with a smile on his face said “y’all need a drink?” I mean hands down the best Dj and most of all a true entertainer! Thank you James for all you did and i will
    Be calling you in the future!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    At Your Request Entertainment 9

Jessica Linville · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing, fun wedding

Jame from At Your Request Entertainment was amazing. He included a number of fun activities throughout the night to keep the guests entertained. He was able to roll with the last minute changes in wedding as well. My uncle said "that this was the most fun he has had at a wedding in a long time. He has been to a lot of weddings, just not a lot of fun ones".

Sent on 10/16/2018
    At Your Request Entertainment 10
    At Your Request Entertainment 11

Logan · Married on 09/29/2018

We thought we finalized our plan, but after the rehearsal dinner with our whole wedding party more ideas were flowing and we wanted to switch things up. We sent out an email with quite a few changes the night before, and the At Your Request team did as great job changing their agenda to match. I do appreciate the formality of keeping the agenda up-to-date and requesting our review and approval in advance. We have received so many compliments from our guests about the flow of the night, and overall how fun it was. It was nice knowing that our plans were integrated so well with the DJ that we didn't have to keep checking back in on what should be happening. James made sure to come find us when the next feature was supposed to start and kept it rolling nicely.

Sent on 10/08/2018

At Your Request Entertainment's reply:

Logan & Janelle:
    We loved working with you both so much!
    Thank you for trusting us with one of the best days of your lives!

Jennifer,
    At Your Request Entertainment

Porscha · Married on 09/08/2018

James was great!! So easy and flexible to work with! Worked with us on special requests and made sure everything ran smoothly! Lots of compliments from our guests!!! Thank you so much !

Sent on 09/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2018

James was so incredibly amazing with our entire reception! He doubled as a "day of coordinator" for our reception also, as I had no idea where to begin! He was incredibly responsive leading up to our big day, and he was easy to get ahold of. We have heard nothing but compliments from every one of our wedding guests!! He was so attentive to our needs during the whole reception, and kept all of our guests entertained the whole night. He had such an awesome energy that was just infectious through the room. The activities that his company does during the reception are SO fun, and I highly recommend doing them! He had all of the songs that we needed, and he did whatever he needed to do to find them for us. James was the absolute best DJ that we could have ever chosen to go with, and we are so so happy that we chose his company!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2018

Jimmy was amazing in every way possible. He made our day so special. Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2018

He was beyond amazing! Having the ability to bring 2 different cultures together with ease really made me cry! He made the amazing and was always willing to create my and my now husbands wedding dreams! Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018