Astro Professional Notary Services Inc Reviews

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Alicia R. Getting married on 08/25/2023

So professional!!

We hired Astro Professional Notary after difficulties with other notaries. We could not have found a better person to hold our ceremony. Michele was incredibly professional and very well spoken. After the ceremony many of our guest praised the level of professionalism displayed.

Astro Professional Notary Services Inc's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day. I wish you both years of happiness and joy. Should you know of any other couples getting married here is a site that may be able to assist with their wedding:https://www.giveawedding.com
  • Lana
    Lana B. Married on 10/02/2022

Smooth, individualized, flexible!

Michele is the best officiant in Jacksonville! Her whole attitude is warming and inviting. She’s great at putting couples at ease. Due to Hurricane Ian, we had to reschedule our rehearsal twice, then meet via Zoom. Michele was always willing to adapt to our schedule. She also provided a variety of poems and vows to choose from.

Astro Professional Notary Services Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your memorable ceremony at the zoo! Enjoyed sharing with your friendly, fun family and friends. Wishing you and both many years of bliss!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Dee J. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing lady with an Amazing Attitude!

This is a B2B review!
    This lady is simply amazing in all aspects! Flexibility on the highest level. She provided an exceptionally well designed and thought-out service with the couple in mind. When weather forced an adjustment she turned on a dime and did not miss a beat. When the family threw a wrench into the plan she ducked and still walked through the door in the nick of time. When I, the wedding planner tossed a curve ball, she swung, connected and still hit the ball out of the park!

Standing ovations to this phenomenal champion of change!

SolABry's Budget Concious Weddings
    Thank you for being a smile in the crowd!

Astro Professional Notary Services Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Ms. Dionne for such a beautiful review! It was most pleasing to work with you, to create with you, and to have you mentor me by sharing some of your years of experience. The thoughtfulness and all the extras you included made the ceremony a dream come true. Although the weather forced a slight change of plans your constant eye contact and being located to see you made it very helpful to pivot when needed. You are definitely a wedding planner I will continue to happily work with in the future!
  • Shalyn
    Shalyn L. Married on 11/27/2021

Most Professional & Compassionate Officiant

First off, let me just say that Officiant Michelle by far exceeded my expectations. She adhered to the dress code in a classy manor. She was punctual, informative, and truly understanding in extreme difficulties. We had some issues arise and the wedding started an hour and 20 minutes late. Ms. Michelle was so helpful and calming and assisted in making sure we had a successful wedding. I would highly recommend her services and will book her again in the future.

Astro Professional Notary Services Inc's reply:

My pleasure and thank you for taking the time to review our services. Look forward to working with you again on future projects.
    Samantha Married on 07/03/2021

It’s a dream

This amazing women made my day so much better her kind spirt lifted me up she let me know she was there for us on our special day. Highly recommend her she was Just outstanding I really have no words because of how amazing she is

Astro Professional Notary Services Inc's reply:

Awww! My pleasure, such a beautiful vibrant couple. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your amazing day!
    Jacinta G. Married on 07/02/2022
    3.6 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional

Michele was very professional throughout our wedding process. She was very kind and listened to our thoughts on how we wanted our ceremony outline to be. She executed the outline during the ceremony exceptionally. I would recommend her service to other relatives and friends.

Astro Professional Notary Services Inc's reply:

Congratulations again to a beautiful couple! Thank you for allowing Astro Professional Notary Services to be a part of such a lovely celebration. Plus, what a miracle that the storm held off until you completed your ceremony on the pier. Wishes you both many sunsets and sunrises.