Astone Photography & Design Reviews

Astone Photography & Design 4
Astone Photography & Design 5

Holly Pittman · Married on 12/06/2019

So talented!!

Alex is so fun and an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!! I did a boudoir shoot with her and she makes you feel so confident and comfortable! Definitely recommend using her!!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Peters · Married on 11/13/2019

Aaaaamazing experience

I cannot recommend Alex enough! My boudoir session with her was absolutely amazing and if you're thinking of doing one, you should do it with her. She had all the poses ready for me, let me add my personal style, made me feel so comfortable and it was truly so. much. fun! I was pretty nervous going into it but as soon as we got started I was shocked at how much of a blast it was! She showed me images as we went along and I was amazed that it was me in the pictures! I can't say how happy I am that I get to give my future husband something that I know he'll love, and something I am so happy with! Another amazing bonus is her price- she could be charging 3 times as much as she is but she doesn't because she wants everyone to be able to have this experience. Highly recommend! Thank you thank you thank you Alex!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Astone Photography & Design's reply:

I can't thank you enough for all of this. One of my absolute most fun and amazing sessions ever. THANK YOU AGAIN! I am thrilled you love them.

Sierra · Married on 10/05/2019

Refreshing!!!

This photo shoot was so easy, I felt completely myself and Alex helped with that so much! This was the best experience for my portrait pictures and it really showed in the end results! couldnt recommend a better photographer!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Astone Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you SO much, Sierra!! It was a pleasure to capture those memories and I am so flattered you chose me. You were stunning! Thank you again for the kind words.

Dj Lindeman · Married on 09/14/2019

Alex is amazing!

Alex made our engagement session so much fun! My finance and I are not the most photogenic couple who takes photos a lot so we were a little nervous going in about how these photos would turn out, but Alex made us feel so comfortable! The photos turned out great and she works fast to make sure you have your photos as soon as possible!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Astone Photography & Design's reply:

I appreciate this SO much!! I can't wait for the wedding day!! You guys may think you are not photogenic BUT I would disagree. ;)

Courtney Wheeler · Married on 08/25/2019

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Collin

Collin Compton · Married on 04/27/2019

Alex is the best

Alex did a fantastic job at our wedding. She was professional, took what we wanted to heart, and snapped some of the best pictures I’ve ever been in. Also, she was firm enough to get 8 reluctant (and somewhat drunk) dudes to get together and take great pictures. She was exactly what we needed, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone considering hiring her. She’s the best! -Collin

Sent on 05/24/2019

Astone Photography & Design's reply:

Collin thank you!!! It was my pleasure to be a part of it (and to herd some fun guys)! Thank you for the kind words and I’m so glad you love the photos.

Madison · Married on 03/16/2019

Bridal Boudoir: an empowering experience!

I had such an awesome experience doing a bridal boudoir session with Alex. Before and during our time together, she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Alex is warm and inviting, professional, and an extremely skilled artist. She is truly a visionary and will ensure that you achieve your goal of your session while making you feel confident and beautiful.

I originally felt so hesitant about the idea of boudoir until I expressed those concerns to Alex prior to the shoot. Alex answered all of my questions, explained how the shoot would go and that it was all centered around my comfort zone. The session surpassed any expectations I had thought I had! The photos turned out absolutely perfect I can't thank her enough for giving me such a beautiful gift for my husband on one of the most special days of my life.

Ladies, no one else does it like Alex Stone! I highly, highly recommend her! Thank you again AStone Photography & Design!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Allison · Married on 11/05/2018

Total Perfection

Alex was a dream to work with! She calmed our nerves with her fun personality and made the entire shoot so casual and effortless. The end product was nothing short of perfection! She was able to capture our individual personalities, styles, and vibe. We will be using her for many more occasions to come for our family!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Angelaspann · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful experience, beautiful photos!

Alex is so so easy and fun to work with! She is professional, but not stuffy. She has such a wonderful eye and appreciation for the subject and the setting. The value of her services is incredible!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jessica Del Rio · Married on 10/06/2018

One word. Amazing!

If you need someone to capture every sweet moment of your wedding, call Alex! Need someone who has the ability to herd cats (I mean groomsmen), call Alex! Need someone who will be your right hand woman and your dance partner, call Alex! You can't help but love some who who has a heart of gold like Alex and the eye for the most beautiful shots! She is beyond professional, timely and will go above and beyond for her clients. She is not only our photographer for life but a friend for life.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kitty · Married on 05/11/2018

Such a sweet and fun young lady! She did an amazing job on my daughters wedding photos, she also did her engagement pictures! I was so in love with each and every one.

Astone Photography & Design 8
    Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Lyka

Lyka Walton · Married on 09/21/2019

Talented and creative!

Working with Alex was great. I had a small idea and she translated that into something that was beyond and beautiful! She is great at what she does and has a gift for photography. I highly recommend booking her for your photographic needs.

Astone Photography & Design 16
    Astone Photography & Design 17
    Sent on 05/22/2019

Astone Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! So glad you enjoyed your free giveaway shoot - made it even sweeter. Sorry again for the technical issues that caused a delay in responding, I have since solved that issue!